Through your contributions to society, you have saved up enough points to kill one (1) person and get away with it...

Through your contributions to society, you have saved up enough points to kill one (1) person and get away with it. Who do you choose?

Myself

There's a woman out there whom I want to kill.

If the choice ends up being a contribution to society, do I get new points immediately?
Can I in effect kill more than a single person if I pick the right people?

No, the point cost is determined by the crime, not by the value of the person it's committed against.

Then your system is flawed. Fix that shit.

>Through your contributions to society
Good joke, user.

fpbp

Harsh.

>Through your contributions to society

Shishiga- Oh wait.

OP

user, it's rude to target someone just because they're a flaming homosexual.

George Soros

You'll have a hell of a time actually getting to Soros without killing anyone else, user

I have to use this opportunity to kill the next Hitler.

Save that right for self-defence or for a case when my life will depend on me killing someone.

Keep in mind that they said "to kill" and not "to be killed". Soros's men would fucking waste you.

>and get away with it

>get a sniper
>wait for soros to be out in the open
If the police finds you first, you're save because of your points.

>one
But I want to murder like 100 people

fucking fpbp
/thread

What part of "get away with it" didn't you understand?

>Get away with it
That implies that you CAN kill them. You kill them and THEN get away with it because police turns the other way. A group of thugs that they hire to avoid someone killing them isnt going to just let you kill them.

Then you didn't get away with it.
By your idea, what they are offering you is just the law looking away for a moment in your favor.
If you want to take the guy by his word, he's offering something very different.

How rare is that opportunity? Can i transfer it to someone?

what if you kill some little baby whose asshole parents named him adolf hitler?

The guy in the episode only saved up enough after a long life where he was an inventor, proprietor, and president of country, in addition to all the little things like frequent donations and helping old people. He was the first to do it.

So yeah, it's quite rare.

The idea of someone working so hard and earnestly just for the chance to commit suicide is pretty humorous actually though explaining it might ruin the joke

This cunt.

Well, then selling it seems reasonable. If it can't be transfered you can still try to extort someone with it, but that's dangerous.

The author of Isekai Smartphone.

FUCK THAT GUY.

>A Kind Land is next
hold up
Didn't they forget to do Land of Adults? I don't see it working well if they do them the other way around.

came here to say this

Xi, then I work hard so I can get after other targets like Putin and Kim

Is Isekai Smarthphone really that bad, Lelouch? Even to the point that you would wish the author death?

wew

I wouldn't use it. I do not harbor hatred towards any person or dislike anyone to the point I would want them dead.

In that case I'm picking (You) as answer to OP's question.

the final choice of

This I would sell that shit if I could, highest bidder. Otherwise Trump for shits and giggles.

I would think that selling the ability to kill someone is itself a crime that isn't covered by the original umbrella of simply killing someone and getting away with it. Might be able to make some more contributions to society to make up for that, though.

You'd better work a lot harder towards making the world a better place, then.

the radio wave country, did they really have the tech to control people?