Boku no Hero Academia

Best boys are here to save the rankings after Deku's trash arc.

Mirio should've been the MC

So nothing happens?

it's a "deku is depressed again" chapter

deku literally threw away all might's legacy, his responsibility as a successor and the promise he made to change all might's fate

and it wasn't even after he failed

l'm actually mad right now, what a garbage protagonist

He felt guilty, and tried to compensate.
It happens.

Entertaining the idea is not throwing it away

I was surprised at that, but it's a human reaction. No one wants to carry that guilt.Not everyone can cowboy up and carry that burden.You forget that he's a 15 year old kid.

What the fuck where you doing at 15-16?

He's doing pretty damn good.I'm surprised there's no more deaths and dismemberment.14-16 year olds engaged in superhuman combat with people who can generate blades, spikes and explosions at will?

no he's a monumental bitch

he's ready to abandon everything over a retarded inferiority complex while he fucking succeeded in what he tried to accomplish, it shows how much being a hero and respecting all might's wishes and his own words actually mean to him

turbomad, l unironically hope he gets cucked out of the n°1 spot by bakugo

fpbp

Deku was a mistake. Mirio would've been a far better mc.

Cringe

>Bakushit
>improving anything.

Literally the worst character. Pure trash that brings the whole manga down. Which is saying something as the terrible writing already brings it down. He has never had a good moment. None. The manga would be far better without him.

yfw Deku walks into Mirio trying to suck his own dick

good rebuttal you sperg, as expected from a dekufag

he at least has a stubborn ambition that makes him more respectable than the flaky beta bitch who serves as a mc

why are dekufags so annyoing as fuck?

> saying bakugou brings the manga down
> worst arc so far happened with him not having a single panel in it

nice try

and yes: bakugou WILL save the next arc, just have some superawesome moves instead of "muh punch is hard"-horseshit deku constantly uses

I don't get how they didn't even try to use Eri's power on Sir like why not consider it at that point?

But then Mirio shows up and talks about how they could use Eri's powers to get his power, why consider it for this but not that?

i like the way you think

>offers his quirk to Mirio easily off one mission

Why even trust Deku as a hero? Muh self sacrifice at the drop of a hat only means he’s ultimately unreliable and willing to throw everything away for a temporary feel rather than realize he’s needed long term

Being so easily ready to sacrifice is not noble. It’s foolish and selfish actually.

Then everyone would hate him.

One of the most common complains about this arc was the lack of focus on the rest of class A. If the next arc only has Bakugou and Todoroki in it, both characters who backstories and problems have been showed to us again and again, repeatedly, why would that be different? It would be the same as this arc, only with different characters

>But then Mirio shows up and talks about how they could use Eri's powers to get his power

It's not very heroic to kill a child to save another.

She was out cold.

Reminder that Shiggy stole the spotlight and the heroes mission is ultimately seen as a partial failure

>But then Mirio shows up and talks about how they could use Eri's powers to get his power,
What the hell are you talking about?

He’s talking about what Mirio said

I was wondering who could be this dumb, of course it has to be a Bakugoufag.

>Doomsday's real name is Gigantomachia
>The uprising of the Giants against the gods
>Superman is seen as a god amongst men
>All Might is the Superman-like figure
>Deku is his successor

>Bakugou
>Todoroki
>Inasa
>Potential new semen demons and cool guys among the other who failed
Fucking fantastic.

>>Doomsday's real name is Gigantomachia
Does he have a loli to pee on him

O

So he was speedreading

P

Cringe

>One of the most common complains about this arc was the lack of focus on the rest of class A
1.Mirio, Suneater and Rappa were the best thing in this arc.
2.Deku was relevant but was boring as fuck.
3.Kirishima's flashback was too long and out of place.
4.The girls have been treated like shit.
This arc can be miles better because
1.Bakugou and Todoroki are actually entertaining.
2.There will be other characters like Inasa.
3.Discovering their special training will be interesting.
4.Cast won't be too big which will allow Hori to use them better than in the one which just ended.

>I’ve got Nighteyes foresight on my side

Someone wanna tell him the news?

The shitposting will be glorious if his powers really come back

>1.Mirio, Suneater and Rappa were the best thing in this arc.
Stopped reading there

People don't hate Deku because he's the MC. People hate him because of his constant asspulls, his shit personality, and his nonstop whining. Honestly it has more to do with Hori being a hack.

Lmao all that talk about how the class might react and how it’ll get shown on tv.

The tv talked about their failure and how the VA won and we immediately skip to the next day of class and get Bakugou and Todoroki heading to their special class instead

These shitposters get worse everyday

>look at me mom i'm so special
>imma act like a piece of shit to others because of it
>respectable

How about no.

