Boruto

This is a an intelligent thread for intelligent people (Narutards). No more spam now, only discussion. Image dumps go to /c/.
If he sees a fanart without a single intelligible sentence, Mitsuki will probe your anus with his snakes. If he sees shitposting, he will beat the shit out of your grandmother and turn your intestines inside out as many times as it takes until his snakes call them home. Also he will report you.
Now that that's settled, how and when do you think Kawaki is gonna get introduced in the story?

Kawaki is Iwabe.

Well, shit. I'd like that.

Swing-kun’s breeding ropes were bastardized by SP. Also, I’m still betting that this “vessel” in the manga is going to be Kawaki’s intro. Please don’t hurt me, based snekboi.

I think somewhere at the end of this arc or the start of the next he is going to stalk boruto from the shadows and then we won't see him again for another three chapters
or maybe that lady from the lab is working with him to prevent something
or atleast something along those lines

Pls no. He should have fun times with Metal and rich kid, not be reduced to an obvious thing like that.

He's gonna die in the Ao arc or?

>Want to live like in the old era
>A bit of a edgelord
>Fought Boruto at the academy
>Strong as fuck
>Mysterious grandpa
People might not believe that's him right now but everything is here. When it will happen don't say it was surprising.

Denki will die.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they’ll wait until after the anime adapts the movie before introducing Kawaki, but really, I’m not even convinced that Kawaki will be the “main villain” of Boruto

I'm not seeing it, he looks significantly different and it would be pretty dumb. I am pretty sure he is the vessel, it will probably be the big reveal once Ao is taken care of. This is just speculation, but based on the first promotional image that was released where he is in Konoha, Konoha may take him in or something.

Nah he's probably going to end up as Kara's lead scientist or some shit and directly responsible for the crash.

I expect it user don't get me wrong like the whole Obito Tobi thing but I really don't want it to happen.

TAKE THAT BACK

>manga adaptation
I hope they never adapt anything from this trashpile. Or if they do, make it so different in execution that it looks like a completely different story, and/or just a work that shared a script with the manga.

Sarada will never be Hokage

What's under his hat? When he's going to take it off?

Delete this.

How come? I quite like the manga myself including the art

What's so bad about the manga aside from the art and pacing, which the anime can fix? The first arc with discount Inari and the fatass sucked but I'm pretty sure it was rushed based on the fatass's empty hype. Nothing wrong with the current arc, in my opinion.

Hopefully during a fanservice bath scene.

is kakashi too busy still sulking over his dad to become a dad of his own?

That really is the end of Salad

The anime is going to adapt the manga. They already showed the Daimyo from the manga on a TV screen.

Different user, I think the art and pacing alone are enough to reasonably turn somebody off, but I quite like the current arc

Shut up, he'll start spamming again.

Sounds like falseflagging

Don’t talk shit about based KEKashi

Not even a mention of shipping, but you’re probably right anyways. Goddamn, can’t even enjoy good Uchiha memes now.

That's so fucking cute

I agree, but the anime can still mostly follow the same story and be decent. It is also why I am looking forward to when it gets to that point, it will be superior to the manga. They should have done it like DBS and had the anime be ahead.

Well I'm not getting an answer in the last thread so what's the news about Sarada that mentioned?

I don't know, it just read like a bad fanfiction to me. I can't take the original characters seriously, the little amount of original story it has is trash (cannibal ninja and trading card kid arc is atrocious). Ikemoto even managed to ruin the introduction of his big bads because of poor staging, lighting, and composition. Just compare the way Kara is introduced with the way Pain or Itachi are first introduced. It's absolutely atrocious and unimaginative, even by the standards or the series. They're like a bad parody of an evil organization in a James Bond from the 80s. Moreover we haven't even seen their face but we can already tell they're all generic and bland.

Fact.

I don't get why everyone hates the artstyle, i think looks kinda cool
it's kinda reminds me of the graffiti under train bridges but as people
some characters designed by kishi look kinda weird in it, but when it is characters that he made it looks fine to me