Do nips actually clean their ears this way? It seems like it would be invasive and pretty uncomfortable

Do nips actually clean their ears this way? It seems like it would be invasive and pretty uncomfortable.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2017-11-06/.123608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's actually extremely comfortable, and a lot more effective than using Q-tip.

It helps that nip earwax tends to collect into solid balls, instead of being sticky fluid like in westerners' earwax.

You're not supposed to out things inside your eardrum, when will people stop doing retarded shit from 1000 years ago?.

Don't measure an idea's value by how recent it is. That's retarded.

>Linking to ANN.
animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2017-11-06/.123608

It's one of the greatest experience ever.

You will never get closer to the feeling of being in your mother's womb again.

its literally a qtip with the cotton removed and a metal rod rather than a soft one
infinitely more dangerous, either way ear wax is in our ears for a fucking reason

it collect into solid balls if you just let it rest there you moron, it can't remain fluid forever

never in my fucking life has this happened
try drinking water instead of soda lardass

it is true that gooks have some fucking weird ass alien earwax

Oddly enough it isn't uncomfortable.
Also, only westerners find it invasive or something since we tend to avoid this kind of simple but intimate skinship like plague.

Who's the artist for this one?

Be happy that we don't get rid of sand and stuff in the eyes with the tongue like back in the days.

you aren't supposed to clean your ears with cotton at all, it just pushes the wax further in.
you either pull it out with a hook or dissolve it with a chemical solution and drain it with a syringe.

ear wax consistency depends on genetics with asian's being more solid than liquid. if you're unlucky you have a type that builds up indefinitely instead of falling out naturally.

search youtube for videos of professional ear cleaning, it's fucking weird.

Do nips actually clean their ears this way? It seems like it would be invasive and pretty comfortable.

>and pretty comfortable.

yes

me on the left

Their ear wax is crumbly.

jesus christ that looks like a flattened kernel of corn, was that guy fucking his earhole with a cob or something..

So your mother hates you, huh?
It is pretty comfy actually even had a gf do it at some point but she was too rough.

My mother used to do this to me and it was the best.

>not scrapping the wax out of your ears with the tip of the arms of your glasses frames
It's the best feel, I never use anything else.

who is that cute girl?

I sure learn some weird non-anime related shit from this board.

I went to get my ears cleaned by a doctor last year.
My ears would get clogged and every now and then I could feel the stuff shifting in my ear. Wax medicine didn't do shit. Doctor thought it was a cold or something until he actually looked at my ear and saw the massive wax stockpile. The reason the wax removal drops didn't work was because there was just way too much of it.

He sucked my ears clean with a vaccuum. I've looked on youtube at wax removing videos and none of them have had as much wax as came out of my ears that day.

user-kuuun~

I hope you don't also chew them.

>girl

I'd never trust her with my ears. Actually, I wouldn't trust her with anything.

That sounds hot.

Did you hear any better afterwards?

>He doesn't itch the inside of his ears with a pen or nintendo DS stylus
Amateurs on this board, man. One of the best feelings

We do it pretty often at barber here in asia, it's a thing buddy.

That's really gross user.

Yeah I had to lower the volume on my anime.

My imouto used to clean my ears until I was 14, and that's when she went to far and hit something which I am assuming was my ear drum. Nonetheless that shit hurt for 2/3 days so I told her to stop that shit.
She still gets me to clean her ears sometimes but even I'm afraid of doing that in fear of hitting her ear drum

based blogbros

Asians have solid earwax.

Why do Japanese clean their ears while lying down? Wouldnt all that loose earwax just fall further down the ear?
In rest of Asia, waifus and mothers clean each your ear while you sit straight or even inclined so that it would fall out. Not as comfy as a lap-pillow, but much better for the cleaning.

>do this
>now half deaf with constant ringing in ears by 20
t-thanks

>people have flaky, grey earwax
I was shocked by this. I thought everyone had the yellow loose shit. This is worst than not being able to drink milk

My earwax is dry and yellow and I'm not Asian. Should I be concerned

Dry earwax is not exclusive to Asians and not all Asians have dry earwax.

This could happen for a lot of reason. But this is why they ask "does it hurt", so you can answer "yes please stop ruining my ears"

This actually feels amazing and I never thought it did, but damn it does.

Just look up mimikaki A S M R on yootoob for the OG EXP my br/a/z

Literally sounds like three to four dudes rubbing their dicks on the microphone.

>You will never get closer to the feeling of being in your mother's womb again.
Sure you can. You just have to fuck your mom.

Just lose to Drain Plant

An ENT doctor did this to me and it was not at all enjoyable it was weird but didn't hurt and I had a lotta built up wax

About to clean my ears, AMA

>tfw recently started cleaning ears with Q-tips
Am I fucking up?

Go ask a real doctor.

What does it sound like when you use the bonten?

I generally don't use that side but sounds the same as a Q-tip.

And is that bad?

Yes. Ask a doctor. I had to go in for an ear cleaning and they required me putting mineral oil drops into my ears for a week then going in for a treatment where they used a hot water sprayer to clear the blockage.

Cotton swabs just push the hardened wax against your eardrums and cause permanent damage, hearing loss.

I don't think my hearing has deteriorated much (or at all) though.
But maybe I'm just not paying attention.

The elves taught them how to do it.

Asian earwax is dry, much different than Western earwax.

However, earwax is actually good for your ears.

It helps maintain a certain pH level in your ears so it makes it an uncomfortable place for bacteria or fungus so that they don't see an opportunity to infect your ears.

Also, say you go swimming; some earwax in your ears actually provide some protection from outside water being allowed complete freedom in your ear to do whatever the water wants to do.

I used to clean my ears with a earpick every time but stopped doing it like maybe three to four years ago and I realized that somehow I seem to have less earwax, leaving my earwax alone, then cleaning my ears with a earpick like once a month.

Or maybe age is a factor. Perhaps, when I was younger, I produced earwax much more frequently compared to now.

Just don't blast loud music in your ears and you will be fine.

Most musicians start losing their hearing fast in their 30s.

I hate loud music.

I can't not clean my ears with Q tips. Makes me feel so gross. I also clean my ears with soap then rinse it with a soft jet of water.

Your body makes more to compensate when you have none. Some thing with oily skin.

My grandparents use to do that for each other's blackheads.

I can hear this gif.

(C89) [NOSEBLEED (Miyamoto Issa)] LiLiM's [English] {TECHN9NE}

Don't thank me. Thank f

f