This is what your average gunfag on Sup Forums looks like

this is what your average gunfag on Sup Forums looks like

lmao pathetic!

Attached: guntards.jpg (1600x1200, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7qV3ScqB_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alright

Cool man you got us haha golly gee you sure did a number on us haha oh boy oh boy

Here is your (You) now fuck off, thank you.

No this is what the average gunfag on Sup Forums looks like

Attached: sssssdwdw.jpg (434x380, 40K)

Soy sauce, el chunko, big bad barry, private beer belly, vissarionivich the atheist, filthy fronk, muffin top six shot

American militia... Any other questions of why America sux at war?

A shitskin larping as a nazi?
Sounds about right.

Attached: 1513914434001.gif (438x302, 2M)

They're clearly the victims of modernity. What better group to represent the day of the rope? Their lives have literally been fucked because of (((them))).

I hope they find themselves out there.

>a shitskin

Attached: 1468489954554.png (1104x927, 75K)

>Libshit
>killed by 56% with ar-15

>no trigger discipline
>buttstock on bicep

how can anyone even be a gunfag when they don't even know basic weapons safety?

>implying he gives a fuck about you cuck safety muttboi

Hes literally holding three guns at once

I absolutely love how 95%+ of white men can do so much mental gymnastics that they prioritize their endless stupid hobbies (vidya/anime/sports/woodworking) and entertainment over actually getting in shape and learning to fight hand to hand.

I find it immensely hilarious when these guys get shit on by Chad, women, or pulverized in public by blacks and browns.

You remember the last time you brought your stupid AR to the movies, McDonald's or in public? Oh you remember that time you got punched in the face and wound up with a concussion before you ever had the time to drawer your 9mm?

Lol. White men aren't going to win any race wars. ...You'll all too fat and out of shape for any manner of combat. Fucking losers.

Attached: a24e61fddaa21c4886a7e198c986fd66--lady-boys-sissy-boys.jpg (502x750, 31K)

Brendan got huge

Attached: brendanfrasier-news.jpg (2070x1380, 235K)

Damn, gotta say, those pale, goofy guys sure don't look like a photogenic ideal of a male from a magazine or music video. We should chuckle at this difference, and also give up our rights to defend ourselves, speak freely, or grow or hunt or own food.

Oh no, it's 11:30, don't be late for Holocaust Class.

Name my band

Attached: israel_guns.png (869x770, 531K)

fashy fab flab

Lmao do you really believe that any practice of combat will help you in street fights ?
You are always alone against 5 men cause they are all cowards. You are practically never 1 vs 1.

The problem is the lack of unity between people my friend. And yes this is really sad.

lax boys

Attached: israel_guns2.png (712x799, 195K)

Guns N'pussies

Take a look at the guns. .22s, Mosin, one AK. I doubt these are even Americans. Almost certain they are libtards. Not one AR, not one 1911. Not one .44 Mag. An embarrassing display of plinking power.

Here is /k/ 2018 k/lass foto

Attached: 1521924684783.jpg (4017x5209, 3.87M)

>Lmao do you really believe that any practice of combat will help you in street fights ?

1000% yes. You are such an idiot. How fat are you? What is your stupid hobby that you piss all your time and money away on? How is it more important than fighting? You also glossed over the point about how physically demanding combat is, which considering this is Sup Forums and you retards think you can win a racewar, physical fitness should be paramount.

Oh video related about those fighting skills which will blow you the fuck out: youtube.com/watch?v=H7qV3ScqB_Q

Oh and optics: if white men weren't such fat pigs who lose 9 out of 10 fights people might show our race more respect. Instead they are like sharks circling a fat wounded seal.

Is Arizona the most redpilled state?

Attached: israel_guns3.png (876x888, 476K)

I'll take the 4th one in. I've got a thing for petty boy malents.

You mean to say pic related didn't compel you to gib guns? What kind of monster are you?

