Which one of you did this ?

Aren’t you ashamed of yourself pol? Muslims are peaceful members of society and you are trying to cause discord and hate within the peaceful british community.

Frankly I’m disgusted with you all.

Attached: image.jpg (750x988, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/03/13/weird-anonymous-letters-urge-people-to-punish-muslims-by-bombing-mosques-nuking-mecca/?utm_term=.19902728e0a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

israel is #1

Number 1 at killing innocent Palestinians.

hoax

>flier literally calls on citizens to "nuke Mecca"
>reported as if it was serious / not as an obvious false flag or troll
The absolute STATE of "journalism"....they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Attached: 1520011019433.jpg (165x157, 4K)

Is #1 piss or is it shit? I can never remember.

They also ask people to pull Muslim women’s headscarves off and there’s a point system for each activity. Here’s the full article.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/03/13/weird-anonymous-letters-urge-people-to-punish-muslims-by-bombing-mosques-nuking-mecca/?utm_term=.19902728e0a8

Hey Imam, whatcha doin'?

Like I'd confess to that.

looks like another false flag HOAX by moslems to play the victim
they have a history of this type of thing to try and get sympathy

Attached: SAGE.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Im a peaceful western educated Muslim. Nothing like you islamaphobes.

Why can’t we all just get along?

You don’t blame innocent whites people for the activities of neonazis or stormfags. Then why would you blame all Muslims for the activities of a few misguided fanatics?

>muslim
>peaceful

pick one

Attached: BCCC36D5-A347-4D4C-90DA-623537749682.jpg (750x840, 63K)

We are far more peaceful than the average gun toting burger.

Hello imam, whacha doin'?

Hey Imam, whatcha doin'?

im going to fly to your country and slash as many throats as i can. itll be easy considering many moosie men have fag tendencies. meet them at bars, take em out back for a suck off fest and slash their throats

#WACOMECCA

Attached: quranicverses.jpg (462x350, 41K)

Why. You bomb everything in sight.

Fuck off and die shill

pretty sure the mudslime that did it doesn't come here, try reddit

>innocent
Their sheer existence is a crime

Attached: 1494865425633.jpg (703x800, 187K)

>Hey Imam, watcha doin'?

A crime how?

You take their land ,try to kick them out and then blame them for fighting back ? Gtfo idf fag.

Israel will never know peace as long as Palestine exists. Muslims are proud people they will fight to their last breath!

if you were a country they'd call it a war and be done with you

I wonder (((who))) is responsible for this?

Just like you and your family shoot kids at schools ?

>their land
Now that's your problem. It's like saying that if you have a tumor, it's the tumor's body now and not yours

>Israel will never know peace as long as Palestine exists.
Then we'll just have to make sure they won't

Attached: 1483101136452.jpg (960x918, 187K)

Just looking at the header you can tell a Liberal did this.

Attached: 1446084710983.jpg (960x640, 100K)

>that shirt
i want to hand that faggot a little sticky note that say TL;DR

>Palestinians
No such thing
Also Bongistan has permission to use one of our nukes to fire at Mecca if they so please

If you guys get butthurt and are so mad that you just HAVE to make these threads so you can vent, we know we're doing something right. ;) x

Israel accurately described as a tumor by an Israeli.
Nice!

It has been our land before your subhuman barbaric region even existed. Muslims are basically dogs. They can bark and bite all day long, but they will never reach the mental capacity and achievements humans have.

