A majority of Americans favor gun control, it’s over

A majority of Americans favor gun control, it’s over

mobile.twitter.com/FoxNewsSunday/status/977894255871086593

Attached: C36A0F5D-028B-4553-9429-597EBC2A52B1.jpg (750x1025, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/issues/march-lives-now-operating-dark-money-nonprofit-advocacy-group/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Fox News)))
Kys. If their polls were remotely accurate, Hillary is president.

Is it time to start shooting people yet?

>MSM polls

Always a reliable source.

Gonna need a fact check

Dumbass

Attached: 425BE637-2E8B-4534-9560-2A79F4F31B4A.jpg (322x1003, 110K)

Fake news

LMAO now even fox news, republican shilling news, has echos truly amazing

Deny it all you want, but we’ll be like the U.K. in 20 years because free speech will be next to be targeted

>even
You new here, kike?

>BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS In bold font
We see your tricks kikes

Awesome! Then they can get 2/3 of the senate and house and then 38 states to propose and ratify and amendment to the constitution restricting gun rights. Otherwise fuck off

If you dumb faggots think that your billionaire organized rally full of kids and leftists spouting off does anything but redpill the masses to the problems of public education and provide new NRA support, you're fucking morons. You've got yourself all whipped up in your own lies. That's why you all cry and kys when reality hits and you lose.

3 of those are already a thing

Does not matter.

What were the odds of Hilary winning the election again? Wasn't it like 97% in her favor?

A lot of companies cut ties with the NRA and the energy is on our side, ban assault rifles now

The funny thing is that people who honestly advocate this can't even define what an assault rifle is

Yeah good luck with that.

It's not leftists, you stupid fuck. It's the entire government. They're all members of secret societies and they're working together. You have no power. Everything is controlled, even the NRA. They have a Jewish spokesperson for fuck's sake, who tweeted that "I love Israel". Wake the fuck up.

they didnt ask me

You need to frame the argument and the subsequent reaction appropriately and logically.
Yes, of course rational citizens support gun control.
You can say “omg it’s over” when majority of Americans support gun CONFISCATION.
I keep my guns in a safe and I don’t let anyone borrow them, I treat my guns better than majority of Americans treat their cellphones. This is all part of gun control. Don’t conflate control with elimination.
A holster, safety, gun locks, back ground checks, paying money for them, all part of the controlled distribution of guns. Guns are not liberally dispensed like condoms or abortions. Never have been.

all weapons are assault weapons.

This is true. I didn't state it properly.

Society isn't rep v dem. Society is the jews vs humanity. If you think there is a clear line between good and evil political parties then you should kys

I could get this resolved or even better if I just polled left wing assholes from one particular area. I could get 95% for gun control if I asked Santa Monica. This poll is BULLSHIT.

Ok. Not true at ALL but ok.

Society is COMMUNISTS VS FREEDOM. You’re a fucking blind idiot.

stop samefagging and TYPING like THIS.
>>>/plebbit/

You fucking burger there is a difference between common sense gun laws and a full gun ban. Background checks should be normal before you buy a weapon

no

Attached: image.jpg (576x358, 151K)

So you want mentally ill people walking around with guns ?

What would they be "checking" for that they aren't already "checking" for? Age restriction is not such a bad thing, may keep 18-19 year olds from shooting up schools if they can't get guns. The assault weapons thing is what gets me though. Every weapon ever created is an assault weapon. Fuck, if I bash your skull with my shoe, it's an assault weapon. Ban shoes? Assault rifles are already banned unless you have a special permit, which I have heard is hard to acquire, and expensive. People can spend like 15 seconds googling AR-15 to find out that AR in this sense does not mean Assault Rifle, it stands for ArmaLite. I have not seen one media source so much as even touch that, and will just let the fucked brain populous think AR-15 stands for Assault Rifle-15. I am becoming increasingly afraid not of all of these rules and regulations, but of the people that we are surrounded by everyday that have absolutely no brain whatsoever. It's almost like we are genetically devolving mentally. What in the fuck is happening?

Leftists already have gun rights. They can keep them.

bringing democracy to non homogenous populations was a mistake

But who is to set the limits on what constitutes a person to be mentally ill? It's a witch hunt. I understand that there are actual people in the world with actual mental disorders, but if we are going to label people as mentally unfit for things such as who you voted for, or who choose to stick your dick in, we are going to be climbing a shit covered rope for a long time.

>It's almost like we are genetically devolving mentally. What in the fuck is happening?

That's what happens when you don't kill off the weak and stupid, they multiply.

