Can this be justified?

Can this be justified?

Attached: boston massacre.jpg (999x633, 224K)

yes if they're american

Yes if tea gets ruined just one more damn time

yes, if they are leftists

Yes
As an Englishman and loyal subject, I fully support red lives. The crowd didnt follow lawful orders and attacked our these brave men just doing their job.
The first guy killed may have been black, but why does that matter? Are we not all subjects of his majesty?

Adams told the jury to look beyond the fact the soldiers were British. He argued that if the soldiers were endangered by the mob, which he called "a motley rabble of saucy boys, negroes, and molattoes, Irish teagues and outlandish jack tarrs [i.e. sailors]"

Yes.

Fun fact: Adams and Revere were working on the story and woodcut of the massacre hours before it happened.

this

>rabble of saucy boys, negroes, and molattoes, Irish teagues and outlandish jack tarrs

OP's pic shows only upstanding citizens... looks like the 'news' never changes

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

Looks like they saved the doggo so all is fine really. I see no problem with killing people. Some peoples deserve it more than others, thats all that i'm going to say.

The redcoats don't want you to know about the other shooter.

Attached: Loyalist Shooter.png (216x172, 106K)

They were good boys. They were going to college.

Deep, man. Why not kill yourself?

It might have been. I don't think any of those colonies were armed, but somebody fired the first shot at the British.

Just like 100 years later when "Mexican bandits" fired on our military in California.

No, you shouldn't let your dog walk freely.

*record scratch* *freeze frame*

>I can’t read minds....but I bet you are thinking how I ended up in this predicament

Attached: B5A07A58-7F8A-439D-9A41-E4C8E8E6FB1A.jpg (640x340, 271K)

Kek

It was. Ben Franklin got them all exonerated. They were attacked by human garbage for no reason.

This is necessary.

xD

... RUFF!

We were only trying to take their guns away, user.
They rebelled, so we shot them.
They committed a crime. We had strict gun control, and they were "oppressed" by taxes, so we controlled the situation.

they didn't shoot the dog

Pretty much this

John Adams did you mutt

Bretty gud

>Can this be justified?
Well...
There was a negro throwing stones...

Attached: crispus.jpg (599x389, 93K)

Can this be justified?

Attached: 1222120330.62 (3).jpg (1079x543, 299K)

It was ... they went to trial and no one hanged for this.