I've noticed that a lot of male gun owners tend to be lacking in other departments...

I've noticed that a lot of male gun owners tend to be lacking in other departments. I guess it's because people with a lack of testosterone are attracted to the idea of carrying a gun. Makes sense, really.

As someone who is extensively trained in Jiu Jitsu, I have never felt the need to carry a gun. The truth is, only sad betas carry guns because it makes them feel tough.

Attached: pol-has-small-dicks.jpg (1200x900, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAGE

>people with a lack of testosterone are attracted to the idea of carrying a gun
Sure, because it's all women and low test soyboys who are sticking by the 2nd. The big burly country bumpkins with testosterone ridden bodies that have put them in line for the heaviest jobs out there, they are all ok with repealing the 2nd amendment

Attached: herb.jpg (643x451, 80K)

Guns are carried concealed and ones at home are locked. It's only use is self defense. You can call names or project your self all you want but it's for self defense.

Attached: IMG_2042.jpg (457x456, 56K)

>As someone who is extensively trained in Jiu Jitsu, I have never felt the need to carry a gun. The truth is, only sad betas carry guns because it makes them feel tough.
holy shit, this is napoleon-dynamite-tier cringe.

Attached: laughingcamel.jpg (403x403, 46K)

BJJ will not stop a 5.56 you stupid fucking nigger. How stupid can you be?

sage

So you think Trump is a Nazi or Facist or tyrannical dictator? Then why do you not want to be armed to fight the tyrannical Trump regime?

Attached: IMG_1832.jpg (500x616, 55K)

OP, quit complaining about the quality of cocks you suck. this is a political board.
SAGE

Lol you are so right

Attached: IMG_2097.jpg (500x357, 27K)

What to know who is pushing this? I believe billionaire Johann Rupert let the cat out of the bag.
They fear the poor uprising.
youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI

Right, but you can bridge the gap and choke the gunman out pretty quickly with BJJ

>muh self defense

Stop acting like you need to take matters into your own hands. We have the police for that and if you have to fight back there are martial arts that can help with that.

You probably like to watch PickUp videos in youtube

Attached: 20141024__25TCAMAR_2_300.jpg (300x211, 8K)

>makes you look a bigger dick
looks like fishdick should have learned how to write, or had his jew handler review it for him

roasties cannot ruin this board.

Police didn't help in FL shooting.

Attached: IMG_1885.jpg (1024x512, 308K)

Cool karate story, rabbi

>I've noticed that a lot of male gun owners tend to be lacking in other departments.

so you've sucked a lot of redneck republican cock?

what if owning a gun has nothing to do with dicks

>I've noticed that a lot of male gun owners tend to be lacking in other departments.

How did you come to that conclusion OP?

Holy shit you're really on to something here. I foresee this could be a great argument we could use in the future, why hasn't anyone ever thought of this before??

why are you worried about my dick, chang?

Attached: 1400587212921.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Worst argument ever, sage.

>Stop acting like you need to take matters into your own hands. We have the police for that and if you have to fight back there are martial arts that can help with that.

Are you retarded?

Attached: IMG_1826.jpg (844x3043, 518K)

It wasn't safe for them to do so.

It's from all the dick sucking he does.

That argument works but it doesn't explain in the slightest why you would want to take anyone's gun rights away.
I don't own any guns but I am happy to argue for peoples' basic rights for property ownership of all extremes.

I was starting to get worried about midterm elections. That we might get enough democrats in to really fuck up our reactionary movement. Then the astroturfing pimps used the kids to try to push for gun control. It makes me so happy to see how stupid the left is.

There is nothing like liberals protesting for gun control to energize and mobilize the Republicans. The midterms are going to stomp the democrats ass in the dirt so bad. And they're too stupid to see it coming -just like Trump's election.

Attached: 86714885309.jpg (840x1129, 371K)

I always find this to be a really shitty argument because the truth is both sides really don't interact. Like how many gun owners do you actually know if you live in a liberal area?

When I lived in Jew York I was a pariah for owning a gun because no one else did.

Now that I live in a rural area, everyone owns a gun of some sort.

Attached: 1508121523695.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>muh dik

Literal nigger tier argument, hide and sage.

