How's that backlog coming along?

How's that backlog coming along?

I'm going to the trouble of watching a few shows that I neglected, so it's something.

coming along but i'm barely making any dents. I try to watch only 4 at a time otherwise I lose track of shit especially with watching seasonal at the same time.

Why is this lumped in with anime it’s fucking stop motion
It’s not even stop motion with anime art style
Just playdough stop motion

I'm finally getting around to removing english audio tracks from my shit because it's cheaper than buying another external HDD.

Got a lot of free time at the moment so I'm working through it. Kind of just want to watch Kamen Rider instead though.

>he dont know what anime stands for.
anime is a short word for animation. anime is anything animated by japan. since pingu is from japan then it is an anime. fucking pleb

First wing for facility 2 is in the planning stage. SHit's getting expensive.

That's a cute bald girl

Watched 2 episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura before work, currently at 34/70, I should be ready just in time for the new season.

I might finish watching Gakkougurashi but I consider just getting the manga

>girl
please tell me youre joking.

It's always ever so slightly growing

Wtf penguin drum is real????

What ever do you mean? I love bald girls.

Yeah. I had that facility designed to resemble that scene. Was a bitch to get it to pass inspection though.

kek

I remember doing that, shit was cash. Especially for FLAC releases, nothing like dropping 200-300MB per episode.

bless every uploader who takes the time to carefully label audio and subtitle tracks so I can get rid of the ones I don't need
they've saved me so much time and/or money

Pingu coming out like this is fantastic, because it's a big fuck you to fags who think anime is the way it is because of it's style, not its place of origin.

Is it worth watching? I remember enjoying it in a hospital when I was like 7.

still rewatching dragon ball. i've watched 108 episodes in 3 weeks

If you grab some hot cocoa, and turn the lights dim, and you watch at a slight distance so that the screen isn't blaring in your face, and you just kind of snuggle up half asleep, it is a fantastic, incredibly enjoyable experience. Otherwise, it's just kinda nice, with some nostalgia and a cute setting.

Slowly, mostly because finals are coming up and I don't want to distract myself by finding something so good I have to marathon it instead of studying.
I'll definitely get through Made in Abyss once its done though.

Great, thanks. What's the best torrent?

I usually just catch it when the raw comes, since there's hardly any actual verbage, but I think NanaOne is the best.

Dude. I watched 112 episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho in 1 week.

>try to count the number of shows, OVA, films I've watched.

>Only about 45 in total.

what the fuck. I suppose I like the openings more than the story in some cases.

But do you need to watch all the episodes to really get a show?

Does it get better? I saw the shit on tv as a kid and am just now trying to watch it. It's alright but nothing is special about it. I'm 8 episodes in.

Is this a Pingu thread or not?