He doesn't like Fate/Apocrypha

>he doesn't like Fate/Apocrypha

it's not as bad as fate/grand order i guess, or fate/pedololicon magical realm illya

I don't hate it either. I just don't care. It's a complete clusterfuck of shit I can't give a damn about.

Looks bland as fuck dude

I- I read it for the plot.

I never even read it, but I knew it was doomed to fail when it had 2 sides, 14 servants and 14 masters.
How the fuck are they going to flesh out 28 characters? Fate/Stay Night and Zero succeeded because they had 14 highly memorable characters that drive interest in their conflict. It is extremely difficult to even design 28 distinct characters, let alone portray them well.

Why do YOU like it?

>watching any Fate-shit besides Prisma

Prisma is basically vanilla Fate by now, it's turned into shonen manpain powerlevels shit.

Well its a good thing Red team has only two actual masters

Well, I didn't watch the movie, nor will I.
The show is still loli magicks, even if they're more Symphogear than Cardcaptor lately.

But i do

> don't want to watch pedo anime
>know that gil and fem-gil has some scenes in it
life is suffering

I just watch it for the cute trap.

This. It's good for cheap thrills from the explosions, and laughing at Team Designated Good Guys get wrecked by Team Amakusa over and over again.

Seriously, Jeanne's supposed to be crazy OP and she spent 3 episodes running through the same fucking field.

Apocrypha has a shitty idea done at least somewhat mediocrely instead of being a complete wankfest for the otaku crowd. Wheras Grand Order has somewhat better narratives here and there, but it's all drowning under the railroading, fanservice and forced ((humor))nneeded to compell you into paying more for cute girls/boys.

It would be funny, if it weren't so sad.

>Watching S2 Prisma

If I wanted forced oniichan shenanigans, I'd just drop all pretences and watch OniAi while blackout drunk enough to ignore how shit it is.

Mordred was created for oyakodon.

>fate/siegshit
>good
kek

Also F/SN has like a million words.

>Zero
>14 highly memorable characters
I can't think of more than 4

Does Apo even deserve to have daily threads? A ton of Zerotard threads shitting the catalog isn't enough?

I only hate how it takes a week for subs. Allow a bit of entitlement here for a moment, but EVERYONE ELSE subs shit the day it comes out, or the next day at the latest. What reason is there to take a week for subs when others do it much faster? I'm enjoying it as a thing to watch on slow days (specifically sunday and monday since nothing good airs those days), but it's hard to watch something without subs.

I like mordred