Dragon Ball Super

Jobber or not, a reminder that Gohan is the living being with the highest S-Cells count in the entire history of the Dragon Ball series.

>I came here to kill you
The best moment in all of DBZ followed by the worst.

>The best moment in all of DBZ followed by the worst.
this.

Soon

Fuck Toriyama and Toei, they ruined this Gohan moment... I will defend Gohan because he wanted to gave the kids (Goten and Trunks) their chance to be heroes, that was the purpose of this entire arc, Goku even admits that he could have killed Buu but he didn't for that same reason...

Gohan's mistake was not knowing that Buu was able to absorb other beings, but hey... fucking Shin never mentioned that!

revive cell

Say what you want about Gohan but this design is 11/10

OK, WTF is this S-Cell shit?

I can't find any actual source of this, only one tweet by Plague complaining about it.

>followed by the worst
Hey, the fight of Gohan and Buutenks was cool as fuck. And everything that came later made Gohan jobbing worth it

>worst
>implying gohan jobbing isn't great

>OK, WTF is this S-Cell shit?
Latest interview with Toriyama revealed you need to have a high amount of S-Cells to become a Super Saiyan. Basically the more S-Cells you have, the more potential and power you have

...So

This is midichlorians

Sort of. With midis, you're either born with it or not.

With S-Cells, any saiyan can have it simply by being good of heart and living in a serene environment. This explains how Gohan, Goten and Trunks achieved SS so easily. Also explains those trash saiyans from U6.

Children also inherit some of the S-Cells from their parents. This explains why future Trunks also turned SS, though he did it at a much older age and was also bolstered by the constant fighting in his timeline.

midichlorians can't be increased unlike S-Cells

So, the concept of midichlorians, but even more nonsensical?

I can't help but feel like this was pulled out the ass to justify U6 Saiyans

Finally this week is Gohan time to shine

So they increase if you live in peace and they also increase with battles?

Unsure about the battles part. But definitely if you are good of heart or become good of heart.

Why are you guys talking about midichlorians? Star Wars dropped this concept with the new trilogy.

>Why are you guys talking about midichlorians?
Because that is what S-Cells basically are. It wasn't enough to make Goku past the same as Superman for Toriyama

>this is what S-Cells basically are
fuck me, this is awful

Ehh, the series is already shit thanks to Super so it doesn't really matter.

But you can train to increase them. Goten/Trunks could go Super Saiyan 1 earlier than Gohan did since they inherited more S-Cells at birth.

But user, Star Wars dropped many other things too. They dropped their practical effects for lots of CGI in the newer movies.

>But gohan couldn’t turn supersayain when he was 8, and after cell he became weaker than when he was 12. Then he became weaker after buu
Hackyama isn’t even trying at this point.

I'm thinking Goten inherited more S-Cells from Goku than Gohan did because of the timing.

Transfer S cells!

Blood transfusion
Gene manipulation.
I'm sure bulls can figure it out!
They are also horse shit

reminder this exists ironically enough in gt, spics forever btfo

No its only if you are good of heart. Most sayians in u7 were evil.

cute!

If you're from Sup Forums it's midichlorians, or nanomachines if you're from Sup Forums.

HO HO HO HO

and he’s going to erase a universe tomorrow

But Vegeta went Super Saiyan because he was pure evil.

Glorious

Friezafags are NOT allowed in the cute gang

>Pacifist
>Lose his gains because he want to live as a normal person
>Didn't want to participate on the tournament
>Destroyed 2 universes
Being Gohan is suffering

he was purely calm when he went super saiyan I thought? At that point he had given up on achieving it and I thought that was the trigger for him to break through?

Reminder that Freezer is top three in the tournament.

>no friezafags allowed

/ourgirl/

well of course not!

Why did they ruin Videl?

Reminder that 18friends are always welcome!

What else were they going to do with her character after Z? Not much room for her in the cast

the saiyan girls were great, i don't know why people hated them so much. Is it just because they were so strong?

