Isekai is what brought anime the closest to being an actual artform. Think about that for a second

Isekai is what brought anime the closest to being an actual artform. Think about that for a second.

Format can't be art. Only the end result can.

Watch more anime, retard.

the epitome of animation and plots

Anime isn't art

(You)

I see you don't want this thread to die, user.

What is "art"?
Is it only art if you like it?

I know, but thanks to you I saw that it was on page 8 and replied to you.

The show was pretty mediocre but you can't deny it's impact on the industry.

You can watch as much as you want, but you'll never find kino as pure as that episode.

>I've only seen Re: Zero, Fairy Tail and Tokyo Ghoul I am an animay eggspert

>Reddit:Zero

How much more do I need to watch to find something even better?

Listen well, you girls with scanty chests. I do not consider individuals such as yourselves as potential sex partners. If you are flat, then you should behave as so and live modestly, and yet, you are trying to reach out for more. You are not in the position to be taken in by the world, but rather, you are in the circumstance where you must take in the world yourselves.

Why do shitposters push this meme show so hard on Sup Forums?

>0 dropped
Weakass

That's the only thing I'm proud of in my life. To never drop a fucking show, no matter how horrible it was. Oh boy have I suffered through some shit.

Prisma Illya was great

>That's the only thing I'm proud of in my life. To never vomit while eating shit, no matter how horrible it was. Oh boy have I eaten some disgusting shit.

>food analogy

Well said. We all know films can be art, but you'd never consider the latest explosion-filled summer blockbuster to be artistic, would you?

>It's only art if I like it