Berserk

how are you lads holding up? are you excited for the winter? berserk general

youtu.be/B8pHJJZ4x_E

this is now an a e s t h e t i c griffith thread

Gutsposters get blown the fuck out

Why do bitches love Griffith so much? He's the epitome of trash.

sex appeal probably, he's basically a woman

I refuse to read the manga until its finished

that's probably for the best. the hiatuses are crippling.

Keep this shit alive

Stopped ten years ago.

Get this scrap paper off my board.

how could you deny this face?

just looking for some discussion my dude :)

Guts is the alpha.
Griffith is the beta.
But since Griffith is a shitty person he can't accept that (see how Guts got adored by his raiders and would have become the new leader of the hawks seconds prior to the eclipse) and initiates a ritus which kills them all. The basciall threw a hissy-fit and I don't doubt that he KNOWS that his dream is just bullshit. He's just that anymore, his dream which was foul from the start; since he would have had to hand it all over to guts, the prime alpha-wolf. While Griffisu fucks off with literal demons, rapists and other human-trash, Guts - through his sheer will and dedication alone - attracts only the best people and magical beings. That is because he never betrayed his friends, even if the world around him would collapse and his dream (he doesn't even have one!) crushed, like a certain other idiot.
Griffith could have had it all, if only he accepted Guts friendship instead of trying to 1up him by becoming king. If only he hadn't such a inferiority complex he would have told Guts that he needed him more than his dream. But alas.

Griffith behaves exactly like a noble woman would for most of the manga, using seduction, sex and control to get what he wants. The rape scene is one of the few ones where he actually acts like a man.

i don't really care for the whole guts vs griffith discussion.

what does everybody think about the most recent chapters? any predictions about casca?

she'll get raped......again. happy now?

tldr: suffering is necessary to achieve your dreams

He made the ultimate sacrifice, to be the cause of the death of those close to him, so that he could achieve his goal of making his own world. He was chosen by God. He has the power of God. His utopia would not be possible without his sacrifice.