Kemono Friends

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/46754

Third MStation appearance on December 22.

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/46768

Osaka Live show is tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ubyn3nkw9rw
twitter.com/OnoSaki1126/status/936777795404939264
twitter.com/motomiyakana/status/936569338932240384
twitter.com/mig__mig
twitter.com/neeeruuu/status/936746850547204096
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wonder if I will be able to find a bootleg stream of the Live show anywhere.

The one they did back in September is getting a DVD release in January.

I'm happy the VA are still in good standing.

Yeah its just different watching it live streaming.

I don't know why I'm still waiting for Pavilion. I know I will hate it

What are you going to hate about it?

So is the rumors of season 2 real or not?

These bullies.

What do you mean? There are no rumors. S2 was confirmed on the guidebook cover.

Well, I heard the backstage drama and shit, and thought it was canned and shelved.

S2 is still going to happen at some point, whether it will be done by the same people who did S1 we don't know.

I thougth everyone was boytcotting Kadokawa
Oh, i forgot that Kemonofags have no initiative and will always buy merch of the series

According to the japanese polls, at least 50% of people will give it a shot.

Doubt that they will capture season 1 magic, but if there is a season 2 contnuing the plot, they will need to use Kaban, and that means Tatsuki and co.

I know why I'm waiting.

If S2 ends up being done by a different studio they would probably have to start from scratch. I doubt they would have access to the original models.

>Kaban
>and that means Tatsuki and co
Uhhh what? YYZ does not own Aya's contract or Kaban as an intellectual property if that is what you are hinting at.
They own the models. If a new studio comes in they can still use the same characters but even if they tried to make new models as close as possible to the original it will still look pretty different.

It's just so difficult to enjoy these when we still have no idea of the future of the franchise

That would be no season 2 at all.

End the negotiation unfavorably and see it all collapse again.

The show made everyone optimistic but considering that its audience are mature people with children, nah. They won't stand for greed.

It'd probably be set in another era, like how the manga and games are.

KF have Nico hostage right now actually.
They are threatening to cancel their premuim accounts if ever something bad happens.

Nico has about only 1M premuim users and dropping fast every year. Messing with the most watch anime there is not a good idea. Especially in its current state

And look how those turned up.

Otter spinoff when.

At least try to be accurate. The most recent figures available stated 2.28 million. Prior to that it was 2.36 million a quarter earlier. So losing about 100,000 people a quarter.

Hard to believe there's that many paid members when not many videos get over a million views there.

Now that I think about it, KanColle's S2 was announced immediately after it finished airing but it either got canned or it turned into that shitty movie. In the worst case it's possible that KemoFure S2 will also get canned due to the entire Tatsuki thing.

I thought the movie and S2 were announced around the same time? Although the movie probably killed any chance of the S2 happening. Especially with Azur Lane stealing Kancolle's thunder.

Nah S1 killed S2 because it was generic shit people hated.

It's bad when the random filler ep (curry episode) is the best one of the entire show.

That was because the random filler was the only episode that tried to keep the spirit of the series. Most of the rest of the show felt forced as fuck, and apparently it even got a few plot elements wrong.

That's still alarming considering that Nico was at 2.56m subscribers last year.

KF might kill off as much as 500k users and not including a massive amount of bad pr. In just 1 month span

youtu.be/ubyn3nkw9rw

I have spent way too long making this now.

Yeah it really isn't great to be losing that many the service will be dead in no time even without anybody quitting because of Kemono Friends unless they do something to stem the tide. Hence why they have been investing tons in the service for upgrades and things.

There is something sad about this. I can't tell what it is.

That you'll never get to see Kemono Friends Live?

I think it is the fact that 90% of them is looking down on their phones.

Japari park lane is the one on the left. What's on the right?

>not checking your phone 24/7 for news about Tatsuki

The fact that I don't like that kind of game (neko atsume clones). I wanted a game with more interaction like the nexon one but good

I still do this, twitter notifications scare the fuck out of me.

I think from what I understand Japan might be even worse for that than western countries. Not that I am an expert or have ever been there. It's a great way to avoid confrontation and having to interact with people.

