Guns are for the weak. I truly believe this. You stand behind it and pull a trigger...

Guns are for the weak. I truly believe this. You stand behind it and pull a trigger. Weak! I am so in awe of these kids standing up to speak and fighting for gun control! So beautiful! Just WOW!

Attached: 1086CF33-86DD-4360-9D82-7784A8F179AA_w1023_s.jpg (1023x682, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Hello you fucking commie
Does this sound familiar?

Attached: 230185(1).png (1000x1080, 219K)

Sure it is weak, but what will you do when someone points a gun at you?

i also have this to say:
see image

Attached: 4313774+_f8f9bb439c327f7af59f588c23e134df.jpg (640x454, 30K)

>fighting nazis
its like they try to live in some dreamworld where they are heroes...

Life isn't fair; why should we be?

Attached: Kill Commies.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

Oh god here comes the internet tough guy.
>GUYS ARE FOR WEAK PEOPLE I PERSONAL LIKE TO FIGHT IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT
>HEHE YEAH I TOOK A WEEK LONG SEMINAR ON CQC!

> THIS IS PASTA AND BAIT

Sage

Oh boyprojecting much .... guns are the great leveller and what gives the weak a chance on equal footing instead of just numbers or size. It is literally the tool which gave you freedom from the likes of us Brits.... why the fuck dont you study your history before whining about the very thing that set you free ? ... you stupid fucking goddamn retard

So what you're saying is if a few wakanda nationals went full auto on the crowd, guns are for the strong?

>Guns are for the weak.

yes...

:/

Attached: Pro-Rape.png (1248x1008, 526K)

Government kills more innocent people than citizen gun owners

Attached: IMG_0153.jpg (320x204, 64K)

If you can't defeat a group of armed home invaders with your bare fists you aren't white.

& sexy

Attached: gun-holster-bra.jpg (447x373, 32K)

Of course, we all know what happens when you take guns away from the weak...

Obama disarmed the common people in Iraq to show how great gun control is and then he sent money and arms to ISIS...

Attached: 1421633928937.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

Yes, and they claimed they wanted to disarm Iraq to remove it as a threat which resulted in upwards of a million deaths, including thousands of dead American kids, many of who were issued government guns to kill innocent 'enemies' of the government.

>give your guns away for my larva, go- i mean guys

Attached: 249hOjm.jpg (750x722, 118K)

They deserved to die. They could have all scattered and a few of them would live.

Of course, the real reason we need guns is because someday there might be another nigger president.

Attached: GunControl-1.jpg (1640x2584, 936K)

Well you need guns to have gun control enforced so you you're a coward if you want gun control as well.

What to know who is pushing this? I believe billionaire Johann Rupert let the cat out of the bag.
They fear the poor uprising.
youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI

Go back to your land of milk and honey Israel Firster

>The weak have no right to protect themselves!

People really believe this? That's the whole point of weapons, technology, and tools. To enhance human abilities. It's the foundation of improvement to society and civilization. Idiots.

>Guns are for the weak
Obviously. That's the idea. That's why they're key for civilization. For example a 80 pound woman can defend against a rapist with a .38

how do all these people have so many work/school days off? And they spend it Reeing in the streets

Attached: 1514145610833.gif (664x550, 1.37M)

Attached: IMG_3801.jpg (814x1029, 442K)

Tell you what, OP:

Next armed conflict arrives on our shores, or the US is drawn onto, you and your signs, placards and sandwich boards and bullhorned chants will be put in the front lines.

We'll see how long you last against actual evil.

Deal?

Because throughout history, as a reminder, there has been someone wanting to dominate someone else with fists, a rock, and heaven forbid, a gun.

They won't be going away, if you look around the globe for a few hours, these conflicts are real, and happening NOW.

We'd love to see how paper signs and bullhorns work in these situations.

Deal.

>Guns are for the weak.
so is equality.

Attached: equality_rectangle_magnet.jpg (460x460, 27K)

Guns are the great equaliser.
Could a 90 year old woman take on a professional boxer in a fist fight? No she couldn't.
If both were armed with pistols would the odds be a lot more 50/50? Yes they would.
This whole thing is just another example of cucks wanting the (((government))), which they oppose because they're such radicals, to look after them so they can be absolved of even more responsibility. Not a single one of them deserves saved, they all deserve to go in the gas chamber together.

so is welfare