Attached: 1472478605408.jpg (2104x1196, 538K)

Both of these only prove it to be false. Non-muslims don't give a fuck about headscarves, certainly not enough to make doing it 100 times being equivalent to killing a few hundred thousand by nuking a city.

lol u mad sandnigger?
Nobody wants you in their country, nobody asked for your people to drive vans through markets.
Nobody wanted you to round up and fuck young children en-masse.
Nobody wants to go to jail for a joke.
Nobody wamts to be censored from criticising your batshit faith just as we criticised every other batshit faith that makes claims of moral authority.
Nobody wants any part of your fabric of being anywhere near us.
If you hate us so much why do you move here by the boatload?
If we are all so ignorant and stupid, why do you need our schools?
If we dont care about you why do you need our healthcare system to care for you?
Basically why dont you take your friends amd families and fuck off back to whatever 3rd world dirtfarm you came from where yoy can wear hijab and fuck as many children as you like?

Oh yeah, thats right, you NEED us.
You NEED us to prop you up and raise you to a civilised standard that would be unachievable on your own.
You NEED us, but we sure as fuck dont need you.

As decreed by an ancient imaginary man. Uh! Okay! What ever you say.

Fuck off kike.
Israel is the only place on earth truly worth nuking.

>imaginary
There is a reason you flew away from your country of origin, and it's because the entire Arab race is subhuman and mentally inferior

Attached: 1494587910089.jpg (720x566, 135K)

>nuke mecca

Go back to your own fucking country. You can’t just force yourself and your culture on us. I realize it’s a hellhole because it’s ran into the ground by sand monkeys like yourself but you have to fix your problems before you run away from them. Europe is for Europeans, not goatfuckers. End of discussion.

actually it doesn't matter who did.
Nobody who reads such a letter would have the ability to get nukes or use them for doing so.
Do you really think somebody will read this and say "Oh ok, then I will use the nuke under my bed for Mecca on 3. April"?

Your making false assumption here. This is my country of origin.
As far as the "subhuman and mentally inferior" part goes. That is really more applicable to you guys. Aren't you all mostly inbred?

>mudslimes are retarded so we should be able to kill them all
lel
honestly i hope all of you sand people get nuked, the jews, the mudslimes, all of them
the world would be a better place

>(((Palestinians)))
Always wondered how it is to have only far left allies. Like literal faggots while those ideological close to you would love to gas you with jews

Attached: 1419509476484.png (450x430, 54K)

Yeah, muslims are dumb parasites.
So why are you funneling them into our countries?
Why are you manipulating public opinion on muslims so that you can funnel in even more?
Why not just 'get rid' of them once and for all if they are such a burden.

Oh yeah, its because Jews have no agency of their own, and must attain victory via proxy conflict between us and them.
The jews themselves are the eternal parasite, they NEED muslims as much as they NEED us.
Without either of us there would be nothing left for them to leech off.
They need us to fight so that we never notice their parasitism.

but your country expel your own fellow muslim refugees. britain "was" peaceful by the way in case you did not know and back when it was peaceful, muslims do lived there. Shut up and pass that hookah

>mudslimes are retarded so we should be able to kill them all
The problem is, they aren't just retarded, they're retarded and hostile towards humans.

>So why are you funneling them into our countries?
Im not

>Why are you manipulating public opinion on muslims so that you can funnel in even more?

Im not

>Why not just 'get rid' of them once and for all if they are such a burden.

I didn't say no to that

>Oh yeah, its because Jews have no agency of their own, and must attain victory via proxy conflict between us and them.
The jews themselves are the eternal parasite, they NEED muslims as much as they NEED us.
Without either of us there would be nothing left for them to leech off.
They need us to fight so that we never notice their parasitism.
>elects cucked politicians
>blame Jews when thing go south

pic related

Attached: 1511713619492.jpg (1400x1400, 482K)

Ashkenazim are the most inbred of the Jews, and they aren't very inbred themselves

Arabs are the most inbred race of them all, search it yourself.

>You don’t blame innocent whites people for the activities of neonazis or stormfags.
emm...*cough* yes, yes you do.

>I'm not

Attached: 1412023629871.png (400x518, 171K)

Nah just a bunch of sandniggers fucking goats and beating women. Wouldn’t mind watching them down at all.

