tvtropes.org/pmwiki/remarks.php?trope=Main.Ryona
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Yes, without exception.

Yes.

Tina makes everything better.

Still hold true.

I want to become a loli!

Not only they make a show better, they can make an unwatchable show, watchable.

So do I but I haven't found a way yet. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

How would you deal with all of the hard oniichan dicks poised to fuck you?

Not him but I'd do something akin to pic.

>pedos are homo
I knew it!

No one was even thinking about sex here. We all just like children. Lolis are not to be sexualized you sick human carbage.

>on Sup Forums
>not already a loli

Sure, just like right? You fucking psycho.

Ignore the fujoshi, as usual, you guys should know.

Or what about this retard here ?
Don't play innocent and die.

I just wanted to point out that you those guys wanting to be a girl is kinda homo, that's all. It's not like I wanted to make fun of them or something like that, someone had to get them out of their confusion!

You know, a while ago I used to talk/annoy someone like you, a pedo. He acted imo like a sissy and I always believed that he was a closet homo, then I found out that had a husbando and he adored him so much! also on the rare occasions when I visit Sup Forums I see some threads with virgins and /r9k/ losers roleplaying with lolicon pics, coincidence? nah.
Therefore all pedos are irremediably super gay, the end.

Would you be my loli, if I asked you gently?

It's time.

poll.fm/5vwdy

>kukuri's got the most votes so far
Fuck yes.

There is hope for Sup Forums yet.

No, good characters make a show better

Am I supposed to vote by penis or heart?

Only if they aren't sexualized

Yes.

>poll.fm/5vwdy
>I'm the only person who voted for kiriha
what the fuck, tsugomomo was the best loli anime in years

I already voted but now that I'm checking more in depths, I'm wondering for what characters is that poll for, from what I understand it's for DFC characters, but many of them are bigger than DFC, then I thought it was for loli only but I noticed characters like Chise or Dia, what is this for?

>many of them are bigger than DFC
Maybe Chise and Sisti, I sure wouldn't say most of them.

Sorry, I was being imprecise. What I meant was whether I should vote by penis or (exclusive "or") by heart. See image.

Yes.

Listen to the heart of your penis, or the penis within your heart.

What the hell? That's countermechanism against pedos. And also a way to get more money if you happen to be a loli.

Is there a bot voting for Chise or something? Actually what is Chise even doing in that poll in the first place?

Soooo just to be honest, I kinda cheated and voted for Chise like 18 times? I did it to upset the gururufags for shit and giggles hehe sorry.
Whatever.

If you really wanted to piss me off, you should've vote for Kanna, voting for Chise is just an obvious troll since everyone knows she's not a loli nor DFC, I already knew it was you, don't you have anything else to do everyday but wasting your time here? Sad!

I almost never post here during the weekends, and since it's friday I wanted to make a last prank for the day.

It was fun. Until the next time nerd.
LOL

>does sugar make coffee better

You two are both cancer.

Cute agression says otherwise.

Suffering and dying lolis definitely improves things.

>Suffering and dying lolis definitely improves things.
This guy get's it.

Indeed, I want some ryona as well.

>ryona
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/remarks.php?trope=Main.Ryona

I find that it gives a weird sense of anger and sadness, not necessarily satisfaction.
And frustration with the stupidity of the sexual urge which lurks in all people.

This time, fuck off and stay out

>political incorrectness

I think you mean:
>>>/moralfaggotry/
Nothing to do with speech.

I've never been to Sup Forums but are lolis discussed there a lot?

Occasionally, often when a thread starts with a Prisma Illya webm.

There's nothing more satisfying than dominating a loli in every sense of the term, be it physically or morally, in a sense I'm kinda glad that there's very few ryona loli material, this way I don't get tired of it.

>but are lolis discussed there a lot?
Go ask them. Some are child victims.
But it's nothing to do with speech nowadays, I think this issue crosses all political spectrums nearly.
The rabbits in the headlight if ya know what I mean.

I like this perspective.
Also I don't agree with interfering with people's thoughts no matter how fucked up. They're only thoughts.
It's only when you make it real that it becomes an issue.

But 2D =/= 3D as well.
It's a complex issue and we need to just agree to disagree here or take it to
Or alternatively, stop over-thinking it here.

>more satisfying
It's more complex.
It's also painful. It's like rolling in mud or doing something horrific in front of people.
I don't know what to make of it anymore. It brings up hate, perversion, sadness and every emotion there. But it can also be a drug that you shouldn't indulge in.
Thoughts do lead to actions, but only the actions are of concern.

Sup Forums is full of moralfags who think loli is a diabolical jew plot to normalize pedophilia and overall destroy the west

tl;dr don't drink too much water or you'll drown.

>diabolical jew plot to normalize pedophilia and overall destroy the west
see They have drinking problems. I agree with that. It's a consequence of their religious practice and teachings and understandings.
It's looking into the abyss.

also let's not bring up macroscopic diplomatic issues and grand strategy, wink wink.

I mostly agree, but what good is a board about anime if you can't discuss themes relating to anime freely, even if it crosses over to things normally discussed on Sup Forums? Lolis are such a common thing in anime now and there's a fuckload of lolicons on Sup Forums so it shouldn't be discouraged to speak about the morality of such a thing. It only limits people to talk about "best girl of the season" or some equally stupid shit where you post a pic of your waifu and then people start fighting about who's opinion is the right one.

user, I think you might be overthinking a bit.

>I mostly agree, but what good is a board about anime if you can't discuss themes relating to anime freely, even if it crosses over to things normally discussed on Sup Forums?
Totally agree, but that only became an issue when some faggot got triggered by moral faggotry and called it Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is speech. Not moralfaggotry.

This threads done now ffs.

I am and I want to die.

I voted for which character is most improved by flatness, which is Tanya, whose perflation is the work of god.

>Kukuri - 15%
Impressive. But I'm thinking not for the DFC.
>Chise Hatori - 18%
Wow.

see Some cool user needs to pad Kukuri in response.