Entire nation believes that if they ban guns bad things won't happen to them anymore

>Entire nation believes that if they ban guns bad things won't happen to them anymore
>US Government bans ownership of ALL firearms
>You have til tomorrow to turn in your guns at your local PD before we send the ATF to napalm your house

What do you do /k/?

Attached: 40099420354_ced2d5adbf_k.0.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=ktnSiBLIGiE
youtube.com/watch?v=itvlr171HdM
youtube.com/watch?v=XAIvIDTuZ0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rj3h1bw1rho
abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132158&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

Better to die a firey martyr than face what this government and its corporate overlords are going to do to us in a post-Patriot Act, 2nd Amendment World.

How. Most guns aren’t registered

1) Lose all my guns in a boating accident
2) form LA RESISTANCE

I think I have an idea.

Attached: 1521944690961.jpg (850x400, 51K)

Lock up the dogs in the basement, set up stuffed decoys to distract them. Dig escape tunnel from barricaded root cellar. Become the North American Guerrilla this country needs,

second amendment-less I mean.

It's treason then

My local sheriff's office has flatly stated that they will not confiscate guns.

The cucks on /k/ will turn them in while calling anybody who tells them not to ATF or Sup Forums

Speak for yourself cuck

Get napalmed, I guess.

>2ND was put in place to prevent gubmint from taking your guns away and to violently resist tyranny
>said tyrannical gubmint is coming to take your guns

Gee I don't know boss. Seriously it would be a fucking blood bath that would throw the entire nation into a legit civil war. Foreign powers chomping at the bit to step in and provide arms and supplies and soldiers so they get to keep a nice portion of what is left of the shattered nation. It would quite literally be the end of the United States.

Attached: 53745637.webm (426x426, 482K)

>muh boating accident XD
>waiting for the cops to come one day to destroy your guns like some Brit cuck

>grab sks
>go innawoods

All talk until your faggot self it put to action.

>napalm your house

They aren’t fucking around huh? They ran out of dogs to shoot?

Do you have any reading comprehension you dumb nigger? I'd "lose" them in a boating "accident" to avoid them destroying the guns

I’m sure you will be first in line to hand in your guns

LOL you're cute you think the Sheriffs Office will be doing any of the confiscation. It'll be NG and ATF and you will comply or you'll be dead.

and most people on /k/ are single so there are no wives or children to shoot

I'd be a good citizen and comply.

TWAS BETTER TO DIE
'NEATH A TEXAN SKY

I’m sure the fbi and atf have the manpower to collect guns from 100,000,000 gun owners and napalm those that don’t comply

That's funny because in 1965 they stated the immigration act wasn't going to change the demographics of the US.

Guess these changed, huh?

Yes faggot. Just keep your guns in your basement and never use them ever again until some cops find them with a warrant and destroy them on CNN

>It'll be NG and ATF and you will comply or you'll be dead.
NG units will not comply and the ATF has grudgingly admitted that if they got the order -today- it'd probably be twenty years before they make it down the list to you due to a combination of severe understaffing and the incredibly poor condition that most of their 4473 storage is in, let alone intentionally sabotaging documentation that is turned in to them. I'm not worried about confiscation but if it happens you bet your ass I'll make an example of myself.

The general public is fucking stupid and CNN is force feeding their retarded political agenda down the throats of willing sheep.

But we do have smart people in government. I hope faith that they will do the right thing and ignore the retard masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=ktnSiBLIGiE

youtube.com/watch?v=itvlr171HdM

youtube.com/watch?v=XAIvIDTuZ0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=rj3h1bw1rho

I'm not sure you understand how many (multi)gun owners there are. And how many of them own armor, nvg, pyro, demo and have been waiting for shit to pop off since the war between the states (I'm one of them and I live in CA).

Bombing a daycare center and fucking over the entire militia movement?

sorry Mr ATF i sold all of them to some guy in a Walmart parking lot. no i dont have a bill of sale, its not required in this state

>Entire nation
you're just as dumb as a liberal if you think the "entire nation" feels this way because a couple hundred thousand retards protested.

Waco 2: Electric Boogaloo

>"If guns don't die children do"
>"Marches" to ban AR-15s while wearing a BDU jacket
W...what is this, what even? Just...what?

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (268x268, 27K)

Be sure to get the Go Pro of it please. Remember to squeal like those guys in Mali. Call the ATF guy a "Mother fuckin traitor!!" right before he Mozambique Drills you for added effect.

