Tokyo Ghoul:re 152 Pre-chapter Discussion/Spoilers

It's time. As we know, spoilers could drop at any moment. Discuss last chapter, predictions, theories and symbolism.

Please let this thread die.

I'll miss clown posters.
They are literally the only reason I still come to these threads since :re turned to garbage

Why user?

Then don't come at all

>Pre-chapter Discussion/Spoilers

more like a fuckin clown shitposting just fuck off mate and let this thread die ya fuckin wanker

Then again, OP is right, spoilers could drop tonight or Saturday, even if it's a 10% probability.

I recently read the series and I wonder whats with the "spoilers"
Why would you want a thread about spoilers? Why not just make a thread after the translated chapter is up and dump it so people can comment on it at the same time?

Only spoilers are worth it, no one gives a shit about the chapter.

>literally no clownposters
Fuck off and kill yourself faggot, clownposters are better than the faggots who come to the threads to cry

Monday, shitposter cunt.

Kill your fucking self ya fuckin dumb ass nigger fuck outta here with yer dumb ass shit fag

What did he meant by this?

Are you a translator for niggerstream?

Just fuck off with this threads in friday, cunt

AYYY LMAO

Just filter the threads you massive nigger. We want to discuss here.

What do you want to discuss? What page from recent chapters is best for Vancouver edits?

>this tread

Maybe

>discuss
Not so fast idiot, poeple who want actuall discussios comes in sunday with spoilers or monday. Everyone knows that friday-saturday threads are made by sam autist with same fucking jokes everytime, because fatfucks and autists seeks attention so hard with their fetishes. They wont show up in monday because they'll ebcome a laughing stock like always.

There's no discussions, only same stale memes, jokes and edits. Just fuck off degenerate

>poeple who want actuall discussios comes in sunday with spoilers or monday
All I see on Monday are the same retards crying asspull this, hack writing that, basically speedreader niggers. People who want to discuss come on Saturday nights/late Tuesdays. It's clear you are one of those shitposters that only whines on Mondays.

You must be new here
Also, my last post is from last chochle araid. I stopped giving a fuck about discussion here. Its no point in discussing with sea of shipperfags fighting each other on top of dull meme edits spams
Friday-saturday posters are just another tier of trashthat should be pruned on sight

How newfag you can be? Saturday threads are always chill, you show you just come to cry about clownposter. Get the fuck out. Even Sunday is decent.

4/10 for effort
here's (you)

fuckin end yourself you dumb degenerate

Stay mad because you know I'm right.

Too early to PARTY, user.

3/10 forgot to sage

just die you piece of shit
why won't you fuckin die!!?

Damn man, chill! You're gonna pop a blood vessel if you keep going like this.

Just stop replying to this thread please. It'll be just shitposting for 3 days and then nobody cares when the chapter comes out.

What if we get spoilers today? Remember these are the last chapter.

Fucking kill yourself. Spoilers are coming out on Monday like always.

>like always
we used to get them on Fridays newfag.

It changed 6month ago because of jump releases critical idiot, the only newfag here is you. Any retard making spoiler thread in friday is another shitposter

>6 months
it was 3 months ago newfag

That was several months ago slowpoke. We've been getting the spoilers and the chapter on Mondays for quite some time now. Yet shitposters like OP need their threads on Friday despite knowing that no one will discuss this shit 3 days early.

Spoilers soon?

thats a poor edit user (LOL)

This one is smoother.

more like 0% faggot

Anyone else the guy who looks a lot like uta when the original oek was mentioned

Spoilers on tuesday night.

Because those 5 or so spoiler pages tell you all you need to know about the chapter.

Boys shouldn't be this cute

>he

no one asked for it

Uta is a red herring and Itori or Donato are the real OEK, how would you feel? It's not completely out of the realm of possibility knowing how big of a troll Ishida is. Nishiki's story was his version of it, he never saw how the real OEK looked. This recent chapter when Matsuri revealed that the OEK was of Washuu blood and the figure looked like Uta, but Matsuri himself likely never saw who the real OEK was since that took place 100 years ago. Uta himself, Kagune can take any shape the wielder wants them to take, meaning he could have easily slapped holes in it. I can't explain his tattoos or Kakugan but everything else could simply be a herring for the real one.

My guess there are different King/Queens,

To have a king, there'd need to be a queen true, which may explain why Itori goes along with all of Uta's schemes. She aided in helping save Yomo despite seemingly not caring much so.

Should we consider Touka a queen?

She technically is but everyone here has a nuclear meltdown at the mention of her name so shit happens. Fictional characters triggering people so hard, really makes you wonder..

She's not a "One-Eyed" Queen, so that fits Eto more so.

That's why there's a One Eyed King dear, the wife doesn't have to be a one eye as well, other wise there's a family full of one eyes and they just seem less rare.

One eyed ghouls aren't as big a rarity anymore. The Oggai pushed that to the maximum but they were mass cultivated, not naturally born so I don't count them.

That why I was asking, Itori has both Kakugan, but she still might be linked to Uta. Would she be a queen?

She'd be a queen as well, as long as your the mistress or wife or a one eyed king your just a queen. Just like a wife or husband in a royal family marrying a commoner, they become royalty.

