Classroom of the Elite

Posting the remaining SS translations. The first 2 short stories were partially adapted in the anime (ep 4)
Short story: Ichinose Honami’s everyday
1/8
“The teacher sure is late”
After the bell has rang, the teacher still hasn’t arrived.
Although our teacher often arrived late, she had never been so late like today.
“Could it be that she is sick?”
“If that were the case, shouldn’t a substitute teacher come here?”
While all sorts of speculations were being blurted out, the classroom door opened.
“Good morning everyone. Are you in high spirits today too? Fuwa…”
The class meeting in the morning had already started several minutes ago when the teacher arrived at the classroom yawning.
“You look very sleepy, Hoshinomiya-sensei.”
“Yeah, I had some things. Yesterday I drank too much…hafu”
“Uwa, you stink of alcohol! You stink of alcohol, teacher!”
Chihiro-chan, who was sitting at the front, lamented while pinching her nose.
“It’s nothing, it’s nothing. I will probably not smell at noon.”
I feel like that’s not the issue here… she is a bit of a unpresentable teacher.
However, maybe it was precisely because of this kind of teacher that Class B had this easy-going atmosphere.
“Ah, it’s already this time. Today’s flow of time has started really early.”
I believe that’s because you were late. I’m certain that the majority of the students in the class were thinking this.
“I will announce the results of the mock exam done some time ago. After that, I will explain in detail the things that will happen in the future, so listen carefully.”
Hoshinomiya-sensei, while relaxing the atmosphere, stuck the results of the mock exam on the blackboard.
Everyone’s test scores were there.
In the margin of the passing score, if someone failed the tests during the mid-term exams, they would be expelled immediately.
The results of the tests could also influence the class points and so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0
pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/8
She explained this unique school system. After the explanation finished, probably due to the influence of the hangover, the teacher said “’I’m feeling nausea” and left.
After waiting for a while, she came back. She had a refreshing look.
“Teacher. Can I ask you some questions?”
I decided to ask her the questions I thought about while she wasn’t here.
“Of course, of course. What is it, Ichinose-san?”
"I understand that this school is based on meritocracy, so I also understand that the tests will influence the evaluation of the class later. As a result, I want to ask the results of the other classes. At first I thought we couldn’t ask for individual scores, but in reality Class B scores were made public. If it’s like that, in order to compete in what it looks like a cram school system to be promoted in this school, they should all be made public.”
“You really have good eyes… but unfortunately, Ichinose-san, you got it wrong. Of course, the scores from the other classes are also made public. Not the individual scores, but the average scores.
As she said this, Hoshinomiya-sensei smiled a bit and posted another small piece of paper.
Apart from our Class B, all the average scores from the classes where on it.
“Don’t tell me, you can tell me that if it’s not heard by other people?”
“Yes. Because there’s no rule that states I must tell you this. If you ask me and I can answer, I will tell you, is this kind of feeling.”
The way she answered expressionlessly indicated that was very common.
It seems that this school was more complex than what I thought, and I can’t say for sure if it was more troublesome.
Not revealing the guidelines of the competition, not telling anything but the necessary and bare minimum information.
It looks like one has to personally get out the answers, asking one by one.
“But, but, we are a very strong class. Even though it’s Class B.”

3/8
The class atmosphere reader, Shibata-kun, said this while comparing the average scores.
Indeed, if we just looked at the results of the mock exam, the average of this class did no vary much from Class A.
The gap was only 2 points approximately. Considering that it was a surprise test, basically there shouldn’t be more differences in the disparity between academic skills.
If in order to prepare for the mid-term exams, we considered a good countermeasure, we could probably overtake their score.
After the teacher left the class, the students, who harbored their own ideas, started discussing various topics.
“Returning to our main topic. The other classes below us are really idiots. Class D points have become 0 and their average scores for this mock exam are also very low.”
Part of the students expressed agreement to Shibata-kun’s opinion.
Only relying on the school’s notice, we can’t understand too much.
But I believe this idea of mine shouldn’t be said right now.
However, the classmates who were looking at the very high average score started to make noise.
“Indeed, maybe right now we can only judge like this. But is it only this and nothing more?”
Having the consciousness to cause a ripple, I threw into it the first stone.
“Ah? Ichinose, what’s that?”
“If the class division was really based on academic skills, wouldn’t the chances for reversal for the lower classes be non-existent? Even if it all comes down to personal effort, they also have to shoulder a lot of unfavorable circumstances. If all the outstanding people were gathered in Class A, then it basically means we have no chance for reversal. Although there’s no need to be pessimistic, it’s also not good to be relieved by this result.

4/8
“I also have the same feeling. There is a clear difference between Class D and A. However, I don’t think it’s based solely on academic skills. Actually, Ichinose was first in the entrance exams. If they used grades to determine the classes, she would be undoubtedly in Class A.”
“I see… indeed.”
“If I am in class B because I have some shortcomings or committed mistakes, then there has to be a lot of students with scores as high as mine that are Class D or C because they have problems too.”
In other words, if the academic skills are not what determines the class distribution, but competitiveness, based on the exam results it wouldn’t be strange for the lower classes to make a comeback. As long as they have outstanding talents, the students that right now are unable to study, based on the teaching methods, it could also be extended to them.
Although this long battle lasts for 3 years, since currently we still don’t know how to increase the class points, we should use this chance and start controlling a bit and try our best at spending less points.
“At present, I don’t think there are in this class people who would be expelled due to failing the exams. I believe everybody should study together for the mid-term exams and have as objective the increase in our average score. What do you think?
“I agree! We are also a bit worried… Ichinose-san, can you teach us?”
“Of course.”
After answering this, the participants assembled together one after another.
“Wawa. A lot more people than what I expected. Wait a moment.”
I counted 15 people. If I am alone, I would really have my hands full…
While thinking about who to request help, I used my gaze to send out a signal requesting help.
“I will assist you.”
The one who answered my signal was Kanzaki-kun, with who I haven’t had much contact with until now.
“Kanzaki-kun, is that okay?”

5/8
“Haha. As someone who has Class A as objective, I need to help with what I can do best.”
Being habitually silent, he actually gives a healthy impression, and he is usually alone, calm and well-behaved.
In front of the request of Kanzaki-kun, I accepted it straightforwardly.
Looking at the mock exam scores that were announced, from the fact that he and I have obtained similar scores It can clearly be seen that his academic skills are high. There’s nothing to nitpick at him being a tutor.
“Thank you. I appreciate it.”
“Thank you. Please take care of me.”
After that, we gathered again in order to go to the library.
Even with the cooperation of Kanzaki-kun, 15 people were still too much, first we needed to split the participants into 2 study groups, one at noon and the other after school. The noon participants were 7 people.
Avoiding failing grades are a given, our objective was to overthrow Class A. Our ambitious goal was a bit high.
“Ichinose-san, you had the best grades during the entrance exams, right? And you are very earnest, you are also good at taking care of people… why are you in Class B? I can’t imagine the reason.”
“Why? I’ve never thought over those things.
“Don’t tell me the school has made a mistake?”
“I don’t think the school would make these kind of mistakes. Moreover, right now I like everybody in Class B. Compared with being in Class A, I prefer being in this class more.”
Those were my heartfelt words. Meeting by chance and has only passed a couple of months, as far as I’m concerned, everybody in Class B are already my important friends and comrades. I don’t want to consider things like being the only one in Class A.

6/8
“Ichinose-san… I like you the most!”
Extending her arms, Chihiro-chan hugged me. Treating her like a little sister, I accidentally patted her head. Chihiro-chan didn’t look like she hated it, as she closed her eyes looking very comfortable.
“It’s great that I am in Class B!”
“Me too me too!”
Mako-chan wanted to hug Chihiro-chan and me so she threw herself at us.
“Let’s try to throw ourselves at them too.”
“Don’t do stupid things. The air in the atmosphere would freeze in an instant.”
To the Shibata-kun who wanted to join the circle of girls, Kanzaki-kun grabbed his neck and suppressed him.
“There are really a lot of people…”
The library was more mixed than expected, just by one look one could see many groups studying hard. Judging from the fact that there were not only first years, the exams really had an important existence.
We ensured our seats in an empty space and started reviewing what the teacher taught us. Since they were students with a good foundation, there weren’t any problems.
Studying quietly, answering questions from time to time. Suddenly the surroundings started an uproar. It looks like other groups that were far away from us, started a conflict.
I thought it would rapidly quiet down, but I didn’t expect the uproar would become louder and louder.
Even though I didn’t know what happened, couldn’t someone think of a solution?
“Ichinose-san, let’s study in another place. I can’t concentrate because the guys over there are being too noisy.”
At first I wanted to be a bit lenient, but the other students seemed to have reached their limits.
“It’s really a big problem.”
The concentration from a moment ago seemed as if it was a lie, everybody showed an exhausted expression.
“I’ll go to call their attention a bit.”
I stood up and prepared to go towards the guys who were arguing.
“W-w-w-wait a minute. It’s very dangerous, Ichinose-san. The ones there are Sudo-kun and Yamawaki-kun?”

