Are Somalis the worst kind of immigrants?

Are Somalis the worst kind of immigrants?

Attached: somali-thots-twerking_1.webm (480x480, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Somalia
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
vdare.com/articles/exactly-who-in-america-has-this-insatiable-appetite-for-somali-immigration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're the niggers of Africa

Yes.

Yes. Literally worst country and worst people on earth

I asked because we don't have much Somalis here and they're black caucasians so I thought they were better than other niggers

yes

Jews

"syrian" refugees

That much? Why?

It likely depends where you live and what you’re exposed to. It’s probably going to be an African though.

>from: Melbourne, Australia
>hate: Sudanese

Would bleach both.

Highest crime rates. Highest unemployment rates. Lowest literacy.

Somalis are the niggers of Africa.

Tied with Afghans

>black caucasians
>black
>caucasian

Choose one, stupid surrender monkey.

no they arent you stupid shill

Attached: image993.jpg (500x334, 107K)

>They are just like us but with black skin
>Race isnt just skin you idiots

Nice contradiction

They literally are the black people of Sweden.

Attached: somalier_borlange_dalarna.png (585x382, 412K)

nig + islam do you really have to ask why?

somalis and ethiopians are aryans

This is absolutely haram.

>Anarchist, Muslim, African, niggers

The only thing that could make them worse is if they were Jews.

Fuck off kike.

It's just niggers in general bro.

Yes

Q predicted this

They look like Mohammed Farah

>mutt getting mad that somalis and ethiopians have more aryan blood than he does
fuck off yourself you poes

Somalis are violent, highly prone to extremism, illiterate and unemployable. They embody all the worst traits of the negro, amped up to 10.

Introduce Islam and you've got a bomb.

Why are actual Congoloid Negroids smarter than Somalians? I thought Somalians were supposed to have some kind of Caucasian mix?

>t. jew living among niggers

You don't get more aryan than me, stupid fuck.

All Africans are the worst type

Stop believing jewish propaganda. They will tell you anything to get you to accept shitskins as one of your own.

Wrong, they enslaved and sold multiple surrounding tribes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Somalia
Trough I'm biased because my maid is somali.

>They're the niggers of Africa

Attached: 1519249936442.jpg (655x527, 36K)

What do you mean "black people". They are Swedes, just like you are, fucking bigot.

Attached: swedish man reading a book.jpg (400x377, 37K)

I'm not saying they're Caucasian exactly, but they definitely have Semitics blood. This should make them higher than Niggers at least

i am iranian, a persian, more aryan than you will ever be. stay mad you mutt. your country will NEVER be a white majority EVER AGAIN.

Attached: 443179_original.jpg (239x350, 25K)

no,the worst are afghans

You're a desert monkey, mohammed, and we're still a white majority, inbred kike. Go have a bacon sandwich after you're done fucking a dog. I'm envisioning you LOVING a BLT right now.

Yes. Closely followed by Eritreans.

>and we're still a white majority
it's dropping BIGLY each decade and you know it. there is NO WAY to reverse this trend.

what's going to happen to america once it's 20% white? once the majority vote for bigger government, more gibs, to take away your guns?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Can't top Algerians

t. a skinny

moroccans and north african mutts in general are worse

My city has a "little Somalia" and there's shootings, killings, robberies, and rapes on a daily basis, cops don't know what the cause is or what to do...

White people consolidate power and regroup. Once lawlessness sets in within the liberal states, martial law will be declared and Dominion Recovery Teams will swoop in to evacuate remaining white people from these areas while exterminating the unwanted illegal squatters occupying American soil. (this means your relatives)

California will be rescued from the illegal menace, Jews in DC will be hung from the trees, and we will bury your family members on top of gigantic hogs, guaranteeing they spend eternity in Hell, next to Mohammed and his pre-teen wife Aisha. :)

Don't think it's possible? Shitskins lack to organization to effectively occupy and keep even an illegal settlement. After we've cemented a re-organized nation, we're going to drop a few nukes on Iran, Syria and Israel, just to make sure you filth are never a problem to the west again.

This is the prophecy fulfilled.

Attached: grabbler.jpg (237x286, 35K)

>Hey, I know you're already struggling to control and integrate the groids in your nation, but here are even more groids and these ones are inbred and don't share a religion with you!

Somali "refugees" are proof our governments are hostile to us.

Attached: bN6Wfp9.jpg (680x907, 212K)

so you think a race war will automatically kick off? lol ok.

It’s not really that stupid of a statement. It’s basically that they are the niggerest of the niggers

t. White Minnesotan from New Mogadishu a.k.a. Cloudtown

Race war? No. This isn't about race. It's about returning to law and order. Things will get worse before they get better, but war is inevitable.

The U.S. isn't like Britain, France, Germany or Sweden. There are far too many armed patriots here to make disarming a reality. No amount of media meming is going to persuade the majority that apathy is the answer.

What's this "little Somalia"?

Yes

Take it from me, i'm Scandinavian. Somalis are like insects, they're usually harmless on their own, but they swarm together they can cause alot of trouble.