Feel free to prove me wrong, but I never supported those things

Attached: 1494550638741.png (518x672, 679K)

Why do muslims and libtards think we wanna pull off their headscarves? That’s just spiteful and nigger tier.

We just wanna kick them out of the west and ideally destroy their countries from orbit if they ever try to return.

Do muslims fantasize about this kind of thing?

>and then the BIG POWERFUL KUFFAR straddled me like a bull in rut as he ripped away my cultural symbol of Islamic purity

Attached: FDA235FE-E614-4F90-80FF-6F6C748D3953.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>im not

Ofc you arent personally.
You personally arent doing anything, nor are you capable of doing anything with any kind of meaningful impact, because you are a useless turd engine shit poster.
But the masters of your faith do in fact own and clearly manipulate through agenda those aforementioned outlets of information.
So i say again, why are you doing it?
But we both know that you cannot answer this, because you are out of their loop too.
Your elders hold you to the same defree of contempt as they hold us they goym.
To them you are also cannon fodder, for when you are killed they will use you as an example of their never ending oppression.
I suspect that you know all of this, and yet you continue to defend them.
Why is that?

Why have I seen this thread 3 times before?

Attached: 1521494676154.png (291x312, 124K)

Attached: 34350934509.png (419x260, 246K)

Non Muslims don't see the reason or importance of head scarves, the person who wrote these are clearly a Muslim who's trying to spur conflict

fake lmao

When muslim atacks they leave, a little peace here, a little peace there. peace all over the place

Exactly

so #1

Whoa hey now Ahmed, turn down the taqiyya

>peaceful members of society
>british community
>flag

>But the masters of your faith do in fact own and clearly manipulate through agenda those aforementioned outlets of information.

I'm a Zionist. Tell me how Zionism is promoting that.

>some of your problems are your fault.
Well yes, gee whizz you are a genius.
Except no. Not really.
We never wanted open borders into europe. This was pushed through in the early 2000's with no announcememt or referendum or discussion. The EU was founded by (((elite globalist finance))) so you tell me again whos fault it is that we are ovverrun by the people fleeing conflict that your people created in the middle east?

>Arabs are the most inbred race of them all, search it yourself.
I may look into that when I get back from my run. Despite the fact that I really don't have a horse in this race.

Why are white people doing this?! We need to strengthen our hate speech laws and protect Islam against the non-believers!

>peaceful members of society
>flag

Fuck off sandnigger and fuck Muhammed too

>We never wanted open borders into europe. This was pushed through in the early 2000's with no announcememt or referendum or discussion. The EU was founded by (((elite globalist finance))) so you tell me again whos fault it is that we are ovverrun by the people fleeing conflict that your people created in the middle east?

We didn't create these civil wars, Iran and Saudi Arabia did in their stupid cold war

The big question is, why are Muslims so gay?
Is it because the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was a bottom who liked taking it up the ass from other men?
The Koran describes him as shy and girlish, preferring the company of men over women, who he seemed intent on covering up and hiding away so that he didn't have to see them.

Attached: 84670646.jpg (536x815, 188K)

>i didnt personally do [thing]
>This somehow disprooves that [thing] was perpetrated by people from my group

You are clearly mentally subnormal

Clearly a false flag. No self respecting white man would go out of his way to capitalize muslim in every sentence.

Duh. It’s like how niggers are always leaving semi-flattering messages for themselves in “hate letters”.

