The Promised Neverland 66

New chapter
readms.net/r/neverland/066/4746/1

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Promised-Neverland-Vol-1/dp/1421597128
youtube.com/watch?v=FqNQbdD3kLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool to see Posuka finally going all-out with her weird character designs.

>i have someone i want you to meet

is fucking norman here??

How the hell is it possible to lose so much intimidation from a character design because his name is fucking Lewis

How does this kid know so much?

Interesting how they say "teacher" (presumably sensei in Japanese) instead of "Mom". I guess different farms have different systems and structures.

Are you shitting me? The more plain their names are, the more capable and pragmatic they actually are. He adopted the name of humans, he's not a mindless monster, he'a the real deal.

Made for breeding.

By the way, volume one comes out in English next week.

thanks, this chapter was great

This demon will die for sure at the end of this arc

TONIGHT, GEHRMAN JOINS THE HUNT

>SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

I'm liking this demon. He reminds me of The Most Dangerous Game. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be a disappointment.

Yeah, I like the detail of the characters coming up with different descriptions for "Them". Ema's group call them demons, which surprised both Krone and Man with no name and then those new kids simply calls them monsters.

Nameless Man will probably be the one to kill him.

great chapter

>demon death games
Picked back up.

>I WILL HAVE SEX WITH THE BEES AND THE EAGLES

>I WILL KILL ALL DEMONS ARGHHHH

What exactly is that monkey thing on the Archduke's shoulder?

Emma makes me like her more with every chapter recently.
This makes me wonder, if kids from plantations are all just sent there at random, isn't there a chance Emma might come across some of her siblings there?

People are going to ship these two.

Reminds me of how in the Walking Dead every group had a different name for the Zombies, because they live in a world where Night of the Living Dead was never made and thus the concept never entered their pop culture.

Unlikely since the ones left are all too young to be shipped out at the moment.

Norman is probably alive.

Something I really appreciate about Emma is that she doesn't hesitate to try and kill these demons. You know she could've gone
>b-but they're rational beings too!
but she didn't and I'm really thankful she's willing to get shit done if she has the chance.

On second thought, I suppose there is the possibility of her older siblings surviving for long.

I don't mean the ones she left behind, I mean for example a kid that left two years ago and she assumed they did afterwards. Maybe they survived here?
I'm sure he's alive but I didn't even consider he might be here. Would make sense though.

It's Norman

*died

>discount Norman actually knows Norman
I'd laugh.

we battle shounen now

I always find that fucking retarded because the concept of zombies predates that, its part of the myths of many cultures around the globe for fuck sake, it actually made me search around to see if there was a trademark on zombies or something to excuse why they always fucking refuse to simply name them as zombies

I feel like it might be too but why would she take Emma to Norman? She doesn't know they know each other.

Unknown kid wants her too meet with the person who told them about the demons.

Emma's gonna rally the kids to start lynching the demons assuming the human to demon population is like 5:1 in scale. Probably an oppurtunity to pull a
>we're not the prey, we're the hunters
moment

probably some other smart kid, I think it's too soon for Norman

>Emma has the eyes of a killer
C-cute.

Nah, at best Norman or even more of a stretch, one of no-names siblings survived

Ah, right, it didn't even cross my mind how she knew more than she should. If it's him I wonder how Emma's gonna react.

>Norman
>stretch

I don't know about Emma but I know the nips are gonna cream their pants.

I love how we're getting quite a bit of demon characters with unique character design
With the right studio this shit could look insanely good animated.

Perhaps they'll kill each other. Beardo will get his redemption by sacrificing himself to save the kids, while also giving Lewis a great hunt before he dies.

>amazon.com/Promised-Neverland-Vol-1/dp/1421597128
Remember to not be a NEET and buy the official release to support the author and artist

>That font
Yearggggg

>the concept of zombies predates that, its part of the myths of many cultures around the globe for fuck sake
The concept maybe, but the word zombie comes from voodoo.

i don't think the kids last long there

But that's ridiculous, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=FqNQbdD3kLw

To be fair, that could depend on how intelligent they are. I don't think we've gotten any indication on how smart the kids before the main trio were, right?