Attached: 1491339352452.jpg (700x753, 107K)

The Clintons seeded a bunch of Somalis in Minnesota(weird combination of heavily white/Scandinavian and liberal) in the 90's. All they do is hang around shopping malls and collect welfare. The ones who do have jobs are constantly trying to sue their employers for not letting them spend half the workday praying.

Why do they all fucking gather in Scandinavia? Do they even survive in the cold?

Because our traitor governments are very fond of them, we have alot of foreign aid invested in these countries.

I'll take sand niggers over somali niggers anyday. They're literally subhuman.

how can i be a rich northern itailian do-nothing NEET and have african maids ?

We should be helping Ethiopia wipe out the Somalis for some lebensraum. They're ridiculously good-looking and are good Orthodox Christians.

Attached: Sayat Demissie.jpg (500x707, 56K)

I rent real estate.

>They're ridiculously good-looking and are good Orthodox Christians.
Fucking mutts. Everytime.

Attached: amerimutt.png (304x306, 7K)

I think west africans go to french speaking countries because of the language.

east africans come here because Somalia, lol.

nafris are worse

Attached: nafri.jpg (542x523, 321K)

is this a trick question?

Attached: 1518969002512.jpg (1800x1173, 1.91M)

They're definetely cancerous

Do you even know what Caucasian means

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

Them or the Maghreb Arabs, i cant decide

Shut the fuck up Danish cuck
Ethiopeans are more based than you ll ever be, wanna be Viking faggot. Even Germans cuck you
Well done mutt, you people pleasantly surprise me from time to time

Attached: 1521789799314.gif (482x800, 29K)

Go see an eye doctor.

American niggers are the same way.

your goat is calling dune coon.

in minneapolis the niggers hate somalians. There are race wars between the two cause blacks triggered they claim to be black

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Yeah, probably.

Attached: DHNsUxKXgAECG6e.jpg (1024x878, 48K)

Yes, they are a plague on Toronto and Alberta
Plus it seems the woman can't handle our food and blow up(no pun) to 400lbs

Attached: tomurders2.png (1256x605, 935K)

>somali-thots-twerking_1.webm
That's considered a 10/10 in nigger land?

They all look lowkey handicap

>The enemy is VERY easily offended.
>The enemy is VERY quick to take to violence.

Attached: 1521713638410.jpg (503x767, 74K)

Disgusting subhumans. What are we going to do about the subhuman Afghan / Iranian / Somalian problem guys?

If you aren't a mutt, Caucasian means someone who is from the Caucasus region. So Chechen, Georgian, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Circassian, etc.
If you are a mutt, Caucasian is someone who is white.
Neither of these definitions could make sense of a "Black Caucasian".
However, the mutt definition of the word comes from the idea of the "caucasoid" race. ie; people who aren't niggers or chinks. This includes Europeans, Russians (not the mongol kind), Caucasian peoples (sans Azerbaijan), and also Semites, Berbers, Persians, most Turkish Turks, Indians, Cypriots etc.
The caucasoid race isn't real, however if we consider this definition of the word, a "Black Caucasian" makes a bit of sense as it could mean North African (berber) or Indian.
Still, if that's what you meant, you're using the word incorrectly and should've said Berber/North African or Indian

I would give anything to bleach and marry the thot on the left.

Iranians are rapists?

I'd rather just say niggers.

as u wish mr 44% nigger

Yes.

Retard. It's a fucking zoomali. What else on earth would try to convince you that niggers are caucasian?

Damn bro. Those are some caucasian mofos.

what's that photo? is it the helicopter pilot?

Why doesn't their "aryan" blood translate to IQ? What's the average IQ of zoomaliland?

Yes - theya re the worst.

chinks swarm a society, most ebey the law and work but eventually will turn us into insect workers.

Pajeets are very bad too - either dirt poor and cheat or the oens with money have no taste and get fat and will just ruin everything they touch.

But Somalis - they are the absolute worst, everything they touch will die eventually.

Niggers actually have British blood.

Why did christcucks insist on importing so many of these disgusting alien looking niggers?

Oh shit! They are so caucasian bro!

100% this.
Those cockroachs are the worst of the worst

That would make sense if Zinidine Zidane was black. But he isn't. So it doesn't.

Attached: nintchdbpict000309870919-e1490182278814.jpg (960x740, 65K)

Oh fuck! It's more caucasians!

vdare.com/articles/exactly-who-in-america-has-this-insatiable-appetite-for-somali-immigration

Good article on this totally evil polic of bringing in thousands of people who never have and bnever will contribute one damn thing to the west

Only because gypsies aren't technically considered "immigrants" in most countries.

fuck off
there can be only one

i agree with this post

half arab half nigger
the worst of both worlds united in one person

Honestly, not even joking, they don't look like they are from this planet.
It amazes me how different they are from even their neighboring countries.
They seem to have a much higher rate of crime over an Arab. At least in Canada.
Also, they are 100% Gibsmedat mentality, and again, basically the only Muslims on welfare here.
They also seem to have a very low IQ, especially the gibsmedat types.
I worked with a Christian Somali, he was a good guy, but that's an exception to the rule in general.