HAPPENING: Commie Puidgedemont arrested in Germany - Catalonians on suicide watch

Hahahahahhaha
Puidgedemont JUST arrested in Germany.

>inb4 link or it didn't happen
News to come, not yet out

Separatists BTFO

Attached: 3500.jpg (930x558, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/O3HZK
elmundo.es/cataluna/2018/03/25/5ab7797f468aeb01788b4648.html
sumate.cat/la-republica-catalana-y-los-refugiados/
elmundo.es/cataluna/2018/03/06/5a9db7ca268e3eed448b4574.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cataniggers BTFO

Archived link of a german news translation
archive.is/O3HZK

Attached: 1345541594004.jpg (472x516, 64K)

>commie

he is a bourgeois pig

Attached: 1508968457866.png (1200x1464, 969K)

thank you based Germans, if they jail Puigdemont, the people won't stay home. It's just the spark we need to start the fire

>BREAKING NEWS
>a commie is a degenerate
kek

THE ABSOLUTE S T A T E
SEPARATISTS COMPLETELY BTFO
HOW WILL THEY RECOVER LADS?

Attached: images (1).jpg (221x228, 9K)

>commie
>is right wing
(((germans))) being the globalist pigs they are

>Separatists
Kill the non believers! EU is Islamic!

lefties can't meme or seperate
they are totally useless

.exe

tbqh this coward deserved it. he was happy to run off around Europe when the rest of the government were detained.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I HOPE HE GETS 20 years in prison

FUCKING CATALUFOS you are the venezuela of europe

>commie
Lol. It's a wolf in lamb's skin, but certainly not a commie.

He also wanted to be a proxy politician so he could get the salary politicians get for life in Spain after 7 years of service.

ayyy lmao

Attached: 1520169444864.jpg (1600x901, 376K)

Fucking Soros, man...

Wrong side of history

Attached: John C. Calhoun.jpg (220x283, 22K)

Why didn't he stay in Belgium where they don't extradite him? If he had to go to Finnland, why cheap out on a plane ticket? Why test every European country on the way through if they would arrest him or not?

Well, this turned out to be an incredibly stupid mistake. Extradition tomorrow, followed by 30 years in a Spanish jail for being too dumb to stay put.

Attached: 1398355578147.jpg (429x410, 31K)

What happens if the Germans don't hand him out?

He gets raped by moslems

>why cheap out on a plane ticket?

Note that his wife has been given a job by independentists politicians in a provincial administration they control. She is getting 6000 €/month (independentist voters don't care that public money is being used in this way)

Carlitros is a narcissist, loves being the center of attention. He can't be silent and go unnoticed.

They've also issued a European Arrest Warrant for another Catalan Separatist Commie hiding out in Scotland.

Hopefully they send pigs up from London to beat her with the baton and then deport her to her new Spanish cell.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 11K)

jijijijijiji

Attached: 1509646244991.png (714x634, 714K)

> illegally crossing the border without repercussions
> not being muslim

choose one cutacuck

Spain dows us

Attached: 1506797712450.png (1024x789, 633K)

>cucktalonians waving eu flags when eu practically says they don't exist
Always makes me laugh.

>illegally crossing the border
Dude, he's an EU member. That means he can go wherever he wants within the Schengen Zone.
Doesn't mean he should, though. I mean he was already arrested in Belgium and had luck that they didn't extradite him to Spain. Travelling across three countries to get where you're going was pushing his luck. I expect he'll be in a Spanish prison cell by Tuesday.

sovereignty or fuck off

Priceless. That's a good laugh amigo.

Attached: Lingedin.jpg (550x355, 42K)

"HURRR DURRR JUGADA MAESTRA"

Germany demonstrates once again that nazism isn't dead.

Democrats of the world, we need strong alliance to defeat this threat.

The will of the just can't be stopped

NO PASARAN!

HAHAHAHA

Another retard over here, people!

Lol, you got defeated in that war like 80 years ago, time to stop with that shit loser

>NO PASARAN!
*pasan*

B T F O

T

F

O

Attached: 1521865138109.gif (500x455, 496K)

He is not a communist you idiot. Pol is fucking retarded when it comes to cherry picking what seperatist movements they support.

Thanks, bros hahahaha

>center-right
>communist

Attached: 1517846247196.gif (430x360, 1.37M)

Carlitros formed a government with literally communists (CUP); in fact, he was elected by them.

