Boku no Hero Academia

Season 3 will be lit.

>lit
Is this shorthand for "greenlit"?

It's normalfag speak. He's just trying to falseflag as he's been nshitposting for the past month.

If you shitpost below this, you will die.

Deku a shit

mt. lady vs giganto fight wen

It's short for literature.
So OP is saying it will be literature.

So who’s gonna be in the roster for the game?

>lit
The absolute state of these threads

>lit
>Roster
How far did we fall?

Reminder that the raid was a failure

>lit
What?

how long before he kills Mina

urbandictionary
Top Definition
it's lit
when something fun is happening or something exciting is happening and you and your friends are turnt up
oh shit, tonight it's lit, there's gonna be a party with a bunch of girls bro!

Reminder that the entire arc was a failure.

Normalfagspeak.

Why don't you just say "it's gonna be fun"?

I love deku

This

let's all be nice to each other and discuss our opinions politely this thread!

>"The most successful two-dimensional character in 2017"
>1. Itaru Chigasaki (A3!)
>2. Karamatsu (Mr. Osomatsu)
>3. Kuninaga Tsurumaru (Touken Ranbu)
>4. Shoto Todoroki (My Hero Academia)
>5. Katsuki Bakugo (My Hero Academia)
>6. Ichimatsu (Mr. Osomatsu)
>7. Kiyomitsu Kashuu (Touken Ranbu)
>8. Kanesada Izuminokami (Touken Ranbu)
>9. Mizumi Ikaruga (A3!)
>10. Osamu Dazai (Bungo Stray Dogs)

You're the reason why these threads are garbage

>Japanese poll
Into the trash it goes

>lit
What happened to this board

Fucking tonne of newfaggots lately.
I think our attention has brought another wave.

Good.

>BNHfags are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums
In other news water is wet

>cancerous shitposters like myself are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums
Fixed that for you.

Post Mirio.

He reminds me of that one apostle from berserk, the one who liked rape and murder. Must be the hair

>water is wet
Not if frozen.

Sandman jobbed vs emo endeavor jr. and the police are utterly useless sasuga

>two dimensional
>A two-dimensional character is the same as one-dimensional character except for the fact that they show one emotion or character trait. They are also known as "cardboard" characters, your cutouts, because they lack dimension
uh, I don't think this is supposed to be a list to be paraded around

>He reminds me of that one apostle from berserk, the one who liked rape and murder. Must be the hair
That's like, 99% of them though.

It literally wasn't

I don't think steam is that wet

2d as in animated, retard

Reminder that you don't have to actually sit in threads and shitpost all day. You can do other things.

k

>you don't have to actually sit in threads and shitpost all day
Blasphemer.

Screw that, let's all accuse each other of being Grapefag

Nah man, samefagging accusations is the new hotness

I want to see his eyes in detail again

But is Chisaki okay or did he die of blood loss

I can't say I'm complaining about watching shitposters get easily baited by an obvious shitposter. Only entertaining thing to happen in these threads in months.

Enjoy it because season 4 never ever

Last thread but did anyone seriously expect baku to visit Kiri in the hospital because "muh gay ship"? He has not even once shown an ounce of caring to anybody in the manga, not even to his supposed best friend.

Will they use you say run in this scene?

He clearly doesn't want that.

Only bakufujos expected that, everyone else expected Bakugou to be shown reacting to Deku's power or something

cast him out!

>everyone else expected Bakugou to be shown reacting to Deku's power or something

which was just as stupid

reminder that deku
>got a mid battle powerup that was absolutely useless because he can't fight for shit
>needed the assistance of a convenient overpowered quirk so he could go full retard with no consequence
>even so he had to be saved by a literal toddler and his teacher as he failed to win decisively by himself
>yelled like a sperg about changing the future
>only did it because apparently he and his friends wished hard enough about it
>the arc conclusion has him throwing his mentor's wish, his dream and his promise into the trash because he agrees with the guy who thought choosing him as am's successor was a mistake
>said guy died because of him btw
deku is the worst battle shonen mc ever and his development is complete trash

>ip didn't move
>you already got BTFO
>I accept your defeat
He makes it obvious and yet people still respond to his b8

I neither know nor care. This fight was so dumb and unnecessary

I mean he did pay him back for the camera after they saved him. They're obviously friends but Bakugou is still really self centered

Not really. Bakugou spergs out whenever Deku gets stronger, especially if he himself hasn't.

Nobody said that our shitposters were smart.

Sure, it would be much more interesting if he was perfect and did no wrong. Oh I wish this terrible was as good as SAO.

Bakugou now knows Deku has All Mights power. So yes, it would have been stupid.

worst battle shonen
Worst battle shonen mc
All checks out.

I hope not. The situation is more desperate than I think is fitting.
I liked it because Deku was convinced he was about to die, which I don't think was seen before.

I think Deku might be the most flawed shonen protagonist ever, so it's pretty funny watching everyone hate his character.

So Horikoshi apologized for making what happened (i.e. O MY ONE MILLION PERCENT) here kinda vague. Think there'll there be any changes in the anime adaptation of it lads?

>Deku willing to sacrifice his future and happiness for someone in need

No idea why anyone is surprised. It's been his character this entire time. Remember when he failed All Might's wish for him to make his big appearance at the Sports Festival and instead sacrificed his arm to help his classmate stop being an emo shit? This isn't new and you're only annoyed or surprised if you're an idiot.

yeah, his flaws make him so human and interesting

just like sakura

He barely does anything wrong. His only 'downside' is essentially lack of experience. He treats everyone nicely and doesn't have many flaws with people.

Why are you giving a serious reply to shitposting?

