Re:Zero

arc 5, chapter 19:
zerotranslations.com/arc-5-chapter-19/
mega.nz/#F!xjIykIZL!oQ_GFOH-BDqMCOrqJ_C81A
it took forever, but we made it, the ride's finally starting!

nice

she's a lot of fun to do, her attitude is completely different from what I expected.
>Fortuna: “There are some things I regret sooo much. Where I wish I could've been kinder to people. If I had thought that way sooner, I'm sure my brother wouldn't have relied on me last.”
>Sirius: “Sure enough, there it is. We have Love. It existed, here. Everyone's heart is one, and in a scene of joy as well. We do not need tragedy. We are tired of a world which would have us cry. No one wants such a world. If our hearts want to connect, then they should do so through sharing joy and happiness. Whether it be tragedy! Or Wrath! We don’t need any of it!”
who knows what fortuna would have become without emilia? pandora does.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Is Rem back yet? If not, I don't care.

Stop disrespecting translatorbro.

OH FUCK YES

i love you

I'm going to have to catch up. Haven't done as much reading as I should have lately.

Thanks!

> she's a lot of fun to do, her attitude is completely different from what I expected.

I didn't expect her to be like that either. It'll be fun searching foreshadowing in her looooooooong speeches (she almost beat Echidna already...).

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

wassup!

>Beatrice, who was holding his hand, and Emilia, who stood nearby, looked down at Subaru with concern. Subaru grew so pale that the two couldn’t help but hold their breath.
>Subaru: “—I feel sick.”
>It had been a year since he’d Returned by Death, and the overwhelming incident that had just preceded his Death left him on the verge of vomiting as he held his shaking knees.
>Thus, the spiral of Death began once more. This time, the cycle of nightmares was staged in the city of Pristella.
>— Once again, the curtain rose.

My tragedy boner is absolutely solid right now.

>Returned by Death
It sounds so cool that way, doesn't it? It's always funny when I remember that in Japanese, it's more or less the equivalent of saying "Respawn" or "Ghetto Hearth".

even if it might be dumb, shi ni modori is still a kind of cool sounding name.

Well, yeah. But I think it's actually Shini Modori. It's hard to tell. It has various synonyms as a gaming term. Mostly always pairing the kana spelling for the English word "Death" with the name of a teleport spell.

The exact English equivalent for the same concept, which is also sometimes used by them, is "Death Warp".

It calls to mind the idea of taking off all your clothes and jumping off a cliff to get back to the respawn point, because walking would take too long.

cute potato

Fucking finally

>Crack.
>The sound of breaking eggshells echoed like a round of applause.
>The square became a pool of red.
>That was an ending.
God damn.

Wasn't expecting Wrath. I was under the impression that Priscella had her locked up already from skimming these threads months ago. What's the Authority? Hypnotic speech or something?

she can connect people's hearts and make them share feelings. so if one of them dies or gets hurt, they will all feel it.

a la kiznaiver?

I'm sorry user... I am sorry

it's ok user, i forgive you.

thank you user!

best dad

>mfw people still care about this dogshit

Don't use Agni to shitpost, mongrel

Fuck off

Last thing a translation user posted that I read was when Beako finally teamed up with Subaru to take down the white rabbit final boss.

How behind am I guys?

I mean you've just got the last leg of arc 4 (you're pretty close to the end) then 19 chapters of arc 5. it's not all that far behind at all really.

Well thats like the second to last chapter of arc 4 and we are on chapter 19 of arc 5. So a good amount of chapters behind

Always a joy to see a good pic of best girl, and she's hanging out with the maid which is nice too.

new translator?

This anime was gay

new translator

>reading arc 4
>Subaru unleashes a can of UNSEEN HAND on Garfiel
I swear to god if this this a one and done deal I'm going to be pissed

>The audience cheered up, and everyone present began clapping.
>That was not only a scene of praising a young man's dedication and courage, but also a beautiful scene showing the kindness of human nature.

I loved that entire fight.

Anyone gonna put them on the megaupload?

I need an epub version of EX1.

check OP.

No I mean 19.

oops sorry it's fixed.

Every thread until-
Stop copying me, I'm not dead yet.

ty dad.