7/8
Although I didn’t know Yamawaki-kun, I recall Sudo-kun’s name.
I didn’t know from where the rumors were spread, but he seemed to have an extremely violent personality.
“I’ll go there instead of you.”
“It’s nothing Kanzaki-kun. Let me handle this.”
If Kanzaki-kun went there to mediate, there was a probability that the situation would worsen.
The boys have a high ego, if they were provoked, things would become troublesome.
“Ok, stop, stop!”
I forcibly went in between the two parties in dispute.
“Who are you? You are unrelated, get lost.”
The boy who seemed to want to grab someone looked here with a sharp glare.
Because he was irritated that he had a tense mood and his face was a bit red. This guy was probably Sudo-kun.
As expected from someone with rumors with his name, such a strong pressure, but I couldn’t act according to his words.
“Unrelated? Being one of the students using this library, I can’t just pretend I haven’t seen this disturbance. If you really want to start a fight, can you do it outside?”
A lot of students were troubled because they couldn’t concentrate. Other people aside, I also have a lot of friends. I can’t pretend that I haven’t seen this.
“And you guys too, haven’t you provoked him a bit too much? If you want to continue with this, I will have to report this to the school. Even if it’s like this, would it be okay for you?”
I warned Yamawaki-kun and the others subjected to Sudo-kun’s pressure, and they became silent.
By bringing out the fact that this could influence their points, they would also retreat obediently.
“I-I’m sorry. We don’t plan to do that, Ichinose.”
Yamawaki-kun seemed to know me and apologized. Being straightforward is really great.
“Let’s go. If we keep studying in a place like this, we will get infected by their stupidity.”
“Y-yes.”
They seemed to hate others thinking they were retreating, so they left behind that last sentence.

8/8
It’s definitely because of that sort of stuff that the quarrel never ends.
All in all, now Sudo-kun’s opponent was not here, so it was settled for the time being.
Even if they still wanted to get angry, I would have to report it to the school, even though I hate doing that.
“If you guys also want to keep studying here, keep it quiet.”
I believed they wouldn’t do anything over the top, so I only told them that.
Sudo-kun was probably angry, but his friends looked very calm. I’m sure it would be all right.
When I was leaving, a boy appeared in my field of vision for an instant.
Back then I remember I seeing him in front of the staff room …
While thinking that, I went back to my seat. Chihiro-chan’s eyes were shining.
“As expected of Ichinose-san. So brave!”
“Really? It was just a very ordinary warning, wasn’t it?”
“It was because Yamawaki-kun ran with the tail between his legs once he realized it was Ichinose-san”.
“Why is that?”
I have never meet Yamawaki-kun once.
“You see, last time when Class C had a dispute with us, Ichinose-san settled it, right? I’m certain it was because of that. Class C boys are really afraid of you.”
“Making Ichinose angry is a very frightening thing.”
“Wu, s-so it was like that…”
So I’ve made the boys afraid of me… as a girl that was like suffering a heavy blow.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t get rid of this thing from my head, which led to me being unable to study properly during the entire lunch break.

(The events of this SS happens in the first LN, when they revealed the point system)

Short story: Ah, one page of youth
1/9
Koudo Ikusei High school. It’s an education facility that has never been seen until now especially set up by Japan, which was lagging behind in the international community, in order to restore its former glory.
This school, founded in order to cultivate excellent young people, has received a lot of interest both at home and abroad.
Due to the facilities being set up far away from the center of the metropolis, it’s extremely inconvenient to make contact with the interior of the school. However, in its immense foundation they are so proud of it, occupying an immense area, students can live in the residential area inside the facilities and spend a comfortable life from the moment they enter the school until their graduation. Not to mention the convenience store and the karaoke, cinemas, shopping centers and similar facilities, they all seem like they have formed a street. As a result, they won’t feel any inconvenience.
One step further, in order to satisfy the special conditions of the foundation, they guarantee that, after graduation, people can choose to enter any grade school and workplace.
In addition, the school has adopted the S point system. Although they can only be used inside the school, students will receive a huge amount of allowance every month from the school.
Thanks to the school receiving total support from the country, the school fees are exempt. In every possible way.
As a first year male student from Class D who attends this school and receives care from them -- Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.
That’s me. My day started in front of this elevator.
I rubbed my drowsy and sleepy eyes while I was waiting the elevator.

Thank you user.

2/9
Although there were two elevators, the situation in the morning were always extremely chaotic. Due to the fact that the girls living in the upper floors would ride it, it wasn’t strange that the elevator was already full when it arrived here.
The closing ceremony of the school term in August was already in front of our eyes. This day came especially late. Although the boys who couldn’t wait seemed to had ran through the stairs, I didn’t want to waste stamina in doing those meaningless things.
I was playing with my phone while I waited and finally, the right elevator arrived.
“…Wuaaa…”
I realized the atmosphere and the 3 dreadful girls riding together inside the elevator. Facing this unexpected assembly, my body became stiff unconsciously.
“Getting in? Or not?”
As if the options of paradise or hell were pressing in to me, the girl who had her finger on the “close” button of the elevator was Horikita Suzune. If she didn’t talk she would be a beautiful girl with long black hair, but her personality is extremely terrible. And she is a completely isolated person.
Not only she doesn’t become friends with anyone, she also has a negative attitude towards social communication. But she is well versed in both studies and martial arts, she can complete everything alone. In other words, she has no problems in the survival aspect. She is this kind of girl.
“No, I’m getting in… please allow me to get in.”
I rode the elevator a bit awkwardly together with my classmates that were already in it.
“Good morning, Ayanokouji-kun. Ah, your hair in the back is sticking up a bit.”
"This is the natural hairstyle that is quite popular these days."
“Ahaha, Ayanokouji-kun, you are so funny.”
Only she laughed, the other 2 people behind didn’t react at all.
More than that, I felt from behind a “what boring thing is this guy talking about?” kind of cold stare.

3/9
It was just like that feeling of going to the school’s dining hall alone and being excessively self-conscious thinking that you were receiving the attention from the surrounding people.
The only one who used a cute smile to answer me acting stupidly was Kushida Kikyo. She has short hair and is rumored to be very popular among the first year students. She’s a girl who can treat everybody gently. Her studies and physical skills are also pretty good. She has no aspect to criticize. And her chest is well developed. Bigger than Horikita’s. In a game she would be the most necessary existence. Only that, Kushida has also a dark side nobody knows.
Being cheerful and gentle is just Kushida’s outer appearance, her other side is very frightening. She was capable of telling Horikita and me “I hate you” with a serious expression, without caring about our feelings. I don’t know the specific details.
“G-good morning, Ayanokouji-kun…”
There was also another person. The girl that was in a corner behind those 2 people was Sakura Airi. Although she usually wears fake glasses and is extremely shy with strangers, in middle school she had experience as a magazine idol. The boys who know her true identity evaluate her as a real beauty. But she is also extremely shy with strangers when she is not wearing glasses.
When we arrived at the entrance hall, it inevitably became the state of four people going to school together.
First year students all living in the same dormitory building regardless of gender and using the same road to go to school.
“I’ve never seen this combination before, it’s really a strange group.”
Not counting Kushida, Horikita and Sakura usually acted alone, but right now they were going together, so that couldn’t be a coincidence.
“I got involved by Kushida-san.”
“G-getting involved, those words hurt a bit…!”
“What do you mean?”

Karuizawa a best.

4/9
I sook a proper answer from Sakura since I couldn’t grasp the situation.
“This, that, this morning, Kushida-san came to my room to get me… she said she had an important thing to discuss…”
Discuss, although I was waiting for her to continue talking, her volume dropped so low that I couldn’t hear her clearly anymore.
“Aren’t we going on a trip very soon? That’s why I wanted to invite you all to go together.”
It seemed that she answered in order to provide assistance to Sakura. I see. After all, going alone while travelling would be very lonely.
The first year students were scheduled to participate in the luxurious cruise trip organized by the school.
I guess Kushida greeted people actively in order to avoid the appearance of isolation inside the class.
“Even so, is it okay to wait in front of other people’s door without permission?”
“Yesterday I greeted you when we were returning and you said you were busy so you rejected it... so if it’s in the morning then you will have time, right?”
There route between the dormitory and the school is just a few minutes. Even so, in these few minutes they can also discuss things.
Kushida must have realized it so she acted in this way.
“You say trip, but it’s just 2 weeks. You say go together, but there are no particular things to do.”
“There’s no such thing. I’ve heard that the ship is extremely big and being alone would be lonely. Sakura-san, you should also come and go with my group, ok?”
“I-I’m n-not good at…”
Of course, she also knew about Sakura not being good at interpersonal relationships.
Because of that, Kushida, who could establish a good relationship with anyone, took the initiative and extended her hand towards Sakura.
Only that, just one person was unable to hold that hand.

5/9
“Sakura. There are also a lot of people that are easy to handle in Kushida’s group. I think it’s an opportunity hard to come by.”
I slightly covered her by urging Sakura to participate.
“Ayanokouji-kun, you are also going with Sudo-kun and the others, right?”
“Yes. We have already planned some things. After all, going alone would be really lonely.”
I was lying. However, if by doing that I could make Sakura’s heart feel more relaxed, then it was worth it.
“Although I believe the problem lies in the thought of being alone would be lonely.”
I knew it would be like this. Horikita interrupted the conversation without reading the atmosphere.
“Is that so? Isn’t everybody going together happier? It’s only that, you know?”
“If someone can only keep themselves by staying in the community, then that person’s existence is incomplete.”
Although Horikita is never interested in other people, she cares about this point a lot.
The situation of this person is not being lonely or isolated, rather considering her arrogance as belief.
“Horikita-san, do you want to go together with us?”
“No.”
She immediately rejected Kushida’s invitation. Kushida was also used to it and retreated with a smile on her face, but she spoke after that.
“Let’s go together, okay?”
“No need…”
In front of the invitation coming from her with a bright smile, Horikita rejected her by turning her back.
“Good~morning, Kikyo-chan. Horikita-san and Sakura-san are also here!”
Bang – as if it was pressing against my back, a lively girl appeared on the scene. Long pink hair fluttering in the wind, she was Class B’s student Ichinose Honami.
As a result of the addition of a lively girl, Sakura became even more withered and came a bit closer to me. Having difficulties even when interacting with people of the same gender, she sure has it difficult.
“What, what, this is really a rarely seen combination. What are you talking about? Let me join in.”

