Does the majority of Sup Forums still support him?

Does the majority of Sup Forums still support him?

Are you really that delusional?

Attached: TrumpJUST3.png (583x600, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-boltons-arrival-means-the-iran-deal-is-on-european-life-support
archive.is/nbJYy
westernjournal.com/court-reveals-iranian-operatives-in-charge-of-obamas-iran-policy-since-2009/
archive.is/4e16K
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/more-niac/
archive.is/lw4qy
media.eroxia.com/videos/1/0/0/1/5/100153a1c258caa1a.mp4
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/977286489410240514
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=vHfTWvAURDk&t=265s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have mix feelings

Every time he does something retarded he does something that makes up for it within the next few weeks.

Who is that lol

Ur shill XDDDDD

The absolute mental state of drumpftards

John Bolton is a Soros plant.

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-boltons-arrival-means-the-iran-deal-is-on-european-life-support
archive.is/nbJYy
>Previously recognized by the U.S. government as a terrorist organization, the MEK spent vast sums paying high profile U.S. politicians to speak in favor of its cause. Bolton has spoken for the group on numerous occasions and one source tells me he was paid significantly for doing so.

westernjournal.com/court-reveals-iranian-operatives-in-charge-of-obamas-iran-policy-since-2009/
archive.is/4e16K
>Like too many organizations that claim to represent the best interests of the nation of Iran and Iranian-Americans, the NIAC is tightly connected with and known to be funded at least in part by the George Soros empire.

>Small wonder NIAC advice on dealing with Iran was replete with claims that Israeli propaganda was responsible for the negative image imposed on otherwise peace-loving, misunderstood Iranian mullahs. Not exactly a friend of Israel is George Soros.

>“Court documents show the NIAC was guilty of: lying to members of Congress, fraudulent membership numbers, tax law violations and evasions, Lobbying Disclosure Act violation, the Foreign Agents Registration Act violations, foreign bank accounts, defrauding of federal funds, bribing of eye witnesses, etc…”

commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/more-niac/
archive.is/lw4qy

>First,NIAC is a Soros-backed group. Soros is of course the money behind MoveOn.org and got J Street up and running. He is also paying “the $90,000 annual salary of the NIAC staffer, Patrick Disney.” The Left’s moneyman is plainly in the mullah’s corner.

Attached: John Bolton WW3 Vision.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Yes.

Attached: DBIA74OUAAITxpl.jpg (509x758, 59K)

The bar he has to clear is “better than Hillary”. That’s so low he might trip over it.

>Memeflaggot

Attached: Shareblue Trump hate.jpg (731x604, 80K)

Suck it, bitch!
You got stomped by Trump yet again. How does it feel to lose to a superior mind over and over and over?

Attached: 1521860912152.png (809x915, 649K)

Are you really so gay for Crooked Hillary’s dick?

Attached: 1AF7E1AA-7E23-4897-9B43-3C3804D7C720.jpg (800x450, 197K)

Honestly, I'd really like if Sup Forums was just the cauldron of chaos it used to be, but I think we're stuck being on the Trump Train. He just fits with the culture here too much.

>muh shariablue
>muh shills
>muh sage in all fields
the absolute state of Trump dickriders. I wish they would all go back T_D

There are only 20 or so Trump supporters left on Sup Forums. They comment on every thread and change proxies to seem like there are more of them, but you can tell by the language and images that they're the same handful of (probably Russian) shills.

Attached: PicsArt_03-16-08.21.26.jpg (339x387, 30K)

This. They're JIDF. Seriously.

Also this: media.eroxia.com/videos/1/0/0/1/5/100153a1c258caa1a.mp4

kys frogposter

He trolled Congress so hard that they and their Globalist media don't even know it...yet

I support Trump 100%.

