Daily reminder you can buy and own pic related in my country without any licence...

Daily reminder you can buy and own pic related in my country without any licence. You can buy them as if buying a pack of carrots, anonymously and silently. Only black powder is little harder to get. And yet you don't have daily street shootings like overseas. And you won't get shot in dark alleys.

As if it were not guns that make a problem in the US.
>inb4 Black powder is shit.
This thing is stronger than 9 mm Glock since it has more powder and bigger bullets. Only is harder to reload.

Attached: Image1103627094.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

pretty. Is it only military surplus revolvers you can buy with no questions asked?

I do believe you can buy black powder firearms with no background check here.

Same here, black powder guns are not regulated, you just need to be 18+

ok

Attached: .50BMGpistol1.jpg (604x452, 48K)

thats a cartridge revolver. do you mean black powder percussion cap revolvers? or cartridge revolvers that use black powder fully encased cartridges?

see pic related, its a percussion cap revolver. notice how the bullets, powder, and primer are all seperate components. is that what you mean is unregulated in your country?

Attached: 468279b6ddc1592833a1b6429245908f.jpg (800x371, 57K)

That's correct, though some states may limit that.

you can, they are not considered firearms under law and even replica blackpowder firearms can be bought as any bag of carrots

what about the percussion caps, powder, and lead balls?

I live in a country where you can't even buy teaspoons without a license, so guns are a complete mystery to me. What are black powder guns exactly?

If one is carrying that and you NEED it you had better be able to meet that need in 6 shots. And six shots that aint exactly famous for reliability. Such as how many primers are gonna stay seated during hours/days of carry?

Replicas of antiques.

in the late 80s a felon could own blackpowder weapons. i think the law's changed now

wat
you brainless twat that's a bp conversion.

Same in Norway. You could even have a cannon if you wanted. Then again, it's not that hard to get a handgun here. I've got a 9mm and a .22, and will get a .357/.38 revolver soon.

Can’t say as I know. I only have a few black powder firearms and bought them years ago.

These laws are so goofy. I have seen IDPA shooters that good outshoot a 1911 with a revolver.

Ah ok, thanks.

Yeah you guys don't experience gun violence like we do because you don't have shit skins roaming the streets.

you poor thing

They aren’t regulated because they are just about worthless for self defense. Which makes one wonder what the hell gun laws are really all about. Because for close range hunting they are lethal as hell. Every deer I ever shot with one had a quarter size hole in it’s heart.

Cool, we can also use black-poweder guns without any licence but black powder is sold normally, just not mailed so you have to pick it up. It's useless after two shots until you reload it but it'll still kill a gypsy trying to mug you. If every other french had this they wouldn't have to be in martial law. I'll buy pic related in .54 since gun licence carries several disadvantages (but also advantages).

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x768, 61K)

Powder is less efficient than modern 9mm

You can buy black powder in tins here. If you can't find any just buy some Hilti gun (nail gun) strips. They are blanks in plastic strips, simply open the folded in end and pour the powder out.

My GLOCK19 has a 15 round mag, a 17 round mag and 33 round mag (happy stick). I have it in my waist band at church and everywhere else. I roll with the 17 round mag and keep the "happy stick" as backup also.........

My GLOCK19 will kick your revolvers ass!

In all do respect my friend.......

Look closely. I wonder if that cylinder even goes with that frame. Notice there are no nipples on the cylinder.

You don't have 40 million niggers. We do. They, along with illegals, account for most of our shootings.

Guns with usually very low bullet capacity (in my country max 2 shots allowed without licence) and black powder type of reloading (you don't just switch clip, you have to load it with black powder, then bullet, then cap and push it down the barrel all the way, so while you can kill 2 people instantly(or more if you load it with something different than bullet) you can't really go on killing spree).

You can have all kinds of old guns here too.
Law used to be based on a description of a modern receiver so you could have anything else. You can have antique guns too, if you register as a dealer/collector.
Don't know if any of the laws been changed. Obviously look into it before you buy anything.

Unregulated as well. Pre-1900 weapons are also mostly unregulated. Their ammo might be regulated because of compatibility with regulated weapons though. But there's often the option to buy components and reload with black powder

Yeah. You could even have .50 cal air rifles without a license here, and those things are pretty damned lethal.

Of course it can't compete with modern guns. This is for circumventing draconic European weapon laws. A black powder revolver is better than no guns at all, wouldn't you agree?
And for the record, one shot would be enough if you shoot first. Bullet performance matters little if you're just gonna shoot a mugger or a home invader. I'd rather have a musket or a blunderbuss than a baseball bat.

bullet performance can be increased with more black powder, however the accuracy is shit so don't expect sniping faggots from 100 meters

Some late 1800s rifles use "modern" ammo with black powder. Effective (as in you can hit what you aim for) to at least 200 meters, and deadly well beyond. Pic related is 11*59, unregulated

Attached: Capture.jpg (1535x622, 105K)

Too much black powder, and you could also fuck up your revolver. Also a greater risk of chain-fire I should think.
Well fuck me, it's legal here too. I could buy a classic .45-70 lever action rifle today if I wanted to. Thanks!