>being this new
In less then 90 days you'll want jews gassed

Attached: 0c5f8f2384a491966280bd66749986d951e4aa0cdb40bacd5eed6f58e25ee22b.jpg (480x480, 37K)

This should be good fuel to show the fucking retards that, yes, fox news is as bad as cnn.

March for Our Lives
Hollywood
Dark Money
freebeacon.com/issues/march-lives-now-operating-dark-money-nonprofit-advocacy-group/

1) they already are, retard, yes, even at gun shows
2) the amendment doesn't actually say shit about background checks
3) you will not be abusing the status of the mentally ill to infringe on everyone's rights
4) it's poor optics pushing this while also trying to defend the rights of non citizens

Majority of Americans don’t want to pay taxes
When do we get to negotiate zero taxes ?

and communism is kikery. gas yourself.

Goodbye america

Why do you think they've been handing out antidepressants like candy? Now they can say that these people are mentally ill and should be disarmed.

fuck this modern zog ran mutt country

I feel like part of the problem, because I view myself and my wife as reasonable intelligent people, but I don't want a fucking kid. It's already stressful enough to see what's going on in society to carry myself through it, let alone bring a child into a world that I'm not so sure isn't about to crumble around me. But then I see the women with 4 kids, no fathers in sight, 1/2 a job, section 8 housing, and I start to question if I'm the one that's the fuck up. Fuck it anyways, I'm probably gonna die of a heart attack anyways. Future generations can rot in hell I guess. lol \o/

I'll never understand how so many of these whiny limp-twisted liberal faggots are so enthusiastic about being disarmed while corporations control more and more of the government and the police get more and more militarized.

They are litterally proud slaves and they want to spread their weakness and submission to others to drag everyone down to their level. Liberals are fucking cancer and I'm ashamed that I used to be one.

Attached: 1516515242765.png (500x399, 117K)

It's best not to have children. They'll just be born into slavery, and then be disposed of when the elite no longer need them. America is a farm for breeding slaves and soldiers to help the Jews and Freemasons conquer the world. We do all the work, and they reap all the benefits.

This goy gets it as well.

They view us like cattle and control both left and right as an advanced form divide and conquer strategy. The two party system is designed to pit two emotionally driven populist revolutions against each-other to a gridlock where the Jews and many rich whites rule from the shadows and exploit people's labor and tax dollars.

Real change can only come from waking up to this fact and purging the parasitic (((overclass))) with force.

Attached: 1516456070607.jpg (600x600, 175K)

Media is clearly pushing another tiresome, yet dangerous agenda using the newest generation (which is mostly made up of clueless, self centered, social media addicted, brainwashed, and entitled idiots). Raising the age is just a way for them to weasel their way in.

Funny how no one on the left seems to know any actual statistics of gun violence, therefore they just continue this endless cycle of showing us how ignorant they really are. Watch some of the past "reports" on gun crime, look for how many times they make up names for guns that don't actually exist. Just more false narratives to limit our rights. Did you see the newest faggots from Parkland ripping up the Constitution? I am more worried about their lack of access to real education. That's where all of this starts.

"Common sense" gun laws don't exist. The left and the elites that puppet them won't stop until gun rights don't exist period. They will always find an excuse to chisel the second amendment just a little bit further until it ceases to exist.

Shall not be infringed.

42% of Americans own guns.

I call bullshit.

That's fine, at least half our country should be shot or returned with all haste to their country of origin.

Might as well put Trump on that list now.
I don't want mentally ill people to be the only ones with guns

This is the greatest thing to happen in a long time. Seeing a bunch of paranoid retards lose their guns makes me happy.

Why is a universal check bad?

almost

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 79K)

I don't trust the media anymore, not even 'conservative' ones like Fox News or 'in-bias' ones like NPR. I was never polled. How come I don't get a say? I guess my opinion doesn't matter.

Yo, kikes, it's too late.
You've long since trashed your credibility... Nobody believes (((polls))) anymore.
It was a good ruse while it lasted...But it's over.

We'll just make our numbers up on the fly, too. Thanks for teaching us the game.
>63% of Americans demand that all kikes be gassed now.
>84% insist on ethnostate
>94% believe kikes are demons incarnate
>99.8% know the holacaust was a fraud to collect shekels and cover kike mendacity
>100% believe kikes are so ugly that they must be a curse from God

Please keep trotting out these 'stars' to sway the debate. They're such a potent force. We're helpless before them.

My household has around 50 guns, and I agree with all of those things other than the ambiguous "ban assault weapons" line, which could mean any number of things. Not all people have the capacity to own guns, I would rather guns still be perfectly accessible but with limits on insane people owning them, then I wouldn't feel like I needed to wear my own gun at all times quite as much. Also, instant denial for any minority would be nice, but that won't happen.