Dude just calm down...
I practice combat sports since the age of 5, i am fit, healthy etc...
You are judging too fast

And yes when you are 1 vs 5 the fight is practically lost when the ennemy is organised.
If you don't understand that you are a retard.

Go sacrifice your life. Have fun.

arizona is a swamp of degeneracy

Thats from opchan you nigger faggot

Attached: 1521940830867.png (868x1228, 1.75M)

the absolute state of /k/

And the guys in your video are clearly not organised. They are like drunk niggas.
I am speaking of real fight dude.

Because you believe the black cube in your living room portrays an accurate image of reality.

I work in a hospital and i see human bodies all day long. This is how the average human being looks, you moron.

Turn off the black cube.

Attached: 2345655234125.jpg (497x720, 57K)

It really is pathetic. That's it I don't wanna associate myself with these beta males I am leaving alt right.

Attached: n.jpg (219x230, 6K)

Arizona has degenerate whores and spics on mass

T. Arizona fag (our gun laws are pretty tits though)

Pledge your soul to hitler, you disgusting kekistani fag

Attached: BBC965F5-3303-4569-8711-2448F01377F2.jpg (1136x1136, 412K)

Whiter than you donkey.

Those are libertarians, user.
The Alt-Right looks like pic related

Attached: 1518641944654.gif (250x250, 2.13M)

lol these fat faggots are the ones calling people "soyboy"

So this is the power of the alt-right... impressive

*Average American.

This is what happens to your body if you eat animal product and oil laden standard american diet

Nice When The Wind Blows reference in your pic. Very subtle.

>Implying I take pictures showing I'm armed
Weapons of war have no place in our society today. I've disposed of all of my firearms.

the sooner we disarm these virgins the better

Am I the last man on Earth who has chest hair?

Attached: 1516856842965.jpg (692x577, 80K)

It looks a club for ugly gay guys

Attached: 1521967194641.jpg (960x720, 41K)

Bullet > your gay martial arts

no....these are /k/. There's ton of poor people on /k/.

This is non political, user you could have posted this in any of the dozen other anti 2A threads currently on the board. Spamming these threads breaks global rule #10. Please read rules and FAQ. Stop posting duplicate threads.

I don't have it either but I got a small dick too.

This, ban assault backpacks.

Let the little left leaning faggots take away their own fucking freedoms.

>The Alt-Right looks like pic related
that guy looks like a fag too

second last, if that helps.
god, I already feel the heat and suffering of summer.

"Alright guys, we're going to take a group photo. Every take off your shirt"

Attached: 1477804775769.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

Remember that time you built and maintained a functioning civilization?

Here's hoping you get your wish! Enjoy being eaten by the Chinese.

Attached: 1406461090260.jpg (1109x1355, 343K)

My observation is that when males invest their sense of manhood in guns, they will rarely see the inside of a gym in their lives.

Sort of like hunting. I would love to believe that most hunters are men of nature, disciples of the wild, wise in ways of the forest and in tune with the natural food chain, rugged characters who teach basic survival to their sons and skilled with the tools of the hunt, able- if needed- to find food for their family and fellow allies.

But no.

Its usually some fat fuck dragging around various comforts from Walmart who cant tell a fawn from a doe and couldn't hit the side of a barn if he was standing in it with the doors closed. His kid is usually some punk who thinks he is a bad ass because if he can't bag a deer, he knows he can mindlessly murder some rodent or cat later and giggle about it like a nigger.

Attached: Gunfags.jpg (384x964, 91K)

you're not alone
got to be careful with this illegal testosterone level here

Attached: swole jesus.jpg (354x404, 39K)

Gold star shill post.

>I'll just block the bullet with my fist and then shoot a Kamehameha at him

But I'm not white.

No wonder I have never checked on k/.

Your observation is wrong. Certainly in my case. Lifting is part of being able to train for High Power Rifle competition.

