can anyone explain this fucking shit to me please? it made no fucking sense

>what was the point of the phantom game
nothing?
>what was the point of the little girl (not lain)hunting the phantom players
>what was all that alien bullshit
>what the fuck happened to lains sis?
she turned into a retard since the lain sister clone ran into the real one
>what the fuck was that ending

people cant actually like this pseudo intellectual rick and morty tier shit right? making
something hard to understand just means it was badly written it doesnt make you a good writer or your show decent

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, brainlet.

fuck off pinhead

>what was the point
Entertainment is supposed to be entertaining, things are supposed to make you think. Anything else you need explained?

So I just was this show the question it's always the same haha. Valavala just first time valavala. Insert "I don't umder stand" haha what a great LAIN referents. Ha Ha that's a referents to SERIAL EXPERIENTS LAIN I watched that show I UNTASTUD.

I GOTTA GIVE IT REPOSE:
[Reply]
Regret you honest man.

OH WOW IT S A INSIDE JOOOKE WOW! IM IT TOO

[Reply]
Elopes you hold a deer.

A HA HA HA WOW IT'S LAIN IT'S THE SHOW It'S REALLY SERIAL EXPERIEMNTS LAIN. ME TOO ME TOO.

[Reply]
Wilt anischer in and near.

W O A H. IT'S THE THE REAL OPENING. IT'S THE REAL THING. WOW.

cute

you sound 12. watch it again when you're no longer a retarded child.

lemme guess pal
>"H-HAVING A DOUBLE DIGIT IQ IS COMPLETELY NORMAL!!!"
fuck off nigger

>AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAAAAAND

no you retard. there's plenty of explanations of the show online. as well it was supposed to be ambiguous. go back to watching naruto. maybe you'll like that better newfriend.

Lain is like the tape from Circle, except it gives you brain cancer.

>can't fucking understand = it made no sense
Sasuga braindead fags.

faggot

>wtf everything isn't spelled out for me. this show doesn't make me feel smart at all, it actually requires me to be not retarded to understand it
>wtf is symbolism and thematic motifs
>i'm gonna go REEEEEE on Sup Forums because it's not haruhi

then take the 4 seconds im sure it would take you with your 4000 word per minute typing speed im sure a genius like you has and explain it big boy

>normalfag meme

Sup Forums has fallen on hard times

>HAVING A DOUBLE DIGIT IQ
Not him, but what's wrong with that?

You've already proved you are braindead, don't need to exaggerate it.

>Actually posting Sup Forumsshit on Sup Forums

>ifunny
Lurk more, newshit.

thats fucking below Sup Forums shit thats below anything you fucking idiot. think for 2 fucking seconds before you post. refer to the last 2 lines of shithead

It literally is, do you not know how IQ works? that's double digits for you

>I'm 14

no way thats not bait
wouldnt be surprised if you were shitmonkey

> you have a double digit iq if you no understud lain

>I'm 12
Sorry

Very nearly half the population have double digit IQ by definition, and almost 70% of people sit in the range between 85 and 115.

That's pretty fucking normal, friendo.

>what was the point of the phantom game
the internet gave rise to being able to connect to people through games
>>what was the point of the little girl (not lain)hunting the phantom players
you can't use the internet without the risk of consequences, nothing is safe because you can be traced
>what was all that alien bullshit
lain didn't feel like she fit in with anyone
bonus: tie in the to alien conspiracy theory misdirection, relates to the flow of information
>what the fuck happened to lains sis?
the knights brain fried her, put a fake in the iwakura household to sabotage lain's computer
>what the fuck was that ending
lain had control over the wired, the wired and the real world became one, therefore lain had control over the real world
lain reset the world to a state where she never existed
while in her wired pocket existence, she met god who took the form of her father, since he is the father, to comfort her
lain eventually gained enough power to create a physical body once again

woah its almost like most of the world is comprised of dumb spear chuckin niggers curry snortin techies and goat fuckin muzzies not to mention all the inbred slavs and poos

ambiguous, but never open ended
important distinction
lain isn't a post modern show because although it's ambiguous, it presents objective truth and the creators knew precisely what they were making and just didn't want to tell anyone so they had to use their brains