Boku no hero academia

He is going to fucking murder gran torino

Other urls found in this thread:

viz.com/shonenjump/chapter/my-hero-academia-vigilantes-chapter-18/6465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why not just have this thing break afo out of prison

he looks like god damn godzilla

What's his quirk beside being just a really big guy.

because teleport guy is gonna have the plants of the facility and deduce coordinates from them to break AFO out soon enough

If that's gigantomachia, where's titanomachia?

BnHA, that shonen in which the fans get angry because the MC is not a gary-stu.

I really hope it is adaptation to really make it like Doomsday.

How crazy would this thing be if not only was it huge and strong, but it adapted to every Quirk thrown against it?

>Nothing happens in the chapter
In other news water is wet

Best

Autism

Hopefully. Its something good. Doesn't name mean like unlimited power or some shit?

Do you mean Crimson Riots?

I'm just going to say it. Mirio should've been the mc.

the mangaka is really good at drawing villain, he should write seinen instead shonen jump

>rectangle fingers
oh my fucking god dude. Nah just kidding. but this chapter had some pretty lazy hands/fingers

Is this supposed to be the big guy we saw in earlier chapters among those who got inspired by Stain? The one who asked the school girls for directions? If so, he looks a lot bigger than back then.

>user is so creatively dead he can only parrot water is wet water is wet
At least it’s easier to mock you

>Saw a middleschool kid getting anally raped by a villain
>Let’s wait it out so we can maximize the chance of saving that kid
>Kid dies
Yep

Okay so in this thread we'll have:
>Arguments over who predicted what first and who the smartest user is
>Mirio bullying
>Shitposting
Did I miss anything?

user, we just discussed in the last thread to ignore shitposters. If you keep replying to them then they keep coming back.

>Says he wants to save lemillion people
>Didn't even save one little girl

Eh, I like triggering that one user that used to post the apologist bingo so bad that he posted O MY O MY

Doomsday only adapts if you kill him with it.

>every second bad guy has power that makes them huge
>we are supposed to be impressed by AfOs super weapon having power which makes him huge

???

WRONG DIRECTIONS PINKY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE arc when?

Why does he wear the radio?

>Gigantomachia is some retard AfO raised in some woods

Seeing how incredibly dangerous quirks like Eri's can be, how often do you think children kill themselves/others accidentally with their quirks?
Shit is terrifying to be honest.

Hauler's mother did nothing wrong by beating her infant son.

we saw that the hauler almost killed himself by using his quirk to air walk and fall. His mom beat him so much that he forgot he could do it

This guy is going to be the one to kill all might.
Screencap this.

There's plenty of pretty horrifying thing in the background setting if you think about it.

For instance, think of how much genocide and rape and conflict the emergence of quirks caused in the developing world?

At least he’s not pushing it anymore. It was fun calling him sad and pathetic

That privilege belongs to Shiggy.

You don’t even need Eri’s quirk for that. Kirishima alone could’ve gouged his own eyes out

Fucking mutants.

>tfw your spiky mutant child tears your wife's non-mutant insides to shreds as she gives birth to it

>People with quirks get murdered
>Then too many have quirks so they murder the mutants instead
>Now they murder the quirkless
>Africa is ruled by warlords with strong quirks

>this guy most likely will be battle smart, strong, fast, and adaptive

it is over, GT is kil

>Everyone but Mirio returning to school
There is absolutely NO WAY you can tell me Kirishima is already all fucking dandy, what the hell

He can just harden his nonexistant skin to stop the bleeding.

He's a strong, handsome boy.

He's already been shown to be kinda wonky in the head, so probably not terribly smart. Chances are he'll just be absurdly strong and durable, to the point of being more dangerous than the USJ Noumu.

granny blowjobs healed him

He hardened his blood so he can't lose it anymore

Sorry I'm retarded but when did this happen? Did a new chapter of illegals come out that I'm not aware of?

You can go to school with crutches and a cast and stuff you know

But can he harden his shattered self esteem?

Recovery girl, it was only fractures and shit, Deku recovered really quickly from the sports festival, he will probably be bandaged still.

Reminder that Deku was the least injured party for the first time.

Wtf guys.
You told me that BNH is nothing like fairytale

Still broke his entire body possibly hundreds of times

Have mercy user.

What about Ochako and Tsuyu?