Why dont we just give our police and military Jiu-Jitsu training instead of firearms?

>martial arts
yeah, the martial art of firing a gun at your enemy

Post pics of your dick next to your gun collection faggots!

If you truly were as good in jiu jitsu as you pretend to be you would know a 110lb woman doesnt stand a chance against 3 attackers who spent the last years locked up and working out.

2/10 made me reply.

Attached: compensating6356.jpg (400x356, 25K)

Yes, please do this! It will prove my point.

Stop responsibly enjoying things that make scary noises! Go play video games and enjoy a soy latte!

>Jiu Jitsu
He fell for the Joe Rogan meme.

it is mostly middle aged men and skinny bois desu, ofc they are not complete wimps, but pretty close to it.

Why is it "red neck republican" are married with kids? And betas are still virgins at age 30?

Attached: IMG_1860.png (564x564, 259K)

without a doubt the dumbest post on /pol

Attached: E78AD91C-2E7C-4900-8281-A4C95F3A4FBD.jpg (249x273, 29K)

Daily reminder that almost no modern UFC fighters train traditional BJJ anymore.

oh yeah, it was real safe for the kids inside. They were fucking cowards.

do they just train regulard BJ's then?

all police are bastards but that was probably stolen from a drug dealer we have a dare cop car that was stolen in a drug bust that the cops have thats pretty sweet

Most gun owners are hunters. You going to put buck into rear-naked choke?

Second, you got armed assholes shooting at you or breaking in your house, you think that self defense class you took will save you.

Most MMA and boxers own guns. Mayweather walks around with a swat team for security

Give me your address. I'll come shoot you in the ass and we'll see what helps you more; the police or your stage acrobatics.

gun beats jiu-jutsu, idk how to break it to you, you cant put a .45 round into an omoplata lol b8 r8 8

This is the most "Matrix tier" fantasy I have ever heard. If this was true, our military wouldn't have guns, just a bunch of roid heads led by General Rogan.

>We have the police for that

Yes, they certainly did a great job in Parkland.

Nothing wrong with hunting using guns but then again you don't NEED 10 bullets to kill a deer, do you?

If you have a break-in all you have to do is put as many doors between you and them as you can and call the police. They should get there in plenty of time to arrest them and then they'll get prison time.

There's no way anyone can be this retarded. Kys

Attached: 1521989453637.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

People in the real country us guns as tool.
Beta cucks with big collections of guns are secretly wanting socks and use guns as a substitute.
Pol is closet care central

You people keep failing to understand the reason why guns are legal in USA. You WANT a controlled society where the state is your babysitter.

>As someone who is extensively trained in Jiu Jitsu, I have never felt the need to carry a gun. The truth is, only sad betas carry guns because it makes them feel tough.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1511209005020.jpg (700x520, 82K)

>via 9gag
I thought we all said leftists couldn’t meme?

Attached: DF5428F5-F27C-417A-9C14-E75310314F9B.gif (500x500, 638K)

>extensively trained in Jiu Jitsu
Why do I picture a fat Cheeto crumb neckbeard weeaboo with a samurai sword next to his pc when I read this

It makes you look a BIGGER dick

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.jpg (750x1000, 50K)

And if there are 2+ guys robbing you?

I live in the country, my average response time in 28mins.
>Hunting with more than one round
Wild Boar hunting.

women are attracted to men who can handle responsibility, and betas would put video games in front of a job and family.

Well, we all can't be the highly trained, fearless killing machine oozing testosterone that you are. If we were we would be shilling anti gun talking points for Jew Billionaires for minimum wage right along with you.

Attached: 5317431+_081ce28749f0b0591cace1affec690e6.jpg (350x350, 110K)

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

maybe police response time is fast in your gated yuppie community. You live in the sticks and it can take a while.

Not only that, it’s your job to protect yourself. If anyone is a cuck, it’s you. While your bitch ass is cowarding in some corner hoping some cop comes to save you.

BTW, cops have shown in these school shootings they can’t be relied on. The cops stood outside Columbine for almost an hour while they shotup the library.

I agree with you. However, I see it as a positive thing. Guns are the ultimate equalizer. No matter how much power or privilege you have, you get shot, the end result is still the same. Literally the only good thing about guns is that they allow betas to stand up to alphas.

