What exactly was the meaning of this scene

what exactly was the meaning of this scene

Asuka greatest value as a character is a masturbatory aid.

Why the fuck is his hand covered in it? Did he jizz on his other hand?

>Not wearing jerk-off gloves
It's almost as if Shinji wanted this to happen

That he couldn't control himself, and that she really meant something.

then why did he try to choke her twice

Just because. Don't you want to be choked to near unconsciousness, user?

yes but that's besides the point

Sup Forums is not a search engine

It's never besides the point. Simply not the same without putting your hands around someone.

condemning the otaku neckbeards for their perversion

An otaku would dress her up in pretty clothes or play MMOs with her. And I don't have a neckbeard.

FPBP

Don't forget to have tissues handy.

It means anno is sexually frustrated that he can't have sex with two dimensional 14 year old girls

But what if the OPPOSITE is true? What if the real Anno is a train rapist, and the real reason he doesn't film anything is cause he's always in and out of prison?
What if Anno gets to have all the teenage pussy he wants? It would explain the smirk, and why he's always anxious when asked a direct question.

How the fuck do you manage to get it all over your hand? That's what I don't get.

All jokes aside I think it was to show that Shinji was not a homosexual and that he is attracted to women.

Always jerk off in the shower, it’s easier to clean up

Yeah. After Peter Pan tries to talk you into dying with him, it's definitely time to prove something.

Shinji probably has a small ass dick so when he was jacking it his hand was covering the tip.

it represents people fapping to Asuka doujins

Or very long fingers.

But I think my explanation makes sense, now we have definitive proof he isn't gay.

>implying throwing away tissues is difficult

>not fapping so much you don't jizz anymore

No mess, no problem.

That can't be good user.

>bust like shinji
>wash hand
>done
are people really so autistic they think washing their hands is hard?

(You)'re so fucked up.

Easier to get extremely sticky and stuck like super glue to all your tummy hair. Man it's been ages...

He shouldv busted over her face instead, then no jizzhand woes.