To e fair he technically exploded his body like a lemillion times but had it put back together over and over

>Deku is a garbage-tier character with plot armor and asspulls

He doesn't look like he got shattered self esteem

the girls

I put them slightly below Deku because of the fact that they were drained by Bane.

yes

viz.com/shonenjump/chapter/my-hero-academia-vigilantes-chapter-18/6465

>BNH is the next fairytale

Post your favorite crackpot theory

How much time until pick related happens

>Tfw a spin-off is better than the original manga

aoyama is the traitor and the AFO gave him his quirkbelt equipment which is used as a tracker

>Next chapter focuses entirely on the remedial classes Baku and Todo are taking and show no other class A characters
How mad would you be?

I'll call hori a hack

All for One is Hisashi

Happy mad.

>I'll call hori a hack
In other news the sun came out today.

>like a lemillion times

thats probably whats going to happen

Deku posting

Shit. I have some required reading to do. Thanks.

YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS BAKUGOU IS BACK FUCK YOU NIGGAS, BITCH ASS DEKUFAGS, CAN'T DO SHIT

FUCKING BAKUGOU IS THE NUMBER ONE HERO

NUMERO FUCKING UNO. FUCKING DEKUFAGS, MIRIOFAGS, AND SHIGGYFAGS CAN GO SUCK A FAT DICK.

BECAUSE THE KING HAS RETURNED

But what could they be? They supposedly have to learn to rescue people, don't they?

>Prince of persia
>Kurogiri trying to drink
10/10

>Deku posting
Honest question, what does that entail? Is that the "I like Deku" poster every thread?

Time for Bakugou and Todoroki to bond over piano.

>Dabi looking at Spinner in disgust

>post yfw Bakugou will forever be stuck at #3 Hero

Is no one else excited for the Bakugo/Todoroki arc? Except fujocancers

Why is BNH so garbage?
A lot of the themes and world building in bnha is just lip service to make it seem like's something's there when there isn't. The repetitive angry rants about how heroes suck by Shiggy and co. aren't explored just left up to the reader to figure out. They tell you about how things HAD to happen but as to just how it did isn't shown. It's just like people got quirks suddenly, things go to shit, some people with quirks decide to take things into their own hands, BLAH BLAH BLAH PRO HEROES YAY! But why weren't guns effective, or some of the other highly advanced tech? The quirks shown don't seem to be strong enough for those things to not be effective. What makes some guy with a quirk more effective than officers with guns and other tech that they would just give away their jobs like that and be ok with it? Shouldn't some of that tech be commercialized?

Why did UA build a practice big city, what's the point of it? do you only have to look out for buildings but not by standers? How does Stian decide who's fit to be a hero, what specific things happened to him to make him think like that? Those things not being explored enough just make him come off as a retarded sperg instead of the inspirtional figure they try to make him.

Why do the students that are supposed to the top class at the top academy act like retards in grade school, the manga tell us how intelligent they're suppose to be with their grades, but then you watch them in action and it's like have they not used their quirks before or seen how other people use their quirks. How did they make it there.

Maybe his body, but his soul... user poor kid

Why is Kurogiri spilling his beer?

btw, this is fucking hilarious

everyone is hype

>BNH is garbage

He's trying to drink but his armor thing is in the way

Todo and Baku absolutely have 0 chemistry with each other. They orbit around entirely different characters apart from Deku.

I miss Iida.

>its a bakugou/todo chaptee
Who has to go to the bathroom?

You mean water is wet?
Or even maybe Hori is wet?
Wait what did I just say?

no one is hyped. We were just getting into expositiion with villains and the world outside of school life and back to exams where baku exhibits poor teamwork yet again

Is that a giant Kirishima?

That's pretty sweet. A shame he can only pull off 30cm now.

The sun comes out each morning, what I'm saying is that you calling Hori a hack is a daily occurrence.

Is this your sense of humor?
It's garbage

>The repetitive angry rants about how heroes suck by Shiggy and co. aren't explored just left up to the reader to figure out.
We saw glimpses, you just speedread.
>They tell you about how things HAD to happen but as to just how it did isn't shown.
They talk about the origins of the hero system in vigilantes.
>But why weren't guns effective
They are, unless it's versus people with certain quirks
>The quirks shown don't seem to be strong enough for those things to not be effective
But that's wrong though
>What makes some guy with a quirk more effective than officers with guns and other tech that they would just give away their jobs like that and be ok with it?
There are cops with cool guns literally everywhere speedreader-kun
>Why did UA build a practice big city, what's the point of it?
Superhero training.
>How does Stian decide who's fit to be a hero, what specific things happened to him to make him think like that?
s p e e d r e a d e r
>just make him come off as a retarded sperg
Look in a mirror
>Why do the students that are supposed to the top class at the top academy act like retards in grade school
They're 15 years old.