One Piece

Chapter is out

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/887/page/1

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/6fs532c6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Place your bets. Is Pound alive or dead?

as dead as pedro

Oda is a hack so he's most likely alive

FUCK ODA FOR MAKING HAVE FEELINGS OVER POUND

Dead. It would cheapen his flashback if he survived now.

damn it why you make me tear up over a garbage joke character.

>We don't care if you reconcile or kill each other
Fucking pirate shits resolve this issue like heroes, REEEE!

Alive. Chiffon's "Huh?" makes me think that. The blood is definitely a red herring. Screencap this.

He better stay dead.
He was awesome but coping out on that emotional scene is detrimental to the story

bro
why the fuck is charlotte linlin so rude to her spouses
just discarding them after they serve their purpose?
very sad

I'm betting on dead. I can see him surviving somehow with heavy injuries and being captured then getting saved by chopper later. However it would be out of place with the send off, and there is no reason for Oven to keep him alive, even to torture as an example.

Pudding has reached FI Sanji levels of nosebleed.

Nothing happens?

are you serious
next chapter will have bege and the straw hats meeting
big mom will eat the cake two chapters from now
and then the climax of the arc will happen, whatever that is

Shit.
Who's cutting onions so early in the morning?

I think Oda finally got assblasted by hack posts so he's killing side niggers in the hopes that only 1/2 Strawhats doing this shit to a Yonko and getting away with it seems less scott free.
I mean Big Mom is never going to recover. I'm almost expecting Stussy to come back with the fucking admiralty to curb stomp Big Meme and secure New World territory for the Marines.

Hes alive.
The sound effect was thud.
The bloody sword was Lolas

Yeah practically
Other than oven getting ran over

Just look at based Bege.

Pound is a big guy
And the thud was his dead body

>wants to push Oven into the sea
>whacks him on his head instead of kicking him or actually trying to throw him into the sea
And people still care for this joke of a character?

Die Piece!

he has done it before. Pagaya and Pell.

This chapter made me cry. Pound is so fucking pure and noble.

Pell had a good reason for surviving

It's almost like he's a noble

why does oda always do this to me

If smashing his head doesn't make him budge from his spot what makes you think a kick would?
Fucking retard.

The era of tsundere gangsters has begun.

Awesome character. I hope she and sanji stay forever. They are made for each other.

Oven is a fucking joke wtf

>what makes you think a kick would?
Momentum.

Well it's not like anyone except Krieg could stop a ship that size.

pretty sure no characters outside of the fleet admirals/admirals/yonko could handle a giant boat coming towards them at full speed

so oven's df not affected by sea water?

And people were comparing him to Katakuri because they were both mentioned as monsters. His mochi would've wrecked Bege's ship right here. Oven on the other hand became roadkill.

>All arcs are tying to royalty in some way
>Pound is the king of a country
REVERIE, HERE WE COME. POUND IS ALIVE BOYS.

>at the end of the arc, Nami gives Chiffon a copy of the poneglyph rubbing as a thanks
>Luffy is fine with it because he doesn't want to become Pirate King with retarded technicalities unlike Big Mom, wants competition from the other Super Novas
>Pudding leaves with Bege and Chiffon to see the NW and possibly encounter Lola/Sanji again
>love and being with family that doesn't treat her like shit awakens her third eye, allowing her to read the rubbing

Would be a good way of keeping Bege/Chiffon relevant, especially since Lola will be important for the Elbaf arc I assume.

Physics don't really matter in op universe.

and what's that?

Are we in Wano yet?

>his tiny legs would generate more momentum than his huge hands holding a giant log
Okay

This is so fuckin funny

Not many are, just like how Aokiji could cause the sea to freeze, or Vander Decken could throw things through the sea without them losing their tracking.

Whole cake island arc isn't done yet
will be next year

Not a single DF is affected by water the way you think it does other than Crocodile's but that is the exception.

Sea water does not cancel devil fruits. We have known this for years. Aokiji can freeze the sea. Vander Decken can use his homing throw under the sea. Oven can expel heat from his body and heat the sea. Devil fruits user can't swim, and get significantly weakened if they are over half submerged in water.

He should've broken the pier instead of attacking Oven. Pound? More like Retard.

Fruit powers that let the user do stuff separate from their own bodies shouldn't be hindered by water (unless it makes sense for what's being done). Luffy stretches and touched the water as he does it, so it gives more surface area to make him weak. Kizaru shooting lasers into the ocean doesn't touch him with water at all, so he isn't weakened.

Pound will live. Pedro will live. Opera will live. Moscato will live. Even fucking Jigra most likely will live. And obviously Monet and Vergo.

Bege has one of the best ships in the series.

>And people were comparing him to Katakuri because they were both mentioned as monsters.
Are you retarded? Oven is no Sweet Commander so he is obviously not comparable to Katakuri. Oven is definitely one of the strongest BM Pirates but he is N.5 at best.

The blade that Oda cuts to isn't shaped like Oven's glaive, I'd be shocked if Pound was actually dead

>Jigra
kudos to you for remembering his name

I don't think he's strong enough for that user

Luffy can stretch even with 100% of his body submerged in seawater. He just doesn't have the strenght to do it himself.

Whose could it be user?

Lola

It's time to vote b0is

strawpoll.com/6fs532c6
strawpoll.com/6fs532c6
strawpoll.com/6fs532c6

EL BLANCO ZORO

There is one other case user, Moriah's shadow zombies are neutralized by the sea and salt in particular, provided it gets inside them.

Hard to say, I fucking hope not Pedro (it also doesn't look like Pedro's sword).

>chapter without luffy
>it's the best chapter of the arc

So Pez have advanced CoO, right?

I already voted yesterday, the answer is yes, stop this.

Pez a cute.

Germa

Guys help.

I love Pudding too much. I don't want her to leave.

Me too. I hope Pudding joins so she can have bloodfest with Sanji.

She won't.
The strawhats know big mom's weakness now and it's Sanji's cake with Puddding and Chiffon's specialty

They'd be able to touch salt water, as long as they didn't drink it.

Ah right, I forgot you are the only one browsing these threads with over 100 different proxies

>herka derp lemme keep spamming dis shit mang
No, fuck off, you already confirmed the truth yesterday, the majority of the people here like WCI.

RIP Poun D.

she's going to be a stay-at-home waifu, just like kaya. she'll be waiting for sanji once their journey is finished

So if Pound is a king, does this confirm Chiffon will be in the Reverie?

Or Pound was the king of Totland temporarily because BM is the queen.

Prince Consort I think is the term.

He was BM’s husband at one point.

I wish she'd join the crew but I know this is exactly how it's going to play out.

Maybe if I'm lucky they will have cute denden mushi calls every now and then

Is Oven literally retarded,why would he ruin the fucking cake?

>Pound never got to hold his children
>is just happy that he gets to see his grandchild
>Chiffon doesn't even know it's him
>Pez just somehow knows

I'll be upset if he still lives.

Independent woman who needs no man.

I guess you could say he's half-baked.

Sanji is a cuck. He should finally fuck nami before zoro does it for him

Is Pound the only good father in OP?

I am no shipper but SaNa soon guyz.

with the exception of Streussen, she decided to only trust family/blood relatives and had as many as she could
her spouses are not blood relatives and are tolerated but not liked

He's not retarded, he's just hot-headed.

Pedro or Pound
Who would you be more upset about?

What are you faggots up to?

Pedro better be fucking dead

What is this face trying to convey?

Streussen? You mean Katakuri's father.

Kyros.

determination

Smiling as hes about to die, Poun D.