ITT: story ruining twists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7p74pn6XxCY
youtube.com/watch?v=z7DCPKm5w7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf, i love that twist now
I still really liked DR3 the threads were better than the show sure, but DR3 wasn't as bad as anons are saying

>DR3 wasn't as bad as anons are saying
Yeah, it was worse.

Dub Junko is a miracle of the universe

Come on now.
>Junko being a literal retard with the added benefit of having plot armor
>Makes everyone even more retarded by her mere presence
>Brainwashing anime
>All of Future arc
>Chiaki being real and being the center of the class
>Not properly showing the consequences of Fuyuhiko's sister being killed
>Underwater lair
>Cure W
>Class 77 looking exactly the same as they did in DR2 even though many years have passed and they dont have their despair attire
>"You know why"
I will say its entertaining but its not very good.
Even DRV3 was kinda bad, so Im really inclined to believe Kodaka just got really lucky having his series take off in such a way.

>tfw all that mediocrity could’ve been avoided if they just made Chisa the mastermind.

I love Junko!

What is it with hacks and their inability to write good sequels?

Memes

I liked Chisa a lot.

i want to fuck her chisas

>making best girl and keeping her dead forever

I mean, do they have to

I love Sayaka so much. I'm addicted to her scent. I want to touch her hair and whisper in her ear how much I want her to be mine. I want to kiss every part of her body. I want to melt in her soft skin. I want to lost in her blue eyes. I want to drown in her mouth. I want to die in her beauty.

To be fair they used it in V3 so that sort of works

Was it better or worse than V3?

How do you fucking do it Junkofag

V3 was not bad

I am indifferent to her stinky sister

Was there anything good about DR3 other than memes?

Fuck everyone else, I liked DR3.

Didn't Junko love Naegi more than Mukuro?

The despair side with the SDR2 class started out decent

She gave me a boner. You know what scene.

Definitely pic related. Series took a nosedive after this moment.

I guess. Episode 1 was a nice bit of fanwank, but them basically being background characters after that sucked, and Chiakers being real and also being the most important part of the class was really bad.

V3 had Tenmiko so it was far better

Monaca's ruse cruise was a shining light in the midst of everyone in Future Arc acting like retards.

Her hair is just fucking pickles

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

>muh Junko
Who cares about her.

>Monaca gets revealed to be controlling wheelchair robot girl
>"Oh shit, What are the going to do with this?"
>Really bad UDG filler episode happens
>Monaca just fucks off to space to do nothing for the rest of forever
DR3 was all twists with no payoff

>That part where she had to teach the non snow flakes students and do her fucking job
She was a cunt.

Go play the game, baconfag.

I need an ahegao edit of this pronto

go rewatch the aphrodisiac scene

V3 was fun and gave us the best boy

I love Kirumi!

>V3 gave us the best boy
>implying he didn't already exist

wtf I love anime now.

Sai leaving wasn't inherently bad. It was pretty emotional in the moment and it wasn't something that immediately think the story had jumped the shark. That realization came slowly after.

Worse, obviously.
Though it is pretty interesting that V3 did the meta twist that everybody thought that the anime would do, because they threw in those red herrings for some fucking reason.

I stopped watching this shitshow halfway through and skipped the threads. What was the twist?

She should've stopped after drowning him.

I want to spank her with a picket sign

Also that it genuinely ruined Another Episode and DR2 by making them basically filler.

The only game that didn't get ruined or ruined other installments is 1.

The FFshitters killed themselves each time a time limit occurred, there was no murderer.
Kiri died but came back alive.
JUZOBOYS won.

What's with that shit series/games and their stupid pupils?
It's trash.

>JUZOBOYS won.
user...

Mastermind was the old fart who died fighting Munakatana turned out to be the mastermind to convince the ultimate animator to use brainwashing anime to end despair or some shit.

I actually like the Danganronpa eyes, and I hate characters who lack them.

Revenge Classroom.
>entire story keikaku'd by brother of FemC who was introduced at the very end
>his motive for the bullying and eventual gang rape of his sister then her becoming a serial killer is dude nihilism lmao

Also the DR2 class is a-okay and Monaca and her game serve no point in the franchise.

Quick! Claim your Danganfu before Kaede does!

Maki!

Kyoko

I'm sorry...

qt nurse

Kayayday

But she's not even in Kaede's game!

Best girl coming through

Remember when we all kept wondering about the motives that leads to the cast of DR2 to join in with Junko, especially Nagito who was the most hope obsessed of the bunch? Those were some good times.

I mean, what the hell even was that twist. Nagito even acted like how you would expect in another episode, and his actions were also in search of hope through despair, hell, the conversation inside the boat in chapter 0 made it seem like he was acting out of his own will, and pretty much the same way as his pre brainwashed part.

Also i was pretty disappointed at how they made Junko, who in the first game just seemed to have an answer for everything, and even said they planned out the entire thing for a long time, just become a giant retard who stumbles upon her solutions and additions to her plans how in the fuck did messing with Chisa's brain with those thick as fuck rods no kill her?. I guess he was constrained by time or something? The explanation to some of the shit just felt really fucking cheap.

She deserved better

Yeah, 2-3's ending would make you think that Junko managed to individually influence each student instead of mindhacking them.

Kirumi Tojo, the Ultimate Maid is my waifu!

Tenko. The challenge of winning her over is the appeal really. Would make it far more satisfying to give in to her love for the cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=7p74pn6XxCY

What a low effort video

Hajime in the last episode but that's fucking it for me

V3 ANIME WHEN

youtube.com/watch?v=z7DCPKm5w7k

Hopefully never.

Smug loli bully is mine.

If it ever got adaptated it would probably be a live action so no.

Fuck this thread made me want to replay v3

In the anime, halfway through the last case all of the characters' voice actors suddenly change. Then Junko turns out to be the big bad and the Ultimate Hope Robot defeats her.

Already got you senpai

Thanks for the nightmares, kiibo

no meme teru 2/10

>They never explained what happened to Naegi's parents

Why even introduce that plot point at the end of another episode if there was not going to be an explanation for it?

>Your parents are dead
>Get shown their "bodies" to inflict max despair on you so you press the button
>Brat was sure she was going to win but then you FRIENDSHIP her ass
>Turns out the bodies are gone and she could have been rusing you since she kept the faces hidden too

>that filename
afroplasm is that you?

They're probably dead. I guess Kodaka didn't care and wanted to focus on finishing v3 so he could move on to something else.

>Hoshi and Ouma look like plastic dolls

Don't forget these three assholes.

Come on, don't rag on the cute couple!

Mukuro!

cute

Cute!

Was I the only person who thought that Junko was someone else's pawn at the end of the first game?

Based on how she acted there, I never thought she was the master manipulator that the fans claimed she was. So it didn't really shock me when it was revealed that she was a clown who got lucky and relied on mindacks.

I love my wife Ibuki!

This, not to mention when she got swirly eyes during the last trial, implying some sort of brainwash/hypnotism

Nope just some random nerd

You know, i was in with the anons who thought she was cute prior to 3. But seeing her actually perform evil shit and act like a complacent robot with no proper feelings of her own when it came to Junko, it somehow dawned on me that she was a monster too.

Best girl.

Best girl