Attached: gunamy.gif (500x185, 2.26M)

A foetus isn't a child

Certainly not when it is murdered.

Unless you shoot them with a gun.

>killing children with guns
is worse than
>scrambling the brains of children with a piece of wire

how does she sleep at night?

So Amy Schumer logic is that it’s okay to kill babies but guns have to be banned because in rare cases they are used in school shootings to kill teenage children. Somebody should abort this kike with an AR-15

>most densely populated, ultra-liberal, anti-gun state has less than 1/30th of it's population show up to protest the 2nd amendment even when it's mainly about childrens lives
>"b-but they're g-gonna take our g-guns! cnn said they're remarkable a-and br-brave!"

What do you call Muslim babies?

Attached: 1423583376897.jpg (350x335, 61K)

I BET IT'S A RELIEF TO BE AMY SHUMER SPEAKING TO A BUNCH OF HUMORLESS ROASTIES, BUT NO ONE IS EXPECTING HER TO BE FUNNY. IS THIS THE LONGEST SHE'S GONE WITHOUT SAYING
ERMAGERDMERVERGERNA?
BY GOD SHE'S FOUND HER CALLING!
TRULY A LEADER OF THE NEW CONTROL-LEFT

Did she steal El Goblina's speech?

I try to spare my brain cells so I naturally keep out of amerishit "politics" as much as I can, but can an amerimutt tell me whether anyone has yet raised the question of US media being one of the major reasons behind lone-wolf suicide-shooters, because of the coverage they give to them? probably not, right?

lol what a hack, she stole ellens joke and told it to her 12 years later.

Lets do another Holodomor becasue a fat chick feels bad. What could go wrong?

BTW I sleep like a baby and I use no sedatives.

Attached: F0X9wg9.jpg (734x528, 25K)

How has no one shot that fat jew bitch yet?

how many of those are niggers tho?

kebabs?

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (891x503, 45K)

Gun deaths are not even in the top 10 leading causes of death in America.

I’ve never killed anyone. Come for my gun and that will change

I don't see how it is an example of hypocrisy . plz explain.

Could say the same about whores who get abortions.

In fact switch the narrative on "killing our children"

Make it "abortion is protected like our right to bear arms, regardless of how many kids get killed."

Attached: 1521937209500.jpg (750x560, 81K)

She voted to make sure blacks weren't bussed into her kid's school.

Different kind of gun violence prevention, I guess

An 18 year old isn't a child, so many of the senior class that were killed aren't relevant to this discussion, thanks

"Don't shoot children, ABORT THEM"

didnt the democrats order the bombings of schools in the middle east

Tucker Carlson mentioned it on his show. The news media profits off of tragedy.
Say CNN charges Pepsi $500k per ad to run on an average night. Now they can charge Pepsi $1.5 million to place ads during coverage of a mass shooting.

Who is this lil piggy?

People have, media refuse to get involved in that debate. They will never accept any sort of responsibility.

Shes a hack comedian who has strong ties to get her movie deals.

And I'm also hitting deer with my car and cause children to starve because of my wealth.

Does the heart beat? Then it's a alive. You can get charged with murder for killing a braindead person on life support. after all

*would

They don't care about children, they use it as a pretext to press their agenda. Otherwise they'D protest against single mothers and the welfare state, which has a way larger impact on society.

>not only stealing the jokes but also ruining them by adding unnecessary shit and a botched delivery

It's OK if she is making money off of them.

Merchant all around is showing.

Attached: AmySchumerSnatchedGunControl-640x480.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>drew millions of people

Dual Citizens are dragging down this country.

Attached: Gun_Control_Agenda.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

Don't forget who her Uncle is.

Evil Schumer!!!

Attached: EvilSchumer_Accident.png (1506x1124, 3.33M)

wife material?

All the time. The problem is our mainstream media is just a step above U.K. tabloids in the trash that they put out. We got a on the national news about how some kid from bum fuck nowhere has to run to school in the rain BC he is being punished by his parent. It ran several times.
Our media only cares about making money. Feel-good stories and conflict sells, so that is what is shown.

Kekked!

This

Are most liberals secretly conservative or what

if she appears in any future movies where she handles a gun you need to go to the youtube find the trailer and report it.

>Pigmy Schumer and some faggoty high school kid are the biggest names they could get
Oi vey

thanks. this post just makes me hate the jews that much more.

>Schumer is a kike

Was she surrounded by armed guard by any chance?

it would become a child if women didn't stick egg beaters in the vaginas to eviscerate them. on the other hand though abortion is one of the few things keeping the nigger population in check so it serves a positive purpose.

>implying communists aren't liberals in the modern sense.

French education

Yes. Once they seize power watch how fast they will line up the degenerates against the wall.

Why is Planned Parenthood against guns? Don't they kill black babies as much (or more than) white babies? Is there somewhere I can get redpilled on planned parenthood?

Is gun control a thing simply to take away the rights of consumers in a capitalist-controlled country? Keeping people dumb and without rights means more control over the consumer?

These are genuine questions, I'm very interested in these topics.

Attached: 1504480906465.jpg (639x640, 50K)

>Are most liberals secretly totalitarian or what

fixed that for you

>Don't they kill black babies as much (or more than) white babies?

way more

Attached: NYC-ABORTION-RATIO-2011-CHART1.jpg (639x400, 51K)

the fuck is a foe tus you frog

lol - i know - the stupid limey way of fucking up vowel usage.