So become a religious extremist that sexually abuses little kids?

I'll youtube that shit like the r9KSG kid, m8. Tape the phone to my chest facing forward and everything. I'll try to remember to call them "glow-in-the-dark faggots" too.

Here's a totally fictional and highly imaginative response to your outrageously fictional question which included impossible premises.

1. The place is surrounded...
2. Razzle dazzle 'em with a 200W laser. Hope they brought eye protection. I've got mine.
3. Eventually they bust in...
4. The entire place goes up in a dirty blast. Mercury & uranium ore dust all over the property & street.

End result: Six people are blind including a helicopter pilot, three people are dead, they spend $10 million over three years detoxifying the place, and they never did find any guns.

>What do you do /k/?
Report this for being off topic gun control that is clearly not allowed because of the do not post gun control sticky?

McVeigh was a piece of shit man. If he wanted to send a message he should have done it on a Federal Holiday when the building would be fully unoccupied. Spare himself the execution and continue to be a mouth piece for the militia movement from prison. Instead as said he did untold damage to the militia movement.

Oh, and I'll do it all with no pants and a raging fucking henson.

>entire nation into a legit civil war.

And now you know the goal of these actions and any of these threads.

Attached: 1521845392412.jpg (600x783, 64K)

that would be the day of the Rope

not gonna happen outside of california. go away

That's as irrelevant as your analysis is flawed. The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 didn't cause native-born Americans to limit their fertility.

>Russians airdropping their latest ak's, vintorez's falling from the sky

I think I'm in love

>The end of the united states.
Nice
Also, wtf, new self defense technique.

Attached: 1521185248091.gif (374x288, 3.78M)

Liberating Texas is our most important early goal. nce we have Texan ports, we can get T-90s.

He did more then you cuck

“He should have never killed them and let them keep shooting up kids like a ruby ridge”

-you the faggot

Those faggot dependents were going to be future David hoggs anyway

If things were so bad that Russia could land tanks in America, they wouldn't have any need to arm a side.

I was in the ARNG
I can't speak for all of them, but I know my old unit would refuse to take part in that. We were literally taught to refuse unlawful orders that violate the constitution. It's kinda our whole sworn duty. Plus most ARNG guys were fukhueg gun nuts

user...please! By the time we are at each others throats they will be crossing the Diomede Islands en mass, with the doors open through Mexico and some sleepers already here. They can walk in without a single round down a Kalish and Vlad walking down from Capitol Hill with the Russian flag over Columbia's head and NO ONE will bat an eye.

You sound like someone that's about to shoot up a school.

this isn't World War II the us navy is still the strongest navy in the world

The federal government has shown time and time again that it doesn't care about the children lost in collateral damage. I don't endorse what McVeigh did, but the government will care very little about any children they kill in a civil war.

Attached: 1512493844509.jpg (1402x1080, 366K)

WHy would they land their own forces where they don't have a real need to? THey wouldn't send their own troops but they'd arm the shit out of rebels. They already pledged support for any Texan Separatist effort in the future anyway. Our ports would be awash with Russian arms and ammunition.

And we still don't have enough ships to inspect every single cargo carrier rolling through international waters. Quite a bit of stuff would get through. Small arms by the assload for sure.

You sure are a clever edgy boi, but you should find something new to parrot

Attached: IMG_5478.png (1125x2001, 214K)

>Bombing a daycare center
Supposedly according to him he had no idea (and if he did it wasn't likely until he was driving the truck up there).
He picked the building to minimize civilian casualties, he originally wanted to hit a federal building in Phoenix but the other buildings were too close by.

abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132158&page=1

Terry Nichols learned bomb making from KSM in the Philippines in the early 90s.

>hiding them in your house
basic and mediocre

You moron you think the Federal Govt. is going to stand there and take the mass murder of its agents and a bunch of kids laying down? As it stands the militia units were lucky the ATF and FBI didn't go after them wholesale cause I'm convinced McVeigh had assistance from them. Maybe no evidence that would have held up in court but hey if the militia fires first we're only defending ourselves.

And thats exactly how you become them.

A question, HAD that happened, would that have initiated a civil conflict?

Tanks are really hard to smuggle, being so fucking big and heavy. So you would need to have cargo vessels landing in hostile ports without inspection, which the government would only be allowing if it didn't have the capability to board, or sink, ships. The only way that would happen is if there was no more government left.

