Characters that are responsible for much suffering because of their retarded choices

Characters that are responsible for much suffering because of their retarded choices.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_kFgOWyez0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy.

Me.

What did she do again?

Most gundam characters really.

>won the heart of the princess
>king’s not gonna marry her off
>high status in the kingdom
>king gonna die soon
>princess will almost certainly want to marry
>get depressed
>decide to go fuck the princess instead of some random whore or getting drunk
>piss away clear shot at the throne
Was Griffith actually retarded?

Nothing wrong from what I remember. Probably just tried her best to achieve world peace only to realize along the course of the story only the Gundam MC has that power so she seduced him, made him do what she wanted and the show ended. Wing was a long time ago for me.

She didn't change the course of history at all though. The Rothschild's banking cartel just made her a figurehead so they could legitimize their full take-over of the Earth and then she was promptly replaced. It was pointless to go talk to her brother because he was playing the role of villain in the hopes of being stopped from the start.

The only actual decision she ever made was the timing of the surrender, choosing to capitulate easily to save as many lives as possible.

Satan.

Define suffering.

But he didn't do anything in the book. All suffering was caused by God or human nature, or by one of the other demons.

>All suffering was caused by God or human nature, or by one of the other demons.
Remember, none of them are mutually exclusive.

You got my attention, elaborate.

Pantheism. Then think systems and duality.

I'm thinking of Rashomon. And I'm thinking any system that's seven different things at the same time is in need of a sword. Possibly one that is on fire.

The new king of this trope.

>some random whore
It's not the same. He was trying to reassure himself that situation is still in his hands and that things he 'possess' can't escape him.

>Rashomon
Makes sense.
>any system that's seven different things at the same time is in need of a sword. Possibly one that is on fire.
Either that or a big plughole.

Exactly, Clearly Autism, also he forgot to bring his fucking sword the pleb.

He looks like Four's raping him from under the bed. Maybe she is.

Or he was the "man who sold the world"

The main character from school days.
In fact all the characters.

Griffith couldn't sell a cracker to a parrot. Well, unless he included his ass as a freebie.

Hot.

Don't you fucking dare to post Phos in here, fags.

Our being on Sup Forums is suffering.
Being on Sup Forums without Moot is double so.

This pleb.

Moot broke my heart. I'll never forgive him. ;_;

Not so obscure picture.

Like I said, retarded.

He lost his shit because his boyfriend left.

That would imply Guriffitsu can get attached to anyone who isn't Guriffitsu. He can't.

Who's this cutie patootie?

MC loves his waifu and steals gym clothes.
MC is caught by psycho.
Psycho blackmails and bullys MC.
Waifu forgives MC for being a perv and accepts him.
MC decides to reject Waifu and become Psychos bitch because MC is a pleb.

He didn't forget, he was actively trying to destroy himself. Recall the whole "it's all junk" speech in the prison.
Griffith was pretty much suicidally depressed.

He is so homo for big boy guts you can't deny, his word fell apart when chad guts left, so autist Griff suprise sexed the princess to fill the hole big boy Gatsu left.

>the manga spells it out in detail that as far as Griff is concerned, Guts>>>>all
>hurr, he can't get attached
Speedreaders pls go.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_kFgOWyez0

Actually forgot that big boy Gats snapped twink Griffs sword in two.

So basically, him sacrificing all his friends was nothing but a cosplay variant of a school shooting?

Griffith is a sociopath who wants to become god, not a horny christmas cake with borderline.

This fucker right here. He's the one who originally summoned Avenger and fucked up the Grail War, and he coaxed Kiritsugu and later forced Ilya into fighting in the Grail War knowing full well the truth of the Grail and that he was responsible or fucking everything up. But he didn't care because he just wanted the Einzberns to win. All of the bad shit that happens in Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night would have never happened if not for this fucker. EVERYTHING is this asshole's fault.

These two, especially after the birth of the inbreds

he didn't do anything wrong?

Gil was a dick and kotomine was just good at disguising being crazy

He left behind two kids, and they never really recovered from losing him. Makes all the other magi look like the Amoeba Boys or something.

i don't think he died intentionally user

Nothing wrong, in that case.

god, how much I hate him and his retardation

HOW COULD SHE NOT KNOW?!

FROZEN TEAR DROPS OVA WHEN?