An arc away from Deku will do the story some good. He didn't bother me as much as some anons but he definitely wasn't the highlight of the arc.
In the end I give this arc a 6/10, worst arc in BnHA by far but certainly not entirely unredeemable

Bakugou is gonna meet some cutie from another school, and the fujo rage will begin

Cap this

Only big problem I had with the arc was that the girls were kind of irrelevant and Nejire was a big disappointment compared to the other Big 2.

l don't even like bakugou, but he's nowhere near as much of a bitch as deku, which probably explains why he's more popular

l think dekufags know this and are insecure about it which is why they hate baku

>1.Bakugou and Todoroki are actually entertaining.
>2.There will be other characters like Inasa.
>3.Discovering their special training will be interesting.

You got enough buzzwords there shitposter?

>Hori is a hack
In other news water is wet

Todoroki will also have like 3 more girls added to his fan club

>to get his powers back...
You're kind of retarded for being able something pretty obvious out

Not for that long and if she was then shoot her up with something

People always end up hating the MC here. It is how these things go with series.

FINALLY, I wanted more of these two. These two are the backbone of Boku no Hero because 1. They're strong. 2. They actually have personality.

God bless.

>An arc away from Deku will do the story some good.
>To go back to focus on yet another overused character and the worst character in the manga

Best boy is returning next chapter.

>Sup Forumsmblr pic

mods pls

Jesus fuck! As if you needed more proof that people who like Bakugou and Todoroki have shit taste

>Bakugou and Todoroki are actually entertaining.
Thats your opinion dude. People can and do get botther with Mister "I get angry at everyone and everything and make it about me" and Mister "I don't have a life outside my dads"
>3.Discovering their special training will be interesting.
We don't know how it will be. People werre excited about Overhaul and his minions before we got to now them, look were we are now
>4.Cast won't be too big which will allow Hori to use them better than in the one which just ended.
Inasa was one of the reasons the License Exam arc was bad. You don't know how many characters Hori will bring.

This really comes mostly to your own preferences, dude. You like those two so obviously you think it will be better. But believe or not, there are people who don't want another Bakugou and/or Todoroki focused arc

>Not for that long
She's still in a coma right now and it's already onto the day after Nighteye died.

Keep grasping for straws dumbass

>h-her powers won't do that
>i-it's not a healing quirk dammit
BnHAfags BTFO

>Inasa
>bad
You take that back, right fucking now.

dont you play overwatch or somethin

>You're kind of retarded for not being able to figure out something that's pretty obvious

gotta sleeep

I mean, next arc will probably be worst about that, considering not one class a girl will be in it

> Hori is a hack
In other news: water is wet.

>This arc flopped so hard it didn’t even go back to class 1A he just pushed the emergency “Todoroki and Bakugou” button

His "tragic" backstory that caused him and Todoroki to fail was so fucking lame and stupid, dude. "Your eyes were angry" and "You were rude to me" being the reason he didn't go to UA? what a baby

It’s better that way. No teasing it, like the Stain arc where we knew it was a bro zone

Why are people saying this arc flopped? From what Im seeing is selling well

the worst part is when he remembers his promise to all might really

it's responsibility shirking to a degree l've never seen in a story like that

He felt like Todoroki was just like Endeavor. I don't know if I'd want to stay in a school with someone that much of a cunt.

>1.Bakugou and Todoroki are actually entertaining.
Kek, People have stated they were sick of them since last year due to how much the latter takes away focus
from the other cast and how shit the former is
Inasa was one of the more poorly received characters in the manga.
>Discovering their special training will be interesting.
The training sounds boring as fuck
>4.Cast won't be too big which will allow Hori to use them better than in the one which just ended.
Yeah focusing on characters we already know a lot of is better than developing more of Class A

ToC probably.

12 year old detected.

This arc was shit because of the shit writing not because of a lack of Bakugou you Bakufag. To be fair, if Deku was absent from this arc so no more O MY FATE BENDING bullshit, no quirk removal bullet plot device, and Mirio starred this arc would've been the best one. Instead we got this badly written mess. Every single scene with Bakugou has been shit. He's cringy as fuck and will continue to bring down the manga.

Hopefully Inasa explains what the situation is with Camie

It's called lying, user.

The sales of the latest volume dropped a bit

Not going to the best hero school because someone you don't like because they were rude to you once is going is so stupid, there's no way you can justified it.

Lelouch, you have good taste for once.

Is this the year average?
If so good for Yaiba

It didn't.

See it's only in 2nd place, clearly going to be axed any week now.

All Might literally decided to give Deku his quirk after meeting him once.

Isn't that because the anime ended and it isn't boosting it anymore? I think its still doing better than past volumes

Yep.

> Hori has shit writing skills
In other news: water is wet.

That's the year average dumbass.
It began to drop slowly for the latest 20+ weeks

>I don't know if I'd want to stay in a school with someone that much of a cunt.
Bakugou is there and nobody has drooped out of changed class, so I think Inasa was just very sensible

Deku is a sociopath.

will manga readers be the first to die on the day of the rope?

Thank you. Keep up the great work.

Mirio has no need to be so disgusting. The guy is ripped and hot as hell, not to mention his character is fucking adorable, he can have any girl he wants.
But something tells me that Amajiki will be doing the sucking

I eagerly anticipate the immediate cancellation of the manga and Hori's suicide thereafter.

Yep