6/9
“You see, isn’t the 2-week trip coming soon? After all, it’s hard to come by, so we were just discussing about where to go. If it’s possible, Honami-chan can also come with us.”
“Wa, really? I’ll go, I’ll go!”
Even though these 2 people belong to different classes, it seems like their relationship is on a first-name basis.
But then again, this girl called Ichinose is special. In this school, due to the special rules with other classes, even if this school is where everybody is assisting, it still has a huge conspiracy.
That is, it’s a system where they conduct a ranking to the students and assign them into different classes according to their “strength”.
The excellent students are assigned to Class A, the deficient students are sent to class D. After graduation, the ones receiving care are only Class A, so in practice Class D is insignificant.
However, what’s complex here is that academic skills ≠ strength. Even though the student’s duty is studying, this school doesn’t judge the students based on written examination performance. The proof of that is that Horikita, Kushida, and also Sakura’s academic skills are by no means low. Although every person has their incomplete parts… me included.
“I also want to chat with Horikita-san and Sakura-san a bit more. I’m really looking forward to it.”
It looks like Ichinose is really thinking about interacting with students from another class, her face was filled with excitement.
“I won’t be together with all of you.”
“Eh, is it like that…? Do you already have plans?”
“No, I’m just not interested.”
Even if the other person was Ichinose, Horikita’s attitude didn’t change. Rather, her rejection was even stronger.
“Ahaha, I see. It really feels like Horikita-san’s style. Then if it’s possible, if you have time during the trip, don’t forget about contacting me. Back then I already wanted to give you my e-mail address.”

7/9
She was different from Kushida, Ichinose didn’t stick to her and immediately retreated. Ichinose took out a memo from her bag and wrote down her e-mail address and handed it to the two people. Sakura, who usually never gets someone to hand over their contact info, was unable to take her eyes off that piece of paper.
“You are really a good person. Isn’t it better just to ignore people like me alone?”
“Ignore? It feels like this way of speaking is not suitable for students that want to enjoy youth.”
“Don’t worry. I don’t intend to enjoy youth. In addition, compared to spending a boring time chatting with me, isn’t choosing to ignore me a more effective way of time management?”
“It’s precisely this. Every time Horikita-san gives me the cold shoulder, it causes people to have no other alternative.”
“Haha. Horikita-san is indeed a bit arrogant, but this isn’t a bad thing. Although Horikita-san, you have said you don’t need youth, but I believe you can’t be sure of that. Horikita-san might not want to enjoy youth, but at this very moment, this is youth.”
Horikita listened to Ichinose’s words in silence.
On the other hand, Sakura, who basically didn’t speak and I didn’t know whether she had listened to her words, was murmuring softly.
“At this very moment… this is youth…”
Someone who doesn’t have many friends has no chance with youth. I guess she was thinking that.
The girl who believed she didn’t need it and the girl who thought she had no chance with youth. Even if both of them had different reasons, the conclusion they reached must be similar. Ichinose grabbed Kushida’s shoulder and closed the distance with Horikita.
“Right now I’m here, Kikyo-chan is here, Sakura-san is here too. And Horikita-san is also here. Chatting about meaningless things while going to school. In the future we will definitely think this is youth.

8/9
“Trying to negate the future events… that won’t do. That’s something not even god can do.”
Horikita stopped refuting Ichinose. Or I should I say she gave up.
Whether it was related or not to her expectations, if youth itself is to be enjoyed, then it couldn’t be denied.
Even though I’m the same as Horikita, still not being able to understand the meaning of youth, but I felt I understood it to some extent. The scene in front of my eyes at this moment has to be one page of youth.
How should I put it? I was actually in such an incredible scene.
Looking at it, this was an incredible scene of a boy placed in between four girls. My existence was even more conspicuous than the red ranger in a sentai squad.
“…Really, so behind the times.”
Thinking that I shouldn’t be there, I stood there quietly.
I felt to some extent that these four people in a not so distant future will become very good friends.
If it will be like that, I can’t disturb them now.
Even though I was thinking like this…
Kushida realized I was standing in the original place. This action was transmitted to the remaining 3 people, everybody stopped their footsteps and turned their bodies to look at me.
“What’s going on? Ayanokouji-kun. Did you forget to bring something?”
“Eh? Ah, no…”
“We don’t have classes today. There shouldn’t be any particular thing we need to use.”
“Are you… not feeling well…?”
“If I had to say, you’ve been absent-minded since the beginning, pull yourself together.”
Each of the class D girls used their own way to show their worries and talked to me.
Seeing this situation, Ichinose, looking satisfied, showed an even more glittering smile.
“May sickness? Or do you feel excluded?”
“…”

9/9
“Ah, did I get it right? It’s nothing, Ayanokouji-kun, you are also a page of our youth.”
Saying this, she ran towards me, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me softly.
I was planning to stand there and yet I got dragged by Ichinose easily as if I was lacking strength.
“It’s okay, it’s okay, if you don’t hurry up we’ll just leave you here~”
Perhaps I inadvertently stepped into that youth. But the distance to the moment I can get the answer is still remote. One year? Two years?
Or maybe the moment I graduate from this school? It was hard to say right now.
However, the day I can clearly feel that this kind of time is a precious and irreplaceable thing, will definitely come.
This premonition –was sprouting in the depths of my heart.
(This short story happens between Vol 2 and Vol 3. It's a pity that they scrapped all the Ichinose lines and the five of them walking together, since it was a beautiful scene).

Two people with a bad relationship
1/7
That happened on a certain day. The upcoming lunch break caused Class D to sink into a chaotic state.
What started it was Ike yelling “I don’t have points~”.
As a result of having used up the important personal points, everyone was in a shortage of points. Even the anxiety over next day’s breakfast continued.
Of course, if one didn’t want to have an extravagant lifestyle, there were also free meals to choose from.
But there were things in this world that you didn’t want to eat even if they were free.
Especially for those who were used to eating junk food, a healthy meal with potherbs as main dish was insufficient and not delicious enough, and they were very easy to get tired of.
Hirata, who couldn’t bear to watch this situation anymore, together with the healing female heroine Kushida Kikyo, implemented a certain plan in the classroom in the weekend.
It was called “bring your bento day”.
It meant literally those words, everybody had to prepare their own bento.
I guess the reason was saving food expenses while also being able to interact with the class.
“Did everybody bring their own bento~?”
When the lunch break arrived, Kushida tried to confirm that.
“I brought it! Let’s hurry and eat it together, ~Kushida-chan!!”
The high spirited Ike was bouncing vivaciously. He wasn’t one of those characters who would usually prepare their bento, but he looked like he woke up early and prepared it in order to get closer to Kushida.
This bring your bento day was not compulsory. After all, they couldn’t make everybody participate in it unwillingly, and there were also students who still held great amounts of points. The participants didn’t make up half of the class.
“So you have also brought your bento.”
Horikita Suzune, who sat beside me, silently took out a small bento box.
“I didn’t do it because of this farce…this activity.”

2/7
Because I saw her bringing bento regularly every day, this was like usual for her.
“Then everybody, let’s go to the courtyard.”
Hirata and the others took along the participants and left the classroom.
On the other hand, Horikita didn’t show that she wanted to chase after them, it looked like she wanted to eat the bento inside the classroom.
“Horikita-san, don’t you want to eat together?”
Kushida, who saw this situation, stood in front of her and used her cute hand to prevent Horikita from starting to eat.
“What?”
“Since Horikita-san also made a bento, let’s go eat it together.”
“Allow me to refuse. I’m not interested.”
“Eating with everybody will make it taste better.”
“The taste won’t change according to the number of people. Now that you know that, can you pull back your hand?”
Horikita didn’t plan to listen to Kushida’s words and rejected her.
After all, this person never thought about eating bento together with her classmates.
Seeing Kushida being a bit lonely, I decided to lend a helping hand.
Of course, even though I didn’t know whether I could succeed or not, I didn’t do a frontal attack. After all, even if I did a frontal attack and requested Horikita, she wouldn’t agree either.
“Kushida, you also brought your bento?”
“Yes. I put a bit of effort and enthusiasm to do it.”
“Although I’ve not seen Kushida’s bento, but compared to Horikita, Kushida is better at cooking.”
“Hey~ that’s not true. After all, Horikita looks like she is very skilled.”
“I don’t think she’s clumsy, but Kushida seems to be better.”
We echoed one another with Horikita in the middle.
“I’ve not said anything since the very beginning, but an insignificant neighbor sure is acting high-and-mighty.”
She glared at me with a sharp gaze. It looked like it somewhat got its results.
“Then are you implying you are better at cooking?”