Is loving your country bea retard?
Is wanting to stop supporting Spanish leeches be a retard?
Is wanting a Catholic Republic be a retard?

We will win, our will won't be stopped.
Pick the right side Sup Forums, don't support moor Spaniards.

Attached: Catalan pepe.jpg (785x757, 237K)

>Catholic republic
my sides are in Germany

Attached: musulmana.jpg (550x309, 52K)

>the Spanish are leeches
Yes, you keep believing that, Jordi.

Also learn to write properly in fucking English, you cocksucker.

ANTONIO MAURA DO IT AGAIN

Attached: antonio-masdsdfsura.png (640x746, 319K)

That happens when your "President" is a holla back mayor of a shitty town, his security team are state and local cops (like sheriff deputies) with 10-15 years of total experience and your legal team is dumb enough to not realize that spanish law is a copy of the german one.
Well played, a lot of laughs but a bit ashamed as a catalan.

Attached: 1506108517699.gif (516x422, 2.66M)

While I'm somewhat sympathetic to the Catalonians, the relations with Spain are more important. I would have had arrested him as well.

We have no choice but to hand him over.

He was arrested because of international/European warrant issued by Spain - if we decide to not hand him over he will be released. There is no way to charge him in Germany.

Catalonia gets the most financial aid from the european programs. You just want to be leeches as well.
Wanting a catholic republic is BEING a cuck.
Loving your country is great but you seem to hate it.

>carlitos
Is Boadella a KEK avatar, a walking meme, the senile chosen one who will free us?

We will kick ERC faggots soon.
You did us a favour getting Marta Rovira, she is the one responsible for this.

Junqueras is the catholic leader we needed, but he is serving his injust sentence in prison.

Carles Puigdemont, Oriol Junqueras and Josep Anglada are the leaders we need to form a Catholic republic, as it says in Montserrat.

Yes you are leeches Manolo. The lazy Andalusians are being subsided by the productive Catalonia.
Spain would be a bigger shithole if it wasn't for Catalans.
Africa starts at the Ebro.

Attached: 26220075_540396629666031_6599949666445960940_n.png (640x616, 352K)

t. c*tacuck

Attached: 20180324_114204.png (570x464, 220K)

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

We are reaching cognitive dissonance levels that scare me...
Keep playing with commies, you will regret when Comissari Ahmed and Comissari Jordi knock your door and drop a few refugees in your flat.
Meanwhile, all the rich people and every businessmen that loves his life will flee the country with his family and his money.

Catalonians can win only if the will go into full conservative RIGHT nationalism (they may become stay left in economical question).

He wanted to break Spanish law in order to split the EU, fuck him.

He wanted Catalonian nation to join the EU, retard.

el putu amo, neng

Some of you shills are alright, don't go to Madrid tommorow.

So long space nationalists.

Attached: IMG_2366.jpg (641x386, 38K)

he is playing recursive backgammon with your mind brainlet

But first... break an EU nation in half.

fick dich du beschissenes türkenschwein

I'm very far from being a cuck. unlike you Manolos.

Spain is being cucked all the time, sucking German balls all the time, and once again you have only won this battle because of them.

The president will be freed soon, and we won't stop until we see Madrid in flames.

Visca la república Cristiana i de dretes

Attached: 22308541_497149023990792_6792210506495563820_n.jpg (552x960, 148K)

Catalonia is a bootleg version of California minus Silicon Valley.
You are not gonna get much support here, Jordi.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 8751508-3x2-340x227.jpg (340x227, 12K)

it's real
elmundo.es/cataluna/2018/03/25/5ab7797f468aeb01788b4648.html

Another one AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH

Attached: catacuck.png (527x400, 44K)

>Catalonians can win only if the will go into full conservative RIGHT nationalism
Catalonian "nationalism" is just a meme, they're a bunch of leftists who want their own country to implement Marxist policies. Look at their leaders.

>He wanted to break Spanish law in order to split the EU
He doesn't, Catalonian separatists are pro-EU. In fact, they want more power to bring more immigrants/refugees.

sumate.cat/la-republica-catalana-y-los-refugiados/

They complain that Spain has refused to accept 160,000 refugees.

We are trying, but second generation Manolos that have been born from Andalusians that Franco brought us, as an attempt to kill Catalan nationalism.

Catalonia will be only for real Catalans, those are one with at least 8 Catalan surnames, and those Catalans are the right-wing and nationalist.

Attached: puigdemont thumbs up.jpg (770x420, 23K)

WE WUZ... Catalan version. Jesus...

