Is she a good loli?

Is she a good loli?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good at sucking dicks.

Does she flush after doing her business on the toilet?

Why is her face so red?

She's giving it her best for you.

all lolis are good, good for something or good for nothing.

I want to put something in Kuki's oven

Why did Trigger stop doing good shows?

Lolis are for fucking

You can judge a loli's quality by her legs.

She is a lolicon-con in denial.

So, what can you tell me about her?

>butterfly loli with only 2 legs
Very weak loli.

Cookie's cookie.

Filthy and disgusting abomination that deserves to be killed.

I'm impressed, they are both right.

A cake!

Maybe her butt hurts?

Where do I put my dick?

More or less.

Yes, all loli's are good loli's

God I want to fuck Sora.

It's kinda crazy how Sora somehow became the most popular one, usually deadpan characters are never popular.

The voice acting of the other two was a bit lacking.

Why? She's not sexy at all, just look at this.

I'd post the pasta if it wasn't a bannable offense.

>the pasta
I know which one.
Did you really get banned for posting it? Or are you just bullshitting me?

Of such an Angel?
Probably only 2, no 3 People know it.

Eternal lolis are the best.

Which pasta?

DISK-CHAN

We're probably not talking about the same, mine is about how "unsexy" little girls body are. and I got banned a couple of times for it so I won't try.

Damn. It's like this place is run by some antifa feminists nowadays.

Please stop.

Let's just ignore that and post some nice loli.

Sounds good.

>It's like this place is run by some antifa feminists nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

I'm not going to do what you tell me.

Yeah, she should take her clothes off to prove how unsexy she is, it's not like I like loli's or anything b-baka.

From what?

>Vampire, Dragon and Deity are biggest
this is a meme, this has to be a meme. Why do Japs do this? Is this an inside joke?

>Not posting it anyway

What are you, some kind of faggot?

What's your point?

STOP

You're not my boss. Now I will force you to imagine bathing with this imouto. You can't escape.

Still no sign of loli police, this is quite strange.

Someone called?

Yeah, they're probably taking care of other lolicons, say, you want some free Beer and Rock CD's?

>ywn be married to a loli

Why even live?

You could've posted Sharo at least, not Chiya.

Just move to the middle east

It's all ok, I've got a license.

>L-R
Fucking die

It can be read both way.

Actually it looks more natural reading it R-L, don't know what you're smoking user.

THEN WHO WAS BUTTON JACKET BACK UP?

Loli magic.

No it doesn't. Then there's no joke.

Can lolicons really be good? Zangyaku-sama told me that lolicons are all scum.

Zangyaku was just a tsundere, don't take everything she says too seriously.

Reflections are often mirrors of perfection. Illusion may be what is truly needed most. As a man in the desert sees a mirage of relief in his time of need, I too chase the beauty of unblemished youthful perfection. Thus I struggle against the waves of fate, for the true path is never easiest. And so, I focus my mind. Time slows down to a crawl. I must act now.

"Do you hear them? The delicate laughter of budding flowers? That is the only thing of worth in this rotting and corrupt land (ghetto)."
The words start flowing unconsciously. I understand what they mean before I can analyze them, before I can even notice them.
"Oh, my beloved lolis! Strength flows through me as your laughter reaches my ears!
Only the radiance of a child can hope to stay my immeasurable darkness."
My craving starts to take form, changing the world around me. Little by little -
"The aged ones torment me at every turn. If I could but hold this youth close; protect it from the future. This is a cause worth fighting, for even if I must spill my own blood the machinations of this world must be usurped.
Vile creatures that know no flat chest, mine is the light that shall seal you away."

"Halt o time! For lolis shouldn't age."

i'm talking about 2d normalfag who brings reality always

kill yourself

Paco can you stay on hispachan?

I want to tell Kuki that I'm a lolicon and have her turn around and use that knowledge to blackmail me into doing her bidding.

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on

I thought hitler didn't die during the war, so why you are still ousting nazi shit?

>I thought hitler didn't die during the war
Mexican education everyone
>so why you are still ousting nazi shit
And it's a phone poster.

I will take it as a yest, Sup Forumsermin. Sup Forumstard

Don't you mean, you take it as a "si"?

get real, 3dpd fucker

I'm not the same poster as
You low IQ beaner reprobate. Take my advice and do us all a favor.

Please stop talking about off topic shit here.

I don't get what the fuck is going on but stop and appreciate some sweaty lolis.

If you're brown get the fuck off this website. It was started by a white, curated by whites, and has enjoyed its best contributions by whites. Shitskins have no place on Sup Forums or any other board.

Sup Forums is leaking

>I'm not the same poster as
Found the mexican poster

You still should kill yourself for bringing 3dpd up to the discussion, shitposter-kun

Fuck him

I told you he's an Sup Forumsshitter

Sup Forums is reality, sorry I've interrupted your waifu orgasm for this important public announcement.
Now the spic is calling others a spic? Post a part of your body faggot, I can't wait for this entire board to laugh you off the site.

Watching Madoka is one of my biggest regrets. I had just finished playing Steins;Gate, and I saw Madoka being compared to Evangelion which I happened to enjoy, so I gave it a watch.

It was just so awful. 13 episodes of bullshit little girls and some gay cat with a "2deep4u i became one with the universe and deceived the smartest alien race there ever was hahahahah" and then the big plot twist is that black haired little girl is a time traveler who is trying to save madoka which is literally just the steins;gate twist but even worse.

I really don't understand how a studio as good as Shaft could manage to make something that was so awful.

And the worst part? If you tell anyone you don't like Madoka they just reply with some parroted bullshit like "oh, you probably just didn't understand why the ending was so impactful, and how it was such a good parody of the magic girl genre" and it's like how do you even respond to that? Who even watches magic girl bullshit in the first place?

>2007
I knew this pasta was old, but I didn't know it was this old.

>This got cancelled
Fuck everything

I want to tell Kuki that I'm a lolicon and turn her around and do her.

What happened?

I want to eat her cookie.

what a qt, those 2 were definitely the highlight of the show along with best girl seitokaichou

There was a time long ago when I would actively shit on lolicons, pretend to be morally superior and all that. Looking back and browsing my early bookmarked works on pixiv and old image folders I realize Ive been a lolicon from the very start.

Tfw

uhhhhh, all lolis are good.
prove me wrong

What anime?

Tfw you will never have an eternal loli to snuggle in bed.

Why even live?

>uhhhhh
Literally why, what was that supposed to add to your post?

Good taste. I quite liked the chuuni duo too.

I wish she would shove that straw in my urethra and suck out my fluids.

That sounds extremely painful

>Literally
Why, what was that supposed to add to your post?

Post the "perfect woman" one.