Clockwork Planet

I didn't see Sup Forums's opinion on this when it was airing. I've finally started watching it. Thoughts?
The animation borders on QUALITY 80% of the time but I really like the characters.

Hope you like cogs because the show has nothing else going for it.

>borders on

It felt like something from a by-gone era. I liked it for that. It made me nostalgic for the trash of yesteryear

I watched 3 episodes and concluded it didnt pass the 3 episode rule.

It was pretty awful all the way through as the entire premise made no sense to begin with.

were you living under a rock there were nearly dialy threads on ryuzu

I didn't read them because I didn't want to get spoiled until I started watching.
I take this long to start series sometimes, don't bully me.

Yeah I'm getting a 2004 vibe.

I'm a generous man.

You better not make Mom made because she's the one who disciplines bad children.

>the shitty tsundere
>femdom shit
>'Mom'
>'made'
What a God awful post.

Are you made?

MC was based as fuck, and I generally hate shota MC's.

I liked it.

Yeah, it just felt like a 2000's show. Shame because if it had had came out in the 2000's people would have foundly remembered it.
Still it was a dumb fun show.

It was cute. Obviously the anime was a low quality adaptation, but it was a fun watch.

Hopefully the next robo waifu anime will be better.

>could get put into a giant robot like halter
>"nah i'm good"

Quite honestly, it was the right choice. Sure, it's an adult model, but I'd rather be a sexy lady than a giant robot.

He made the show 10x more fun. Best girl.

>Best girl (male)
FTFY

It was good, for a 2003 anime. Completely out of place in 2017

I wanted to like it and liked the premise, but the first episode alone was offensively bad, and not just because of the animation. I just couldn't pick it up and only made it two episodes in before I realized I just couldn't do any more.

I somehow managed to watch through this.
It was a peculiar mixture of low-res character in HD environments. The random school service-shots could have been skipped altogether.
I feel it should have been cut down two or three hour-long movies and given a gag dub.

Ryuzu was cute as fuck

Are you man enough to fist a clock girl?

It was fun as fuck, and the poor animation quality made it feel like the show accidentally slipped 15 years in time. Fucking amazing OST too.

Shino made it completely worth it.
And sexy robots thrown in as a bonus didn't hurt.