>Visca la república Cristiana i de dretes
elmundo.es/cataluna/2018/03/06/5a9db7ca268e3eed448b4574.html
>El 'procés' nació para tapar la corrupción del 'caso 3%', según una nota de los Mossos

HahahahajahaagagsgdltyskztjmgFmfMmzgxcxxgm

Fuck that shitbag till the worms crawl out of it.

Dont let this cocksucker leave alive.

German Police here:
So...should we rough up Putschimont a bit before returning him to Spain?

Like any other commie on command.

nice, catacucks are the whineyest posters ever on pol

>8 Catalan surnames, and those Catalans are the right-wing and nationalist.

How many people like that even exist?
I doubt more than 20,000

>Commie Puidgedemont
how can you be this retarded

El processisme s'ha acabat jove, ara vull V I O L E N C I A

Attached: 1521391626248.png (787x898, 433K)

Yes please. He needs some aryan cock up his ass before return to spain to enjoy ahmed´s cock in jail.

catacucks

Attached: Captura-de-pantalla-2017-11-15-a-las-11.38.44.png (822x900, 528K)

>VIOLENCIA
>effeminate millennials
>from catalonia

Your little sister probably beats the fuck out of you, Jordi.

Clarita a la trena también. LOL

This isn't fiction Manolo, we conquered a great part of the Mediterranean pic related.

FInally a real Catalan.

Es el temps de les milicies catalanes company.

Visca la terra!

>White Supremacist
>Doesn't support Catalonia

You should look at the averege Spaniard, then see if you still support them

Attached: corona catalanoaragonesa.jpg (656x456, 68K)

Allow me to educate you, Sup Forums, as it seems you have been sucking fake news dick for ages on this topic: there are two distinct races within the iberian peninsula, the european, hard working, aryan, tall, intelligent and creative catalans, and the spanish and portuguese leeches filled with moor blood.
The eternal castillian became aware of this during the last century, and made a great effort to import millions of andalusians to corrupt our beautiful race and make catalonia into a mongrel shithole with no ethnic cohesion. They have partly succeeded, as is shown with the (((tabarnia))) bullshit, but our patience has its limits. Soon you will be honoured to presence the resurgence of the Catalaryan peoples, spain has it's days numbered, and so does europe if it takes the side of evil.

Attached: 22860161_505392259833135_8841664817382353118_o.png (1024x789, 723K)

spain uses violence like a nigger because it cannot win the war of ideas, but pray that we don't have to come to arms for your own good, Manolo

Attached: 1489345419303.jpg (349x356, 23K)

>El processisme s'ha acabat jove, ara vull V I O L E N C I A
>spain uses violence like a nigger

>Catalonians on suicide watch
Can confirm, I'm on the newspaper comment section of a spanish newspaper and commies are assblasted like they have never been in a long time

XD

Thanks, based Germany

>>spain uses violence like a nigger
we will use it for righteousness, after you leave us no other choice, you use it because thinking is hard and sending the cops to hit grannies is easy

Attached: eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cABKpQX0NgQJuuggtPsyu_v2Pt9jPvMymzlUh2wA-ymlz92K9plbta33dtU8TrGl35BVcznu-laBJXpcEzpC (400x257, 14K)

Hahahahaha deixe-ho correr, indepes.

Attached: presidenta.jpg (660x700, 107K)

>you have been sucking fake news dick for ages
Seems like you're the only one sucking propaganda. Specially when it comes to your idiotic race talk. There are several ethnicities in Spain which you're oddly conflating with the term race.
Secondly, we don't need Tabarnia to subvert shit, you guys have a muslim coundelor alredy in the TownHall of Badalona.

>meme flag

That doesnt change the fact that you live in Spain and you will die in Spain, Oriol

I want to lick her legs

We leave you a choice, gtfo Spain and settle on your own land. You can't take spanish soil and call it your own, period.

State funded violence is different than using it for a righteous cause.

The Catalans have the divine right to be freed from Spanish opression.

The real Catalan patriotism needs to wake up, we need to fight for our land and our people

Attached: reinaxença.jpg (500x334, 16K)

>the war of ideas

Holy fucking shit. Catafags are like androids. Niggers designed by Manolos just for larks.

>Not even trying to speak the correct Catalan

Tabarnes cavernari or Valencian shitskin detected.

Friendly reminder than Valencian is Catalan but deformed by the use of it from Valencian sub-humans

why do the poor spics hate the rich spics?