Dr. Stone 38

readms.net/r/dr_stone/038/4742/1

time for bullshit

I'm glad Cola man is back but fuck this whole fight is stupid as shit.

>Speech 100

>Rolled natural 20 on bluff check

Gen is a great addition to the cast. It's a shame that double agents don't usually have a good survival record in manga

Best boy

Best MC

So now its Chrome vs Senku.

INB4 Senku cucks him hard and takes Ruri from him.

Senku is an asshole, I can see him doing that, plus he wanting to talk to her

Gen is so best.

Not gonna happen. Senku is gonna forfeit. He isn't the type of a guy who'd waste energy on anything that isn't directly related to his goals.
Chrome won, Senku is gonna forfeit and then make the cure for Ruri and only after that is he going to talk to her to get the information. He knows his priorites. Even Tsukasa complimented him on his cool-headness and rationality.

Requesting sciencer anons to explain the veracity of this chapter

>that hidden pantyshot on Kohaku
nopanfags BTFO

>on anything that isn't directly related to his goals.
He gain fast control of the village

What, they were still people who believed she was going commado? I thought it was confirmed to not be the case early on

It happens anyway since Chrome and he are after the same thing. No matter who wins either one get control of the village and become the next chief, and Seku gets to deliver the medicine and talk to Ruri. The whole goal was defeating Magma, and Chrome just accomplished that.

It's bullshit but it doesn't hurt to believe it.

I am science. I can confirm that getting hit in the balls does hurt.

>no Suika

next time we riot

I am science man and I can confirm that magic sorcery can in fact make your heart explode. Magma was wise to not move.

At very least it wont be easy for chrome fight senku but in the end senku will surrender

Goddamm, Gen is actually best boy. Hope he stays in the story, for being a two-faced bastard he has grown on me.

BASED GEN
A
S
E
D

G
E
N

I saw Suika

- Holding the lens still enough to create a fire would be really, really hard.
- The "flashover phenomenon" would kind of apply, since the wool of the clothing would create a spread-out sheet of thin, easily-flammable strands, but not so fast that magma slapping the fire out wouldn't work, I think.
- Not noticing a spot on your leg where the heat is gradually brought up to more than 250°C (cotton ignites at 255, wool at 600!) would prove difficult, especially standing still for over a minute. Since primitive clothing would not be very thick, you would definitely feel the heat.

Apart from that, frankly, it's pretty legit.

Magma not doing anything about the heat at first could be explained by him seriously fearing for Gen's bluff though

Gen specifically talked about taking a step, and Magma did slap the fire once it started... Though I guess it could have been panic taking over.

Chrome will be disqualified due to outside "sorcery" interferrence

It's bullshit but I believe it.

So where does the plot go next? Senku has no reason to fight Chrome.

Senku still have gun powder, right?

He'll show them what is an EXPLOSION.

Gen is based

I'm guessing that now that Magma is out of the picture, Ginrou will go all-out at trying to win, because he wants to be Chief. So next week it'll be Senku vs Ginrou.

Has everyone including the author completely forgotten about whatisface, the other MC-but-not-really?

Yes, completely scraped, but who gives a fuck about consistency or writing.

Is this an asspull?

I'm guessing that Gen will give Senku an update on how he's doing.

Magma just couldn't handle the banter.

Magma would have to prove that it was actual sorcery and not just Gen making shit up.

Maybe there'll be a 20 year timeskip and he'll be the final boss with his brood of ubermensch

Lovely chapter

although i have to say, i am fucking amazed by how loose this tournaments rules are. So much shit i would have thought would be disqualification material

its the stone age, what do you expect? they literally think some aspie is a magician

You'd think that Magma and Mantle would get in trouble for attempted murder and kidnapping. Does their village have no laws against those things?

>This motherfucker actually threw out a Shadow Possession Jutsu as a bluff
>It worked

Holy fuck

Boring as fuck character.
I'm guessing Magma will deflect to lion-killer's side and we'll spend a few hours on them.

I'm glad they didn't forget the most important part of this tournament was supposed to be hitting Magma in the balls.

The more I read this series the more that guy feels like someone the editor forced in, then let the authors drop after he realized it was Senku's show.

Why would lion killer kid accept a loser like Magma?

O MY BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS
WHAT AN ASSPULL

It's not an asspull, it's science. If anything is an asspull, it's Gen showing up at just the right time to give Chrome the time he needs.

Kinrou only didn't get disqualified because Jasper the refferee said there was no proof that the helmet was "sorcery" but now everyone just saw Chrome use it to light Magma on fire, he wouldn't have been able to do that if Suika didn't chuck it into the ring so it would count as outside interference and get him disqualified

you just confirmed there was indeed an asspull

Because he'll say he lost to the sorcerer known as Senku

This pic made me hard as fuck. No homo tho.

Ouch

But sorcery isn't against the rules. Jasper said that it only counts as outside interference if you're attacking someone; giving them equipment is fine

Gen was there last chapter

>t. speedreader

Kohaku a qt
thx

I love how the past few chapters gave us two very different 'eureka' moments from Suika and Chrome using different objects.

Chrome's going to get disqualified isn't he

I think Senku will be a bitch but in the end he's gonna let Chrome win

And cheating death once is another huge red flag

ginrou is too busy shitting on his dick to fight

O

Am glad that these shitposting autists aren’t here

Yeah, why would you accept a guy who has insider information of the village, who unlike the magician (whom you now know is lying thanks to said guy, btw) has been born there and knows all of the inside-outs, and who is quite a competent warrior despite being the third or the fourth in his village.
You can always kill him later as soon as he tries something; and a retard like magma will try something, of course.

>The more I read this series the more that guy feels like someone the editor forced in, then let the authors drop after he realized it was Senku's show.
Nigga he was in since chapter zero

I think what he's saying is he was inserted in the story as a generic shonen protag preemptively so they has familiar territory to take the story to if readers didn't like the science stuff. And since people liked Senku, he wasn't needed anymore.

I want to FUCK this gorilla

Kind of waiting on more Senku alchemy desu

She wears a Fundoshi, we saw it some times already.

The helmet was left in the ring, so it doesn't count. It was already there when it started.

Man, all the faces look weird in this panel.

That's what I said, I just didn't know what sort of underwear she wears

If gorillas looked like that I'd totally be into bestiality...

I know, I know. It's just that this question appears so many time that I already know the chapter and page by heart.

>venus dimples

These guys need a 3rd artist who solely does the eyes. These ayylmao fucktards Boichi calls eyes are utter trash.

The problem is not the eyes per se, it's the way he assembles woman faces. It has elements of a kid, a woman and an alien.

He needs to use the million dollar manga salary to hire someone

I guess he's not used to draw in a less realistic style. The female characters looked fine in Sun-Ken Rock

Tsukasa is gonna invade the village after this.

stone bump