Anyone else in a state of disbelief that Americans are marching to give up their guns? I’m fucking astounded

Anyone else in a state of disbelief that Americans are marching to give up their guns? I’m fucking astounded.

Attached: C2B8DCE2-D893-4659-AC7A-F7C78D2F7FD9.png (465x684, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OnJt98B6Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI
salon.com/2018/03/25/killer-mike-faces-criticism-for-defending-gun-ownership-in-nratv-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are kids that don't have that right yet to begin with, fuck they don't even have the right to vote.

If they want my guns they are more than welcome to try and take mine themselves, I doubt they will be successful though.

Those aren’t America

>leftist funded psyops
>real

These are the people that will be shooting at us when they realize we won’t give them up at gunpoint.

Attached: 4862A743-B0E3-4F25-84F1-57C8CC67DE8F.jpg (736x1013, 139K)

No, I'm not surprised at all. It was a horde of Jews, Women, and Mutts. The exact kind of people who shouldn't be allowed to make decisions.

It's astroturfed, like all these 'progressive' commie schemes.

They're kids instructed by their kike teachers to march and shout slogans they barely understand.

It will solve nothing in the end. The thing about people is they aren't so easily swayed. Otherwise there wouldn't be left and right. And honestly gun owners seem to ask more questions before answering then relying solely on their feelings, which can change depending on how much fucking hot sauce you used at dinner or even the weather.

None of the Americans at thay march own any guns in the first place.
They want
>MAGAzine capacity reduced
>Assault weapons ban
>Enhanced background checks
Many of the speakers who spoke about gun violence were from LA Baltimore, or Chicago -places that have all of thoes laws. The real failure in these areas -that they refuse to recognize- is a disregard for the rule of law in these areas and instead of promoting social reform on a local level they are advocating for massive, mostly unpopular, national reform.

So when do you guys think the civil war will start? I don’t think they will stop until they control the government again and vote out the RINOS. I give it a decade and the guns will be confiscated before the demographics shift. It’s imperative they ban guns before the demographics change so whites are sitting ducks.

There is no reason to have bigger gun control since most of criminals have illegal guns, also if someone wanna kill kids he can use car or any other terrorist practice, because that's what these human shits like that shooter are.
Also that bitch is probably there only for bucks becase she looks like fucking oportunist.

Civil war starts the moment they come for your guns. They know it, which is probably why they are trying to do it slowly, bit by bit, law by law...which even if you kept track of and showed evidence you would be called a tin foil conspiracy tard...life's ruff

>and the guns will be confiscated
They won't, they'll just make owning them, buying parts and using them legally such a hassle that people will just give up gradually.
They'll just keep moving the goal posts in small increments, inch by inch like they did with fags and all the commie shit.

>brown dyke who can't legally vote ripping up the bill of rights

About sums up the left.

No.
Americans are not marching to give up their guns, they are marching in the hopes that other people will give up their guns. Protestors and activists never do the things they support or advocate for.

This.

Remove the ghouls and gun deaths drop to European levels.

As soon as American whites are disarmed it's all over. Africa will be unleashed on Europe. American whites will go to camps and China will annex aus

Attached: IMG_20171028_122135.jpg (1079x1573, 347K)

>Americans are marching to give up their guns? I’m fucking astounded.
No they arent. The ones marching don't own guns and the ones owning guns aren't listening.

Attached: 1496756709988.png (529x531, 378K)

I find it amazing that victims of circumstance can be trumpeted as heroes by an agenda driven media looking for marketable icons for change.

No, the timing is right, the stage has been set. You have been asking for highschool kids to lay down their lives for far too long.

Get used to it.

They are not just America, they are the future of America. The shaved head, the cuban flag, the lgbtq pride, the camraderie and the non conforming fashion are all a part of what are going to be the future of america. the best part is you are going to love it when you see it for what it really is.

Oh, so that's why the government raising the age to 21. They want to keep all of those kids disarmed for long enough so that they never support gun rights for the purposes of driving down support for the 2nd amendment.

This is AstroTurfed as fuck, literally Soros paid.

What if it is? It's not like Trump isn't astroturfed, and the constitution that gives you your guns is the same constitution that let's soros do his thing. So quit your whining.

Is anybody of importance actually taking Zogg and Goblina seriously? Do you really think this isn't just gonna die out after a month or two and these teenagers find a new bleeding heart issue to back or a new cleaning product to eat?

>implying we can't create more Tolerate kids

What a few more dead ones anyways, Stalinism 101.

