Pharaoh is a manlet

>pharaoh is a manlet
All respect lost

Wasn't he like only 14 years old?

Even worse, he cheats at card games. But no matter, even if he can control what he draws, he can't beat my Gadget deck and its basis in card advantage theory and consistency.

He's the pharaoh, he makes the rules!

What do you prefer, losing a children's card game as a free subject of the pharaoh, or winning as his bondage slave?

No duh Yugi is even more of a manlet
That's still way below average

Isn't that Yugi's height? Pharaoh should be more like 6 ft.

Yeah, it's literally just Yugi's height.

You didn't notice?
Even where the anime made him somehow taller than Yugi while in Yugi's body he was shorter than everyone in his group

General rule of thumb: any character depicted as being "tall" in anime is usually only slightly taller than the average Japanese adult. Compared to the average westerner, anime characters are all short. The fact Yugi is the size of a hobbit when compared to Kaiba in some scenes implies he's only 3ft tall.

why would someone complain about a character being more relatable to themselves on a web board about ancient egyptian papyrus scrollmaking?

Why the change from 3000 to 5000 years?

Yami is still definitely shorter than Anzu.

5000 sounds cooler.

ah so THAT's why it took them so long to notice his transformations. He was still a manlet so his deep voice and intense eyes and increased musculature and posture and charisma just didn't fucking register at all.

5000 is a nice number, halfway to 10000 which is seriously big. When you're talking years 3000 just doesn't have as much impact since we've been hovering around 2000 years for so long. 5000 is more than twice what we're currently at.

Because 5,000 is more accurate to the really old Ancient Egypt.

Actually they only didn't notice in the adaptation because the anime split into 2 productions and they did a sort of cold reset for the second try.
They all figured out yugi had a weird voodoo magic transformation in season 0, there was a whole thing where Anzu was trying to get the sexy yugi to show up by pretending to drown in a pool but some other guys saved her and also saved yugi who almost drowned trying to rescue her.

I want a live-action Yu-gi-oh movie that's a surreal psychological horror thriller about an autistic goth kid in the early 1990s who unknowingly gets involved with occultists trying to use divinatory tarot to come in contact with astral forces and dictate fate.
He spends half of the film experiencing memory loss, hallucinations, disorientation and it is only revealed midway through that he is being posessed by an ancient pharaoh. Or is he? Anyway the climax of the film is an elaborate, 20 minutes-long battle of wits he plays against himself to recover his sanity, or lose it forever.

>yugi is a battered wife befriending his bullies
>guts is a blacked swordsman
Is there any main character to even respect more these days?

Found Netflix's top writer.

I want a live action Yu-Gi-Oh movie that's literally just two guys playing Magic for 150 minutes

>Anzu was trying to get the sexy yugi to show up by pretending to drown in a pool
>Anzu is slut all along

to be honest that's as good as YGO can get

That barely even has anything to do with Yugioh.

Thats typical woman shit though. What was more concerning was her trying to run into the tomb after Yami.

>these days
Both those characters are old as hell.
Also If you cant imagine coming to be good friends with guys out of mutual respect for the time you spent together fighting cunts then you're probably an autist.

>if you can't become friends with your bullies you're
Sounds rather gay.

Goku. He fucks his wife then disappears to go fight dead guys for years.

It's a condensation of the first volume's most serious themes.

Add a little bit of sadistic revenge deathtraps and it's perfect.

>Netflix Yugioh
>Atem become black
>latino Anzu
>Pegasus would be black too

goku sounds like an old woman with throat cancer

not a problem. Shounenshit's main demographic is youtube-addicted mildly autistic black kids nowadays

Sounds like what would happen if Shadi actually becomes a villain like the beginning and Duelist Kingdom hype him

So what exactly was Yugis connection to the Pharrioh? Was he some half assed reincarnation or something? Like, would he be a full reincarnation like Kaiba if the soul part wasn’t trapped in the puzzle during his birth?

It's manly japanese shit, i don't expect you to understand it.
Joey only bullied Yugi because he was trying to toughen him up (which is kind of sad when you remember he's from a broken home and lives with his drunk father) but the events in the first chapter teach Joey that Yugi has the heart of a man when he stands up for him and then uses his magical powers to break the mind of some cunt.

Probably just a sufficiently bootylicious boy to possess, or in less faggoty terms, it's a compatibility thing.

>appeal to tradition
You're full of shit either way. But I don't expect you to make a sensible argument.

>Hurr i hate old story elements in old ass series
>Durr bullies are evil
So exactly how many levels of autism are you on?

Black Pegasus doesn't actually sound that bad. He was already a manchild with a gold eyepiece with a bunch of cartoons for monsters.
It can work stupidly well if they play him up as rich black weeb

And this reply is entirely gibberish. As predicted.

Would he be just a normal nig weeb but with money?

Essentially. There's not much to change about the character outside of making him even more eccentric and loony

>rich
>black
Unless used to describe a coffee, that's an oxymoron.

>>Atem become black
You misspelled "Yami"
>>latino Anzu
That's not how you spell "Téa"
>>Pegasus would be black too
And fat and even gayer.

WE WUZ KANGZ OF GAMEZ

Yugi was 14. Atem is supposed to be late teen or young adult.

>Funimation dub
What the fuck?

Why would they black the Egyptian characters, they're already pretty brown.

fucking agelets

he can if he makes it so that you only draw red gadget 10 draws in a row

Tan brown is not the same as kang black.

All people were much shorter historically, he was probably tall for his time

Yugi is almost as tall as Tea/Anzu in 2017 movie

Holy hell, there is an original generation 2017 Yu-Gi-Oh movie?
Ugh, nothing gets to die with some pride nowadays.

it's an actual sequel though. And YGO wasn't dead before that so it's not like this is something to particularly bitch about.

This. Probably the only logical thing in the anime.

Ancient Egypt, dude. People were like 4 feet tall back then.

But didnt the series end with yugi dueling atem and having to defeat him thus releasing atem's soul from the millennium puzzle?
I saw the final episode years ago and didnt realize they continued the story...
It's just when stories have no end then they have no moral.
However, it is an interesting approach to keep the stories going which personifies them. What I mean is that people dont live to teach morals or lessons. When you no longer have endings to stories then they do not have an overarching "moral" or "lesson" to them, elevating the experience of the story to a human's reality.

Ehh, im just rambling.

I just like it when stories end because it is easier to write about them and understand them.

>no moral
You expect too much out of a children's card game

I don't think "moral" is the correct term...
Eh, whatever
Every piece of writing/motion picture shows have consistencies that make what I am calling a "moral" in this instance.
My whole gripe is that when a story does not end then the story is harder to pick apart and gain a deeper understanding.

There was a short-lived uncut dub of Yu-Gi-Oh that Funi helped produce with 4kids. Needless to say, it didn't last.

and you are a brainlet