>paranoid retards
Everyone's paranoia was confirmed with what is happening in the UK

The point is to make people believe that everyone else thinks gun control is good so maybe I ought to be for it as well. They're manufacturing opinion.

Sounds kind of ableist user
(Yes this was posted unironically)

Attached: 8543.png (900x900, 786K)

you fucking faggots make me sick

They're leafs.

GOOD THING WE ALREADY HAVE BACKGROUND CHECKS

This is the level of lunatic brainwashing that Trumptards are at now.

They won’t even believe polls from their own brainwashing source if it contradicts their preconceived opinions at all.

oh boy a handful of people out of hundreds of millions wew lad just take my rights senpai.

Attached: 1512427455654.jpg (800x671, 116K)

Lol, nobody here trusts the mainstream media.

About

COLD DEAD HANDS

We really, really don't. They may as well not even exist, in most states, that's how easy it is to bypass them. All Trump really needs to do is start enforcing the laws we already have and most of these problems will go away.

They won't go away. The CIA will continue to stage shootings until the outcry to take our guns is so loud they will have no choice.

Day 30
>oh, they always jews
Day 60
>oh! Even then it was jews
Day 90
>the only solution is removing jews

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! IT'S POC TIME NOW!

Someone post the Fox News Sunday “all star” panel image

You're absolutely correct.
Nothing energizes conservatives for election cycles quite like the left getting themselves worked up in a frenzy over gun control.

Fox News is boomer shilling. Boomers are as much of our enemy as libshits are. None of them understand how radical the left has become, and still believe in shit like chivalry and bipartisanship

Hitler won democratically though.

that segment hosted by (((chris wallace)))?

Tucker is about the only good thing on Fox News, or mainstream media for that matter.

the assualt weapon meme needs to die

semi auto weapons are not and never will be assualt weapons, no matter how evil they look

At this point in their narrative, probably, they can't abandon their current route anymore, they are too far invested in it. It's unfortunate, because they are willfully ignoring the assbeating to come when they think the narrative has been pushed far enough that they can start actually taking shit from people. Some of the more casual gun owners may fold, but many down here in the south will go down in a blaze of glory rather than give up their weapons, and the doomsday preppers will go even further as they already have walled, forested compounds set up, sometimes even with antiaircraft weaponry. The narrative cannot win this, and it's a shame they are going to waste so many of our tax dollars and lives attempting it.

>you cant resist the US military with just a ri-

Attached: thistriggerstheguncontroller.jpg (299x450, 22K)

I just wish people would wake up to the extent of what they see on the media is a total fabrication.

>all these polls
>never poll me or anyone i know
>never even heard of someone being polled
>somehow these numbers appear
>asking for support of new proposals that already exist

Amazing. Fox news published a poll that pol doesn't like, so now FOX NEWS is MSM/Fake News/ Jews

can't make this shit up. You people might want to google the term "Cognitive dissonance"

You must be new here. Sup Forums has not advocated for any mainstream media network.

user I don't feel like explaining what random sampling is, so please google it or just accept that just because a pollster never talks to you or someone you know, doesn't mean the poll is not relevant to you.

Fox has always been a liberal rag just like all the others, that has never changed, ever.

why is Fox promoting anti-American anti-Constitutional bullshit

serious Americans should retaliate

this means passing laws that restrict the power of mainstream media, limiting the maximum power that can be used to transmit a TV signal and repealing all trademark and copyright law for TV programming

these fucking cunts are getting rich burning American down, they are gangsters, they should be shot to death as gangsters

Fox and their legion of rabbid lunatics would all claim that Fox is not part of the mainstream media but rather actively fighting against the msm.

This. The NRA is the most successful civil rights organization in the world. This will be struck down in the courts without a constitutional amendment.

Any liberal turd care to educate me on what an assault weapon is?

Americans don't deserve their constitution, and they'll get exactly what they want.

Fox isn't promoting anything....It's news

See, news media tell the public things that their reporters research and discover. There is no agenda behind publishing a fucking poll. Fox isn't saying "we should ban guns" it's saying "majority of americans believe we should ban these guns"

no agenda. I can't believe you retards genuinely think Fox is liberal media.

fox news is always been ((((fox news))) nigger. You think they would let the real americans have a voice?
>I only watch hannity(super biased towards trump),Tucker(grounded in facts and common sense.), and Ingraham(see tucker).
murdoch the founder of fox news is a star of david suprise suprise.

Based gun control!

Shadilay!

He's still a boomer shill that only goes after soft targets like retarded anarchists