That is what I was thinking, Japanese are socially inept usually, so they pretend to be busy on their phones 24/7 to avoid having to talk to people.

Not to mention those people are a mix of otaku and idolfags for the most part.

I find rather hilarious the whole situation with nicodouga.
KF fans got fed up with Nicodouga, and normal users too because of the sheer incompetence of the current owners (lack of features, lack of support for good quality video, servers hitting the shitter many times on the same day, html5 player being completely half-assed, for just mentioning a few issues with Nicodouga). They just announced a new series of updates for the site, but literally no one cares and users are actually waiting for the whole site to die soon.

I wonder if the song list is going to be the same as the one they did in September or if they are going to do any songs from the upcoming CD?

Being able to see the Kaban/Serval duet or the Margay x PPP song preformed live would be great.

I see Japanese all the time posting on twitter about how shit the video quality is doing side by side comparison.

And earlier this year people thought that KF was the one thing that could save niconico.

You don't even need to do comparisons, it's ridiculously obvious to the naked eye. Also, apparently something retarded was said on the last nicodouga conference, that made a lot of nips post "do you guys even know about Youtube?". I think it was related to bitrates and resolutions supported.

Now it is the one who would kill Nico

nanoda

twitter.com/OnoSaki1126/status/936777795404939264

Is she going a bit nutty?

Right in the nostalgia, oh wow. GJ, user. Though, isn't Capy's head a tad too big? Or is it just me?

She's lost it since getting dumped by Fennec.

She does really loves being a dumb raccoon, isn't it?

I think its where the models have been made by different people, the two foxes by one and capybara by another, so they used different proportions and look slightly odd next to each other. I noticed it when I first started but I think I have looked at it so long I just think its normal now. I might try do something about it at some point possibly. I want to change a bunch of things that are there.

That big bit of hair that gets stuck infront of Siver Foxes arm at the start, sometimes renders like that sometimes doesn't. Capybara's hands go in her face a few times, same with Ezo. Haven't got a movement for the third time Lucky Beast came up animated yet. Wouldn't mind making the foxes bow ties a bit smaller so they don't cover their mouths so much either.

twitter.com/motomiyakana/status/936569338932240384

RUMOR: Tatsuki started dating Mewhan.

That people will mindlessly flock into anything labelled as Japari Park?

It's people queuing for the live performance today user.

IKUZE

worst pepapu

Princess of Tanoshiiland

>tfw she's 1 year younger than me

I can almost hear it.

I'm waiting for Pavillion because of the whole huge eco-dome thing.

I still remember the oldest fanart

All pepapu's are the worst.
Just like their episode was.

Same. This is the first KF pic that I saved.

That's a goodlooking Jag.

>not this one

I want to shake a baby Serval until she minmi so bad. So very bad and I don't think it's wrong.

don't shake babies

artist?

twitter.com/mig__mig
migu or migmig

Wish there was a search engine that included twitter artists in their search results.

thanks

I really love her design. It's just so bonerrific, especially since the show itself doesn't bluntly show her around.

probably how the sign looks like they tried but didn't have the budget to present it well, given the uncovered steel frame

Maybe they just ran out of time.

A cute drawing about Osaka by Emperor's VA.
twitter.com/neeeruuu/status/936746850547204096

The puffer fish(Fennec), the clown(Arai-san) and the crab(Kaban) are a reference to the big signs of famous restaurants.
The tiger on Rockhopper's dress is a reference to Hanshin Tigers and middle-aged women in Osaka since they tend to love to wear that kind of clothes.
Gen is mimicking the pose of the Glico Man. Princess with (probably 551 Horai's) poke buns. Emperor with the Billiken statue.
Serval wears the Tower of the Sun. Hululu is eating a huge takoyaki(octopus dumpling).

Sorry, I forgot the pic.

God I hate japanese memes so much.

Does she have a pixiv? I'd like to see more of her drawings.

Osaka turned to 11.

I hate you.

But I love you.

But I'm japanese memes.

Fuck you then.

I like to imagine this gif if it was Jaguar popping out of a potato and dancing

Damn, Serval got some nice legs and long feet.

not serval, but fululu

>Doujn never

japaribuns rap

Fucking shit

That's beautiful.