3/7
“I definitely wouldn’t know about that. After all, I’ve never competed with anyone. But it was unexpected since because of that I was considered inferior to her.”
“Then why don’t you try to prove it? And Kushida also brought a bento.”
Normally Kushida didn’t particularly bring a bento. So there weren’t many opportunities.
“What a boring and obvious provocation.”
However, as if she was speechless, Horikita sighed and lowered her head.
…It didn’t work?
“But, I can. I can prove it once so you can see it. Only that, can we agree that you will stop bothering me after that?”
She obviously knew it was a provocation and yet she deliberately accepted.
It looks like she didn’t want to lose without fighting. Her competitiveness kicked in.
She stopped her wand from opening the bento box, grabbed it and stood up.
My eyes met with Kushida’s for an instant, as if we were transmitting the message “it’s going smoothly”.
Being later than Hirata and the others, we three went together towards the courtyard.
Apart from Class D students, there were a lot of other students congregated there.
“So many people here.”
All the benches had people sitting on it, there were no empty seats.
“It’s a pity. Since there are no empty spaces, then it can’t be helped. Let’s compete next time.”
“Do you want to run away?”
“If there are no empty spaces, then it can’t be helped right? Time is limited and I don’t have the time to wait for a seat to become vacant.”
As if it was mocking Horikita’s words, a bench was vacated.
“...You obviously didn’t need to be in such a hurry.”
Was it because she was careless that she said what she was thinking? Horikita looked very dissatisfied.
Kushida sat on the bench.
I though Horikita, after seeing Kushida doing that, would sit beside her, but in the end she sat with her back facing Kushida. It must be because she didn’t want others to think she got intimate with Kushida.

4/7
“Then I’ll be going to the dining hall.”
There was no problem in following both of them to this place, but unfortunately, I didn’t bring a bento.
After all, it would be useless to stay here.
“Wait a moment. If you are not here, who’s going to judge?”
“Judge… did you really plan to decide who’s better?”
“It was you who proposed that. I just wanted to prove I’m not inferior to her at cooking.”
She implied “That’s why I came to the courtyard”. She was really tough.
“Then hurry up and eat.”
On the other hand, Kushida looked very satisfied because she managed to get Horikita to come to the courtyard successfully. She hummed a song while she took out her bento box. That box was so small I couldn’t help but wonder if that was enough for a person to eat.
Horikita took out a triangular shaped envelope from her bento.
“Wow, that’s awesome, Horikita-san is really formal! It looks like those that are sold in stores!”
It was a sandwich. Originally it should’ve been wrapped with a plastic film as the envelope, but Horikita used a sandwich shaped packaging with a zipper.
“That wasn’t bought from a store, was it?”
“Look closely. It’s not something you can buy.”
She glared at me with a slightly dissatisfied expression. Of course, I was also aware of how the bento bought in the stores looked like. It was only that she managed to make it look so good that was inevitable for anyone to think like that.
On the other side, how about Kushida? It looks like Horikita was also curious and tried to peek Kushida’s.
“It’s not like I did it to show other people, so I find it a bit embarrassing.”
It seemed that she cared about our gazes, Kushida was hesitating a bit.
“It’s okay if you want to admit defeat like this. After all, forfeiting is also a very good reason.”
“Uuh~ Then I’ll do my best and take it out and show it to you. Please see.”
Kushida, being a bit humble, opened the small lid.

5/7
What it could be seen was a delicate and perfect looking bento. It could be considered the standard sausages and fried eggs, and with a bit of vegetables.
If one could make her bring this bento, then one would be looking forward to every day’s lunch break.
“It would be better if I could put a bit of extra effort in it.”
Even if she said that, considering the dormitory utensils and coupled with the current point shortage situation, this was the highest quality bento.
Especially the cooking skill that was reflected from the heat control shown by the fried egg could be considered the cream of the crop.
“Then, em, examiner Ayanokouji-kun. Please.”
She handed her bento box to me. If this scene was seen by Ike, I would definitely be assassinated by him.
Only that she handing her bento like this, what should I eat?
“What do you want to eat?”
In this situation, I really need to choose the fried egg, the thing that shows the cooking skills the best. Kushida handed to me a cute pair of chopsticks. I used them to pick a piece and sent it to my mouth.
“How, does it taste…?”
Using granulated sugar instead of salt as seasoning also deserved praise. It was really delicious.
But I still couldn’t let the evaluation be reflected in my expression.
“I more or less have grasped Kushida’s ability.”
I grabbed a piece of sandwich already ready to be ingested and put it in my mouth.
“…I see.”
After eating the sandwich, I closed my eyes.
“How about it, Ayanokouji-kun?”
“Which one is better? Be honest.”
“But, that thing. Can I say my honest impressions?”
Of course, both of them nodded. So I replied honestly.
“Your styles and the ingredients you both used are by itself different, it’s impossible to compare. If there was one that tasted better or worse, then I could’ve determined which one was superior, but both of yours were first-class.”
So far, I could only say both of them were delicious.

6/7
“Excuses… even though I wanted to say that, but it may really be that case.”
If they couldn’t accept this verdict, then it would be like asking which tasted better, Japanese food or western food.
“It’s a pity, Kushida-san, it seems that both parts have lost their fighting spirit.”
“Even though I didn’t plan to lose to you, ok, let’s say it was a draw.”
Kushida showed an expression of thinking “it’s okay like this”, and put her mind at rest.
If I rashly decided the victor here, and also I determined Kushida’s victory, Horikita would hate Kushida even more. As a result, it would be impossible for them to become friends.
But then again, although the two of them had opposite personalities, there was no need to doubt about their cooking skills.
Kushida is certainly someone very popular, if Horikita were to have a better attitude, she would also attract interest from the opposite sex.
“That said, Kushida-san. Didn’t you have something you wanted to tell me?”
“Eh? By that what are you referring to?”
“If you didn’t, then it’s okay. I just wanted to confirm that.”
However, I wasn’t slow to the point of not understanding her words.
Although this Kushida girl was liked by everybody and she also liked them back at the same time. But her attitude towards Horikita was different.
Even though I didn’t know the reason, she had a reason to hate Horikita.
I was really curious about the reason why she kept restraining herself and wanting to keep having contact with Horikita.
But after Kushida showed me a smile, she replied with her usual tone.
“There’s nothing at all. It’s because I just want to have a peaceful relation with Horikita.”
Such an ambiguous response.
It looks like Horikita also understood the topic wouldn’t make any progress, so she didn’t question any further.
The wind blew towards us.
“Ah, it’s cherry blossom…”

7/7
When they heard my words, the two people turned their heads.
The cherry blossom petals were dancing in the air.
“It’s really elegant.”
Horikita, who had been maintaining an expressionless face, showed a smile after seeing the cherry blossom.
“It was not in vain of coming purposely to the courtyard.”
Maybe I’m the first person who managed to see these two people smiling at the same time.
It would be great if one day these two could shake hands and be in a relationship where they could show a real smile to each other at the same time.
While thinking about this, I also imagined about the school life in the future.

(This SS happens in vol 1 or 2, after Kushida reveals to them that she hates Horikita. I'll be back in an hour or two with more stuff, if this isn't archived)

Great stuff user.

>I don’t want to consider things like being the only one in Class A.
Good job director

Whorikitafags truly ruin everything.

Fuck this director. Literally ruined Ichinose's whole character and made her out to look like some shady villain just to make Horikita look that much better in comparison. It's not just Ichinose, he took Karuizawa's scenes on top of that too. I bet if another season happens and he's still in charge, he'll ruin Arisu, Hiyori and Sato too just to shoehorn Horikita into their places.

Posting best girl. I want her to be my girlfriend so bad.

>“Ah, did I get it right? It’s nothing, Ayanokouji-kun, you are also a page of our youth.”
>Saying this, she ran towards me, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me softly.
>I was planning to stand there and yet I got dragged by Ichinose easily as if I was lacking strength.
>“It’s okay, it’s okay, if you don’t hurry up we’ll just leave you here~”
She's perfect, no wonder the removed her lines

Translate user here. I've already translated all of part 3 of the epilogue. It's a huge chunk and everything's already been translated. I'll start dumping in around 30 minutes. After the other translator user finishes the SS dump. Coincidentally, part 3 also has a heavy focus on Ichinose like the latest SS posted here. I'll start the dump as soon as the SS translations finish.

Volume 7.5 can't come soon enough. I can't wait for delicious Kei NTR suffering.

ALL HAIL THE TL user.

