What is your solution to fix America? What's your solution to blacks exploiting the welfare system and BLM?

What is your solution to fix America? What's your solution to blacks exploiting the welfare system and BLM?

Attached: shieet black lives matters and shieet.jpg (790x444, 108K)

somehow trick China or Russia into nuking us

>fix America
its not broken. there are always things to improve but the opportunities we have now are amazing. open a business, buy land, invest, become self sufficient and raise a family. communists are throwing anchors overboard to try and slow us down. we will eventually cut the ropes.
>blacks exploiting welfare
cut the ropes. as soon as black america is forced to wake up to the fact that they are being used as pawns by the people that promise them the most, there will be no holding anything back. they can not accept the fact that the money spent on social welfare programs is not there to help them, it only creates a cycle for the weak to fall into. everyone wants to lend a hand to anyone in need, but the left has used that as its primary political bait and switch game. instead of communities and family and brothers helping their own people they have trained black America to expect the government to pick up the slack. its like a child you have enabled to become lazy and messy, its hard to go back from that. truthfully there have been many black conservatives saying this for decades.
>blm
when the actual black people there know whats up they will join us and kick the soy out.
>your flag
too bad it doesn't fly on the mainland anymore.

I heard Russians have thise setup of underwater nukes all around America that could potentially wipe out all your major cities with a tsunami. That'd be pretty good or?

You need to check your email. David wants us pushing no guns today. All the files for posting are on your google drive.

>an dhe russians dhey have nukes in dhe watta an i fly a choppa in and shoot all dhe bad guys and dhen a tyrminatur comes out of dhe submyreen..
sounds like some scary plotlines, user. i guess if it happens we will just have to swim. russia is our friend mostly because nobody else can win if we both push everyone else around. we have a secret friendship with nods and winks, we get drunk together and kick dance when europe goes to bed.

I'm full-on serious. They're using drones to install nukes on faultlines all around the US, that would potentially wipe out both your coasts within minutes of a potential "conflict" between you two.

ok, and then they win what?

never bet against America, user.. you will lose.

>blacks will never evolve and become more intelligent
>if you cut their gibs, they will chimp out like never before
>the more you wait, the more demographics change in their favour
Having cleared this, only 3 solutions remain:
>segregation
>bleaching blacks out of existence
>the final solution
Your choice.

show flag

Balkanise, have a..
Christian state
White state
Black state
Native state
LGBT new left state 4
problem solved

I think we have to eliminate the nigger race worldwide. They're breeding like roaches in Africa, and they are nothing but a problem.

If you don't think they will be showing up in Asia, your head is in the sand.

We all have to work together to get rid of these monkeys before they destroy civilization.

>U EEDER WIT US, OR U AGAINS US

Fuck that shot fag, I don’t want to give up resources.

We should just make a program that we can trade blacks for white conservatives from around the world. Would love to do this with the white South Africans.

why blame all the nigs when you are a jew
go back where you came from
your reddit needs you

Repeal the 14th amendment, stripping all citizenship from niggers, then either send them to Liberia or genocide them

ez

Attached: FB_IMG_1521945870536.jpg (1429x2000, 260K)

Why are people from around the world so obsessed with us? It's annoying as fuck. Worry about your own people. I don't even know what flag that is.

we need enormous fundamental structural reforms to get things back on track

the greatest obstacle is that you're all retarded children and this is 'boring' for you

things like: formally ending federalism and bringing all citizens under a single system of law and single organization of government, finding and implementing an alternative to our completely corrupted common law judiciary, reforming the legislature to an internet-powered direct-democratic process (making the law itself a wiki), etc.

teach blacks about jewish question.
,ake them learn whites aren the enemy hook nosed money grabers are
talk about 3.1 bil for israel but 0 for nigger neighbourhoods