Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

She lost the Takabowl with that body.
Fade into obscurity/10

>lost the Takabowl
was she even in the bowl?

I think Working is one of those series where bowls do not actually exist which is rare considering the size of the cast.

SMUG

Lewd the Poplar

FAT

Is this her fetus?

Why?

This is your Yamada for the night.

This is now a Yamada thread.

What is YAMADA thinking?

She's coming up with ways to get spoiled.

Bottom post Yamada!

I want to hold her hand and ram her from behind so hard I'll shape her vagina and asshole with my dick and she won't be able to live without me anymore.

Why are all Working girs so best?

I've been holding back from watching this show because of her. Her shtick sounds obnoxius.

>that belly button
Dick status: MUH

It's not that bad and is drastically toned down as the series goes on. Her fear of men isn't treated like the usual tsundere trope since she knows it's a problem that she's actively trying to fix it which advances the romantic plot.

I don't know why people ever got the idea that Popura would ever be a romantic interest for Takanashi.
There's no 'bowl' in this show and the closest thing to a love triangle even vaguely at all would be Yachiyo's Senpai obsession with Kyouko and Satou being too socially awkward to tell her his feelings for her.

I guess it helps that the author is a woman who writes rather conventional romance with slow steady progression between characters.

She is really awful the first season but simmers a bit in later seasons. I don’t watch it for her anyways.

working girls are always best

next Working when

I would like Poplar a lot more if she amounted to more than being the series mascot. All the characters had their own arcs with development but Poplar did nothing but be cute.

sequel when?

It had 3 seasons. We even got confessions.
It was glorious though.

Inami a shit

CUTE

S M U G

Sometimes being cute is enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg

>had their own arcs with development
I don't know, she struggled really hard at accepting her small size. I don't remember did she get any sort of a conclusion but I feel she had a small arc going.

>I feel she had a small arc going.
You little bastard.

>she had a small arc going
CHICCHAKUNAI YO

Some day I'll rewatch this entire series.

>maaan I wish Chiaki would kick me

Shanbalileh

There are no materials left to adapt, unless you want another season of WWW or a crossover with them.

I'll gladly take another WWW season

Ova of the special working chapters when?

I wouldn't mind, but www tied up all loose ends pretty well. Muranushi best girl.

>Muranushi
My nigger

Muranushi/Adachi get shitload of focus in later chapters though, so I expect it'll be the same if WWW got another season.

Why are there Scotland flags on the wall?

I mean, the other choices are violent lethal chef, violent sadistic ojou(who just wanted to be loved,but can slip back), gutless normal high school girl, snarky hikki, snarkier milf, prodigy baby girl. Actually that last one is a pretty strong contender.

I'm at episode 6 of season 3, including WWW

I haven't laughed once

Because you shit yourself at night

fuckin whoopeee

Not much.

How does it feel to be wrong?

You'd have a better idea of it than I.

Do you realize this series is only watch/readable for the first half because of that healing midget?

HIGASHIDAAAA

>rabu ando peesu jan yo

I mean sure, if you've always dreamed of being a rich widower. The girl is so close to death she has spirit flames following her at all times.

I just heard Tomato saying this in my head and now I need a wank

Would you accept her chocolates?

Popura is, and always has been, my wife

I was sure she'd be revealed to be a trap at some point. Not sure if i'm glad i'm wrong. You guys have ruined me.

Best girl.

That's not Iroha!

There are 3 top tier girls in the anime and the author lets the trash tier violent bitch win. Fuck this shit.

She's nice when she warms up to him but the perpetual beating gets pretty boring fast.

why is yamada so big all of the sudden

For (You)

if you remove her teddy bear, will she die?

If i remove her anal plug, will she die?

It would be extremely kawaisouma