Sorry for the wait, I'll start dumping vol 7 SS
I wish we can become friends
1/3
That day, I went towards the library when the lunch break started.
I had been going to the library several days in a row in order to look for Raymond Chandler’s “Farewell, My Lovely”. Recently, due to its popularity, it had been hard to borrow that book.
I didn’t have anyone I could consider as friend and I had always been alone.
Of course, it’s not like I didn’t want to make friends, but I had never been good at dealing with people.
“…It’s not here.”
As soon as I arrived at the mystery novels section, I immediately dropped my shoulders in disappointment.
I’ll come back after the classes are finished to check for it, I need to come here before going to the Tea ceremony club.
Although I was quite happy being alone, I also felt loneliness once in a while.
Ryuuen-kun couldn’t stand to see me like that so he talked to me, but since there were always a lot of people around him, that made me feel very nervous so I wasn’t able to stay together with him.
“Eh?”
There was a book placed in a high place.
Suddenly, I realized that the book didn’t match with the classification of the section.
Was the staff member who made a mistake?
“En…”
I extended my hand in order to get it down, but I couldn’t reach it.
Incredibly, even though I knew I couldn’t reach it, I still tried to do it several times.
“I still can’t reach it.”
Then, when I was about to arrive at the conclusion that I couldn’t reach it.
“I might be doing some unnecessary things…”
A boy said that and helped me draw the book that was classified wrongly.
“I recall you are class C’s…”
He said that to me and after that, I also remembered him.
“I recall… you are Ayanokouji-kun, right?”
Thinking back, I saw him previously during Ryuuen’s introduction.
I remember at that moment they were looking for the person who defeated Ryuuen-kun… that sort of stuff.

2/3
Although, as a result, they performed a thorough investigation to Class D, but that has nothing to do with the present situation.
I have never been interested in those things.
“Yeah. For now, I’ll give you this.”
“Thank you.”
I took the book and just in case I confirmed the library card.
As expected, this book should be placed in another section.
“Do you like Bronte’s books?”
I opened the book and closed it again. He looked at me as if it was strange.
It looks like he misunderstood me and thought I liked Bronte’s books.
"Personally, I neither like nor dislike anything. But the book was in the wrong section, so I just wanted to return it to the right place.
"So it was like that…”
At that moment, I noticed a certain thing.
That was the book Ayanokouji-kun was holding in his hand.
"By the way, the book you have in your hands is... "Farewell, My Lovely" right? It's a masterpiece."
I didn’t know why but I thought I’d found a comrade, so I couldn’t help but to inquire him.
"I managed to borrow it from a friend today."
"You're very luck then, for some unknown reason, Raymond Chandler is very popular amongst the 2nd-year students and the battle over this book has been continuing for a while. I've also been wanting to read it for a while now, but today I haven't been able to find it here either."
"I’m sorry, I seem to have done something bad. Monopolizing it."
"I don't mind. I've read this book before. And besides, while looking for that book, I was blessed to run into other books. It seems this school’s library has a large collection of books. If I were to immerse myself into reading them, I might have graduated before I realized."
"…I see, that might be so".
After that, I unconsciously talked passionately about books with Ayanokouji-kun.
Although I also realized in the middle of the speech that he remained silent, but that was because extremely happy and I did it involuntarily.
Time passed in the blink of an eye.

3/3
I felt lonely because the chat was ending and I unknowingly said the words that didn’t match my usual self.
“You have probably not eaten lunch yet, right? If it’s okay, would you like to have lunch together with me?”
"……Eh"
It was normal to be confused.
After all, not even I expected that I would proactively say those kinds of words.
In addition, there seemed to be a lot of dispute between Class C and Class D.
Even if I also believed I would be rejected, I still continued talking.
"There's no one in Class C who likes reading novels, so I have no one I can talk to"
Therefore, I frankly told him my feelings.
“Wouldn’t this cause a lot of problems? Right now Class C is in an uproar by actively looking for someone from Class D, right? I think I'm being counted as one of the many suspects.”
"Please don't worry. Last time, I was only helping Ryuuen-kun as a formality. From the start, I was never interested in things like conflicts. Or is it a problem for you to talk to me?"
"No. If there's no problem on your end, I have nothing to say either."
"That's a relief. Because creating cracks between classes over such trivial things makes me unhappy. After all, the best thing is for everybody to live in harmony.”
Ayanokouji-kun didn’t reveal a disgusted expression, so that made me feel very happy.
"Shall we leave then? Time is flying.”
Maybe I can make a friend with similar interests.
A part of me thought these actions were not like me, while the other part was extremely excited towards this development.
I hoped that, in the future, the dispute between classes wouldn’t create a crack between us.
I thought this deep in my heart.

>Vol 7 Haruka SS
user this is Hiyori SS.

The captchas are killing me. Thank's for the heads up
I, Hasebe Haruka, don’t plan to change
1/3
After school, the temperature gradually decreased. The Ayanokouji group gathered as usual at the entrance of Keyaki shopping center.
I hurriedly put aside my conversation with Miyacchi and approached Kiyopon.
"Ah, talking about Class C ... I saw it~, president~ you really make people hate you~”
Then I used my elbow to touch his flank.
"What did you see?"
Was it because he didn’t realize it, or because he was trying to hide it? Kiyopon’s expression didn’t change and it was as usual.
"And you ask me what I’ve seen… it was the scene of Kiyopon having lunch with Shiina from Class C."
I didn’t like to beat around the bush, so I launched a frontal attack.
If he was guilty he would show a trace of wavering in his eyes, but despite mentioning Shiina-san’s name, Kiyopon’s attitude was still the same as usual.
“Airi has been concerned about that all the time, she dropped rice several times while eating.”
“Waah, Haruka-chan! We agreed not to say that!”
Airi got angry, her face was blushing.
This frank reaction was really cute, I couldn’t help but tease her a bit.
“Is that so? Then what I said earlier didn’t count.”
Until now, a child that can honesty show her love reaction was very scarce. I really admired her.
Although sometimes there were also girls who showed a calculated love reaction, but I didn’t like them.
“Don’t tell me you were planning to hurriedly start a romantic relationship before Christmas?”
At this very moment, for the sake of Airi, I had to further interrogate him.
“Kiyotaka, is that true? I had the impression you wouldn’t do those vulgar world things…”
“Too naïve, Yukimu, you are too naïve~. Between a man and a woman, it always ends in a romantic emotion in the end. By the way, the term vulgar world is too outdated. Young people nowadays are even more precocious than you imagine.”
“What precocious… we are high school first year students.”

2/3
“You know, high school first year students having their first love is already considered late. When I was in elementary school, some classmates were already in a relationship with middle school students or high school students.”
“I-I’ve never heard of that.”
“That’s just because Yukimu, you didn’t pay attention to your surroundings. There are a lot of girls who have no interest in childish male classmates.”
So you boys, you have way too much fantasies about girls. If you want to get a pure and cute girlfriend, you need to pay attention to the surrounding girls like Airi.
“I-I’m sorry, Haruka-chan. That…”
Airi whispered me in a low voice. It looks like she had finally realized I was assisting her.
“Don’t worry, don’t worry. You need to confirm at all times whether Kiyopon is single. But Airi, you also need to try your best. If he got a girlfriend, then we wouldn’t be able to be this blunt, right?”
Digging other people’s information, no matter if it was thinking or doing it, Airi would never do it.
“Ok.”
Airi nodded with resolution, her face red. Airi being so cute, if it was a normal boy, I guess she would have immediately fallen into the enemy hands. They would normally carry the thought of “let’s first go out to see if it works”.
Miyachhi and Yukimu had more or less understood the situation, but Kiyopon hadn’t become aware of it yet.
I really didn’t know what he was thinking.
Forget about it, let’s sound him out a bit, with a bit of assist fire.
“…But…”
Until now, I had never been in a relationship with anyone.
But I would be lying if I said I had never had anyone I liked.
When I was in elementary school I had one, in middle school I also had one. They were both 2 years older senpai. Unfortunately, I’ve never talked to any of them. They were intelligent, handsome, good at sports, those types of all-rounded senpai.

3/4
More than liking, using the word longing in order to express my feelings would be more fitting.
I had tried to start a conversation countless of times, but I had never gathered enough courage.
I regretted two times.
That was a past where I couldn’t even confirm whether that was love or not.
The next time I harbor these kind of feelings, I don’t want to regret it again. I had been thinking like this all the way until now.
… In short, the threshold for me to fall in love was a bit high, or maybe I was basically not interested in ordinary boys. As a living creature, this should be very normal. In brief, my ideal standards were extremely high.
Inside our class, Hirata is the closest to my ideal person. However, I’m pursuing an even higher ideal standard.
Recently, I unexpectedly started to think Kiyopon’s qualifications were very good.
Although he was not as good as Yukimu at studies, he also looked like he was not as strong as Miyacchi at fighting.
But –I kept feeling that he was unfathomable.
Probably Yukimu and Miyacchi also started to gradually perceive that.
I remembered my astonishment during the sport festivals. The relay race between Kiyopon and the Student Council President.
Until now, nobody knew Kiyopon could run so fast –because he had a terrible precedent.
If Kiyopon was my ideal man.
At that moment, would I be able to suppress my feelings?
I drove out the bad premonition that floated in my heart.
It was hard to come by forming such an intimate group.
The feeling of wanting to support Airi, who was as cute as a small animal, was also very strong.
And no matter how, this must be me overthinking things.
It was only because Kiyopon was full of mysteries.
I bet that if I was in contact with him a little bit more, I would definitely reach the conclusion of “ah, Kiyopon is also an ordinary boy”.

4/4
“What’s wrong, Haruka-chan?”
“Oh, it’s nothing.”
I don’t plan to change.
I will definitely not change.
Be it the place I’m right now or this feeling. I can’t bring whatever unnecessary thing that breaks the equilibrium of this small group.
“I’m sorry, I’ve disturbed you all because of my keen interest, but
“I’m sorry to disturb you while you got excited by your own account, but there’s absolutely no such frivolous thing.”
After hearing my conversation with Yukimu, Kiyopon ridiculed us while being unperturbed.
“Is that so? You are not trying to hush up a scandal?”
“Y-you see? Even though I told Haruka-chan that, she didn’t believe me!”
Ok. The current situation is fine.
I told my heart this again.
I, Hasebe Haruka, don’t plan to change.

