Dragon Ball Super

DBS is a show about an autistic grandfather who values training and fighting tough opponents over anything else.

This is supposed to appeal to children.

A guy who never even kissed his wife, never there for the birth of his children, and risks the safety of everyone for a good fight.

What are they trying to teach these kids nowadays? How is Goku supposed to be relatable?

>supposed
Yes, those are the magic words, because what keeps the DB trainwreck going are all the burgers 30 or a little bit over still buying anything that has the franchise slapped on it.

Ep 118:
> TRAGEDY CLOSES IN ON THE VANISHING UNIVERSE…!

Ep 119:
> A NEW SACRIFICE FROM UNIVERSE 7! UNIVERSE 4 GETS SERIOUS!

>what keeps the DB trainwreck going are all the burgers 30 or a little bit over

Don't pretend DB doesn't print $$$ in it's homeland

I'm not, but if you've never made the correlation between DBZ getting big and loads of merchandise on Murrica while it was dead on Japan (the hiatus between the end of GT to the new stuff, with the new shovelware of the year titles published by Atari being big pushes) it really makes you think.

I mean DB heroes really helped DBS come about and as most people know Heroes didn't come to the west... (PLS BANDAI)

>vegeta gets attacking UI
>goku has defensive UI
>fuse to beat jiren as an untouchable fighter

Reminder that the #cutegang is here to stay.

How pumped are we for the Sadala arc?

Describe Whis' sibling relationship with each of the angels.

The only way they can salvage Goku's character and make the show interesting and fun again, but keeping the light hearted tone they want is to just rip off OPM. Make mastered UI SSB KKx1000 Goku basically unbeatable, and have the story, struggles, hardships, and fights mostly revolve around the rest of the cast, and when things gets too dark or dangerous, just have Goku show up and one shot the big bad. There is literally nowhere to go after here but fighting angels, since Goku is already Beerus level.

It's almost always Gohanfags doing it. This one is an exception.

>DBS is a show about an autistic grandfather who values training and fighting tough opponents over anything else.
>This is supposed to appeal to children.
>A guy who never even kissed his wife, never there for the birth of his children, and risks the safety of everyone for a good fight.
Yep, that's pretty much Goku

>show for children
It is a show for mexicans

>not having a demon realm arc
>not having an evil spirit from an exempt universe arc
>not having an S-cell villain arc
Bruh, do you even Toei?

SOON

when will cabba fall for caulifla or kale and join the cutegang?

>people crying because the ToP was full of jobbers
Goku's tournaments are always like this.
>The fighters were awful
These are the worst universes for a reason. One of them relied entirely on one gimmick.

>How is Goku supposed to be relatable?
Because Goku is best boy?

the sad state of u6 nu saiyan fags! VERY SAD!

his duty is to saldala first.

These posts only make you guys look desperate as fuck.

The doesn't make sense, no reason to be desperate.

>le cutegang
>le sadala arc
I never seen a fanbase trying to grasp relevance in such a pathetic way like you guys.

Unfortunately DB is trying to appeal to manchildren now. This is the reason for the epidode sink that the shitty newcomers from this arc turned out to be.
Meanwhile Goku has been turned into a manchild now so this is why he is relatable to the manchild audience DB is pandering to as we speak.
On the other hand we have Gohan a responsible hard working adult with enormous potential to get stronger is sidelined for four arcs although thankfully the current one finally began moving in the right direction with screentime and power ups entirely explained by his ginormous potential he had ever since Gohan first entered this franchise. This way he can have increasing relevance in the plot and is right now the only non retarded u7 team member taking this tournament seriously including the erasure of other universes.

Because he follows his passion instead of being a cuck who only lives for others?

It sounds like you just don't know what relevance looks like.

>fuses
>gets beaten next the episode
so relevant, lower than ribrianne honestly.

And how is DB appealing to manchildren now?

How else are the nu-males supposed to enjoy Dragon Ball?

maybe make a waifu thread so they can post without an excuse? Its a good suggestion they should take.

Are you retarded or just pretending? Waifufags are everywhere now.
The one think about it that I am glad about is that their erasure will be the aftermath of none other than Gohan and Piccolo's fight.

Very good suggestion.

>one was beaten by a housewife
>the other was beaten by the MC using the most broken form of all time

but they lack any self awareness user. They will just keep posting the same garbage every thread.

>implying Goku won't knock them out with a stray kamehameha too

It's weird how she still gets drawn alongside Jiren, Hit, etc after that performance. This guy's not in the know I assume, but I still wonder if she'll have a different role in the manga.

El Jiren is lucky that Kefla and Hit didn't tag team him.

HEY U6! ONE DAY, ONE HOUR AND 16 MINUTES UNTIL YOU DIE!