We haven't seen both of Itori's Kakugan actually, she only showed Kaneki one. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a one eye.

Talker being a queen isn't something focused on or even mentioned at all by Ishita. There's just the king it seems and that's it. But even Rize got the crown in a Ishida drawing

>they just seem less rare.
Dumb reasoning. They've been less rare for a fuckin long while now. Same with Kakuja jobber shit.

Also
>dear

>Talker being a queen isn't something focused on or even mentioned at all by Ishita. There's just the king it seems and that's it. But even Rize got the crown in a Ishida drawing
Well she was planned to be the queen cum dump after all :^). The plot device queen, beautiful. I can't wait till Rize eats Furuta soon though, good times.
>Dumb reasoning. They've been less rare for a fuckin long while now. Same with Kakuja jobber shit.
I just hate how people treat Kakuja as an auto win button, cool they're a giant meat armor with boosted Kagune skill and techniques, they still fuck your mind immensely unless you can control them. Which leads to a majority of defeats. Plus the fact that half of them were juggernauts. Eto and Tatara were too bulky to move around evasively, they were giant targets. The slim Kakuja like Arata, Kaneki, or Seidou are the best. Femtoneki soon.
>dear
?

Has there been any fertility symbolism for Touka? All I can remember is the Priest.

Based Ishida dropping bombs on twitter

fucking confirmed

UTA IS ONE EYED KING

GET IN HERE LADS

>Tfw you see everyone speculating on Uta being the OEK
>"Fuck it I guess I'll foreshadow it early"

Hail the King!

But then how you explain this page?

Simple.. his right eye is the tattoo? It was even fading in the Cochlea.

People took the Tatara saying "He has the wrong eye" thing too seriously with Kaneki. Many a times have we been hinted that Uta's left eye is his Kakugan.

>be one eyed ghoul
>ink the normal eye so you look like a regular ghoul
>???
>profit

No...

>left eye is kakugan
>hiding his left eye because muh ghoul shame
>pointing to his real kakugan and lying about it being just a tattoo

Why is Uta so ashamed?

Based Ishida fooling everyone into thinking that Uta is the OEK releasing this art after the last chapter where we see the old OEK

You guys are thinking too hard.

from his perspective, its his right eye.

But muh Hide theory...

Hide still can be his child and would also confirm Pleqasure Kaneki.

>Uta is OEK Washu
>Hide said he has Washu blood
>has a boner for Kaneki

Hide being Utas son is pretty much confirmed by now.

>Hide said he has Washu blood
where?

>Mutsuki got to fuck the old king
>Touka got to fuck the new king
Everyone's happy.

>Penisman family
>Mutant dad
>Itori lookalike mother
>Hide lookalike son
>Itori is the Witch
>Uta is the OEK
>Hide is the Witch's servant
W-Woah...

So Pleasure Kaneki can totally happen, based Ishida.

>Hide said he has Washuu blood
I mean if you consider the Washuu chasing you as having their blood, I guess (sarcasm)
So Uta is punking us and his real Kakugan is actually on his right eye. So he dyed his left eye to hide it, how the fuck do we explain his left eye? Double tattooed his eyes?

ishida's probably trying to do something similar to what he did with the oek before, kaneki was the obvious one and arima was just kind of a thing to surprise us and be unexpected. uta is obvious but there is probably something unexpected going to be thrown in the mix as well.

are Yoshimura and Rize going to show up now that Kanou is dead?

Dont know which chapter, but it came up in a scene in part 1 when he was talking with Amon and Akira or something. Does anyone know the chapter?

Pretty sure Hide never said he has Washuu blood.

I just Wanted to ... Party...

Obviously..
>Kanou gone
>Furuta's character revolves around his relationship with Rize
>Foreshadowing that she's going to eat him
Connect the dots, he's going to go see her and she's going to be finally be her own character.
>Yoshimura
I doubt Eto is "dead", her supposed death was so anticlimactic that Ishida may as well have had her crawl away and say I'll be back. Among her possibly being the Witch in the story and her connection with Hide, she still has to reconcile with her father.

I don't know about his writing but I really do fucking love Ishida's artstyle

Same
I don't particularly like TG but his art style and the consistency/quality of his art is fairly impressive.

>Be Uta the OEK or related to him
>Hit fuck it for whatever reason and become a Pierrot meme man and start a mask shop to look normal
>Aid a dank memer in dropping a beam on his cum dump lover and a random guy
>Said random guy becomes a king and rips you off while destroying Tokyo years later
>Pretend like nothing matters while your mistress grabs your bro Yomo and you disappear
T-Thanks Uta

>Captcha: Calle Roma
Fuck I miss her

So Uta becoming less and less mysterious with the Washuu getting exposed, Itori showing up in the spotlight to provoke Goat, and Donato around the corner to fuck with Amon so he can break his mind and make him go Kakuja or Dragonamon, shit is getting heated.

>Dragonamon
never change amonfags

>Amon
who?

Why is Amon's hand looking completely fucked again? Lack of rc cells is breaking down his rc cell hand?

That what happen when you stop fapping user.

Ishida decided to fuck with his story again.

>Be Uta
>Be oeg
>Be oek
>Be 100 y/o
>Have Ishida as your writer
>???
>Unlock that Roma achievement