This chapter proved that Minerva might not be the villain people think he is.
aren't the masterminds.
Its more likely that Minerva gave them weapons to destroy Goldie Pond.

Emma will become successful in getting the something
After that they will head to the seven walls.

>We're not trapped here with you
>You are trapped with us!
Rorschach is also a ginger, go figure.

>I just wanna mow down the weaklings
They're like those rich American assholes who want to "hunt" in Africa without putting themselves in any danger, so they have somebody else capture and drug an animal so that they can shoot it from a distance with no risk to themselves.

I was uncertain with where this manga was going but I think it's pretty fun right now. Giving out information here and there, then some suspense - I think it works pretty well right now. I'm about 99% sure the ultimate resolution of this manga will be terribly unfullfililling, but thus far I'm enjoying the ride. Thanks for reading my blog post.

The unknown kid has probably been surviving the hunts for a while now

Where's the Hitler Emma edit again?

I doubt the person that Emma has to meet is going to be Norman, he was set to be an offering for the lord of the demons himself so I really doubt the plantation demons would ever give him to the poachers.

There's still over a month left before it comes out in my country, but I'm absolutely getting it. I also shilled it a lot to people at a convention.

If these are the conservatives of the demon world does this mean there are liberal demons out there advocating for human rights or at least to make sure the structure of every farm is premium and humane?

>*Muffled Yakuza theme playing in the distance*

You mean like Musica? And Song-Ju technically.

There's just no way they're still keeping Norman for the Tifari. They could've just stuck a flower in him and killed him if that was the case, it keeps the body fresh. There's gotta be some ulterior motives behind all of that because it's clear he did not die.

Nah since Song Joo said cases like him and Musica are extremely rare, so in the case of actual demon liberals I'd reckon they'd just be againts mass production farming but fine with eating free-range, Song Joo and Musica are probably just seen as equivalents to how we see vegans

>humane
you mean demonic?

Great chapter. I like how they've finally shown a bit more of the demon side, and I was surprised at first to see how similar their respective cultures are to the humans. Lord Bayon is clearly Japanese, the one in the palanquinn is African, and motherfucking Lewis seems english. They had stated the world had always have demons and humans coexisting and fighting for a long time, but I didn't expected to have merge so closely, to the point where demons adopt and imitate human culture (or perhaps is the opposite?)
I began shipping them the moment you suggested it, now I'm shipping a manhunter abomination named Lewis and a little girl. Hope you're happy

>special privilege
Heavily hinted at

they were under the assumption they would still have Ray even if Emma took the mama position so it's not that much of a stetch.

Emma is for pure and true love, not demon molestation. Delete yourself.

Sure, but I still see the plantation demons wanting to keep him around for whatever they're planning rather than selling him off to whomever after all the fuss they made about him.

Archuduke Lewis makes me think they're meant to be specifically evocative of English aristocrats going on fox hunts

Personally, I doubt they'd just keep him working for a few months just to keep him busy for the Tifari, seems like a waste of time. Unless you mean keeping him permanently but that would make Emma rescuing him later on harder because surely he'd have a bomb in his heart too.

I think demons adapted human culture since in flashbacks of them pre-promise they're all buttnaked

Lewis can appreciate her in a way no human can, Anonymous.

>Emma pure.
>with the eyes of a killer.
>Implying she wouldn't be the one to do the molestation.

C'mon user, you have to think it big.

Fuck off Lewis, you're not diddling Emma.

Could you theoretically use the Gupna flower to deactivate the bomb if you insert it in a specific place?

Archduke Lewis looks ready to make this arc entertaining for both himself and us

No, he's just going to hunt her.

Is that kid a boy or a girl

I want to see Lewdis take off Emma's bra with his long skeletal fingers

t. whiteknight Norman

>No, he's just going to hunt her.
that's clearly a girl

What about the SJW demons who complain hat wearing clothes is appropriating human culture?