Youn dont hunt with an AR 15 fzggot.

No group of armed people have tried to break in hour house. You are phony tough and as useless as the 4 sheriff's should outside .

Newsletter is a dumb are wife beater who carries 200k cash around because he is to dumb to use fans properly but way to take life lesson from a wife bester.

Seriously, if You are afraid of a break in put bars on the Windows, cheaper and safer.

Thank you for understanding. We have a war between individual rights vs collective (government) rights.

Attached: IMG_1356.jpg (721x928, 110K)

>larping intesifies
Yes... lots of people DO hunt with AR 15's
You've probably never heard of a Bushmaster though
kys

Go move to Europe you bitch. Only a true faggot would want to make citizens defenseless while the government is fully armed.

The very fact our government doesn’t go full dictatorship is because they know they’d lose against an uprising.

>you don't hunt with a rifle

?

What happens when a woman gets surrounded by 5 rapist/murderer niggers though?

> we have the police for that

Nice bait, faggot.

How would your Jiu Jitsu protect you from a guy with a simple P227? Martial arts look good on movies apart from that they are completely useless. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Attached: 1514581719564.gif (243x274, 635K)

He never implied he knew a lot of gun owners, he just said he spends time examining and comparing their junk whenever he can

>muh skinny jeans
>your small dick.

So much for hour "good guy with a gun" argument chumps. Oh you really feel like you're braver than the cops you keyboard warrior

SAGE THIS SHIT.

DO NOT DISARM.

THE LEFT WANT YOU DEAD

THEY WILL LAUGH AS YOU ARE KILLED

THEIR DUMBASS INSULTS DO NOTHING

NEVER DISARM

>Asian man attacks people's penis sizes

Attached: house.jpg (964x541, 245K)

faggots I am keeping my guns

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Just because your daddy hasn’t this issue is NOT at all remotely the norm. My cock hurts most women. And I own 3 guns. So... gfy

How many gun owners cocks have you seen faggot?

Its a dick in Freud dream psychoanalysis babble.
The dick represents power in feminist/progressive pseudo intelectual think. So the gun=dick=power. And they want power consolidated in the hands of the state.

Jew Jitsu won’t kill senators when they enact tyranny

Ignorant faggots who can't shoot for s Hit think they can make UP for lack of practice with bigger clips.
We don't have buns we hate stupid faggots having guns

Guns are the last line of defense against tyrannical gov. You thought Trump was a dictator but you want to give up your last line of defense? Protesting tyrannical gov will put you in a shallow grave. Just ask the Chinese or North Korea desidents.

My penis is also concealed when I go out in public.

Attached: 1516338528555.png (625x626, 111K)

'cause this guy's oozing testosterone, am i right?

Attached: fruityasianboy.png (526x218, 272K)

those are people who are comfortable with their low test. What OP meant is that low=test people who are insecure about their low testosterone are the ones carrying guns.

You faggots don't scare the government.
Your guns didn't stop hafta.
Your guns don't stop taxes.
Guns didn't stop abortion from being legal.
Guns don't stop your factory from being shut down

Whats with with leftists and cocks anyway? When you think about it 80% of their arugrments/insults easily make their way back to cocks.

Something we're missing out here?

OP is a disgruntled beta-male.
Check the OP pic, that's him.

How small is the government's dick?

Attached: extermination.jpg (642x449, 67K)

>you look a bigger d*ck
American english

good do your jew jitsoo on me from 50 ft away as i pump some hollow points into your chest you fucking retasrded faggot
also u r a fat soyboy cucked bull prepper. die already

>clips
Lol only gun that uses clips are the M1
They are called MAGAZINES

I guess you are the stupid faggot who shouldn't have guns?

Attached: IMG_1507.jpg (600x338, 26K)

Or, we just cut off your water, power, internet and wait until you give up

stop hating abortion. it keeps the nigger population in check. also mexicans need abortions for ALL pregger mexisluts

Soyboys have low test and you don't see any of them having a gun or being pro gun. Also, your fighting skills are completely useless when defeding yourself against someone who has a gun.

This is top level trolling.