It's like saying all Anglos are to be blamed for west coast African slavery. And the assumption that even 1% of Jews worldwide is a part of the high elite of Rich Jews (that is just a part of the main elite) is simply false

I like your extreme anti camel jokey stance but you are nevertheless the stereotypical kike

Attached: never trust a kike.jpg (695x155, 21K)

these based israeli ally, we'll defeat iran together
palestine doesn't exist and never existed, go back to syria and jordan ya kalab. The jews bought the land fair and square, even offered you guys citizenship but you had to be niggers and cause trouble. Filthy animals

I think I wrote that

Attached: 1512083739001.jpg (680x611, 94K)

Zionism is literally promoting that.
You son of a fucking bitch.
You fucking people.
Our history book are constanly plagued with "the plight of the jew" yet yoy commit the very same crimes against himanity on thr people whos land you feel you are entitled to by a fucking book written by people who think its ok to mutilate little childrens genitalia.
Your Zion would not exist without the guilt fed support of the western nations.
Your Zion amd your holy wars have drained our societies recources whilst you play us off against each other.
Your Zion can go to hell.
I say again, Israel is the only place on earth truly deserving of nuclear holocaust.

It's a false-false flag, made for people to think it's a false flag

Do you even know what Zionism is?

Hey Imam, what ya doin?

Our alliance is still a maybe. Israel needs to know the Saudis won't just back-stab us when the fight is over.

>displace millions of palestinians whilst taking their land
>continually attack syria from you "international criticism free" zone of israel
>somehow still not your fault

Neck yourself

>their land
Wew lad

>attack syria
Attack IRANIAN BASES in Syria

Nor did we create these wars to begin with, retard

they won't most people in the royal respect you guys more than any arab country, you supply us with weapons and we don't get in your way. Also we have a common enemy, if iran attacks you guys we'll strike them and vice versa.

Attached: Saudi-Arabia-Israel.jpg (650x520, 32K)

royal family *

my sides would be in orbit for a thousand years if mecca got nuked. it would be the ultimate THERE GOES YOURS moment.

>its simply false.
It isnt.
Youve seen the infographics.
Youve seen the same statistics we've all seen.
You know full well that the international banking system is owmed almost entirely by jews.
You know full well that hollywood and television, the means by which these thgs are protected, are owned almost entirely by jews.
You know full well that even the newspapers of the past used as example of history were (and still are) owned almost entirely by jews.

You are full of shit my friend, and you pleas of innocense will not save you when we set the dogs of war upon you in your homes and amd your streets.

No country in the middle east is a threat for us (we have drones and nukes), but if countries like Iran and Syria get their hands on such technology, then we'll have a security problem.
Saudis really didn't get in our way, so I guess your'e fine. Let's hope it stays that way

Attached: 1510692344447.jpg (326x326, 38K)

Yeah because west coast slave traders were actually predominantly jewish merchants.

Nice LARP.

Attached: 1430959576021.jpg (634x474, 68K)

>Aren’t you ashamed of yourself pol? Muslims are peaceful members of society
No they ain't. Indoctrinated people aren't member of society.
They are walking breathing problem waiting to happen.

What part of what I said is false? There are 14 million Jews world-wide and 7 million are in Israel. Saying that even 1% (140000) are in such positions is false.

I'm literally wearing a shirt that says "Nuke Mecca" right now.

The Portuguese did it beforehand

impossible in QURAN allah says he will protect mecca from any foreign or domestic attack. God will punish all who try to step on any holy city be it Jerusalem, Medina, or Mecca. Try flying you silly jets over it

Do you have any Christian or Jewish friends?

reminder the house of saud and our israeli cousins control your countries politicians. That attack was done so oil can be extracted from Iraq and so that saddam doesn't attack us.

"We, the Saudi family are cousins of the Jews.
We entirely disagree with any Arab or Muslim Authority which shows any antagonism to the Jews; but we must live together with them in peace. Our country (Arabia) is the Fountain head from where the first Jew sprang, and his descendants spread out all over the world.”

I love sectarian violence.

Yeah you did. Found better examples but lets keep it civilized. Actually the idea of sending slimes to Germany isn't the worst idea, if your cousins wouldn't have cucked them for all eternity

Attached: 1419744050508.jpg (547x437, 37K)

GTFOH yo Arabs act like you were native to North Africa and West Asia. You all conquered it, enslaved innocent christians and settled there. I have no pity.