Fluoride

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3956646/
>Fluoride has modest benefit in terms of reduction of dental caries but significant costs in relation to cognitive impairment, hypothyroidism, dental and skeletal fluorosis, enzyme and electrolyte derangement, and uterine cancer. Given that most of the toxic effects of fluoride are due to ingestion, whereas its predominant beneficial effect is obtained via topical application, ingestion or inhalation of fluoride predominantly in any form constitutes an unacceptable risk with virtually no proven benefit.
Fluoride has mild anti-caries effects when applied TOPICALLY, ingesting it causes a host of health issues including cognitive development issues in children. Why are governments so intent on force feeding us this poison?

Attached: 13398873_1726476874257568_1111916135_n.jpg (465x465, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNCaZT94mg8
hooktube.com/watch?v=zNCaZT94mg8
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1104912/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it fluoride that causes MAGApedes to follow Trump blindly?

Fluoride makes people dumb. Dumb people need government more than smart people do. It's a legit business model.

Attached: ZwknrU9.gif (146x170, 29K)

didn't israel ban it in their edntal products? That should give you a clue

>flouride stare
you mean
>talked about jews or black crime stats completely unprompted and people look at you like the autist you are

That's why I only drink grain alcohol, diluted with rainwater.

Google is adamant about making sure I know that fluoride is perfectly safe and effective.

Attached: google results.png (665x760, 60K)

If it aint flashy I aint buying it
youtube.com/watch?v=zNCaZT94mg8

Hydrofluorosilicic acid is good for teeth, I thought??

Attached: 1519445979509.gif (420x315, 982K)

Have been drinking flouride water every day for 25 years, like a gallon a day

145+ IQ day trader grossing 300k+ per year for the last 5 years straight

ive been referring to them as the flouridated left for a while now

BUY A FUCKIN WATER FILTER

That shit got copyrighted off of jewTube.
hooktube.com/watch?v=zNCaZT94mg8
For your convenience
Except it's just a community clip

the flouride episode of Parks and Rec was the smarmiest piece of propaganda on that entire show, it might even be the worst episode overall, very few jokes its all condescending" REEE IM RIGHT UR STUPID AHHHH" leftist style propaganda

Some areas don't have a lot of fluoride in their water... Some areas have a different fluoric compound in the water. "Fluoride" doesn't have a lot of meaning because there's a difference between calcium fluoride and sodium fluoride and all of the actual compounds that could be called sodium fluoride and calcium fluoride.
It's not supposedly affecting IQ, per se... Also you'd have to tell me which test you scored high on, because some tests aren't G-loaded and therefore are meaningless... Either way, you should be smart enough to know how weak your anecdotal evidence is.

You should also be smart enough to wonder what you could have been without a specific negative environmental factor...

t. Scored 147 on IQ test college gave me, 138 on IQ test career center gave me, 137 on official Mensa test, makes 145k/yr SALARY, I would have to talk to my broker about how much I make day trading because it's too much work for me to bother with myself. I also own an electron microscope and my wife is classically trained as a molecular physicist. We avoid most fluoride

Attached: 1518424101517.gif (335x500, 2.61M)

Were they wrong tho?
It's pretty obvious only uneducated people will buy into that whole "fluoride will make the frogs gay" shit

Americucks are so retarded because of the fluoride in their water

lollllllllllllll

Read the study in the OP. The frogs turning gay is unrelated, it's about estrogenic pollutants in the water supply which has been known about for at least the last 30 years, find out more in this old BBC documentary about it youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
Either way neither are fringe conspiracy theories.

Most of Brazil's Water supply is fluoridated.

which water softener do you use, reverse osmosis or de-ionisation of harder minerals.

>Gronk so smart, every 1 else ams dumber because Flouride not bonded to Calcium

BAZOOPER

Can someone tell me how fluoride effects neurochemical paths? Is this even possible?

>flag
fuck off faggot

ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1104912/

Results: The standardized weighted mean difference in IQ score between exposed and reference populations was –0.45 (95% confidence interval: –0.56, –0.35) using a random-effects model. Thus, children in high-fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low-fluoride areas. Subgroup and sensitivity analyses also indicated inverse associations, although the substantial heterogeneity did not appear to decrease.

Conclusions: The results support the possibility of an adverse effect of high fluoride exposure on children’s neurodevelopment. Future research should include detailed individual-level information on prenatal exposure, neurobehavioral performance, and covariates for adjustment.

can confirm, I've seen this posted on fb and the guy's an acid burnout that talks about astral planes and other hallucination bs

this

Attached: 10 out of 10.jpg (1084x1044, 283K)

No, it's the fluoride that causes Leftists to blindly hate Trump for every little thing.

>only uneducated people will buy into that whole "fluoride will make the frogs gay" shit
like you?

your controlled opposition doesnt an argument make.

you are a poor liar

lol came here to post this