Shhh, OP... Don't attract the attention of our politicians to the BP loophole !

I've considered bying one of those czech derringers. But here, two shots are not enough : Arabs and Blacks always come in pack.

Attached: greatgun9_3barrel.jpg (1000x667, 304K)

I can order this online and ship it to my house. I can get black powder guns as easily as buying a soda.

Attached: flat_dark_earth_fde_rifle_kit_with_magpul_fde_lower_furniture_1024x1024.jpg (780x441, 36K)

pepper spray/jet/foam for crowd control, they'll usually scatter at first boom anyway

>Don't attract the attention of our politicians to the BP loophole !
They're probably already on it. Better buy something before it gets regulated

Wait till you see the price of the ammo. Hopefully, this will dissuade you from using an actual antique for shenanigans.

Don't worry, Pietta is always with me. ;)

t.Weapon seller (unless you have a source on that)

Attached: 31 CAL. POCKET PISTOL.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Ammo is expensive but once you have enough good casings reloading is a lot cheaper. And no, no source. But have gun laws gotten better or worse in the past 20 years?

I wouldn’t say black powder is less efficient. I have a .45 cal. Walker that will outpunch a .44 Mag. It burns a bit slower so the powder actually has more time to push the bullet. And with the “conical bullets” I mold it is every bit as accurate. I still wouldn’t carry it in this day and age. Just for fun.

Lol dumb judeo bolshevik rape baby polack bragging about black power guns.

I got my fully auto AK illegally on a black market cuz if ur not doing it off the grid only thing u r gonna buy here in this shit hole is a black rubber circumcised dick at the sex shop. Or a shitty black power turd like this fag is showing.

>Daily reminder you can buy and own pic related in my country without any licence. You can buy them as if buying a pack of carrots, anonymously and silently. Only airsoft guns are little harder to get. And yet you don't have daily street shootings like overseas. And you won't get shot in dark alleys.
>As if it were not guns that make a problem in the US.
>>inb4 nerf guns are shit.
>This thing is stronger than 9 mm Glock since it has more power and bigger bullets. Only is harder to reload.

Attached: b8e79dad224b4d6da57eb4971917cf8b.jpg (1280x609, 113K)

In our country the high water mark of gun control passed 20 years ago. The Overton Window is moving OUR direction. These retarded kids are actually just pushing it even MORE in our direction so, like Napoleon, I say “When the enemy is destroying itself, stay away.”

Tough guy !

Attached: 1480702739177.gif (360x203, 3.05M)

> All do respect

Lold @ this

I cant even find a good crossbow in this SHITHOLE without trying to imprt it from abroad.

Fuck these retards

In Canada, these are in the same class as a Glock 17.

Attached: b7785b4.jpg (1024x722, 56K)

you should also buy a hearing aid

You never know if a band of Black Reiters come pillage your city and steals the communal treasure in the name of some foreign King. Ban these weapons of war now !

Attached: 1481176912805.jpg (405x466, 123K)

Black powder is no good for Americans, the smoke will set off the fire alarms in school buildings.

(you)

Attached: nig-blaster-30k.jpg (1631x917, 389K)

u mad muhhamad?

>I have become like the sun,destroyer of worlds

>You can buy them as if buying a pack of carrots,
>anonymously and silently
>carrots
>a pack of
???

So we can have a revolution against the government as long as we do it steampunk style?

Race war using black powder weapons sounds pretty aesthetic

if the carrots are sold in a container, or, wait for it, package.....
they can be considered a pack of carrots.

Attached: newgfwholeHorizcropped.jpg (431x222, 38K)

Clip of carrots.

My fellow gunclub nigga, hope you got that 9 on grov soknad and not militær or cops might not approve 45. Later on.

Got me the 45. First, now considering the 9 so i can hit shit past 25meters.

Actually a MAGAZINE of 30 carrots.

But what do you do when your government taxes your tea but you don't have any representatives in the government?

In my country you can get one of these and not have to worry about pouring your powder and slamming your ram rod

Attached: 20180325_050609.jpg (4160x3120, 3.29M)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: filthy casual.jpg (463x321, 20K)

Funny I was just watching videos on dragoons, horse guns, and conversion when you decided to post this. Must be a coincident.:)

Yep. SIG P210 9mm on grov, Ruger MKIV .22 on fin. Gonna get a Manurhin MR73 Sport for Magnum 1/ felt and perhaps a .44 Super Blackhawk for Magnum 2.
I've not decided yet if I want a .45 or just a double-stack 9mm for militær. My SIG is single-stack, so it should be approved.

>I live in a country where you can't even buy teaspoons without a license

this isn't even true

BIN YOUR TEASPOON. THE METAL OBJECT CONFISCATION SQUAD IS ON ITS WAY

Attached: hold on.jpg (702x1024, 70K)