>And we still don't have enough ships to inspect every single cargo carrier rolling through international waters.
We have more than enough to enforce a blockade and sink any ships running it.

They seemed to back down as there hasn’t been any Wacos or Ruby ridges since faggot. Violence got results

Shut up faggot.

He was a hero.

Bug out and tell the rest of society to fuck right off.

>what guns officer I don't have any?
Can't check my house with a drone

Go on a last minute boat trip to the lake

Well kinda. I thought it went without saying to minimize losses as much as possible because we all know that shit isn't a gift. They expect it back.
But if you got a better source for Konkurs and Iglas, by all means, let's hear it.

Much of the Federal government was horrified by Ruby Ridge and Waco, and tried to nail those responsible to the wall.

The Oklahoma City bombing just caused the Feds to start armoring their buildings, further contributing to the adversarial mentality that caused such abuses as Ruby Ridge and Waco.

bury my 80% fire arms in the woods. Already done I'm in the bay area and police are now beginning to come to peoples houses you have had reports of "owning firearms" and asking to take photos of them.

Doubtful you seem to think fringe elements in America are actually the mainstream. You hope the married father of 2 in town that only cares about being able to protect himself will hear about the bad mans hurting Billy Joe and Billy Bob. Immediately jump in his minivan and come to the rescue.

Humans are resourceful.

Thus the endless cycle until something gives.

You sure about that?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Oh hell no. I know he'd laugh and move on. Most of America will laugh and move on. Where they move to and what they accept is anyone's guess as freedom comes in many forms.

I mean they did that at wako

The day the US government begins ordering drone strikes on its own is the day world war 3 breaks out

It would be constitutional. Contrary to /k/ belief some level of gun grabbing is constitutional since the Supreme Court ruled as such in the Heller case.

>entire nation
>Los Angeles and New York opinion polls means they speak for the whole nation
It's gonna be a rough midterm

It’s not going to happen for a generation or three. The death by a thousand cuts will continue until owning a gun is just a novelty hobby that not many partake in.

Attached: 1521894203714.jpg (878x1024, 76K)

She knows exactly how many children must die.

They already order the targetted killings of American citizens abroad on the order of secret military courts. Doing in within our own borders wouldn't be *that* big of a stretch from where we're at now. And I'd be willing to bet that a fair number of today's Americans would respond by nodding and saying yes, "yes, I'm sure that secret military court got it right. Good thing we're safe from terror within our own borders."

The keyword here is abroad. The exact instant the US government starts bombing its own soil is the day the US populace gets outside help from other countries against the tyrannical US gov't, nevermind how fucking stupid the idea of sending drones after every one of the millions of gun owners is.

Feds knew it was going to be happening. How they knew, I don't know. Most likely his murderous plot was infiltrated, his phone was tapped, or both. But it was definitely a case of LIHOP (let it happen on purpose.)

The federal judge with an office across the street was warned not to come in that day, because "some individuals would be coming in to town." ATF agents based in the federal building were also paged not to come in that day.

Feds knew. They let it happen.

Didn't the government routinely infect and poison us citizens for science during the sixties and no one cared
Or the one where they burned down the Waco thing

...no user. no. You underestimate the value of fear.

This. It's not going to be some flip of a switch from what we have now to full on glow in the dark FBI niggers busting down doors. It'll be bit by bit until we end up like Canada, Australia, or France in terms of laws and regulations on gun ownership.

The tree of liberty will be fed by the blood of communists.

But communists fully supported gun rights. Marx thought they were essential to overthrowing the bourgeois

The tree is also thirsty.

Bad guys with guns are more dangerous than bad guys without. They will both be done away with. Don't worry

If you are on ANY gun registrar, club or range paperwork, lobby group database, retailers database system you are already fucked.

The NAZIs when they came to Poland executed anyone with KNOWLEDGE of firearms or with weapons found in the home even ancient flintlocks as wall hangers. Just HAVING owned a gun or had a permit in France was enough to be sent to a concentration camp. Once they have harvested as many guns, knives etc as possible they will come for the people who know how to use them

Until the Marxist-Leninist governments then later instituted gun control. Of course, it probably was not what Marx had in mind, but he was warned about states, bro.

Attached: 1f1xy6.jpg (991x902, 54K)

What happens after you over throw the bourgeoisie?