>a day before U6 gets annihilated
>y-yeah cutegang, sadala arc!
Pure desperation.

he's just supposed t be entertaining

yeah he would've had to stare hard twice

That would be a major cockblock and I wouldn't bet on it. Those two are Godhan and Piccolo's prey by now.

The manga version will feature Kale as the main character because Toyo is the biggest Brolyfag on the planet.

>Hit holds him in a cage of time
>Kefla shoots her Christmas beam at him
I wonder how that would've turned out. Jiren was spooked by a simple ssb kamehameha so I feel like it would at least do something.

esto el fin

F-FAKE NEWS!

Today i remind them that vegeta is old news

I hate to break it to you, but Jiren has yet to get serious.

I wouldn't necessarily be against that, they only advertised Kale and then she doesn't even get a last solo fight, just basically became a power-up for Caulifla.

Gotta love that to counteract misconceptions of Goku's character, Akira Toriyama focused on the worst aspects of him.

its just sad at this point. caulifla and kale are well and truly eliminated and will not be relevant at all for the remainder of the arc, and the numerous characterfags posting every six minutes just made you seem sad and deluded, like the monetfags of wan piss

The erasure literally means nothing, it's purely cosmetic. Getting eliminated alone is basically erasure for the arc since they're not participating anymore.

He wasn't even spooked by the SSBKKx20 Genki Dama, let alone that puny kamehameha. He would just glare Kefla's beam away.

Gohan would be dead after this punch

He was spooked in the scene that crunchyroll deleted.

no he wouldn't lol

She was hyped up as being someone to look out for along with Kale and Jiren. It’s a shame that Toei dropped this ball with her, honestly this arc wouldn’t be so bad if there was at least one other top tier fighter to fill out the four months before the rematch. They got rid of Hit and Kefla too early, the only other fighters around their level are Frieza and Vegeta and surprise surprise they are both on U7.

malditos insectos del universo 4

He was already down from sensing her aura

Kefla will be dead, after Gohan's punch in the next episode.

>Jiren transcends ui all along
>he just didn't need it this entire time
>one shots Vegetto and kills him in the process by accident
>Jiren loses by dq

Why not make it a triple dose

Between her advertising in Heroes and the promos along with Kale/Jiren, and her awful performance in the ToP, was she supposed to be a threat and it got canned somehow, or was she just advertised for no reason?

Crunchyroll is not in control of that. It's toei that give them the footage.

what happened to el hermano?

He was hiding inside Frost who got erased

Remember when we got those fake spoilers of Freeza joining U4 before the tournament? How much better would this shitty arc have been if they actually went through with it?

It would still be shit because Freeza is irrelevant.

there was some serious meltdowns in those threads, with yamcha being the 10th member and shit. Funny times.

Give this image a proper title

Anybody got a definitive power scale for the top 10 ToP fighters?

>Hit's grey donut job.jpg

Worthless ningens

Yes,Goku's tournaments were full of jobbers,but that is no excuse to waste 8 fucking UNIVERSES' worth of content on 10 jobbers each. These are supposed to be the strongest fighters in their universe for fuck's sake.

Much better.

>Gokuck wouldn’t have energy
>Freezer vs Vegeta electric boogaloo 3
>Gohan would be out
>wouldn’t have been cucked out of his fight with the U6 saiyans
>more Frost shenanigans

Is goku a little girl?
No?

then you are not supposed to self insert as him you DUMB FUCK

Apologize.

Reminder that Ultra Instinct isn't as strong or effective as Super Saiyan 4.

It would have been cool to see them fight the other contestants rather than just job to Goku and Vegeta.

>struggles to lift a building

he has to many s-cells to die

SSJ4 is just Super UI in DBS, you'll see. Goku will debut it at the end of the U6 arc right after Vegeta gets UI.

Both Kale and Brianne got nerfed badly.

remind me again why the strategy was "team up on universe 7" but most only went after Goku instead of preying on the weaker members?

>implying Vegeta even achieves UI

>captcha mexican racin

they read the script that toei gave them

Nope. He canonically has the lowest amount of S Cells amongst the main saiyans.

>struggled to lift a skyscraper

not an argument

Strongest glass in the multiverse.

UI Goku would probably just dodge it because that's all he can do lmao.

Toppo too. It’s like just before the tournament began they decided that U7 needed to be wanked more and they changed the entire script around.

Or he would just go SSG.

toppo got fucked when ssb goku kicked the shit out of him in the most unflattering way.

I hope Jiren wins.

>ssj was originally anger
>then it became tingles
>now it became jedi shit

>be Future Trunks
>needs large amount of s cells due to a ssj dad and live an easy life
>Vegeta fucked Bulma before he was even close to getting ssj
>was born and aged months, way before Vegeta got ssj and gained enough s-cells for this shit to work
>hunted by androids all his life
Toriyama is a hack.

when did gohan learn the kamehameha?