This is the symbol

This the symbol they choose to use to ban guns, no matter what they will always push this puppet where ever need be, its very sick and disgusting What can we do to stop this

Attached: emma-gonzalez-march-for-our-lives.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-J44pLwfCns
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7hTPEIHIEA
youtu.be/oPIiazwvX_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I saw her naked on Sup Forums today

Eye roll

pics or it didn't happen

Attached: Emma-Chan.png (500x568, 88K)

I didn't save it, she is under age right? I'll just say nice bush
Pls no bully FBI

she's 18, m8
honestly, i'd fuck the mess out of her
i love the butch/alien 3 ripley look

She looks good naked, but

*bud

>marches for "people's safety"
>Cuban flag on right arm
So conspicuous, it's not even funny

Attached: 1521754786619.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

>Gib guns
>I got a bald head

youtube.com/watch?v=-J44pLwfCns

Ignore her. She won't do shit.

Attached: 1450815083609.png (332x318, 149K)

>swallowing the NRA's lines whole

Good NRA goy

The left loves America

Attached: 1521907984876.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

The NRA is pretty much the least Jewish thing going.

aand it never ends. A new Gonzalez or Hogg thread every 14 seconds

Attached: herb.jpg (643x451, 80K)

Attached: El Scorpio is ready.jpg (520x483, 142K)

"""she""" looks very dirty

So obviously scripted. With all his money, you'd imagine Soros could find more talented actors than this.

>tfw the wrong students were shot

they considered this board axis of evil. if we let this board take over by them we are defeated.

She's a commie, user. They all look like that.

Don't respond to meme flaggers

it's shopped. it's from teen vogue and she's ripping up a target.

file name

Attached: 1504297896429.jpg (295x425, 17K)

right winger brain
>everything is staged and engineered if I dont like it.

You got it wrong. These 2 clowns were already prepared to be the mouthpieces, no matter who was shot.
If there's a private detective hired to look into these 2's upbringing, I assure you, the detective will commit suicide very quickly.

Gonzalez and Hogg live in Sup Forums's head rent-free, holy fuck. How many threads do you guys need to dedicate to them today? OBSESSED

>The three blue stripes represent the three departments in which Cuba was divided at that time, the white purity of ideals, the light; the red triangle, originating from the French Revolution – and the three ideals of liberty, equality and fraternity: red for the blood and the courage; the star was the new state that should be added to the United States.

So scary, better donate to the NRA now

oh gee you think

These are JDIF threads

If that image that's floating around is really her, we can spread her nudes all over the net for starters

>Post yfw liberals come to your house and try to take your guns

Attached: suicide-concept-man-thinking-committing-suicide-26315984.jpg (600x900, 55K)

>symbol
>latino goblina lesbian skinhead
jesus what a shit symbol, like the lyrics from a violent femmes album
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7hTPEIHIEA

Attached: 03351f4518dedfcc183745b191deb495.jpg (420x335, 21K)

Attached: 1514850878207.gif (350x300, 1.3M)

It can't be, the armpits were shaved.

Give her the world she wants and beat her to death with a hammer.

she's already hillary tier unlikable across a wide demographic. Spic tinted brown short lesbian dyke-looking shaved head freak just screams "me,me,me,me". MSNBC version of Norma Rae character.

Attached: 1480306148687.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Attached: 1488.jpg (300x300, 27K)

kek

Attached: ijijihhuuugggggg.jpg (431x423, 115K)

>Spic tinted brown short lesbian dyke-looking shaved head freak
Unlike you in pic related huh el oh el

Attached: fetterKameradnazi.png (392x420, 307K)

tried hiding behind that fatfuck but

>Sup Forums burgers are about to lose their guns
>their greatest enemy has become a generation of kids who eat tide pods for fun

lmaoooooo

you
>a local

She looks like a soldier

she is what we have been needing. hard pipe hitting leftists to meet the evil of the right.

Nobody takes this board over
The past years have proven it
As long as we keep using it, we process and reject all the shit they can throw at it
I had given up on 4pol after moot sold out for a whiff of kike pussy and this place was worse than reddit for a while
Then the Trump campaign cleaned it up through users pressure
So I'll never doubt the power of free speech in agora again

Attached: 1488150038769-fourchan-r9k-43738768.jpg (234x250, 10K)

so in a way, the people who control the board are the biggest losers who never leave. right wingers

We can do it
I feel it's a good clue that her hair is shaved

This is how we work, pinko faggot jew
Stay out of the kitchen if you cant take the heat

Soyboys, you no need guns, read comics and play your nintendo

Attached: infestation.jpg (593x304, 49K)

>commies can't even afford hair

JUST

Ask in what way is she a survivor.
No danger = not a survivor
She was in another building, Hogg was their with her but hiding in a locker.
The best you might stretch too is bystander but that's not really true either since they didn't see anything.
They are both genuinely fake.

Attached: IMG_2890.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Just post it you faggot

In this picture she looks like Edward Furlong in American History X.

Cuba would make a fine state if it weren't filled the brim with communists.

I'm stumped. All that I can do is denigrate her lack of knowledge and point out how she knowingly and willingly participated in the abuse of the school shooter leading up to the Parkland incident.
>She wears the badge of a nation known for human rights abuses. Meaning she doesn't understand the connection between America's freedom, the 2nd amendment, and the lack of overt human rights abuses.
>She admits that she and others ostracized the shooter and were right to do so. Meaning she isn't willing to see the connection between her own actions and consequences.
>The media is hyping her and her cronies as the voice of wisdom, presenting them as the new intellectual standard. Meaning everyone that supports this cannot or will not see the glaring problems that she represents.
>In short, she's completely uneducated. The problem with the school system isn't guns, She's the embodiment of the school system's failure.