Invisible Providence? He uses that more. He's probably been using it too much in Arc 6. It's not good for the soul.

so did the MC get together with Rem in the novel, or he still prefers second tier girls?

>rem
Who?

>so did the MC get together with Rem in the novel
Yes. The anime cut those scenes. The jokes Ram makes about him being the type of person to cheat? The novels repeat those jokes more frequently, and they're entirely accurate descriptions of his character.

No, he didn't.

He did for like one hour before she got gluttony'd

then why even watch / read this anymore? does Rem have the slightest chance? The main girl pales in comparison

>then why even watch / read this anymore?
I'm not following this series because of Rem.

Who cares about rem? I wanna see more witch lore and fights with archbishops.
Heck, i wanna see more brotto and garf too.

10/10 side characters.

Are you just going to ignore the other posts?
>does Rem have the slightest chance?
Subaru literally already confessed to her in the novels.

>then why even watch / read this anymore?
Because Ferris and Crusch exist.
Remove Subaru, Rem and Emilia and replace them with Fourier, Ferris and Crusch and boom, the series would be 11/10. No autistic NEETs, elves or potatoes in sight. Just 3 great friends.

Tappei showed a glimpse of what could have been.

confessing has no meaning if the end game is not the girl you confess too.

I was just provoking you guys. I think this series has a very interesting concept, cheaply represented by the anime.

Holy shit, fucking neat.

Well, here's the way to put it. Subaru is extremely attached to Rem and doesn't presently seem like he'd be willing to drop her. He's a possessive and jealous guy about it, referring to her as "my Rem". Take that for what you will.

fuck off catfag, you don't even care about Re:zero

>Ferris and Crusch are my favorite characters and I'll be reading the EX tomorrow. If I'm completely honest, they are the only reason I'm following this series.

I want to have sex with Roswaal.

hey guys did you see this?

And they said that Rem isn't waifubait.

Wait. Is this another Rem clone? Has it begun?

Truly the NGE of ours time.

Reminder. Rem was originally written to have proper maid clothes. Imagine a version of the story where they weren't made cuter.

It's the age of Rem.
If Tappei won't wake her up we'll make more Rems.

Go to bed, Ferrisfag.

we will save her from his grasp and wake her up by force.

So the key to successful waifubait design is making her another Rem huh?

it only shows how popular she is nothing more moron.

How is
popular/good character = waifubait
now?

No, I'm looking at this and it seems older than I expected. There are over a hundred chapters translated. Not sure when the maid character was introduced. She seems to be an actual dog girl, though. The maid's design predates when Rem would have become popular in the anime, but Rem's design definitely came first.

What we're seeing here? This is probably one of the first Rem clones. The series itself just seems to be pure wish-fulfillment garbage.

So someone happened to read the LNs before it got popular and just really liked Rem?
That's nice I guess

It was a better design imo. Let's just say Roswaal is a pervert and wanted an outfit with boob windows.

yeah thats a nice thought

Rem isn't popular because of her design, so no that isn't the key.

She is popular because of her dick lust and her design.

That's what it looks like. The maid seems to be early in the story. It's also on the same site as Re:Zero, and I think Re:zero was relatively popular there. Now, when I said the series is absolute wish fulfillment dogshit, I mean that.
>“I’ll get everything that I want. I’ll fulfillーーall of my desires!”
>Kakeru who was suddenly teleported into a fantasy world with a lottery ticket.
>He obtained a “cheat” ability that would make all his abilities 777 times.
>His Power, 777 times, the strongest.
>His Magic Power, 777 times, unrivaled.
>His vessel as a man, 777 times, the Harem-route is already confirmed!!
>And with more lottery tickets in the fantasy world,
>Kakeru’s cheat abilities increase one next to the otherーー

>Unrivaled Harem cannot be stopped by anyone?!!

Nope. Subaru makes Ram dye her hair blue and use a padded bra, calling it good enough though.

>Death loop starts again
Oh boy oh boy. Does any moonspeaker know how much suffering is in store this time around?

I want to see Barusu in clown makeup.

If that was all she needed, this abomination would be as popular as her.

Ferris and Crusch are the miracles of the universe.

That series needs to get an anime adaptation first.