(This was an interesting SS. 50% meets all her criteria and she still doesn't know that)

Vol 7 Sakura SS
I, Sakura Airi, have been tossed back and forth
1/2
“I-I see. So you were not having a date.”
Hahaha, great…!
My heart felt at ease, I exhaled in relief.
“But I totally didn’t get that impression, and no matter how many times she asked me I wouldn’t be able to answer. Honestly, it’s really unbearable.”
Ever since I saw Kiyotaka-kun and Shiina-san having lunch together, my heart has been beating very fast.
If she was Kiyotaka-kun’s girlfriend – my heart would probably stop beating.
“You’re very naïve, Airi. You need to confirm it carefully, you know?”
Haruka-chan whispered in my ears in a low voice.
“True, saying Shiina was Kiyopon’s girlfriend was going a bit too far, but the probabilities of both liking each other or Kiyopon harboring feelings towards the other part exist.”
“Eeeeeeh!?”
B-but, if that were the case, perhaps it could be…
“Right? That’s why you need to thoroughly investigate in advance.”
“Saying this, Haruka-chan started talking to Kiyotaka-kun.
“But I feel like you looked rather happy back then, weren’t you?”
Just like that. Haruka-chan asked the questions I wanted to ask in my place.
“I couldn’t show a dislike face either. After all, she is also a first year like me.”
Yes, yes. It was just that, right? Because Kiyotaka-kun is very kind-hearted, that’s why he couldn’t ignore someone if they talked to him.
“Leaving aside the love Haruka said, I’m a bit concerned about the person Class C is looking for. She apologized for eavesdropping me, but Sudo also seemed to discussed with Horikita about being bothered constantly.”

>He was not as good as Yukimu at studies, he also looked like he was not as strong as Miyacchi at fighting.

Good lord. Hasebe has no idea how wrong she is. Kiyopon can BTFO both Yukimu and Miyacchi at both those things easily. The guy's a literal super soldier. I hope she realizes this soon and gets as wet as Airi is now.

2/2
Realizing the topic had shifted from love to a more serious topic, I felt relieved.
“Yes. But it should be half true.”
“T-that high!?”
“Even if Kiyopon said he couldn’t show a disgusted expression, the fact is that he had lunch with a girl, you know? I actually think it’s better to be suspect a bit.”
“Uuuuh. So it was like that after all…?
“Ah, aren’t you overthinking? Perhaps Kiyopon treats everybody like that.”
“Yes, yes. It must be that.”
“But~ aren’t boys all like that~?”
“R-r-r-really!?”
I, Sakura Airi, am always been tossed back and forth by my own heart.

Vol 7 Chabashira SS
Invisible darkness
1/2
Ayanokouji had contacted with his father.
I was walking in the corridor while my heart was trying to bear with that carefully.
“… What do you mean by you have realized everything?”
Even if I was unclear of the situation, I still showed a calm teacher appearance.
“Chabashira-sensei. I’m saying that everything you’ve told me are basically lies.”
“What are you talking about?”
Not good. I can’t treat the boy in front of my eyes as a normal high school student.
“That man has never contacted with you, Chabashira-sensei. Of course, he also didn’t have you force me to quit school.”
“No, your father asked me for help. In fact, just like what I told you, I’ve been constantly trying to get you expelled.”
Impatience appeared in my heart and Ayanokouji saw through me.
“Stop trying to deceive both of us. Chairman Sakayanagi has told me everything –he told my situation to you the instant my enrollment was decided.”
I wanted to hide that truth, but Ayanokouji pointed that out.
In that instant, I relaxed.
“…The chairman told you everything?”
I carelessly asked him the question I had in my mind.
Even if I knew Director General would never act hastily, I still made a mistake.
I felt Ayanokouji in an instant smiled a bit.
“Ayanokouji, were you probing me?”

So this is the power of Ichinose. Not bad. Not bad at all.

2/2
“Yes. The chairman never told me anything about Chabashira-sensei. But I was certain it was related to you, this has become very clear.”
I knew I was going to gradually dominated here. Even though I only learned about him growing up in a special environment, but what in the world did they do to teach such a strange kid?
I had seen a lot of excellent students during my career. But Ayanokouji was different to them, he was unknown to me.
Ayanokouji revealed his speculations, as if he wanted to unmask all the lies I had told him until now.
What should I do? What should I do in order to use this child?
If only I could step over this obstacle, I could probably be promoted to Class A.
And after that I could finally cover my past.
That’s why --- no matter what methods I have to use, I must use Ayanokouji.
As long as I can get ahold of something decisive, I can make Ayanokouji be unable to decline.
I’ve been fighting with the darkness in my heart every day.

(And I've finished my job. The one that has Ibuki and Ryuuen on the cover, I don't know if they're a different SS. They are in Japanese, so I can't do anything either)

Indeed, continuing to deny that he is the "target" here will only invite further suspicion on him. He should know that as well. But I cannot make a move here yet. Because Yukimura is---

"It's still too soon to draw a conclusion. Because Yukimura-kun also has a point". Ichinose, who had been watching the series of events unfold, said that as she once again brought out her phone from her left pocket. "I got caught up in the flow for a bit, but I'd also like to show my phone" she said as she once again proves that she is not the "target" to the group. "Wait, Ichinose. Earlier, you said there's something you wanted to tell us. You said you've been keeping quiet about it the whole time?". Not having forgotten about that statement, Machida presses the question onto her. "That? It's just the fact that I also always had the same idea too, that's all" she replies to Machida.

"...the same idea?". "I say the same idea, but as the leader of Class B, I was just regretting having been beaten to the punch by Hamaguchi-kun" Ichinose replies to Machida. In any case, it seems everyone besides Class A and Yukimura have proven themselves to the group that they are not the "target".

"........."
The students here aren't so imperceptive as to not understand the meaning behind Yukimura's silence. Machida and the other students of Class A too, at some point had approached Yukimura to stare him down. "......fine I understand. I'll show you. I just have to show you right?". No longer able to bear the peer pressure of everyone being directed at him, Yukimura broke and took out his phone as well. "But before I do so, I want you to promise me just one thing" he said. "Promise? What do you mean by that, Yukimura-kun?".

(This is part 3 of the epilogue of volume 4. Starting dump now. Have finished all of part 3 and will be dumping them all now)

"That nobody here turn traitor. Everyone here. Especially Class A, I want you to take out your phones and place them where I can see them. No, everyone too. Everyone put your phones where I can see them" Yukimura said.

He had directed that statement at the representative of the group here, Machida, but Machida replies to him in an unamused tone. "I don't understand what you're getting at. What do you mean?" he said to Yukimura. "Exactly what I said. Nothing more and nothing less" Yukimura replies. "Fine. If it's just placing them there". Approaching Yukimura, all the students from Class A took out their phones and placed them in front of him. Having confirmed that fact, without even a cloud of doubt on his expression, Yukimura made his move. Yukimura pulls his phone out of his pocket and lights up its screen, then enters its required 6-digit password and logs into his phone.

Then he opens the mail sent to him from the school and lifts the screen up directly for everyone to see. "...I'm sorry for lying to you, Ayanokouji..." Yukimura apologizes as he opens up the mail sent from the school. The ones most surprised after seeing the sentence written in the mail would, of course, have to be the members of Class D. "I am the target..." Yukimura said. On the screen was a mail different from what everyone else had received. "W-what Y-Yukimura-dono was the "target" all along?" Sotomura looks at him with astonished eyes. This also means that we have effectively relinquished the 500,000 points that would otherwise have been given to Class D. However, this very Yukimura is the person who I have exchanged phones with in secret.

(Continued)

"If I knew things would end up like this, I would have talked from the start" Yukimura said. Karuizawa also seemed shocked from the bottom of her heart and her expression showed unease. Looking at the perspective of those two who would have never thought of Yukimura as the "target", it makes sense. Machida then stood up and peered at the mail on Yukimura's phone once more. "It seems the mail is real. All the other personal mails also seem to be Yukimura's without a doubt" Machida said after having checked even Yukimura's private chats without permission.

Towards the Machida who approached the situation with suspicion, Ichinose tried to explain the situation calmly. "There's no way it would be a fake. After all, you know the rules the school put in place. In regards to the mails sent by the school concerning the exam, copying the mail and transferring it are explicitly forbidden. As long as the mail is sent from the school's address, the possibility of it being fake is zero" Ichinose says. Exactly, from the start, fabricating information in this exam is expressly forbidden. Since the punishment known as expulsion awaits those who break the rule, everything that's laid out here has to be nothing but the truth.

Even if one overcomes this obstacle by lying here, the problem will still await them after the end of the exam hence the outcome would be the same either way. "That means it's definitely Yukimura-kun then". Manabe nods in agreement. The important thing here was the condition that Yukimura's mail be shown after all. Whether the person holding that phone is indeed the owner of that phone or not...is irrelevant. In other words, making a decision on whether the person in question owns the phone or not is a surprisingly difficult task.

(Continued)

I want a harem end because of SS like these.

Especially for students on guard during the exam, the idea that someone may have switched out their phones with another person is not a particularly unexpected hypothesis to make. However, casually entering the 6-digit password and unlocking the phone in front of them makes things different.

