I'm laughing so hard when I see these gun control demos

I'm laughing so hard when I see these gun control demos.
Americans have no idea how to keep loose gun laws and still prevent gun violence.

Do you wanna know why it works for us?
We have a normal healthcare system.

>What does that have to do with gun violence?
Well you see, a mentally impaired person actually gets help here and if she/he is a danger to society they get locked up in a psychiatric clinic (we have quite a lot of them).

Persons like these will never in their life be able to lay a hand on a weapon.
The same goes for criminals. Your criminal records are checked before you want to buy a gun.
A mentally healthy and non-criminal person is still able to buy assault weapons with ease and no problems at all.

The use of the word "common sense" in American media and demos is pretty interesting, because I think both sides don't have it in this debate.

We Swiss people luckily have common sense, which is why only normal people can buy guns here.

Not everybody deserves freedom, giving mentally ill people and criminals the same amount of freedom as the average citizen is the opposite of "common sense"

Oh and you also need a Swiss passport to buy a gun, so immigrants are obviously banned from purchasing a weapon.

Also last point, what's up with blaming school shooters? Aren't they responsible for less than 1% of gun related deaths?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Instant_Criminal_Background_Check_System
youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers

>mfw Eurofaggots think we're going to chage our laws
my sides

Attached: 1511980484647.jpg (600x600, 63K)

I fucking hate ARs dude. Such a weak ass faggot round. Thats why you cant find any LR308s theyre all constantly sold out

Conservatives have been saying there is a mental health issue while liberals blame the guns.

We used to be able to lock up the nutjobs but because of a stupid fucking supreme court ruling now we can't do anything until they actually go off and hurt people.

Additionally we have a huge nigger problem. Nearly all of the gun violence is nigger on nigger.

Background checks are already a thing.

Yes school shootings are responsible for nearly nothing of the firearm related deaths. Again almost all of it is niggers.

These school shootings are used to manipulate peoples' emotions into willingly giving up their rights. That's why they are paraded about.

The Jews that own the media and many of the politicians want more power, more money, etc due to their greedy nature. They use this to push their agenda on all fronts and they want guns out of the hands of citizens because then they are free to do whatever they want. As long as the population is armed the threat alone somewhat keeps the usury and kikery at bay. If it came down to it, we'd have a straight up civil war again.

Basically all of our problems come down to niggers and jews.

/Thread/
European niggers just don't understand

actually objectively correct
america has an awful mental healthcare system to the point where I'm an incredibly mentally fucked up person and no therapist or other professional has ever done anything other than somehow make me hate myself even harder.
people with mental illnesses don't necessarily need to be locked up but they need to be helped before they murder 30 people and then kill themselves, generally.
also trannies need therapy, not cock removal

5.56 is powerful enough and the tradeoff of being light enough to carry those extra mags made it more valuable in military doctrine. The 5.56 creates devastating wounds and on average you can carry 60 additional mags in weight.

With that said, I own .308s

Attached: 1520219394878.png (450x450, 341K)

I feel for you Americans, the jews control your whole country that must feel pretty bad.

>Well you see, a mentally impaired person actually gets help here and if she/he is a danger to society they get locked up in a psychiatric clinic (we have quite a lot of them).
>Persons like these will never in their life be able to lay a hand on a weapon.
>The same goes for criminals. Your criminal records are checked before you want to buy a gun.
>Oh and you also need a Swiss passport to buy a gun, so immigrants are obviously banned from purchasing a weapon.

It's exactly the same in the US you fucking idiot.
The only reason they have a little more gun deaths than other western countries is because half of their population is non-white, and there are a lot of gang wars between niggers and spics in ghettos that no one give a fuck about (and rightfully so).
Western Europe is headed the exact same way though. I've been in Genève, and I could hardly spot a white person.

Attached: 444.jpg (350x350, 28K)

That's all well and good. What about August when the EU takes them and removed the Swiss exemption?

Attached: 1516156557053.gif (200x200, 91K)

yeah i don't think it would be nearly so bad if we had universal healthcare

Before calling someone an idiot. You should have looked into US gun laws.
Protip: National instant criminal background check.
>"NICS"
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Instant_Criminal_Background_Check_System

As a gun owner. Its not my fault the governemnt is incompetent. And cant follow up on leads of potential school shooters. Even after given names, personal info. Etc.

How does universal healthcare stop niggers from shooting each other?

Attached: IMG_9057.jpg (1050x500, 109K)

qt eic bar

The only thing in between you and a tyrannical dictator is America's projection of power and freedom.

ok, you are bait or this topic is at least beyond suspect at this point but i will give (You) this since you touched on a redpill on your own:
>well you see, a mentally impaired person actually gets help here and if she/he is a danger to society they get locked up in a psychiatric clinic (we have quite a lot of them).
some truth to this actually. since the 1980's there has been a big push here to close a lot of our asylums in favor of alternative care that can keep them among society, since then there are a ton of undiagnosed lunatics just hangin' out.. it goes unsaid but this is why a lot of homeless people are mentally ill. its not that they never had a chance, or treatment, its just that they are unmanageable and the facilities that should normally house these type of nuts don't exist to suit them anymore. modern day American mental facilities are for mentally retarded, depressed kids, and psycho emergency cases. its a filter through establishment. the long term care people fall through the cracks and end up drinking on the street. people will say that its unemployment, socioeconomic factors, and poor healthcare but the same people that parade around their fixes for all these issues are the ones that made it impossible to treat the actual problem. same thing with methodone clinics and integrating solutions to only the symptoms of the nations drug problem as a whole. everyone will tell you: "well, we have to do this it will save lives." and then all it does it make the problem worse and allow the next phase of their goal to seen rational or attainable. of course, our blind pals on the left cant seem to figure out that the one hand doesn't know that the other is shooting itself in the foot.

no poverty?
no need to shoot?

It's niggers. Mass shootings like these get all the attention but that sort of death toll is like a normal day in liberal run cities.

Huuuurrrrrr duuuuuurrrrrrrr, thats the sound of OP. Switzerland has a populationn of 8.5 million USA has a population of 327 million.

Jimmy Carter made it illegal to commit someone against their will.

Good. It still happens though

People who think that mental illnesses are as easy to spot as missing limbs are retards. Most mental illness goes undiagnosed well into adulthood. Being able to treat it (which, again, is sketchy trial-and-error in most cases) isn't going to change that.

What to know who is pushing this? I believe billionaire Johann Rupert let the cat out of the bag.
They fear the poor uprising.
youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI

Take 40 million niggers off our hands and we wont have a problem, either.

>poverty causes nigs to nig
>brainwashed by BBC and shitty schools

Attached: 1484530080921.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

Actually the trick is to not have niggers and spics.

>I've been in Genève, and I could hardly spot a white person.

Half the demography of the State of Geneva are foreigners. Foreigners who are not allowed to buy weapons without exceptional permissions, as my compatriot said it.

Foreigners do not give birth to Swiss nationals like in France, unless they take major administrative steps. Niggers and others mudslims are the last to take this kind of action.

Attached: 1512713149753.png (280x189, 5K)

Your country is also the size of my back bnb yard.