It's over. We're coming for your guns

It's over. We're coming for your guns.

Attached: Untitled.png (595x432, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

range365.com/some-brazilian-lawmakers-want-to-emulate-us-2nd-amendment-rights
freebeacon.com/issues/march-lives-now-operating-dark-money-nonprofit-advocacy-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI
youtu.be/uGDwyGh1VLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, now US can finally be closer to a normal country

>Hillary has a 97% chance to win

I can only hope that they attempt to confiscate guns in my lifetime. I've been waiting to kill commies my whole life. Wish a nigga would.

spbp

fpwp

ZOMG
IMPEACH TRUMP
DECLARE WAR ON RUSSIA
IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: hissyfit.gif (350x200, 489K)

(((polls)))
Total propagandistic bullshit.
All gungrabbers are domestic terrorists who enable criminals and tyranny. Every gun grabber should die in a fire. If you hate American freedoms so much, get the FUCK out of this country! All people who work against the constitution should be banned or executed as globalist and demographic replacement enabling terrorists.

1 is a backdoor registration scheme.
2 most likely puts a left-wing radical between you and firearm ownership.
3 is unconstitutional as per a dozen supreme court decisions.
4 is alright, but costly. Could also have parents do security... or make schools suck less.
5 is a red line that I'm more than happy to let these retards blindly cross.

good god. is this survey real? the USA is truly dead. everything is lost. holy fuck man.

"a normal country" where people are imprisoned for making jokes on the internet? like yours? that's what happens when you give up guns. we literally have guns and the second amendment so we have at least some means of recourse and defense against that level of totalitarianism.

this is a failing of the media

if the media actually did investigative journalism and looked up the correlation between things like gun ownership and homicide, they would find that not only is there not a correlation, there isnt even a correlation between gun ownership and gun homicide

Attached: guns are safe.png (600x829, 131K)

Attached: guns dont kill people.jpg (1491x703, 293K)

I even got Kek's blessing, so you know I speak truth

Attached: the descent of prophet pepe.jpg (552x615, 50K)

>This is a shill thread so sage.
>SAGE
>SAGE
The 2nd amendment is in place so the people can rise up to the government in need, the violence in USA is not because of guns, it's because of a sick society.
Race mixing, liberalism, immigration, communism - these are all reasons for the violence we see today in USA, without the rights you have no chance to combat a tyrannical government in the future.
Trust me you want that right, you do not want to be become another Sweden, another UK.

The American people are dumb and naive

There is no country on earth with America's specific racial makeup and population numbers.

America without guns is going to be White Genocide 3.0 and I'm not even remotely kidding and it will happen slowly and systemically over decades until you're all gone

No guns only works in pure homogeneous places. The ethnica makeup is samefag, so everyone has a vested interest on a biological level to not completely screw each other over.

In America you take the guns away and there's going to be non stop nigging and spiccing like you've never seen before.

No one else in the West has that and yet we're not totalitarian, you fucking NRA shill.

>There is no country on earth with America's specific racial makeup and population numbers.
brazil comes close, but they're more of a view into the future that awaits america if they don't fix their immigration system

>we're not totalitarian
meanwhile, you can't talk about migrants without going to jail, you can't make a nazi joke without going to jail, you can't discuss the holocaust without going to jail

but we're not totalitarian at all dude

This

Even if the future sales of guns are banned, no one's gonna come for the guns you already own, relax. It will be White Genocide 3.0 but only after you're dead, so what do you care.

now you got three

you speak truth, friend. kek bless ya

This happens a lot. Gun grabbers make gun dealers rich bbecause they think theyre gonna take his 2nd amendment rights tomorrow. Eventually the public will focus on something else like a new science thing or a new product. The cycle then repeats. Ive seen this countles times. No reason to worry

Attached: 1516418155144.jpg (491x743, 53K)

These are the results out of the people who favor gun control, you fucking dolt

They are going to take your guns and if you let them what comes next is all normal non protected white people get killed. White people are too intelligent for communism so they will die in the revolutionary holocaust
It's so obvious

>Catalonia
Didn't you faggots just have a democratic referendum and the Spic government violently shut you down and threatened to send in the military? Even going as far and beating the living shit out of elderly women trying to vote? Fuck off, you live in one of those totalitarian shithole countries.

As we can see with the current African crime wave in your own country where you're powerless to defend yourselves from roving nigger gangs.

sargon? when did you move to russia?

Attached: UKFags2.jpg (508x513, 46K)

There's been some talk in Brazil about copying the U.S. 2nd Amendment.

range365.com/some-brazilian-lawmakers-want-to-emulate-us-2nd-amendment-rights

They probably surveyed a bunch of city people so therefore the stats are flawed.

The end of the US.
>241 years
lel

Checked user

Attached: 6C6D8176-34FF-4AA4-A945-3B41CE3F2AF5.gif (296x292, 11K)

Only 60% favor assault weapon ban. Even that figure is suspect because freemasons use 6’s in their fake news. I’m not worried about this bowel movement of a movement.