There's no way a student can know another student's password. They would inevitably draw such a conclusion almost unconsciously by assuming it would be so if it were their phone. This is not rooted in reasoning but rather a preconception that's been planted in their minds over many years.
"I'm sorry Yukimura-kun...I thought of this as a last resort...".
"No. I think this is the right thing to do. I tried to somehow lie my way out of this. But that was wrong. I'm sure Ayanokouji and Sotomura, and also Karuizawa would feel this is the right thing" Yukimura replied.

By saying that, he made himself out to look like the person who tried to safely secure points only for himself.
"...with this everyone should know the "target" is me. So you should've all arrived at an answer" he continued.
That's right, by clearing the exam together with everyone, the entire group can earn 500,000 points. The first outcome that seemed unachievable at first may be obtained now.
Ichinose nods her head once then once again, with more strength than before, she pleads with Class A.
"Please. Let's not waste Yukimura-kun's courage. Please cooperate with us. Don't betray us". "We were just following Katsuragi-san's instructions from the start. We won't do anything on our own" Machida replies to Ichinose.

(Continued)

He did say that, but before the end of the exam, there will be a period in which we will definitely have to disband as a group. Before the exam ends, for that blank period of 30 minutes, we must trust in not only our classmates but students of other classes as well.
"I want to believe...no, I believe in everyone..." Yukimura says that as if it were a wish. And every class receives that equally. I wonder if the students who spent the same time together over the past few days have gained something resembling a friendship.

I wonder if they'll accept Yukimura's feelings, and be able to cooperate together to victory. No, such a thing is impossible. I'm sure with this, somebody will definitely turn traitor.

And if so, we of Class D who have switched our phones amongst each other will surely win.

Yukimura must have surely believed in that. He must have been struggling to keep himself from bursting out in laughter. However, the pleasure he must have been feeling evaporated, when the phone Yukimura was holding in his hand suddenly rang and resounded in the room. Yukimura was the one shocked more than anyone else by the incoming call. In his rush to grab the phone back from the table, he stumbled and lost the phone from his hand. By a coincidence, with its screen the right side up, it fell right in front of us. Since it was in silent mode, it sent vibrations through the table as it continued to vibrate.

The name of the caller was---'Ichinose'.
She, while holding the phone up to her ears, looked at Yukimura, and then me with serious eyes. "What are you doing, Ichinose? There's no point in calling Yukimura's phone at a time like this". Machida said that while looking at Ichinose with an astonished face. Having created a situation where only me and Yukimura could possibly understand the meaning, Ichinose quietly ends her call.

(Continued)

"The school said that 'altering or copying the mail' is forbidden. That's why we believed the mail in front of our eyes was undoubtedly real. That much is certain. But there's no rule saying you cannot deceive someone with the phone itself. Do you understand what that means?" Ichinose says while picking up the fallen phone and giving it back not to Yukimura, but to me.
"The person who owns the phone with the "target" mail written on it, it's you isn't it, Ayanokouji-kun? Because just now, I didn't call Yukimura-kun's phone, but Ayanokouji-kun's after all" Ichinose said.

I exchanged my contact number with Ichinose a while ago. That's why she knew my number. No, even if she didn't know, she would have done her research to figure out my number anyways. "B-but isn't it strange? Yukimura was able to unlock the phone's password in front of our eyes. I also checked his private mails and history in front of everyone's eyes" Machida said.
"That's faked. He could easily know the password just by asking Ayanokouji-kun beforehand. Also, all call history, mail and even applications can be replicated even though quite a bit of effort must have been needed for that" Ichinose replied.

After having heard that, Machida changed his expression and quickly grabbed the phone that had been returned to me.
"People can't lie so easily, you know. Especially when the goal is in sight, they will inevitably become anxious and openings will reveal themselves. Yukimura-kun lied, and that's why his gestures and attitude appeared different from usual and appeared suspicious" Ichinose said, having completely seen through my attempt at a camouflage.
Having heard her deduction, Yukimura's face had already turned pale. No, it's doubtful he even heard it all.

(Continued)

Having heard her deduction, Yukimura's face had already turned pale. No, it's doubtful he even heard it all.
"We've also been thinking about it for a while, if the "target" were in our class there's always the option of simply switching phones with them. Using the password to pass oneself off as the "target" was also one of the things we thought of" Ichinose said.

It seems, the strategy I came up with was already thought of by Ichinose and the others.

"But you see, there is a weakness in that strategy. It's the fact that a phone number exists. Even if you can perfectly replicate your history and apps, you can't do anything with your number. Once, me and Hamaguchi-kun tried swapping out SIM cards, however, the SIM cards we were provided were locked onto our specific terminals so even if we swapped it, we couldn't use our swapped SIM cards. That means if you've swapped your cards too, I wouldn't have been able to call you. It doesn't matter who switched phones with who, as soon as I call that number, I can easily find out who the real owner is. If I couldn't do this, I wouldn't have even come up with the plan to reveal our phones after all" Ichinose continued.

In other words, Ichinose and the others only used this sort of forceful tactic to see through the lie. The fact that Hamaguchi suddenly started on this topic too, was naturally a part of their plan. So this is the moment the truth that Yukimura and I had changed our phones comes to light.

"Simply exchanging phones and replicating the history went perfectly this far, but you must have never expected that we would use the fact that the SIM cards are locked to specific terminals to check, did you?" Ichinose says. Fuuuu~ she then exhaled. At that moment, the announcement that that the 1 hour discussion period ends in five minutes came in.
We were ordered to disband the group within five minutes and promptly return to our own rooms.

(Continued)

"Shit!". That scream by Yukimura came from his heart. It was a truthful and honest scream without any deception behind it.
"Too bad, Yukimura. That was a good try, though" Machida and the others said that while grinning and laughing.
They said that so that Yukimura, who was seen through completely, would be thoroughly humiliated.
They also glanced at me, the person they must have believed to be the orchestrator of this strategy. But even with the anxious Yukimura and Class D, and the surprised Class C and A. There must have been a lot of things they wanted to talk about, but the rules now prohibit us from discussing any further.

"In any case, we've already determined that Ayanokouji-kun is the "target". Machida-kun, promise me that we will aim for the first outcome together without betraying anyone" Ichinose asks Machida that.
"Naturally. Trust in me, let's go" Machida promptly replied to her.

Having been called by their friends, the three students of Class A were the fastest ones out of the room.
"The ones who believe will be saved, you know. I will never betray you. That's why I also want Class C to do the same. You just have to bear with it for 30 minutes" Ichinose tells the students of Class C.
Manabe and the others simply nod their heads in response. Yukimura glanced to the phone I held in my hands.
"I was a fool for following your plan. This is the worst" he said.

And then one after another, everyone left the room, leaving me and Ichinose alone.

(Continued)

"Now we just have to trust everyone" she said.
"Yeah...I suppose so"
"Ayanokouji-kun, you're quite calm. Aren't you worried?" she asks.
"I can't do anything but believe in the others after all...I'm going back to my room" I told her.
There's nothing else to be gained even if I stay here any longer.
"Hey, wait a minute"
Ichinose stops me by putting a hand on my shoulder.

At that moment I sensed that the space between us would soon become a tense one.
"Who was the one that came up with this plan to swap phones?" she asks me.
"Of course, that's Horikita" I replied.
"I see. Then please tell Horikita-san, that her plan was a huge success"
"Huge success? Don't you mean to say huge failure? It was a crushing and disastrous defeat. Ichinose saw through everything after all" I told her.
"Ahahahaha. You didn't expect us to have thought of the same plan did you?" she replied.
"Sorry. For lying to you like that, even after I agreed to an alliance with you. Are you angry at me?" I asked Ichinose.

"Of course not. We also started our own plan without your knowledge, so we're even" she replied to me.
"I see. I'm sure Horikita will also be relieved to hear that" I told her.
Having said that, I grabbed my phone and moved to leave the room.
"Waa, wait wait. The important part's not over yet" she stopped me again.
"The important part?"

"Mou---You're bad at dealing with people, Ayanokouji-kun. Indeed the SIM cards we're given are locked onto their terminals. But, there's a way to release that lock...right? I asked Hoshinomiya-sensei to check but, it seems with enough points, you can unlock the terminal lock right away. That's what she told me" Ichinose said.

(Continued)

Chiri. In that instant, I felt as if an electric current ran through the back of my head.

"The answer that comes after a false answer is revealed. Most people will take that to be truth. After Yukimura-kun, who solved the password to unlock the phone, was outed as not being the "target". The moment that lie was revealed, the truth that Ayanokouji-kun is the "target" reared its head. And the fact of the SIM card sealed the deal. Nobody would suspect anyone other than Ayanokouji-kun now. But that itself is the real trap. I did say the swapping strategy is imperfect, but that was a lie. Because that strategy is an extremely effective one. But of course, you need to make a double-layered trap for it. If this trap is laid out, the truth will forever be buried in darkness. There would no longer be a way to ascertain who the real "target" is with 100% certainty" Ichinose continued on.