Jiren
Goku
Freezer
Hit

Power gap

Kefla
Toppo
Begita
Dyspo
Gohan

I’ll be honest I was not a fan at first in fact they annoyed me but they’ve grown on me heavily, I even have to admit it’s boring with them going

give her an ultra power boost during her pregnerncy because she was fused with a saiyan. and then let her keep the power up after she gives birth because who's going to care

anxiously waiting the Sadala arc

nothing but full focus on saiyan misadventures and training sessions couldn’t be any happier

Fuck off falseflagger.
Jiren>Goku(UI)>Hit>Freeza=Toppo>Cuckgeta>17=Dyspo>Gohan.

It’s like our reward for being patient enough to sludge through this boring arc

It’ll be amazing

>sadala arc

why dont u go discuss the sadala arc on reddit together with the offensive/defensive UI shit?

Because they are insecure about other characters progressing fast due to taking a children's cartoon very very seriously. Also for some reason they were angry at Caulifla for actually behaving like a Saiyan teenager.

That's how it was for me too. I was an ironic shitposter at first but now with them gone this arc just feels like a slog until we get Goku/Jiren rematch or Freezer's master plan.

Also Kale's controlled form is fantastic.

can’t come soon enough

>tfw no amazonian gf

and then have her fight in the ToP? Help out against Goku Black? Power boosts aren’t always the answer for every character

This thread has now been commandeered in the name of the #cutegang.

CUTEGANG BAYBEH

>actually wanting the super adventures of cabba and kefla

i'd rather have a goten/trunks/maron arc if we're going to do a C-lister story

cute!

hopefully it’s a mini arc I want around 8 episodes nothing more maybe slightly less

le deleted gang xD

Describe Whis' relationship with each of the angels.

Reminder to report any retard who talks about this kindergarten-tier #gang shit.

>confirmed coming back

nonexistant other than Vados

He interacted with Korun in the manga.

he have more cells than any other, but that is not necessary good

HEY WORST GIRLS! 1 DAY, 4 HOURS AND 42 MINUTES UNTIL YOU DIE!

>getting wished back anyway

Feels good

fuck me that could be a poster

>feels good to be deleted
>months without them on screen

yep feels GREAT!

When will 18 teach Caulifla how to please a man?

>still confirmed coming back

>the living being with the highest S-Cells count in the entire history of the Dragon Ball series.

>getting wished back guranteed

feels amazing

hello 2nd strongest of u7

Could be worse, could be written out of entire arcs because of press conferences or some other lame shit

>there is actually no confirmation
>its gonna be months until something like that would happen
>literally scrubbed off the series because characters too shit to stay in the last minutes of ToP

feels good

how many S-Cells did SS2 Cell have?

did he regenerate from a single S-Cell?

was he really perfect?

just dont power scale toppo yet, anime toppi sucks divk but manga toppo was good enough to beat kk/C ssb goku

Dyspo's gonna fuck his shit up

>hey goku your son is the devil

which further explains why freeza made saiyans travel to other planets and conquer shit and basically act like brutes. He knew how to minimize their s-cells and prevent them from achieving their potential. This is why toriyama is a genius, he can come up with explanations out his ass that perfectly cover his plotholes.

goku is going to scream CAULIFAAA!!! and explode into UI and attack gohan and piccolo

How many cells does she have?

its alright Gohan will put sense back into his senile dad.

>make a U6 version of Frieza
>didn't make him a cute girl
Can these shits do anything right?

Are you Xfags ready for The Prince to become literally Kenshiro and destroy Jiren with pinpoint attacks that deal maximum damage. Next 3 episodes you're going to see that Vegeta-sama isn't just some side character, he's going to become the true hero of this story.

THESE FILTHY UNBELIEVERS WILL SOON KNOW THE MIGHT OF BEJITA SAMA

From a story standpoint, Gohan has to be the one eliminating U6, he already eliminated U10.

SOON

>SHORYUKEN!