Attached: 1412049439970.jpg (218x251, 15K)

>Americans

Attached: thanks-human-156256.gif (210x147, 1.6M)

Attached: a2d3d7ea02468b3784c37bc04c187fdf670665cc89da7111f165b3ee154463d6.jpg (218x232, 18K)

These kids haven't even tasted liquor yet. One step in the real world they're toast

We are building a better world. We aren't tied down by the history that you guys can't seem to escape in. I'm not condoning genocide at all, I'm just proud to see waht the future of the USA is. The Cuban flag, the Music, the tears and the emotion speeches are just the beginning.

Youd have to be mentally ill not to know they're only here for you. Normies aren't on twitter worried about what literal kids think.

You know Marx believed that under no circumstances should workers be disarmed, right?

it was a matter of time, mutts are inherited pussies.

I'm feeling the same

isn't this shit shopped??

>Americans
This is happening because America isn't white and you cannot define what it means to be an American along cultural and racial lines. That person is a spic but just because it lives inside your borders you call it an American. That's no way to keep a country.

Just fyi about the coming civil war, there will never be one. If we remain in a state of relative peace while all this is going on, people will roll over and give up whatever is asked of them. People have jobs, children, netflix, boats, and that yearly vacation they are looking forward too. They wont go out and get shot for their neighbor.

We aren't living in the past tense here, we aren't trying to recreate the cold war. this is a new revolution and a new generation. Things change. Change is good.

Why does she look like Uncle Fester?

youtube.com/watch?v=1OnJt98B6Oc

It's creepy how she looks.

What to know who is pushing this? I believe billionaire Johann Rupert let the cat out of the bag.
They fear the poor uprising.
youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI

>NOT OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE BUT OLD ENOUGH TO GET SHOT
>ABORTION IS BAD BUT LEAVING BABIES TO DIE IN THE STREETS IS OK
conservacucks in a nutshell

The US is a young country and determined to make all the mistakes the founding fathers had learned from and tried to prevent.

The Kangz segment of the pro-Bernie crowd is going to be the first to figure out the kike agenda, once again proving that women need slapped early and as often as necessary. Women are always the first to take the kike bait, and always the last to realize their mistakes.
Here's a brief write-up from (((Salon))) on Killer Mike' appearance on the NRA channel.
salon.com/2018/03/25/killer-mike-faces-criticism-for-defending-gun-ownership-in-nratv-interview/
They must not think much of their readers, as the faggot writer defines "lackey" while writing "okay's" in the process. (pic related)
Why can't communist faggots use an apostrophe properly?

Attached: salonKillerMike.png (628x224, 26K)

*he wrote "obey's." Sorry.

Its almost over. This is the final stages. Once the West collapses, the hunger games will begin.

>EUROPE first.
>AMERICA is next.

One world government, get used to it..

How people ever think we should lower the age to vote is crazy.

Kids of 17 years old have no experience at all. I think we should raise the age instead, to at least 35.

At that age you have had enough shit in your life.

I fucking hate this shit, I hate that goblina and Hogg, I haven't had hatred for someone ever. But fucking hell.

These kids are retarded and are causing the opposite effect in USA

If I was an American I would buy as many AR15's as I can and stockpile on ammo

I find it hilarious that idiot tears up the constitution, the thing that keeps them safe.

Attached: 1477331216160.png (818x667, 380K)

>La
Horizonte de Eventos ripping up the constitution of the country they invaded
How apt

Is anyone really falling for this blatant DNC-funded march? It’s not about guns. It’s about exploiting people’s emotions to get them to vote against republicans. It’s the “Democrats are baby killers” argument turned up to 11

You can regulate guns and still keep individual ownership, we’re already doing it.

>marching to give up their guns
Not exactly.
they are marching in hopes of swaynig public opinion enough and allow the govt to send their heavily armed thugs to take the guns of others.

they won't be shooting at us because they won't ever own guns LOL

I don’t own a gun, but this makes me want to buy one just so I have a gun that they can’t take from me

you don't need that lame shit. Niggers just think they are cool trying to be cowboys

What state? And do you have access to a milling machine?

You should definitely buy one like right now

I blame facebook.
1st the women march into the cities.
"Not our legally elected and sworn leader.

2nd the kids march into the cities.
"Ignore the facts disarm yourselves your protections are evil."

3rd will be the men marching into your cities.
"Shall not be infringed."

Attached: 1508947207612.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

>haha the constitution is like, just an old and archaic piece of papert
>you don't NEED guns
>REEEEE I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT
>REEEEE WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE A TRANSPARENT BACKPACK AT SCHOOL?
>REEEEE WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO TRAIL AND STRAIT TO EXECUTION?

Attached: 1405305764785.jpg (640x432, 36K)

>tearing the Constitution
Dios mio, the goblina del America is getting edgier by the day!

I guarantee you that like half of the police departments in the South will refuse to enforce a gun ban.

>rip constitution in half

now have two constitutions.

constitution always win.