Attached: 1505416085194.jpg (948x1024, 110K)

He's slightly better than expected

Shills keep waiting for him to slip up. When he's god emperor, Gadsden meme flags will get the rope too.

you know what, your picture just convinced me I want to die for Israel

sage this SHIT

TRUMP 2020

NEVER DISARM

THE LEFT WANT YOU DEAD

THEY LEFT LAUGH AT YOU AS YOU DIE

THEY INSULT YOU AND MOCK YOU THEN ASK YOU TO DISARM

FUCK THEM

SHOOT THEM

NEVER DISARM

Attached: 1518935743301.png (640x640, 199K)

>NEVER DISARM
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/977286489410240514

The Jews want Americans shooting each other and white children dying in schools. You are just a brainwashed zionist shill.

Attached: PicsArt_03-24-02.05.45.png (1600x1600, 739K)

No, the vast majority of us do not. There was a poll yesterday.

Attached: Trump Straw Poll.png (1141x555, 31K)

when i sage a ptg thread it seems to bump

If there's one thing I've learned in all my time chasing redpills, it's that none of this shit is as it seems. I will suspend judgment for the time being.

Believe it or not, the ability to stay in a gray area without snapping to black or white is a strength that is positively correlated with intelligence, so maybe these people running to extremes are just dumb.

Shill

fuck off faggot shill
saged

ISRAEL 2020

MIGA

So it’s yes then.
Faggot.

Attached: F4475B4F-D5A5-4D10-8B29-07EA91C3070B.jpg (194x260, 26K)

We need more Blacked and interracial couple threads to scare off T_D posters

The only people who still support Trump are Cambridge Analytica shills and Russian trolls

with what money? or does fence repair count as "Wall construction"

Thank you for your service.

wtf i wish i voted for vagina now

This.

Attached: 1460142891396.jpg (960x852, 59K)

Sure glad all the msm is giving free commercials for the interview, so i can be sure not to watch it

>Hillary
Have you ever considered that it's just Trump some of us have issue with, not the Republicans as a whole?

>if op is an sjw
your king nigger continued and escalated bush's murderous oil wars, so u don't have lg to stand on, so stfu

>if op is a shill
welcome. todays shills are tomorrows anons, once u come here, there's no leaving. soak up some redpills.

Attached: kikes_admit_kidnap.png (1013x920, 653K)

Hey shareblue shills- a question. Do you actually believe Brock's statistics and percentages when he tells you that that your work is influencing people here? Do you question how the figures are measured? sage by the way

Attached: 1520213914218.jpg (740x506, 118K)

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/977286489410240514

TAKE AWAY THE DAMN BUMPSTOCKS IF IT SHUTS THE FUCKING LEFT UP

LET THE LEFT THINK BUMP STOCKS ARE GUN CONTROL

NEVER DISARM

SHOOT TO KILL THESE RETARDED LEFTISTS

Attached: rare1.jpg (700x700, 75K)

Fuck what you shit toothed Muslims in England think, Mohammed.

>obvious shill posters

nice digits, you kike shill

Attached: shills.png (1000x1080, 391K)

Remember to sage.

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-180214.png (1080x1920, 907K)

who am i looking at?

Why would it shut them up? They won't be satisfied with gun laws until only tyrants are allowed to own them. After that they'll move on to knives, then pointy sticks and so on.

Rock control when?

some faggot

Bumping just bc of these faggot shills
Fuck trump

Know what's crazy? That shit lines up with the general avg of trump approval rating polls.

>oh look I have a libertarian flag, I must not be a Jew.

This man is the last great hope for western civilization, we must support him at all costs, you fucking kike.

I'm getting sick of ((them)) no matter what we choose it's useless.

meh, i think most european posters are not huge fans of trump, he made nice promises, but only delivers on the retarded ones eg. big military.
Most american posters on Sup Forums probably still approve.

Same asshole redditier fag as before. Hey bud you wasted our trips once. Kys you kike.

>England
You know there is more to the UK than England right? You cannot be that dumb.