(((they))) are going to kill her and make it look like it was a lone gun-nut

Well I hope not. She is comedy gold

>its very sick and disgusting What can we do to stop this

You can't do anything to stop it. She is young, she is intelligent, she is ambitious, all the guys on this site are losing their minds over how sexy she is, she doesn't give a shit about the nudes or your pathetic harassment. She is a child of the revolution. The patch on her right shoulder is worn proudly, notice she doesn't hide it because she doesn't have to.

The writing is on the wall, losers.
N
E
V
E
R AGAIN

This is good. This is funny. A Stalin speech writer. 10/10

agreed. the right wing is doomed.

This is war, of low intensity but still war. Culture war at first, but tending toward baseball-bat war.

Attached: 1431650635018.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

the left just wants to live in peace and make the world better. conservatives hate change and cant evolve and get violent when it happens. your DNA is old code and you should be culled from the gene pool. once you are gone we will have a utopia and start exploring space.

This. It's like conservatives aren't capable of recgonizing problems that arise as times change. There is a problem, kids are getting KILLED DAILY. So what is the solution? Some fat american screaming about his guns? What a crock of shit.

Guns have changed with the times, they are no longer something we can trust the general public with.

fucking snorks man
in a thread about goblins no less

Our country. Our rules.

stop opening threads about her thats what you do el goblina shill kys

just wait and see what your country decides, eventually, and don't worry, it's for your own good

Guns aren't dangerous. People with guns are dangerous. Ever think about what's making people decide to take guns to school?

yes. its our heartless barbaric capitalistic society.

>This. It's like conservatives aren't capable of recgonizing problems that arise as times change. There is a problem, kids are getting KILLED DAILY.

If kids are getting killed daily then it seems times were better before they changed. Your beloved commie subversion and deconstruction results in a loss of social cohesion and then your solution is even more subversion of Western Civilisation to fix the problems that your subversion caused in the first place.

it's not subversion, it's prevention. we are actually working to stop this, while your policies encourage it. you are going to have a hard time convincing me that your effort to let people own guns is more likely to prevent shootings than my effort to keep guns out of people's hands.

>it's for your own good
And just who decides that? You see that attitude is what will be your downfall. Everyone can see it. I can go into any libshit bar, and everyone knows. You guys are in a bubble.

this whole liberal shock and awe thing that's been going on the last few years has really been a sight to behold
it has been an unparalleled bombardment of propaganda unleashed in all forms of news and media
I'm surprised that your average person actually hasn't even noticed
It's been quite jarring

what you cant seem to understand is capitalism has demanded this... all this immigration is demanded by the elites so the global cost of labor will bottom out and reset at a new low.

It's the symbol that sunk the "gun" debate forever.
>a tide pod eating, commie insignias wearing goblina brabbling incoherent stuff in broken english

Just look/listen to it for 1min and you convinced the most outspoken gun grabber to buy a AR-15 ASAP.
Imo this is the best marketing campaign the NRA ever came up with. I rate it 10/10

>it's not subversion, it's prevention. we are actually working to stop this, while your policies encourage it.

There wasn't a big problem with kids shooting up schools before families were deconstructed by Marxist subversion. Your commie subversion has removed meaning and social cohesion from society, causing distress and disorder. That is where the shootings come from. Before Marxist/Feminist/Critical Race Theorist/Post-Modern/Post-Structuralist shit took hold and worked for decades to destroy social cohesion, there wasn't a school shooting every month.

You poison society and then say that the cure is more poison.

yeah the NRA should make some real coin off this... it will be their last.

but president trump said vidya games were the reason,

Attached: 1509748035779.jpg (717x720, 79K)

>while your policies encourage it
I never realized there was a mandatory murder law.

>violent femmes
>posts butthole surfers
Push me into the garbage can
Teach this white boy to be Mexican

Anyone see that fat chick THROW UP ON STAGE

youtu.be/oPIiazwvX_0

Shit is hilarious, these MK Ultra idiots should just be ignored they will be long forgotten in a few months time

Attached: IMG_0147.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

Hey! Isn't that Private Vasquez from Aliens II?

Attached: giphy.gif (245x300, 1.93M)

what is that disgusting goblin? i hate the modern age.

Attached: capture12.png (620x413, 376K)

what do you care you fucking leaf
... oh, 1 post by this user
> 0.32 rubles deposited

>I'm so angry they keep posting this propaganda I will now post
>1 post by this ID

The Cuban flag is older than their current communist government, a lot of exiles use it

read between the lines

the deep state set up "kids" so that any attacks on their arguments is countered by "ZOMG YOU ARE ATTACKING KIDS. LIKE WOW".

That's why we have to raise the age of voting to 21 years old.

but we all know why she has the cuban flag on her arm; she is a commie piece of shit.

>Cuba would make a fine state if it weren't filled the to the brim with Cubans.

FTFY

I welcome my under 18 overlords. Children know best.

They blew it, this story will be soon forgotten and the (((news))) will help "cover" (up) some other story.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 5.18.43 AM.png (801x507, 305K)

tweeting this