This Ichinose, she's seen the plan behind the plan. She's realized the truth that I'd kept hidden even from Yukimura. Firstly, the premise is that I'm not the "target". But I approached Yukimura under the guise of being the "target". As proof, I had used the real "target"'s phone to make contact with him after all. But the real "target" and owner of that phone was Karuizawa. She's hidden that fact very well. The only one she secretly told that fact to was Hirata. Hirata also kept that truth hidden from both me and Yukimura who belonged to that same group at first. That's why he pretended not to know anything when we talked about the "target". But after I learned about Karuizawa and Hirata's pasts, he told me about Karuizawa's identity as the "target". And after I used Manabe to bully Karuizawa, I used that situation to swap our phones.

(Continued)

Naturally replicating the same mails and history as I did with Yukimura. Then I released the SIM card lock using points. This procedure was hardly illegal and can easily be done at a mass retailer as a complimentary service. This may be a ship, but as long as this exam requires the use of phones, a place was prepared where students can have their phones repaired or replaced in case of damage. That's why, while using Karuizawa's phone, I was able to transfer over the number as well. Furthermore, from that point onwards, I had swapped that phone with Yukimura's. Of course, I only told him that it was 'my' phone and Yukimura had believed me. If the truth ever comes out, he will surely be upset and irritated at me.

If it were a simple person, they would have never noticed Yukimura and I had switched phones. If it were a smart person, they would have noticed the swap and accused me of being the real "target" instead. But they would have never arrived at the conclusion that Karuizawa was the real "target". That was the cell phone swapping plan I had come up with.

"If Class D didn't have the "target" in it, what would you have done?" Ichinose asks me.
"Same as you. I'd tried to figure out who was the "target" amongst the classes, swap phones with them, and pass myself off as the real "target" instead" I replied.
If the real "target" comes out after that and points out the deception, the search would be successful, and if for instance they believed Ichinose to be the real "target" instead, the traitor would inevitably answer wrong and the exam would end. In that latter situation, no points would be allocated to Class B and it may be possible to decrease the gap of points between some of the classes.

"So it's out, huh?"

(Continued)

Ichinose then started pulling out phones from her left and right pockets. One of them belonged to the "target" from Class B from another group, one of them from another student who wasn't the "target" from another group.
"By the way, this is just my prediction but if I go from the flow of today's discussion---"
Ichinose than quickly wrote a message on her phone.

"The identity of the "target" is Karuizawa Kei-san. Correct?"

Having wrote that, she shows me her screen. That was the 'betrayal' mail she was going to send to the school now. But before anything could happen, my phone and Ichinose's both rang at the same time.

"The exam for the (Rabbit) group has now ended. Please wait for the announcement of results"

"Aaah...somebody betrayed us in the end, huh? It's either Class A or C, one of them" she said.
"Why did you suspect Karuizawa?" I asked her.

"The same reason as Yukimura-kun. Because she's been acting different from usual too. She usually doesn't care about Ayanokouji-kun, but she's been looking at you quite a lot, and she's been making faces at you more than necessary. But that wasn't certain proof that Karuizawa-san was the "target" either, so either way I wouldn't have sent that mail" Ichinose replied to me.

It seems the plan I had set up, has been completely seen through by Ichinose.

(Continued)

This part is where pic related scene happens.

"Why didn't you tell anyone about that? That way, the lie would have been revealed" I asked her.
Ichinose just laughed. Her smile right now was a deep and genuine one, the deepest and most genuine one I had ever seen.

"That's obvious, isn't it? A or C, if either one of them gets it wrong, it's still a plus for us. From the start, I had neither intended on clearing it together with everyone through outcome 1 nor betraying everyone through outcome 3. The moment the "target" wasn't in Class B, I had always intended to let another class betray us on purpose. I think the betrayer this time is from Class A" she said.

"Machida, huh?"
"No, no. It's Morishige-kun. He's from Sakayanagi-san's faction. He probably doesn't want to meekly obey the Katsuragi faction. He probably thought it was better to betray and just take the points, that would be about it?" Ichinose replies to me.
While strangely laughing, she turns her back to me.
"Ayanokouji-kun, you're unexpectedly amazing. The conversation you just had with me, was made up on the spot wasn't it?" she asks.

"If you're going to praise, praise Horikita. She just gave me several hypothetical situations and I obeyed her orders is all" I told her in reply.

(Continued)

It seems I'm going to need to reevaluate the person known as Ichinose Honami. She's managed to thoroughly avoid taking any risks at the same time devising a strategy to come out victorious. I have no right to complain.

"I'll be leaving then. It'll be bad if we end up breaking the rules" she told me.
But as Ichinose was saying that, our phones played a unique tone simultaneously. And not just once or twice, but four consecutive times in a short amount of time.
"W-What does this mean?"

Ichinose seemed to be genuinely shocked from the bottom of her heart, as we both gazed at the screens of our phones.

(And this concludes part 3 of the epilogue of volume 4. I'll finish volume 4 off completely tomorrow. Tomorrow evening, I'll dump the remainder of volume 4 and finish it off. And tomorrow night I'll continue on with volume 4.5's translation. I'll stop here for tonight. Volume 4 will be finished by tomorrow)

Honami is best girl indeed.

Thanks translate user. Godspeed

I personally hope it doesn't. Being a harem kind of cheapens the story. I don't want Kiyotaka to be some sort of harem master pussy magnet type guy. I'd prefer it if the love interests were kept only to Kei and Sakura. Sato doesn't count since she's a side character. Horikita is fine as an accomplice right now and I don't want Kushida to go through some cliche redemption arc either. Ichinose is much, much better as a rival than a submissive love interest too. Either way, Kinugasa's written decent stories in his VNs before, I have faith in him for this one.

>Thread is dead

What happened? We used to get a lot more people posting here. And we finally have a mega translation dump today with both main volume and SS stories. Why is thread so dead?

Thanks for all the translations SS user and TL-user.

Probably because they are more active on weekends or they haven found this thread yet

No one interrupts a dump.

Technically it's already the weekends. It's already Saturday in Europe and Asia and Friday night in the US. Sorry, just nitpicking I guess.

The translations normally start earlier in the day than this. Plus there's no shitposters.

Takes time to read all the dump

I'd love to motorboat her cannonballs.

Pick one and only one.

50% was such a Kushidafag back then

How the times have changed since then. When we hit volume 6 translations you'll see, he practically treats her like a full blown enemy now. I was actually surprised at the contrast between his internal monologue of her in volume 1 and then in 6. All the gushing and spaghetti is gone and his monologue resembles the one during the Ryuuen beatdown in regards to Kushida.

Think one of the reasons why the threads died out so much is that not everyone kept track or cared about the translations, and because the tls are "unorganised" anyone that didn't follow from the beginning or doesn't know about the drive and pastebin got turned off.

>drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0

Let's rectify that. Here's the Google Drive link containing all the translations we have so far. I don't have the link for the Pastebin with me right now but the translations they contain are from the same source, here. So Google Drive should suit your needs perfectly as well. Just in case anyone's wondering where they can get previous translations.

This. Plus Horikita already has Sudo and Ichinose may turn into a lesbian.

Hey buddy I know that, I was just giving my opinion on the matter...

I kind of want to say just post the links in the OP but that'd probably flag us, so maybe just link it early in the threads I think?

Also here is the pastebin
pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru

>Horikita already has Sudo

Yes. Yes she does. She also has pretty good chemistry with him if I do say so myself.

Last for Kei best girl.

These 2 SS are the most important for the story. Like what would Haruka do when she falls in love with 50% and what would happen with her relationship with Sakura and the group.
And in Sae's SS, about how she is going to make 50% become her tool now that her interest in him has spiked. My money is on her giving the info of 50% not wanting to climb to class A to Arisu

Inb4 Chabashira offers Kiyopon her body every night as long as he continues to aim for class A only to get BTFO'd by Hoshinomiya when she makes a similar offer to Kiyopon with a better body ending in a catfight between teachers over a student.

Poor Sakura. She's probably the one most deserving of 50% right after Kei.

Kanzaki is 50% if he was sent to B class

>Implying Kanzaki can do even half the things 50% pulls off on a regular basis.

He wouldn't even be able to pull off the rooftop scene as heroically and as dashingly as 50% did.

Thanks TL user, great work as always.

He's even better than 50% at having the same grades

He's even more handsome than 50% too. That's pretty impressive. You think he could successfully NTR Kei away from 50% if he tried?

So how much grades do you need to be in B? 75%? 80%?

They already mentioned it's not about grades here. Ichinose was literally the top student in the entrance exams with perfect scores above everyone else and if we go by scores alone she should be the one in Class A. Same for Horikita. She also got extremely good grades. It's not about grades, if the school judges you to be somewhat defective, you get the lower classes. I think you have to be completely clean and free of any defects if you want to be in A. Ichinose's fault might be that she's too saintly but her bio says she's been absent a lot in middle school so I'm assuming she has her own dark past.

Ichinose best girl

How can one girl be so best? I hope she doesn't get Nagumo'd in the next arc. It would really suck but naive girls like her would be easy pickings for a guy like Nagumo. I just hope 50% gets to her before Nagumo does.

Wew. Looks like Ichinose will be an awesome rival to 50%. I hope she becomes a pawn in the end. I think her sunny attitude helps contribute to 50% lightening up in some situations.

>"Ayanokouji-kun, you're unexpectedly amazing. The conversation you just had with me, was made up on the spot wasn't it?" she asks.
She seen through 50%man's plan and defeated him. It seems 50%man has met his match.

Only Ayanokouji is worthy of best girl.