Oh hey it's Kirishimas dad

Its shitposting thread again, huh?

This. The guy goes out of his way and consistently risks maiming/death to help others.

Throw in being 15-16 years old, insecure, and felling guilty, and you get a teenager who makes questionable decisions.

Looks like All Might is probably gonna give him a tongue lashing next chapter or so though.

Comparing him to pink hair makes you look like a retard

I like that, when he hits low readers feel for him, but when achieves something it makes everyone cheer for the guy, his self sacrificing nature is one of his biggest weaknesses and one that he has to control, i'm really exited for the next talk with all might

Woah, he is a big guy.

Its contradictory to the idea that he is completely driven to be a hero in the same vain as All Might. Which DOES require a little bit of thinking about your own future.

If you're THAT willing to sacrifice your own future you yourself can't be the best hero. Self Preservation is an important quality, especially if you have such a great power.

Imagine All Might being so 'selfless' he easily sacrifices himself to save one person before he gets the chance to pass on his quirk. Then what, you've fucked over the future. Deku has OfA and a personal responsibility about how its used from here on out.

What makes one a true hero?

For christ sake when will people learn that the quality of BnHA threads will improve a little bit when you stop giving serious replies to shitposters.

I don't mind him making mistakes or royally fucking up because the story doesn't just forgive him. There are consequences to what he does and even him fucking up is important to the story. Everyone is confusing a flawed character to a badly written one.

I mean fuck, people are confusing characters they don't like for a badly written one.

All Might IS that selfless.

Because if we speak the truth maybe we can drown out the liars.

Deku just scared and dissapointed in being hero and desperatly want to give OfA to someone.

Deku would have probably given it to Bakugou if he had been shot with the bullet.

Which would have doomed society because Bakugou a shit. Deku can't be trusted.

I really don't understand why people are so upset at Deku right now. He's a 15 year old kid who feels immense guilt over the senpai that he respects and admires loosing his quirk and made an impulsive action. Its wrong yes but its totally in character.

I was gonna say stone him.

>what is character development
the entire point of his evolution is to balance that desire to save others with self ambition

we're 4 years into the manga's life and he's throwing everything he's worked for away for the stupidest fucking reasons, on top of ignoring previous lessons about flippantly blabbering about his quirk after doing the same with his fighting ability and making light of the incredible luck and honor he had to be chosen by his idol to be his successor

he's a weak willed, irresponsible, stagnant character and at some point the whiny h-he's just a child!! excuses don't work

If AM had met AfO before he met Izuku, he totally would've been this 'selfless' and fight him on the spot. With no second thought about inheriting OfA to someone else.

Maybe we're at a point where he realize his ideal traits of a hero and All Mights and even our own ad the viewers contrast with his and that's why we don't agree with what Deku is doing?

Deku does think a hero must be 100% self sacrifice. But clearly there must be some form of self preservation and being selfish to a degree for the greater good.

E.g. if someone was dying and needed a emergency kidney transplant or some shit, Deku would probably give his and seriously detriment his ability to be the symbol of peace. Being the symbol of peace is way more important than one life.

Which kind of means that OFA actually hinders Deku from being his ideal version of a hero.

Damn I love this show

All Might refused to stop being a hero even if it would save his life simply because he didn't want people to go without a symbol of peace and be scared. You don't seem to understand that All Might is exactly as thoughtless as Deku is and gets criticized for it by people like the nurse all the time.

>Its contradictory to the idea that he is completely driven to be a hero in the same vain as All Might. Which DOES require a little bit of thinking about your own future.
Did you skip all the times in which All Might acted foolishly selfless and chose Deku due to his own selflessness? All Might is easily as bad at self-preservation as Deku, he was just stronger (for now) and managed to survive (barely).

People aren't. It's just shitposting.

>herofags are defending this shit writing
pathetic

>Did you skip all the times in which All Might acted foolishly selfless and chose Deku due to his own selflessness?

He chose Deku when he was at the very end of his limit after literal decades of having OfA.

Unless we find out he'd been offering random kids OfA for years its not nearly the same. He clearly used his ability to the fullest and knew that him sticking around until it was no longer possible was the best option.

when somebody questioned your worth as a hero and you watch someone else be absolutely heroic so would you be.

of course he's at a mental low, of course he'd consider giving OFA to who he thinks rightfully deserves it and would have gotten it if not for the fact all might met him via happenstance. he's also been shown to think very little of himself and his achievements. this is all in character for him and i don't see the complaints at all. jfc

It's mostly shitposting. These threads are a total mess.

Sup Forums needs IDs

It takes a little selfishness and cockiness to understand you're the best choice for OfA and to keep it that long. To know you're the best.

Deku needs to understand

>this is all in character for him and i don't see the complaints at all. jfc
Do you know why there are so many Mary-Sue protagonists in anime and especially in shonen?
Because people actually want that. A good chunk of kids and even people who are older don't want flawed characters.

I agree, I think this is the issue. People really love their Mary Sues and shitty writing.

He's a year into schooling and his selflessness as a hero is so strong he literally throws himself at thing that could kill him without a second thought. His greatest hero is fostering this through his actions and although All Might doesn't want him to hurt himself he still loves the spirit of a hero that Deku has. What you're seeing as a flaw is exactly the quality that All Might wants in Deku

>He chose Deku when he was at the very end of his limit after literal decades of having OfA.
While his sidekick had been grooming a perfect successor. He chose Deku on gut instinct because he liked the kid's selflessness.
>He clearly used his ability to the fullest and knew that him sticking around until it was no longer possible was the best option.
He was a walking skeleton and a crippled shadow of his former self without much time left. Three hours a day is not a lot of time.