British police quarantine political rivals from jobs

euronews.com/2018/03/24/police-spies-helped-create-employee-blacklist-for-uk-companies-force-admits

>Richard Martin of the Metropolitan Police admitted that allegations workers were put on a ‘blacklist’ used by building firms to vet staff had been “proven”.
>Many were logged for raising safety concerns and were subsequently denied future employment. The blacklist also included details of workers' political views, competence, and trade union activities.

Attached: tumblr_n4ka0omgcC1qmqs6fo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 161K)

why start the topic with a completely unrelated image?

Attached: bqB4AAC.png (1161x855, 1.78M)

The UK seems like an absolutely lost case.
They do this kinda shit while letting pedo rings roam around freely.

disgusting.

Attached: xtEl4Jj.png (1060x754, 126K)

Isratine #1

Secret police spying on people and stopping them from getting a job for raising legitimate safety concerns?

1984 has been said too many times already.

Do we imagine this doesn't happen in other countries?

Fucking disgusting modern unions

I am sure Irish police are not resourced for spying.

>Do we imagine this doesn't happen in other countries?
who cares, "x is drowning in shit as well so we're fine" isn't an argument, although I agree trade union members should be gassed.

yes, we actually do

stazi SS HEIL QUEENLER

>Do we imagine this doesn't happen in other countries?

The UK is quite literally a dystopian shithole. A dark and gloomy place full of good little rule following goys that stand upon the edge of the abyss yet keep looking away. I know quite a lot of brits which are nice, decent and honest working lads but for the life of me cannot figure out how you can allow such things to happen.

>happens in every other country
>Britain is exceptional

Pick one friend.

It is the British way to complain, but not do anything about it.

That's what anarcho-tyranny looks like, when the state is more concerned with suppressing dissenters than going after criminals.

It's not dystopian if you become a leftist.

Attached: f59.jpg (1170x653, 56K)

I bet it happened a lot in parts of Germany prior to 1990

The eastern parts.

It's almost as if the state tries to suppress it's enemies.

>cannot figure out how you can allow such things to happen.
Ignorance

Britain is Blue pilled beyond repair

BBC is held up as a pariah of virtue and honest reporting despite being the most insidious form of mandatory propaganda

It is literally illegal to not fund the BBC

Attached: Biased_Bullshitting_Cunts.png (800x600, 53K)

>enemies
>people who raise work safety concerns.
Oh shit, they gonna sell the country to russia.

wtf?

Doesn't happen in Poland.

The British water utility companies are letting their pension funds fall apart and then scrap them, while paying huge amounts of money to investors.
95% of their profits go to dividends instead of being reinvested back into fixing pipes and keeping the pension scheme going.

Leaders in the water companies own shares so they are effectively choosing to pay themselves over the long term health of the company.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25-13-01-37.png (1080x1920, 965K)

The only people who still watch he BBC are people over 60. You don't have to fund them if you don't watch, and frankly if you still waste time on TV you're a fucking pleb and part of the problem.

>It is literally illegal to not fund the BBC
So is scoring while offside, fat lad.

If you spent five minutes learning how the law works in your god given country you might realise it's one big hoodwink and that you still live in the freest country on earth.

The beauty of it is that you get to choose whether or not you wish to be a victim, with all the mindset that goes with it.