One Piece

chapter 887 english translations are out

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/887/page/1

Based Pound.
readms.net/r/one_piece/887/4740/1

Are we in Wano yet?

Sure. People are sudoku-ing all over the place, at least.

Okay, I take back what I said. Pound made this chapter and I'm moved.

>Thud
Pound didn't die. Its not the right sound effect.

Could that sword actually be Lola?

Dark Piece!

It's a giant head, user...

POUND WHAT A REAL CHAD TO THE END

>Lola's sword
No idea. She was at Water 7 last time we saw her but who knows.

Could also be Germa? They were trained how to use swords as well.

The more active thread:

The possibility exists, but the implication is fairly straightforward and strict.

>Sanji finally has a woman thirsting for his cock
>doesn't care
>bakes a cake instead
So all he cares about is the thrill of the chase?

My thread was 40 seconds earlier, faggot

Yes I'm complaining like a 10 year old

Will the Will of P. save Pedro and Pound?

He doesn't want to be with Pudding

Alright man. Keep this thread alive. we can move over when that thread dies. Satisfied?

I wasn't serious

but this is also a bump for my thread

There are other priorities and he thinks she hates him.

Nice chapter

Pez knows

Anyone else just skimming through the pages that don't have Luffy / Sanji / Katakuri nowadays?

Arcs where the Straw Hats split up have zero tension. Nobody is going to fucking die while the other half of the crew isn't there to witness and grieve.

Not me, I like secondary characters stories

Not me, I'm invested in Bege and Chiffon because I have taste.

>We don't care whether you reconcile or kill each other
So is that the end of this mini-arc? If so, that was pretty lame.

It was shaping up to be pretty cool, but I didn't like this ending. Let's hope the next one will be better.

>Leo is the next one

Ok it will be shit, can't wait for Hajrudin and the various implications with Elbaf, Buggy and Big Mom

Nah pretty sure Leo will land on that island where they're stranded and help them out.

Why are you autists so stuck on Oven's glaive?

It's all the fault of that one retard who can't wrap his head around the fact that the edge of the blade we see before the spray of blood is shot close enough that the curvature of the blade, while less important than when you draw the blade from afar, fits Oven's naginata. Of course that could be intentional misleading on Oda's part and that edge could belong to any generic katana but honestly I doubt it. Pound's beheading was just offscreened for the same reason Linlin eating her mom and friends was.

I don't think the cover stories will intersect. I'm really at loss on the subject of Leo's story though

Press F to pay respects

They are on their way to the Reverie, user. It was a 1000 years old war between two races. And the Longleg/longarm pirate crew of Luffy fixed it.

So is Pedro alive?

I sure fucking hope not

I really wonder what the Long tribes know about the Void Century too.

Holy shit I didn't realize that. Luffy will have even a bigger impact at the Reverie

-Alabasta
-Dressrosa
-Fishman Island
-Drum
-Prodence
-Possibly the Vinsmokes
-Now the Longarms and Longlegs kings
-Probably the Kano Kingdom

A lot of kingdoms will take Luffy's sides, damn

So if Pound's attack didn't do any real damage to Oven, and Oven was hellbent on killing Capone and Chiffon. Why did he stop heating up the ocean to kill a guy who can't do anything?

I know the reason exists in that he was already agitated but this same thing happened just 4 or so chapters ago where Katakuri had Luffy Dead to Rights and walks off to do something that would take less time than finishing your opponent off would. And just like how Katakuri was bragging about not understimating Luffy, Oven was bragging about how he was going to carry out the law on Chiffon.

The revolution is on.

>Why did he stop?
>I know the reason exists in that he was already agitated

I mean why did he choose to stop with what should have been his priority to deal with a complete non-issue. Was killing Pound really more important than securing the kill on a target like Capone?

>smiling at death's door
My boy Poun D.

Why is Bege so great?

>Great DF power
>Really cool ship
>Every time he appears he does something badass
>Loving father and husband
>His crew adores him

You sure it was a non-issue? Pound could've pushed him in the water. Oven had to keep this very dangerous position to boil the water. He needed to take care of Pound.

>Oven jobbing to fucking POUND
Watching one of the sons actually fail this badly and get smacked, regardless of his strength, time and time again is pretty damn hilarious.

>Every longleg has two puffs of hair on the head
>Every longarm has a long braid

Is this a fashion thing

>Luffy mirrorported on top of Oven right then
>he's going to use Oven to trin his CoO a bit before going back to fight Katakuri

>tfw Pound and Pedro are probably both still alive

All of the worst generation are, it just so happens we've seen more of him and Law than any of the others so far.

>Big Mom catches up to the strawhats AGAIN
>they'll escape AGAIN and keep running until chapter 800 when they finally get away for good

fucking hell why does there need to be an escape portion in every arc now?

Run Piece

He's using this portion to show fights and flesh out Big Mom's armada. And it makes sense that leaving isn't easy.

You are whining over nothing. You want them to just teleport to Big Mom and then teleport out of the arc? What kind of bullshit finale that would be?

I wonder how Big Mom even found the Sunny this time. Just feels like a repetition now. I understand how difficult it is to escape her territory, I need no further examples drilled into my head.

Dude. We always knew it was not possible to leave without feeding her the cake. And we knew the cake would take 10 hours. Oda is just showing us what happened during the 10 hours. Of course Big Mom found them once more. They just bought time.

Not him, but didn't Oda already flesh out her armada earlier in the arc?

We haven't seen most of them do anything yet. Luffy has not finished his fight with Katakuri, Sanji din't fight Daifuku, Carrot din't do her thing yet, Pound hadn't served any purpose yet. Oda is just finishing his arc.

I get that he's finishing his arc but it's getting a little long in the tooth. I won't say this is the case for everyone, but when Big Mom's been trying to catch the Straw Hats unsuccessfully for so many chapter, she starts to become a lot less threatening, at least to me.

So, realistically speaking, if Pound is not dead, and the blood on the sword is Oven's, who could be the sword's owner?

Lola? A Charlotte traitor? Stussy? Pedro?

My bet's on Lola.

Lola found an husband. It's Weevil.

It would be pretty good. I want Pound to meet both of his daughters

Nami is his one true love.

if Poun D. isn't deadm oda is a hack

>chapter 800
Woah, so time travel confirmed?

That was really sad.

Stop using buzzwords

Literally nothing happens

She looks like a young Dr K

It's Capone's going into sanji

I bet the next chapter focus is on the Germa

>being a speedreader

No way, we're supposed to forget about them so they get to do their last second superhero save.