I support the chaos he causes. My support of Trump is entirely based on his capacity to disrupt the status quo. I couldn't give a toss about the man himself.

fug no

Attached: 1521727670584.png (699x875, 380K)

I still wouldn't have voted for Hillary. Still Trump has been sucking up to Israel and it makes me feel like nothing matters. I think I'm starting to go the way of the black pill at this point.

It says right there in the article. The 1.6 billion they were able to get in the spending bill he just signed.

Cuck

It's a slippery slope and Trump gave them room to wiggle.

hahahah thats like a 1 mile wall

its less "i still support him" and more "who the fuck else do we have who isnt even worse?"

Being a trump supporter is being the ultimate cuck.
He doesn’t give a shit about his voters or any of the campaign promises he made. He doesn’t follow through with any of the promises he made after he was elected either.
It’s like watching your wife fuck 50 niggers in front of you and still standing by her.

That's because he didn't have the real authority to legitimately "drain the swamp" as he said he would. That would take a genuine overthrowing of the government...

But yeah, anything is better than Hilary. At least he's postponing the next civil war.

this. And some people from reddit

Attached: 13912_533055266737301_1377829937_n.jpg (246x205, 8K)

I told you faggots every single day that Darrell Castle was the true /ourguy/ in the 2016 election but you faggots kept sucking off this Israel-loving neocon instead. Trump is a neocon who did a piss poor job of pretending he wasn’t during the campaign, anyone with a triple digit IQ could see that. Too bad in democracy it’s just the lowest common denominator that matters so they all went for Trump and Hillary anyway.

did you even read how the 1.6 billion were split?
600million for repairing fences 160m for border agents(this is nice) 400 million for replacing other fences, and 38 million for plannning the wall.
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
673, check how the 1.5 something billion gets split

You know at this point I just want a civil war to come already. Passing that invincibility to my children feels wrong.

way to set the bar extra low, user

Here shareblue, have a bump since you really seem to want one. You have confirmed my suspicions about you and this thread.
Your actions have just motivated me to go out and create several new twitter, facebook, and youtube accounts to push back against your cultural marxism.

Thank you for giving me the motivation I was lacking before. Don't bother responding since I am off to be productive.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Attached: 1520506723194.jpg (750x857, 102K)

Did you know that in that bill he signed there was an act called the "CLOUD act that basically does all this:
>Enable foreign police to collect and wiretap people's communications from U.S. companies, without obtaining a U.S. warrant.
>Allow foreign nations to demand personal data stored in the United States, without prior review by a judge.
>Allow the U.S. president to enter "executive agreements" that empower police in foreign nations that have weaker privacy laws than the United States to seize data in the United States while ignoring U.S. privacy laws.
>Allow foreign police to collect someone's data without notifying them about it.
>Empower U.S. police to grab any data, regardless if it's a U.S. person's or not, no matter where it is store
Read it on the omnibus bill, page 2101.

He's a means unto an end you stupid fucking shit.
10 years ago we didn't have fucking shit. 10 years later, we've killed the EU and the globalist new world order has lost the most powerful country on earth. Trump isn't a fool but he's not perfect either. Far from it. He spits in the face of political correctness and that's a fucking start. Now the REAL fucking debates can happen. Now the true-right have a fucking voice against and we will win the public discourse time and time again and we will get our fucking way.
This is just the fucking beginning. Did you stupid babies really think that voting "your guy" into power would win the day and you could switch off your brains and finger your asses? Did that work out for the faggots that thought electing Obama the "anti-war" president would swoop in and save the universe? LOL, guy was worse than Bush and Hillary looked like she was going to be worse than even him.

You never get to switch off your brain. You will always be burdened with responsibility and will never get to live in your little 9-5 dreamland. The world keep spinning and if you don't pay attention to it you're going to die. This is just part of the process.

Trumps serving his purpose. In time, he will be replaced with something better.

Definitely sounds like fun times, given how far the left is trying to push the idea of division, Civil Ware is not far off...

Both, you and those shitposters are really a new kind of retards (and shills), go all of you back to t_d.