Nope. We're going to be breaking into your undefended homes, with our guns, and shoot you all. You didn't think we are stupid enough to fight the government, do you? In the upcoming civil war, leftists will be the targets. We know who you are....leftists, co workers, classmates, relatives..it is YOU we will be using our guns against. The best way to take down a tree is to cut through it at ground level. Destroy the foundation, and the structure crumbles.

>(((We're)))
You mean Oprah and Spielberg?
freebeacon.com/issues/march-lives-now-operating-dark-money-nonprofit-advocacy-group/

Attached: hahahaohwow.jpg (562x437, 41K)

But the first two are already required...?

The universal background check is the real problem. The Left has done a good job of selling this idea and the Right has done a poor job of explaining exactly what that means in real terms.

The Left is winning that battle. The Right needs to step its game up.

None of this suggests taking guns away but nice try

It'll blow over in a few weeks

When the Muslim guy shot up the gay nightclub, polls showed that the majority of Americans wanted all Muslims put on a watch list, but nothing happened.

>1 and 2 already exist
>good luck the only thing that will happen is the supreme court makes it legal for 18 year olds to buy guns
>why not just let the staff who work there carry if they so choose
>tried it once didnt work

How are they going to check the whole universe?
Checkmate atheists

Everyone will forget soon enough, so just before next election expect them to have another mass shooting to kick out Republicans.

I was just making an order for two more AR-15 as well. Then this shit started...again.

>They probably surveyed the majority of people so therefore the stats are flawed.
You have no idea how bad it is

i thought the first two already existed?

All these retard RINOs are gonna say the President is wrong, but as a true MAGA supporter, im with Trump. We start with bump stocks, then take the rest of the guns from there. Fuck due process! Trump is your God!

Attached: SmartSelect_20180325-090211_Chrome.jpg (1080x1059, 161K)

If you start restricting guns based on what feels sensible there will be endless legal debate about what whoever wrote it originally meant with it.

I think they just go on and start working on either repealing or changing the 2nd amendment. It is better for everyone if the laws are properly codified instead of relying in court decisions and lawyer rulings.

Just accept that laws are made by men, constitution isn't sacred and the society the founding fathers envisioned was probably shit (though it is debatable if the society US actually got is any better).

Attached: 1456663195715.jpg (404x594, 41K)

Did prices go up by much or are they just out of stock?

I bet guns would of been handy when the police started beating people up who tried to vote in your referendum.

Literally every person i've ever met thats into guns says this. They WANT the government to try and take them

>normal country
having my daughter raped by mohammed and the police telling me to fuck off when I tell them about it and then going to jail for tweeting about it isnt my idea of a “normal country”.

THIS

and return as subject colony

Come and take them

Looks like prices and availability are not going to be good. I shouldn't complain though, just being bitchy. I'm making both rifles so prices aren't really an impact on me.

I can tell you that supply in some stores is a problem and that local gun stores are doing good business again. A friend of mine owns a company that makes parts and is now doing good business.

Everyone I think realizes now that it won't last and will likely use this as a chance to help pay off the debt they picked up when the over extended before.

It's not a problem, gun owner registries are illegal federally, and the only way to bg check private sales creates a de-facto registry of gun owners. It's basically a non-starter for libkikes.

Majority of Americans think assault weapons should be banned and legal age limit raised. America is moving forward and it’s all thanks to 4 courageous teens with passion.

like you would actually shoot a cop coming to arrest you for telling a joke youd bitch out like the faggot you are.

I'm just wondering how they will recruit more gun confiscation officers after the first days carnage.

/thread

hahahahaha

good luck with that, ladies

The first guy will probably go quietly. It's when he actually goes to prison and sets a precedent that things get interesting.

> a backdoor registration scheme.

You really worried about registration schemes when you've spent most of your life being tracked? Everything you've done has been tracked since AOL. You are suffering from head in the sand paranoia

Nobody disagrees with these except the 21 bit. And also define assault weapon.

You need to read what you wrote again my friend.

You just suggested that they can't pass a federal law to do something because a previous federal law prevents part of that law from functioning. Now what do you suppose the easy fix for that is that would be incorporated in your new law?

*blocks your gun cuntrol*

GUN GRABBING KIKES BTFO

Attached: CD3CF917-891E-4538-BF6D-EE1872305D53-73972-00003F017E1E8C1A.jpg (660x353, 30K)

Preach it brotha

>legal age limit raised
I'm actually willing to talk about that. However.

If we all agree that 18-19-20 year olds are not mature enough to drink or now own guns, then I think we need to take a strong look at the vote.

I have a bunch of spare parts I've been hoarding over the years. Currently working on this to combat the #oneless meme. Used a dremel to mill out a polymer 80% lower. Upper is almost complete. Just waiting on my A2 flash hider and gas tube/block to come in. Selling and then helping a buddy make an AR out of one of the other 80%s.

