So Sup Forums I am done with living in Maryland. The gun laws suck, the cost of living is too high...

So Sup Forums I am done with living in Maryland. The gun laws suck, the cost of living is too high, and there are too many blacks.

I am looking to move to a warm English speaking state or country with few blacks and many Asians with a low cost of living.

What are your recommendations?

Attached: MD.jpg (959x771, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not the UK

Tasmania.
High score capital of Australia.

Come to Arizona.

PA, we're right down the street

New Hampshire has really good gun laws and is 93% white.

OK

Australia! Why didn't I think of that before?! I would love Australia!

In the running

I love PA! I grew up right next to the border, bt I want warmer.

I think I would enjoy NH, but I am not built for the cold.

Go to Spain 90% white, easy to get a job if you speak spanish, low cost of living, free health care... etc

Just go to Leesburg. Still close enough to work in DC.

Unfortunately only English and Greek. Learning Czech and InterSlavic.

Sorry, I did not want to say Spanish, I wrote it wrong, I wanted to say that if you know English it is very easy to get a job, as a teacher, a beach worker on the coast or anything, not to mention it is very easy to get a visa if you are white and from rich country.
I live in spain like 6 years and i didnt need spanish more than a couple of times.

Why are there so many people from Maryland on pol? Is it because all the niggers here that redpilled us?

Former Maryland resident here
The flag is nice and the white areas are great but fuck me do I hate Baltimore and the areas that force it blue
I guess New England could work or somewhere in the Midwest

I suspect so. I grew up in Hampstead MD now I live in Catonsville. I need to get out.

Help defend virginia, cross the potomac and let's create a DMZ.

Attached: 1504665756635.png (1826x1328, 3.97M)

If you are tired of the problems in america come to the Northwest. I'm serious
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/

Attached: NWF Tricolor.jpg (480x386, 30K)

Im in pg county myself.

I hate it here too user. Western NC mtns is where I want to head

I'm finding jobs with my company in Arizona that I qualify for. Applying today.

That sounds terrible.

I would love the Pacific NW.

Yeah it is, I was a liberal when I came here and after about a few months of working at a grocery store in this area I became redpilled.

Wyoming. Governor Matt Mead kicked out the one Somali that snuck in and impregnated his daughter. Gun laws are amazing and only black guy I've heard of that lives in Wyoming is more right wing than Ted Cruz (he's a surgeon that ran for Governor). Zero mosques, whites are tougher than Texans, guns everywhere. Good hunting and fishing as well.

I'm finding jobs in Alice Springs

AR-Musket

Attached: MD_1521991596600.png (180x164, 49K)