Attached: 1492326695331.png (880x780, 106K)

>Globalist new world order
You mean Jews? Not taking the final red pill I see. The moment we have someone who doesn't suck up to Israel as "our greatest ally" the better.

Honestly user, the sheer number of trump-shills that refuse to actually read anything before opening their mouths makes me ashamed to be their countryman.

>1.6
>1.5
>1.2

But yes, that's what he means by construction. It's not like they're throwing up shitty fences to be torn down when the main piece is installed. It's all infrastructure for the border wall. He managed to secure funding for figuring out the logistics of how it's going to happen. Then once they can present the costs of the entire project there will be more funding legislation. That's how large government projects work.

but its retarded to not include full funding for the wall in the bill. ofc the rest could just be preperation, but come on thats completely over the top to claim its 1.6 for the wall.

>we've killed the EU and the globalist new world order has lost the most powerful country on earth
It's not like the EU could've just said "we don't want refugees" and fuck over your plan, and if they have the control, why would the globalist NWO destroy themselves with cultural suicide.

>Now the REAL fucking debates can happen. Now the true-right have a fucking voice against and we will win the public discourse time and time again and we will get our fucking way.
>what is school shootings
>what are marches and marches declaring how much (((they))) hate trump and freedom of speech
>SJW, PC and diversity in universities, corporations, organizations and institutions
The right have only been loosing this "public discourse" since it began, at no point had anyone said or do anything supporting the right, Trump winning the election might have even been all part of the plan, he's controlled opposition
>Trumps serving his purpose. In time, he will be replaced with something better.
What's his purpose, define better, what makes better this supposed candidate than trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHfTWvAURDk&t=265s

Every time I see r/donald I think of this.

Maybe he gave him a pardon because agreed to squeal on others.

>2018
>still not a shill
Explain yourself Sup Forums.

Notice how shills from T_D are consistently bashing britain do you know why this is? Is there something in britain there trying to supress?

Every ass fucker in here calls the other one a shill.
It's almost like Donald serves (((((them)))) and ((((they)))) hate the British due to it having a strong white identity in the past.
They cry
>MUH GLOBALISM
Yet they never go one step further to see what entity is promoting it.

If you support trump, you're a kike slave, if you call him out, you're shareblue, the german flag and me were the only ones that put forward evidence that the wall wasn't going to be build, and the cloud act it's true, i don't know how everyone was chimping out about net neutrality and SOPA but not this.
your country is a fucking meme dude.

If Donald doesn't change soon I'm gonna come to the conclusion that the whole globalism bull shit was just a giant distraction so people would never look deeper and would just blame "elites" as a whole without ever going into what "elites."

tricking the dems with omnibus spending to really use the army engineers to build wall. pure fucking genius.

Q predicted this

I can has Pence now? Please?

Attached: mike-pence-t7rr1wct.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Imagine being this guy. Living a privileged, carefree life, probably worrying about food only when choosing what fast food restaurant to eat at and probably gets mad if he waits 3 minutes for it. He never got to struggle in the real sense. Having that much free time that he's role playing as a warrior, fighting "oppression" and demons created in his mind to justify and give some sense to that meaningless life he's living.
He just wants to be remembered as a part of history, feel important, contribute to something greater like his ancestors or predecessors, but he's not. He's just another pawn showing up ready to be played by the actually people he thinks he's fighting against, meaningless and expendable.

>romania
Get out of my country

>so people would never look deeper and would just blame "elites" as a whole without ever going into what "elites."
This was the state of things before Trump ever came to the presidency, and it's still like this because people expect this superman, this savior, called Donald Trump, to fix their problems, if you keep your brain turned off, if you don't go out of your way to find who is the "governors of the world", the leaders of the NWO, who is causing and benefiting from all this, you are not better than the sheltered and retarded leftist that you oh so much like to bash on.

I like his policies for the homeland, but I don't like his foreign policies, or how he handles them.

Soros is a nobody patsy.

Exactly and that's what ((they)) want.