Attached: IMG_20180325_090941.jpg (4640x2610, 2.24M)

What to know who is pushing this? I believe billionaire Johann Rupert let the cat out of the bag.
They fear the poor uprising.
youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI

Remember, lefty fags: Military, law enforcement and most gun owners hate your guts. We just live and let live. You faggots think your going to take guns from us? You'll be defending yourselves with dildos from semi automatics 12 gauges and rifles. Go ahead and try.

KEK IS ON OUR SIDE

>normal country
a surveillance state like the U.K, right?

Expat Britbong here now living in Texas. Fuck off...and die...
I own four guns just by myself...I'm one person, whose not even a citizen. There's more fucking guns than people in America. I have been here 20 years. Love this country, this state, and would love to see them fucking try. The more likely scenario is they try, fail miserably and the America that's left then tramples over the rest of the world colonising everybody iust because 'Murica. Hope you like your new rulers. Britpuke.

Good stuff. I'm building a 18 inch barrel target/marksman AR and a cheap 'good' AR for my daughter. She is 14 and wants her own rifle now.

the flag makes this fpbp.

A weapon that is used in assaults. They usually have stuff on them that make them look scary.

An "Assault weapon": A normal rifle that looks like a nigger. Liberals hate black guns: Liberals are racists.

finnally! whole world waiting for century when proud american citizen will turned into defenceless cattle! An so it begins!

The more likely scenario is that they try and it works just like it did in New York - just one step at a time.

It is utter fantasy to think that tomorrow they will ban all guns and black clothed SWAT teams will go door to door. That aint happening.

It is all about one step at a time.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I only like building budget ARs. The only frill I opt for is buying nickel boron coated bcgs since they're a godsend for cleaning. From now on though I'll only building off of 80%s. It's not enough to just buy an already made gun. I feel like I have to somewhat actually bring another gun into this world myself. Here's another project I'm working on. Just painful finding a decent price on a slide though. Going to be a Glock 23 clone. Going to drill out the retaining holes today and at least finish the frame off.

Attached: IMG_20180325_092230.jpg (2610x4640, 1.93M)

A friendly reminder: among the Dems that own guns at least half are working-class whites who hate las goblinas and identity politics

Attached: gun ownership.png (620x400, 90K)

Ironically you have all these restrictions already. You just refuse to properly enforce them. Adding another law is just more of the same.

So weird to see poles complaining about gun ownership in the US

>80%s
I haven't even considered attempting something like that. Good for you user. I doubt I will ever be in a place to give that a try.

Though I do sort of wish I had bought a few when they were rather cheap earlier. Just in case.

Why, by using big government to point guns at their lackeys to force them to take people guns. Hahahahaha.

How many voters?

Dude I'm like you too. I got a 20" budget ar, a 16" carbine and midlength budget build, and a fancy keymod build. All cost about ~$500. I'm ready to start handing out AR's if things go tits up. AR #5 is on the way.

Get with it faggots.

>(((Polls)))
99.97% of reliability amiright?

Fuck off Pekka you cunt, let the burgers have their funs

Your government will become extreme and tyrannical in the face of crisis, but good for your lot, you're already disarmed and totally at their mercy. Freedumb in the yUK

Attached: IMG_0161.jpg (1024x724, 550K)

Fuck, everything was okay until it said "ban assault weapons".

And assault weapons are banned

>sargon? when did you move to russia?
not calling him "tzargon"

Yeah REAL ones. Since 1986. Fuck you reagan. The only way to get one now is to build one or spend tens of thousands on a pre ban gun and deal with so much paperwork, legislation and permits that its not even funny. Just build an easy one like an uzi or a mac. Ghost gujs are legal of you dont sell them and no CIAniggers will know you have them

My next two projects will be an A4 clone of my rifle I had on deployment and a 300 blackout pistol. Picked up a couple aluminum 80%s before the last shooting. There's a great deal of satisfaction to be had finishing up a budget build. Knowing it will serve just as well as a $2,000 noveske in a shtf situation for 1/4 of the price.

After the current gun craze dies down, I totally recommend looking into one of the polymer80 glock frame kits. They can be as low as
$90 and the frame I'm working on was 20 times easier than the ar receiver I did. Right now on Brownells you can get a polymer80 glock 17 frame for $110 which isn't bad. Video below, the guy finishes one in his truck bed in 30 minutes and proceeds to walk onto the range to shoot it.

youtu.be/uGDwyGh1VLY

>muh 102434D chess
Like any chess player worth their salt knows, pawns are expendable

The NRA gun owners did this to themselves. By fiercley fighting against reasonable controls such as background checks and registration for so long, they’ve allowed opposition to grow in power and fanaticism. Now we will end up with much stricter gun laws than if all sides had just sat down a couple of decades ago and worked it out.

>fought against things that don’t stop gun crime but rather empower the state and hinder the legal gun owners
Golly, the atrocity!