Mitt Romney is a fascist

>Mitt Romney is a fascist.
What decade did leftists start saying that all republicans are fascists?

Attached: Mitt Romney.jpg (2349x300, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orwell.ru/library/articles/As_I_Please/english/efasc
youtube.com/watch?v=QlR5Rxfk67o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't have enough helicopters for these scumbags

Ever since their first Literally Hitler™

Attached: Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (996x1191, 577K)

When they decided they wanted to be fascists so they had to project.

This decade. Shit just started a few years ago.

The post is not about romney though??

Too young to remember the 43rd Reich and Bushitler I see.

It was commented on a video from the 2012 campaign. It says "Mitt Robme," Rob-me being a play on words.

Around when the Baby Boomers got the vote.

Attached: 1012121148368u7H[1].jpg (325x336, 22K)

Not a very clever play on words either, but then the left never could meme.

The 1960's, when the left realized they couldn't publicly argue for communism anymore. A decent substitute for arguing for evil is arguing against godliness, not that fascism isn't just tempered communism.

The left is smart, don't be fooled. You cannot disprove a negative for the same reason you can not argue a negative, very effective.

Attached: 1498277505168.jpg (377x411, 49K)

They were the first generation completly raised on post ww2 jewish propaganda.

That's fine, they are more deserving of the Hungarian method anyway.

we now have another generation who on top of all the 6 gorillion stuff was raised to fear russians.
makes you think.

It's funny because they're probably more hysterical about Russia today than McCarthy ever was.

Even funnier considering McCarthy was actually right.

Probably the 1930s. It was picked up from Soviet propaganda of the time, which referred to more or less any opponent of the regime as a Fascist (eg Trotsky). Orwell wrote an essay about it in 1944.
orwell.ru/library/articles/As_I_Please/english/efasc
>It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.
FDR called his opponent a Fascist in the 1944 election - I can't find the exact quote, but it was something like "we should not fight fascism abroad, only to elect a fascist at home".

Off-topic, but I just found a nice Orwell quote about Hitler
>The fact is that there is something deeply appealing about him. […] Hitler … knows that human beings don’t only want comfort, safety, short working-hours, hygiene, birth-control and, in general, common sense; they also, at least intermittently, want struggle and self-sacrifice, not to mention drums, flags and loyalty-parades. However they may be as economic theories, Fascism and Nazism are psychologically far sounder than any hedonistic conception of life.

I always admired Lawrence of Arabia, and from what I have seen, Arab chicks dig whites, so sure, lets do this.

fascism directly opposes anything communism.

>Obama is FASCIST!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QlR5Rxfk67o

Benito Mussolini, the creator of fascism, banned handshakes because he thought they were too bourgeois. Fascism requires undying loyalty to the state, not a man. A bureaucratic largess that supposedly represents the people yet can not be questioned. Fascism is so close to communism they almost touch. The alt right should advocate for a monarchy, not the alt communism of fascism.

You should have called him out for being a islamophobe, let them taste their own medicine.

He actually was though.

Since the 60s at least.

What would his reaction be to the Founding Fathers, who were quite a lot more socially conservative, and expected others to adhere to certain standards of decency in polite society of the late 18th and early 19th centuries? Would George Washington be Mega Hitler incarnate?

But generally since the post war period there is a brown scare mentality of creeping fascism lurking in every corner of society. Even Freudomarxian cranks going as far as to suggest the nuclear family is a seed bed for fascism.

>muh statism
Fascism is monarchy for an age when people expect to be allowed a vote. Communism is all about economic theory and liberal Rights-worship.

It's undying loyalty is to the ideal of the nation with the state supposedly being the highest expression of this. It's anti-capitalism is limited, they oppose free trade as they believe it undermines the nation's sovereignty and loyalty to the nation as commerce and financial elites have no allegiances that aren't tenuous.
The pursuit of profit is the motive above all else. Capitalism to them produces a class of rootless cosmopolitans. Sometimes associated with Jews sometimes not. There is no total subsumption of industry into the state though.

>Fascism is monarchy for an age when people expect to be allowed a vote
Correct, voting should have been permanently abolished 2,000 years ago.

>Communism is all about economic theory and liberal Rights-worship
Yes and all the things communism relies on is a central, all-powerful state that all other aspects of life are subject to, which fascism also adheres to just under a different context. Communism requires a state to force the individual to adhere to personal sacrifice for the community, while fascism requires the individual to adhere to sacrifice for the "common good" which can be interchanged on a whim. It is a redefinition of humanity which is the core flaw.

This is true, but the fatal flaw is that all life is subject to a committee which we all know is doomed. The shared fate of fascism as well as communism. As Americans we find it hard to understand how European countries can have such glaring similarities between supposed far left and far right parties, it has historical bases.

You forget fascism was a populous character with the ideal of nation being the reason d'etre not subservience to the state, the two cannot be considered always and everywhere the same.
The states legitimacy rested on that basis.

Leftists have gone so far left that even people who are middle of the political spectrum are viewed today as far right by them. Tells you more about the extremism of the left than it does about everyday decent hardworking people.

Basically ignore the lunatic left.!!

Horseshit historical revisionism. True fascism was total submission to the state.

>True fascism was total submission to the state.
is this like those classic arguments about how north korea / ussr arent truly communist?