Fattest people in America are blacks and Mexicans
>white men lose 9/10 fights
What's your source? Worldstar?

>not having the buttstock on your bicep for maximum control.

Lmao at your dyel life

I gladly acknowledge exceptions. Its just that they are exceptions.

I wanna be clear: I dont think guns create lazy cowards. I do think lazy cowards are drawn to guns. Perfectly normal and decent men are skilled with firearms, (we hope). Its just that not all men skilled with firearms are normal or decent. And for whatever reason, I seem to find this is the majority. Fat bastards who cant fight.

There is the gun enthusiast who shares his hobby as a technical love of the technology, because thats what guns are, tools.

Then there is that freak who squawks and hoots like a child and wants everyone to know he is usually carrying with a bunch of bumper stickers to inform you.

I have three friends who open carry casually and no one makes a big deal of it. One is proficient, one has some identity issues, and the other treats it like its no different than carrying sunglasses. And he's right.

Then theres "Remmy". Remmy never stfu about his 22 and bases his whole life on being a marine for four years.... ten years ago.

No one likes "Remmy".

Then there are these people claiming 'there is no such thing as an assault rifle'.

Thats like saying there is no such thing as a "sledge" hammer. A gun is a tool. Tools differ in design for purpose. You do not use a hunting rifle for combat nor do you use an assault rifle for hunting. Denying that just makes one look like a shill and inept at deception.

And then over here we have people who deny the point of the second Amendment and want people to believe it has nothing to do with rebeling against tyranny, & try to make people who interpret as such look like tin foil loonies.

Its as if they never heard of the American revolution or guerilla warfare.

DURR WHATCH GONNA DO? TAKE ON THE WHOLE ARMY AND FIGHT TANKS WITH RIFLES?

No, you take on this location or that location and secure some area over time by being an eternal pain in their ass. Meanwhile you litter propaganda & destroy your oppressors claim to resources

how does going to the gym help you protect yourself ... One does not simply out run a bullet.

And then over here we have Mr. Pro Second Amendment who gets elected and thinks the offspring of law abiding families shouldn't have ownership and the resulting skill with rifles until they are 3 years past adulthood while Tyrone's fucking kids are learning side arms (in as much as he can 'learn' anything' by the time he is fifteen.

What would make those guys think going shirtless for the pic was a good idea?

>le 56% face

We won all wars so far... and most minorities are actually overweight and unhealthy and/or drug addicts, there is no problem to beat up a black guy because if you hurt him to blood he will flee, same with gypsies.

If you cant understand the benefit of physical capacity in combat, there is nothing I can say that will make you understand.

You become helpless if there is some issue with the weapon, or simply using it.

For example, around New Years I had to take down a drunk who wanted to pick a fight. His ass got hauled off to jail. Had I started drawing weapons, it would be my ass in the clink on god knows how many charges. Instead of holding his ass down for 10 minutes till the cops show up, they would've been pointing guns at me, not tasers. Ive even had cops tell me that if you shoot someone, shoot to kill, because their testimony is enough to ruin your life in legal fees and lawsuits.

There is absolutely a time and use for fire power. Just not most of the time, so if you react with it all of the time, you are likely making things worse for yourself, depending on it.

Your post would be more convincing if you would detail how the government will get swole as balls and give up their guns first to show gun owning citizens how big of pussies they are. Of course at that point the Feds will just beat up all the criminals at once and no one will need to defend themselves anyway, but it will totally prove owning a gun makes you a loser.

they look like they NEED guns desu. they would get btfo every time they left their basements otherwise

Then I clearly miscommunicated or you misinterpreted the post. I address that in other posts later. I think we are confusing issues.

I love Vidya when i have the time.
Jiu-Jitsu black belt so I stay in shape strangling faggots like you.

Apollogies, user. I'm too used to the Henry Rollins fallacy.

Readiness is much more than a rifle in safe. Being able to use it and knowing how to apply it are vital.

More refreshing than a cup of coffee.