So shouldn't I be pro-Planned Parenthood? I don't mind the idea of less black procreation. Why would they help fund an anti-gun agenda being who they are?

Hahaha! Reminds me of this
twitter.com/conservmillen/status/970718480621334528

Firearms are at the bottom of the list of ways americans die.
@30k deaths a year out of a population of 350mil essentially breaks down to a chance of 0.003% of getting shot to death.
But, only if you fit at least 3 criteria, be in a gang, be a cop, or live around blacks.
Not one of those three, your chances approach almost nil.
This means current levels of gun violence would have to increase by over 1000% in order for your chance to increase to just 3%
The "dangerousness" of firearms is a fabricated deliberate lie.

Sure it is, what else would you call it when 2 genetic codes become one? Another person. Science is pretty conclusive on this.

inb4 "an egg is a person too then!"
No potential. An egg will never become something but a fertilized egg will.

More like Oldie Hawn, amiright?!

Attached: 1521942107462.gif (292x283, 324K)

French larvae?

isn't she a thief of jokes? Why should I listen to an unfunny woman?

No one does, her "fame" is completly fabricated and pushed, much like these kids

liberals aren't human.
humans don't murder their own children.

Abortion of white children and promotion of women being complete sluts with zero responsibility and backlash, whereas a man is completely at the whim of her choice. Or, if a man wants a child with a woman, he's helpless if she terminates the child out of spite or irresponsibility.

They think of guns as toys rather than tools. It's endemic to their rhetoric and view of them.

>"hahaha how can you gun-owners support having guns? You're all crazy I mean if I had a gun I'd be shooting people left and right who looked cross at me. I'd be killing anyone who did me wrong. how can we trust you with guns because you'd do the same thing as me"
>"I'm sorry but my right to life trumps your right to have a toy"
>Just go to a range to play with your toys

I keep hearing them refer to them as toys. They are tools. Not toys. They have this obscene irreverence for a firearm because their experience with them is limited to their make-believe fairytale playing toys roleplay of movies and television.

Ah yes, promotion of slut culture by saying "It's ok to fuck anything and everything, never settle down, and sex with many people is the norm" certainly sounds like a main issue involving that organization. I guess the thing about them killing mostly non-whites is just something you could say to sway a minority's opinion.

>STOP LETTING OUR KIDS GET KILLED
>*gets abortion*

people have, but at the same time a bigger problem would be denying their right to the 1st amendment, we can ask them to stop but we can't actually solve a major contributor to the sudden and dramatic rise in the problem, much like how the 2nd amendment stops the other side from banning what they consider a major cause

Attached: the rise of school shootings.jpg (840x573, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HvnqU-1uDUU

feminists need to be gassed

t.

Attached: mutt2.png (500x583, 110K)

They will always kill each other and themselves. We don't need something that promotes and defends high level whore endorsements. Add consequence to killing people and suddenly violence is reduced. Add consequence to stealing and stealing is reduced. Same will happen once women learn that, for once in their lives, their actions have consequences. Biggest issue is that so much allows them to do what they want with no sense of reality or fallout.

What a Trainwreck.

people on both sides of the political spectrum know the media turning psychos into overnight celebrities with more longer lasting fame the more monstrous they are gives them incentive, and that the more you pound the idea of school shootings into the heads of the youth the more copycats there will be

Attached: Untitled.png (903x299, 29K)

Good way of putting it, essentially everyone should be against such an organization, and every identity has a reason to be.

we even have studies showing that reporting on mass shootings increases the likelihood of another one happening

Attached: Untitled.png (560x580, 34K)

Someone has to play the fatty girlfriend in movies.

this shit is pure cultural genocide. it's fucking natural for an american to own a gun.

Nigger hate is fine. Not all niggers are black. But allow a broad range of women the freedom to whore around and everyone will end up as a fatherless nigger. They don't exist for any genuine reason because muh rape baby and muh incest baby barely ever happen. It's purely for women to skirt adulthood because big sister government protects.

This nihgers are niggers by their actions and ideals, not just how they look, unfortunatly for blacks, the vast majority are blacks, but that is because they are being made on purpose

Since when does the NRA kill anyone? Most NRA members don't commit crimes compared to Blacks alone.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SHUMER))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: 1432936236022.gif (300x186, 798K)

If it has the potential to become than it is not actually seeing as that which is in a state of potentiality can not also be in a state of actuality. potentiality and actuality are mutually exclusive.

Bitch looks like Miss Piggy, how can she live with herself?

bomblets?

THE FUTURE

Attached: 1516911989634.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

Yet if you murder a pregnant mother, regardless of where she is along her pregnancy, you'll be charged with a double homicide.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... really makes you think.

It's weird seeing shilling like this. Why even bother posting something like that if you can't see the hypocrisy of your statementThe GMW never ended.

why the fuck let her in on this?
didn't they learn anything

Attached: 1463706592741.png (448x357, 6K)

Right, but a “fetus” is a human being. You are conflating stages in development for identity of the state of being. Something is something always, that something may become different stages of that something during its existence. Read some logic books.

>Doesn't know that Amy steals spotlights as well

germans

The NRA are literally Satan worshipers.
They know full well that flooding the country with
military grade assault rifles is a bad idea.

Be gone shill

i am certain her "mass" steals a lot of light